The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWar Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_voting_barWar Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWar Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_voting_barWar Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

War Above Tibet [Training]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 Empty Re: War Above Tibet [Training]

Post by creator February 17th 2014, 9:24 pm

"I'm not trying to kill anyone." Eeli said through gritted teeth.

Something in him pulsed heavily. His aura wrapped around him like a dark evil blanket. The whip in his hand vanished and morphed into a kurisagama. Unlike most though this one had two Blades on each side that were about 7x the size of a normal blade end. At first he swung the blades slowly and lazily but with one yank the speed quickened, blinding one side of Eeli from whoever was looking from that direction.

"But I will not take these insults." Eeli called out as he swung the left end of his weapon at the kid.

His eyes burned and evil red and his teeth were sharp and long. His nails dug deeply into his skin as hair swung wildly with the blade. His body then blurred as he rushed towards the guy made of earth. He grabbed the ring holding the two blades in his right hand as he moved in closer and closer to the earth guy. All he could see was red and all he wanted was to see these two on the ground unconscious.

creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau February 20th 2014, 5:02 pm

With a sharp thrust forward and upward Gaius’s palms smack into the rocky angled shields that are defending the man of stone. They explode, flying off of the ground with rocket-like force, one going straight at the charging man, and the other at the child that insults the earth mother’s power.

Slamming both hands into the ground, Gaius raises a titanic mass of stone, round in shape. Hefting the wrecking ball, Gaius creates a shell around the stone by compressing and hardening the surface, as an inadvertent side effect, the land around Gaius sinks by five or so feet

Looking like an ant with an entire biscuit, Gaius is enshrouded underneath the stone sphere…
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 25th 2014, 9:22 pm

The Seraph Suit flashed, a mathemagical engineering and Gemini suit constructing itself over his face and vitals before shooting out and expanding itself like little pieces of mechanical magic particles that solidified and hardened, forming an Iron-man like suit over himself with a magical purple cloak. The blows that creator had intended wouldn't be able to puncture the armor, proving once more that Gemini was far stronger than human metals or metals of the Earth. Silus stepped forward and his left hand became enshrouded with a powerful energy from two sources...separate but equal in nature. Soul shards formed, the little purple-pink glowing gems, containing the wsouls of hundreds of men and women, and a gauntlet, charged and generated by the souls of the Ethereals. This item, was the Conduit of all souls.... This item WAS LIFE.... This gauntlet WAS souls. This gauntlet is Yggdrasil. Holding his hand out three of the five exceptionally dense shards flew out and pierced right through the earth as if it were nothing more than a pathetic piece of iron, meanwhile the several small shards began to encircle around Silus in the suit, shards ready to splice and cut any whom approached. The three shots he fired at the sphere then flew around it and returned to the gauntlet, where Silus watched.

"This is the first time I've ever had to use this.... Forgive me." He said, guilt racking his voice

items:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
War Above Tibet  [Training] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 25th 2014, 9:38 pm

"Don't worry about it, I didn't feel right beating on a defenseless kid who bad mouthed me anyways." Eeli said as he stopped in mid run.

He looked at the suit that covered this boy and thought about how strong it was. The durability was strong enough to shatter the weapon that surged at him. This boy was certainly probably stronger than eeli, but he wasn't going to wuss out now...he would see this to the end. Eeli rushed towards gaius and jumped high into the air before creating a rocket on his back to surge him into the giant boulder he picked up from the ground. Eeli was going to take all his speed and strength and crash into this rock and hopefully incapacitate this opponent for a few moments.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau February 27th 2014, 4:17 pm

As the child launches what is likely dangerous magic at the orb, the other opponent springs forward to assault it.

Gaius's entire body clenches as he combines might and magic, Hurling the huge ball of stone high into the air, he hopes that the one enemy's shot will incapacitate the other long enough for him to act.

Gaius quickly snatches up his maul and flings it at the metal covered child.
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top