The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Into the past - Operation Venice I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Into the past - Operation Venice I_vote_lcapInto the past - Operation Venice I_voting_barInto the past - Operation Venice I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Into the past - Operation Venice I_vote_lcapInto the past - Operation Venice I_voting_barInto the past - Operation Venice I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Into the past - Operation Venice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the past - Operation Venice Empty Into the past - Operation Venice

Post by samstan2100 November 19th 2013, 9:43 pm

Venice: 2017

"Do you know your directive Winger?"

"Yeah."

"Well then tell me what it is. So we make sure you don't forget."

"Why?"

"Because, dammit... I'm your handler, and if you fail you don't get beaten to death, and hung outside to have the buzzards pick your bones clean."

"yum."

"Just tell me what your mission is god dammit."

"Wait... your briefed on every mission before we take flight, and I've been trained to remember every detail since I was 10. So how about you tell me why your out of the loop, and why handler 302 was assigned to me for this mission instead of you Carl?"

"You son of bitch.. you look at the handler file, I swear if you weren't so god damn important I slap the shit out of you!"

"Easy there Carl... if you did that I'd have to kill you..."

"Just try it..."

"Why don't you tell me what happened to Katie... I mean Handler 302."

"Oh... worried about... Katie was it? Well you should stop.. by now she's already six feet under kid..."

"You sick son of bitch!"

All of a sudden Chris Winger uses his power over Metal to crush the drop door at the back of the helicopter, he grabs Carl just after Carl grabs a parachute from the rack of parachutes, with an assault rifle and two clips of ammo for the assault rifle, with a 9 mil. and one clip of ammo for that, that was attached to his combat vest.
Immediately Chris and Carl are sucked out into the void of free falling. Chris has no weapons except for his powers. And Carl has an assault rifle, and 9 mil. and three clips of ammo.

Chris and Carl and spinning out of control while the helicopter is starting to loose altitude as well. Chris quickly gains control over his decent and searches for something metal underneath him, but the distance is to far away for him to 'feel' any metal. All of a sudden three bullets fly past Chris' head. He was shook his head backwards, thus making his body shift upwards, and fastening his descent.

Chris quickly gains back his position and slows his decent. He can't see because it's still dark over Venice but he can 'feel' where the bullets are coming from. Chris sticks out his left hand towards the gun and feel the gun being fired over and over again towards Chris. He closes the gun off. The barrel closes and the magazine clip is crushed. Then an angry voice booms out over the clouds at Chris. He just barely hears what the words say but he makes out, "I'm going to kill you!!"

Chris smirks and then thrusts both of his hands out, grabs the gun magnetically and then turns it into a disc. Then wraps it around Carl's hands. Carl is starting to scream as he's panicking and falling faster through the clouds towards Venice's lights below. Chris then focuses on the helicopter. He grabs the helicopter propellers, combined them, then forms them together to create a surfboard. Chris magnetizes his feet to the surfboard so he slows down his descent to Venice. When he gets past the thick clouds into actual open air he sees Carl still struggling to break away from the melted gun on his hands. Chris just smirks, shakes his head and points the front of the surfboard to the horizon in order to go faster. Chris leaves Carl struggling while free falling through the air.

Once Chris is in the Venice roof tops he demagnetizes his feet from the surfboard, and glides over a metal chimney and stops himself on a rooftop.

"Well... that was fun..." Chris lifts up his goggles and runs his hands through his hair as if to fix it.

Chris then unzips a pocket on his black cargo pants and retrieves a folded note. The note reads, "Zachary Ellis."

Chris folds the note back up and tucks it back into the cargo pocket and zips it up again. He brushes off his shoulders, rips the chimney out of the roof, flattens it out, tosses it off the roof and floats down onto the sidewalk. He then forms the once chimney, now metal sheet in a small square, he then puts it in his pocket and walks casually along the sidewalk of Venice.

Venice 3 days later...

"Sorry I'm late... boat  traffic was a bitch."

"I don't care. Just tell me where Zach Ellis is..."

"Well... that takes the fun out of assassinations doesn't it... so why don't you try and get the information from me.. or find it yourself kid."

"Lenard... you Dixie chick gay! I'm not going to do anything to you or for you.. I just want the info so I can get this assassination over with. alright!?"

"Hmm... fine.. you can find him is the Rose Gold Hotel 10th floor room 512."

"Thanks  Leo... see you back at base..."

"Your only 18 years old Chris... your young, you can walk out now. You don't have to kill this guy Chris... just walk away, don't kill any more.

"Leo.. I've kill 20 people, and I'm going to kill again when the Company wants me to. I have a pretty good life if all I have to do is kill the scum of the Earth Leo... I don't really care."

"Chris... your so naïve, the people you kill have families. They may be scumbags but allowing a son or daughter to grow up without a strong parental influence in their life just leaves room for enemies... you will regret this later on in life... and you won't always be protected by the Company."

"Leo... shut the hell up before your killed, and if your so worried about living, then quit and begin a family yourself. Don't try and talk me outta killing... I'm already done for..."

"Chris wait!"

But Chris Winger never waited. He walked out of the café, into the street and down the river bank before Lenard could stop him.

Later that night:

Chris is sitting on top of a church with a high velocity sniper rifle aimed directly into the hotel room of Zachary Ellis, room 512. Chris zooms into the room to find anything of value that would help put Mr. Ellis on trail instead of killing him. Leo really got to him earlier, but all that was behind him. The Company was in charge... and frankly he didn't care who he killed. It was all about the money.

Just then Mr. Ellis crosses the path of the sniper rifle and Chris doesn't miss a beat. As soon as he blinked Mr. Ellis was on the floor grasping hi throat, trying to call out to someone, yet the bullet had gone straight through Mr. Ellis's throat, ripping his larynx and vocal cords out with the bullet, thus triggering his jugular vein to split open and pour blood everywhere down the casual business suit Mr. Ellis was wearing. Mr. Ellis then falls behind the window sill, still bleeding out probably onto the nice white carpet of the hotel room. Luckily the distance was at least 800 meters so anyone around to here the sniper shot from Chris would just barely hear it, but just to be safe Chris had a silencer attached to the gun so no one around would here the shot. The bullet made a clean entrance into the window, no shatter so the glass wouldn't give away that a man had just been murdered to a passerby on the street.

Chris took apart the sniper rifle, and then brought out the gun case for it, neatly put all of the parts into the correct pockets of the gun case, closed the case up, latched it, then swung it onto his back. He then look down just as a boat was crossing his path along the water way. Chris then jumped off the roof, and safely floated down to the boat just as it was passing. Very silently he took out his silenced 9 mil. and shot the boat driver in the back of the head. He then quickly and quietly through the driver over board into the water way.

The holstered his silenced 9 mil. into the leg holster and then walked into the cabin to make sure no one was in it. He then realized the boat was still running through the water way so Chris used his power to shut the engine off. While he made sure the cabin was really empty. It was. So Chris took off the gun case from his shoulder and set it on the couch. He then counted out his magazines. Five magazines with armor piercing rounds for the sniper rifle. And then two extra clips for the silenced 9 mil. He smirked and then started the boat off into open waters outside of Venice.

He made his way to the Company's freighter stationed outside of Venice's air space/water ways.

He boosted himself up to the carrier's deck ditching the little boat, making it sink into the ocean. When he made it to the top of the freighters deck he was welcomed by Lenard, and a very angry, very one armed Carl...

to be continued...

Last edited by samstan2100 on November 22nd 2013, 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
samstan2100
samstan2100

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-11-13

Back to top Go down

Into the past - Operation Venice Empty Re: Into the past - Operation Venice

Post by samstan2100 November 20th 2013, 9:55 pm

Last edited by samstan2100 on November 21st 2013, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
samstan2100
samstan2100

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 20th 2013, 10:10 pm

Double posting isn't allowed. You can't collect exp in threads by yourself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by samstan2100 November 20th 2013, 11:26 pm

okay, I'll fix it. How do I gain XP? and if I want to do a solo post is it just about my bio or past nothing else?
samstan2100
samstan2100

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 20th 2013, 11:31 pm

You gain exp through doing RP threads with other members. You can still do solo threads, but they won't grant you any. You also need to label them if they're solo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top