The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

You all meet at a Tavern... (Open)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: You all meet at a Tavern... (Open)

Post by XxRedxX September 30th 2013, 1:47 pm

Noah jumped and curled into a ball as his attack was reflected back at him. Like a cannon ball Noah was blown away and ended up landing on the asphalt, sliding for a distance before stopping. His body was in pain but the suit prevented any series injuries from occurring and because he didn't tumble nothing was broken. However, the flash bang Beth threw would do harm to his friends. Recovering as quickly as he could, Noah charged into battle since his powers would be most effective against these skeletons. Using his push ability he tried blasting the skeletons closest to Violet and Shauna away. "Get down!" He called out, centering himself in the skirmish and lifting his arms. He took a deep breath and let out more waves as he spun around trying to knock the rest of the skeletons away to give the other two a chance to recover. Violet of course obliged by Noahs commands and ducked low to avoid his attack, hopefully shauna would do the same.

XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: You all meet at a Tavern... (Open)

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2013, 4:53 pm

Shauna was already knocked down by the flashbang, and hardly needed any encouragement to stay down. The skeleton warriors were tossed away, lacking the mass of flesh, and were crashed against other houses. They slowly got up, but they had already fulfilled their objective.

Once the trio fled through the Nether Portal concealed by the mist, the skeleton warriors and their belongings crumbled to dust, and the fog which concealed them had gone. It seemed... the ordeal was now over, and it was time now to heal and regroup. Shauna slowly tried to get up, but her eyes were terribly irritated by the dust that she couldn't open them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX September 30th 2013, 6:34 pm

The fight was over, and it looked like good had triumphed over evil that night though the city was never safe and as they gathered themselves in that small neighborhood there was sure to be more evil being done without hindrance. For most heroes this was the wall for which they hit every night when their mind, body and soul couldn't go on with out rest. As the fog cleared, Noah and Nicole removed their helmets to breath in fresh air as well as wipe their brows of sweat. "Alright Blue, mind on telling me why the hell you are out here on your own fighting vampires, evil samurai and skeleton armies?"

Noah chuckled out loud a bit, that all sounded a bit overwhelming but it was true, they had just done battle against all sorts of supernatural beings and managed to live through the ordeal. Noticing Shauna was having difficulties, Noah walked over and offered aid by offering her his hand.  Violet reequipped her helmet to conceal her own identity from Shauna before she regained her sight.

"Here..." Violet tapped her equip and tossed a bottled water to Noah who caught it in his free hand. "Shauna, here is some water."

Violet crossed her arms, frustrated and wanting to here the story. "Well, what happened tonight you put yourself, the mission and your identity in jeopardy."

"I tried to save some lives tonight that is what I did. You two talk about a bigger mission or bigger fish to fry but good god if this random encounter could escalate like this than who knows what else lurks in this city. Con...Red is so lost in trying to find the people responsible for his families deaths that he lost sight of what they were fighting for in the first place!" Noah was angry, he knew in his heart what he did was right even if it made him seem young and naïve.

"You can't beat crime Blue, you can only manage and reduce casualties and the best way to do that is at the source. The 'Big fish' that we fry are the source." Violet threw back at him. Noah shook his head and turned back to Shauna. "You alright?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You all meet at a Tavern... (Open) - Page 3 Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2013, 10:41 pm

"Ugh... heroes..." Shauna said the word with a bit of disdain, as she quickly wiped most of the dust from her eyes with the water bottle. Once she could open them, she quickly radiated some laser pulses to disintegrate any particles left in her eyes. No sense in hiding, now that the secret was out.

Her ears still ringing and her balance off, Shauna stumbled on her first try to get up, so she didn't bother and just sat cross legged on the ground. She looked up at the two in their high-tech battle suits, and didn't bother with peeking under their masks. More trouble than it was worth, compromising hero identities.

They probably already asked the standard question if she was alright while her ears were ringing. "...Ears ringing... okay... kinda going away now... thanks, by the way. Haven't... seen a good hero type in a long time, though it was kind of reckless trading yourself for the girl. But I appreciate it. Really. Uuugh... So, who are you guys, the power rangers? You're missing Black, Yellow and Red ranger." She drooped her head, shaking it, the ringing eventually subsiding and she was able to get up. That she could drop a joke after a life threatening situation meant she was mostly okay now.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX October 1st 2013, 4:29 pm

"Power rangers?" Noah said, raising an eyebrow. "No, just a little group of people who are in a position to do some good." Noah tapped the equip and his helmet reappeared over his head. "I'm still young so being reckless is what I do. Besides I had a better chance than she did at surviving."

"Still, you put to much faith in people and could have gotten yourself killed if things had turned out any different." Violet spoke out, scolding Noah for his actions. She didn't join Connors' little crew to be a super hero, she joined to stick it to the bastards who like to toy with peoples lives.

"Why is that such a problem?" Came a voice from behind the group, a man wearing a similar suit to Blue and Violets' walked up only his was Red. "I trust you two don't I, though I wish you would tell me when your in over your heads. I mean, this could have any which way. You failed to recognize the level of threat." Red walked up to Shauna, he had read up on her while on his way to the scene and found her fascinating. She was a child hero after all.

"Miss Masters, I am Red. I doubt you've heard of me but I do know who you are Laser Ladette. Your fighting stance is impressive, you must have taken up martial arts to try and conceal your abilities when performing 'jobs'."  She had everything Connor looked for when recruiting people to fight along side him. She displayed courage and honor when she leapt in to help Noah, she had impressive fighting ability as well as her incredible ability to fry things with her eyes. "And its a two way door, you join us and help us than we'll help you."

Even though she had saved Noahs life, he still felt a bit uneasy about her joining but what threw him off the most is why Connor wants to recruit more people. Red kept things from them, but he wasn't sure what and if he wanted to know.

"How would you like to get back in the game, do some good for the world and get paid to do it? Benefits included and guaranteed you'll get to beat up a few johnnies' along the way." Connor was sincere, he wanted her to join them and dawn on the suit. Her experience, and abilities would come in handy.

XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 1st 2013, 6:59 pm

Shauna turned around to meet Connor as he began talking to him. "Look, it was a right place, right time and right person thing this time."

A few nerves were definitely struck when someone outright called her by that alias. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, not so fast, Red Ranger...I have more than a few bills to pay definitely, and I still have a Ph.D. to earn... need clean cash for all that... so I'll think about it. I quit the hero business for plenty of reasons." Shauna gestured and voiced her initial disapproval. She wasn't some wide-eyed, innocent kid anymore, who found helping people and being a hero 'fun' or glamorous. It got ugly, it was always dangerous, and Shauna grew irritable now that she recalled all the times it got out of hand.

"If I am joining though, I get a say how things are done, and I decide how to use my powers. And yeah, no way I'm calling myself 'laser ladette'. You get off easy today. You've probably figured out my address by now too, but leave a message with Ray at the bar. I'm going home... I need to hit the hay. I have classes tomorrow." Shauna said, heading back to her bike infront of the Jackson residence.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX October 2nd 2013, 5:46 pm

"We'll be in touch." Connor stated as from behind a red hummer pulled up. It was obviously modified, heavily armored and practically a tank. Red got into the drivers seat followed by Violet in the front passengers seat. "Sure you want her to join us. She could be a loose cannon."

"Funny, Noah said the same thing about you when I suggested you joining us." Beneath his helmet Connor smirked, he hoped Shauna would consider his offer considering it was a pretty damn good one but she had to choose her own path.

"Take care of yourself Shauna, and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure you can think of a way to get our attention." Noah stated walking towards the hummer, if Shauna had any last words to say to him now would be the time before they possible went their own way for good. Though, Chicago was a small place and you never know when they'd cross paths again.

XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 2nd 2013, 10:46 pm

((topic done! woohoo! watch out for sequels! ))

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top