The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Dark Mage I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Dark Mage I_vote_lcapThe Dark Mage I_voting_barThe Dark Mage I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Dark Mage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dark Mage Empty The Dark Mage

Post by Black Steel September 1st 2013, 12:38 am

the Dark Mage

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Black Mage
Title: The Unknown
Alignment: None (Neutral)
Race: Unknown Being
Hair: Unknown
Eyes: Glowing Yellow
Height: 5' 7''
Weight: Weightless
Blood type: None

The Looks

The Dark Mage Black_mage_by_jedi_art_trick-d4smmpk

The Legacy

Personality:
The Dark Mage never speaks to anyone about anything. It is a playful being, very peaceful unless attacked. It also seems to be very protective of animals, other than these things, nothing is known of the Dark Mage's personality, other than it might be darker than we once thought...

History:
It is unknown how the Black Mage came into existence, when asked, the only response is a flash of memory that shows a glimpse of the ultimate power in the universe. After being overwhelmed to the near brink of insanity, you see a darkness separate from that power, and form into a human-like shape. There the vision ends, and the Mage is gone. Then you realize it drew all over your face.

The Powers

Spell 1(Low): Shadowstep: One of the more used spells of the Dark Mage, the shadowstep is a great use in the heat of close combat. It allows the user to utilize shadows to warp around the general area, the body becoming pure shadow. An example of one of the many uses of this spell is: If a shadow is on a vertical wall, then the user will be able to travel across it on foot as if it were normal ground. (While on shadows, Dark Mage can walk wherever there are shadows) The user, said before, becomes shadow, getting harder to hit. Physical attacks, and even some ranged, can be dodged easier as the user goes straight into the shadows. The only large weakness to this spell, is that if there are no shadows, it cannot be used, and if the user is in the shadow while light hits it, they take damage.

Spell 2(Low): Heal: The user can heal minor wounds like gashes on the arm or slight fatigue, on himself/herself or others. This is done with a few simple words of power, but the user needs to be close to another if using it on them, and have no large distractions. With this spell, the user can also check the body better than normal human technology, and the healing is almost instantaneous.

Spell 3(Medium): Thundaga/Blizzaga/Firaga: Three main elemental attacks that deal damage based on their respecting attributes, Lightning for Thundaga, Ice for Blizzaga, Fire for Firaga. They sweep a large area in any direction of the user, and allow for control of the energy itself.

Spell 4(Medium): Confuse: The user points his/her finger at his target, and forces his/her mind's will on them. This scrambles their thoughts, and confuses them, giving them a chance to attack their own teammate/s. This can be resisted by people with high intelligence or determination. (5+ int/occ, or 8+ dur)

Spell 5(High): Break: The user can utilize their magic force to bend the material world around them, breaking all weak-medium defenses (Armor, shields, or abilities like steel skin) This affects a large area around the user, about 20 meters in a complete circle, and anything that does not have armor or a defensive ability is crippled slightly, fatigued, you could say.

Spell 6(High): Teleport: It takes a large amount of magical energy to teleport a being like The Dark Mage somewhere even remotely close to the area where it once was. Therefore, the teleport spell has many drawbacks, but it comes with great results. For one, the user must have a spell circle drawn or etched into the ground somewhere. The second condition is that the spell takes a while to charge and execute, combining those times, it comes around five minutes. If the user is interrupted during the first part, which takes the first three minutes of the spell, including saying the words of power and focusing the power, the spell needs to be redone. The second part, taking the last two minutes, is more lenient, only requiring the user to stand in the circle as the spell powers up, exiting the circle won't cancel the spell, but anything else that enters will be teleported instead, and the user can re-enter the circle easily.

Grid
Occult: 8
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Durability: 1
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 8
Spells: 5
Flight: 1
Wealth: 1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Black Steel

Theme Song

Color: #6E6E6E
Black Steel
Black Steel

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2013-08-03

Back to top Go down

The Dark Mage Empty Re: The Dark Mage

Post by Forceaus September 1st 2013, 12:21 pm

There aren't any basic spells listed. The teleportation and shadow step spells need maximum ranges. The confuse and break spells aren't allowed.

The history is really lacking even if it's supposed to be mysterious. Others aren't allowed to use the app for information in threads anyways. That's against the rules.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top