The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_vote_lcapReturn of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_voting_barReturn of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_vote_lcapReturn of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_voting_barReturn of the Queen [Elena Marie] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Return of the Queen [Elena Marie]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] Empty Return of the Queen [Elena Marie]

Post by Artemis August 30th 2013, 12:28 am

Lyra has been busy. Elena had left specific instruction for her to complete. She said when to start and when it needed to be done. Today was the day when everything needed to be done. Everything was set up exactly the way Elena told her to make it. All that really was left was the food, which would be done in a few minutes, after Elena's projected arrival. So Lyra walked to the front door and waited. Once the door opened and she saw Elena's new body she was floored. She liked this body more then the old one, maybe because of the red hair, she really didn't know.

"Welcome home Mistress." said Lyra with a curtsy. "May I be so bold to say that you look stunning in that new body."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Return of the Queen [Elena Marie] Empty Re: Return of the Queen [Elena Marie]

Post by Alpha August 30th 2013, 2:12 am

Elena Marie took a deep breath of the air that hung around the land mass within the sky. It felt nice to be so high up, but at the same time she felt strange just being back within the human world. By the way of the Celestial calender it had been twenty four years, but when she returned, it had not even been a year since her untimely death. The feel of death was not something that was new to her, but every time it was unwelcome as always. The grass was serenely green, the shade something that was far beyond what was possible to cultivate under the sun that shined upon Earth. The Celestial sun was always kinder in its light, and that was why she partially did not want to return, but things had to be done.

”I wonder how my dear Xelek has managed to handle things while I was away.” She mused as the metallic armor that clung to most of her body seemed to lightly jingle with each lithe movement. This body had more grace than her last, and that meant that she would have the martial ability to perhaps not allow herself to be killed like last time. With Vexus gone, she would have no one that could truly challenge her power. Perhaps the Titans that were beginning to make their claims upon the Earth, but they would not stand a chance against the Celestial dragon and her nearly unlimited power.

Marie let out a peal of laughter as she performed a twirl, one that was more beautiful and graceful than the most skilled ballerina. It was not the celestial realm, but having part of it with her was amazing, even if this world was the home of her spirit. Elena finishing with her basking in the glory of her new home approached the large gate that seperated the castle from that land that held if aloft within the sky. New York was still by all rights a ruin, but above it floated the castle of a Goddess. At the door was servent most loyal, one that she had saved so long ago, and ever since she was at the Witches call. ”Lyra dear, it has been far too long.” She said with the sing gong voice of a Celestial, one that went through her mouth when she was in high spirits.

She took the compliment well as well, pirouetting once. ”Thank you dear. I was unsure where I would be reborn, but it seems I hit the genetic jackpot with this body.” She said with a certain pleasure before walking past the werewolf. ”Come dear, we will need to make this castle ready to receive guests.” With that she would lead the lycanthrope further into the keep.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis August 30th 2013, 8:04 am

Lyra left a twinge of happiness when Elena said it had been to long. Although i had just been a few months, but she did miss her. "I was sure you would return Mistress, it would be unlike you to just  leave the world behind. Almost everything you task me to do has been completed. The only thing I have not completed yet was the banquet you asked for but it should be done shortly." said Lyra as Elena passed her. Lyra simply followed Elena once she passed her.

She felt a bit nervous, the past few months had been a bit rough for her. Without Elena there she had gone through her transformations. But Elena gave her some potions that would null the extreme pain brought on by them. " Mistress, the potions you gave me to control the pain of my transformations while you where gone worked wonders and I know I already thank you for such a marvelous gift, but I felt like it wasn't enough." Lyra reached into her pocket and pulled out a shell bracelet. She didn't make much here, and mainly because she at first didn't want to get paid but Elena had at least gave her a bit of money. She had saved up for awhile and was was able to afford this simple trinket. She spoke nervously and held out the trinket to Elena. "I-I know that this will never be enough to repay what you have don't for me. You gave me purpose when my life lost it. S-so I saved up and got you this. I apologize it's not fancy like what you are used to, but I hope you like."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 12th 2013, 3:55 pm

So everything would be ready when the others returned? Marie was pleased with how her loyal servant had performed beyond her wildest expectations, and with such efficiency too. She had chosen well when keeping this fallen angel, a woman that had lost so much when she was forced into becoming the werewolf that she was. Not only was she useful when it came to castle upkeep, but her lycan powers would also prove a useful thing when Marie needed it, even if Ivan had more raw power within his own form, she was sure to blossom into a fearsome creature of the night. Her foot falls seemed to sound out in the large hallway that would lead them through the long and winding corridors.

”Excellent work Lyra, I could trust no one else to do these things.” It was a small praise but one that she was sure would not fall deaf upon her. She had been taking the potions, ones that would allow her to control the painful transformations, and that was good enough, though Marie intended to use her knowledge in the ways of enchanting to perhaps make such potions unnecessary. Lyra spoke up again, something about never being able to truly repay the Crimson Witch and her kindness, as if she needed anything else other than this woman’s service. Still, it seemed that she would try and do so anyway, and with what looked like a small shell bracelet.

Marie eyed it carefully, and gave a small smile, perhaps charmed by the gesture itself. 'Thank you Lyra.” Her tone was soft, perhaps a little more than she had intended. She placed the bracelet around her wrist, and let it sit there, while her arms crossed over her chest. They were now walking through the immense corridors, which began to give way into multiple sections, all of which would lead off to different places within the castle itself. 'Were all of my homunculi brought here?”
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis September 12th 2013, 4:27 pm

The biggest smile was on her face as her mistress put the bracelet on. She was happy that she liked it. She was worried that her mistress wouldn't like it due to it's simple nature. Considering it was just rope tied around and decorated with colorful shells. Lyra continued following Elena down the maze of hallways she had gotten used to over the past few months. Lyra nodded when asked, even though she was behind Elena. "Yes Mistress they arrived the week before last. They caused a bit of trouble but nothing I couldn't handle by myself. They are ready for use whenever you need them."

After that she became lost in thought. Not to the point where she couldn't hear Elena if she was asked something or was told to do something. But the potion she took while her Mistress was away felt less powerful over time. After a month of taking them they had begun to fail to stop her transformations. She had fixed the damage cause by her successful transformation and had locked herself in her room during the others but each time the she felt more and more pain. The most current one was actually quite painful, she had just laid in her room for a day after cause of the paralyzing pain. She felt guilty for lying to Elena and saying that they worked perfectly. But she didn't want to hurt her Mistress' feelings. After a mental battle with herself she spoke up.

"Excuse me Mistress... I umm..." Lyra had stopped and was fidgeting a bit. "I-I may not of been totally truthful about the potions. After a while the potions stopped preventing the transformations and after continuous use the pain had begun to return more and more with each transformations. I did cause some damage after the first transformation when I wasn't expecting it but I repaired the damage. I had confined myself to my room the rest of the transformations to keep the damage in one area that I thought you wouldn't mind getting damaged." said Lyra sheepishly. Then she went into a deep bow. "Please forgive me for not being truthful. You give me an amazing kindness each day by letting me serve you and I repay you by lying. I will accept any punish you desire to give me."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down