The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_vote_lcapArsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_voting_barArsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_vote_lcapArsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_voting_barArsenal of The Celestial Warrior I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior Empty Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior

Post by Alpha August 29th 2013, 4:40 pm

Name: Armor of the Celestial Dragon

Abilities: This armor is a cozy fit upon the Celestial chosen and takes the form most enjoyed by them. It it by no means useful in the act of protecting the wearer itself, but what it can do it amazing within itself. To make up for its frailty, the armor can instantaneously produce a field of energy hugging the caster that absorbs large amounts of blunt force, as well as energy, leaving the wearer unharmed. However, once this is done, it will be unable to perform such a thing for a minute or two, in which the wearer is vulnerable as as if they were wearing clothes. The armor itself is barely better than clothing and is mostly for decoration. The armor was also enchanted so that it would make no noise, even though the boots are made of a strange form of weak metal.(1 post duration with a 2 post cool down.)

Description: This armor was commissioned to be crafted by the Celestial emperor long ago, as well as with the other twelve divine Celestial artifacts that were made. It is said that only the dragon can hope to wield all thirteen of them without losing their sense of self, and being consumed by the overwhelming power of the Thirteen Celestial gods.

Occult Allocation: 10 and 5 Occult for the Silence Enchantment
Spoiler:

Name: Fangs of The Celestial Serpent

Abilities: These are twin crystalline swords that pulse a dark green. They are nearly weightless to the wielder, and the leather handles are absolutely inviting to hold. They are made to slice through flesh like air, and steel with as much ease, though what makes the absolutely deadly is the poison that courses through them. Its a poison that acts, and ends fastly. The initial bite is powerful enough to cause debilitating pain and numbness within the affected area, which if the area is an arm, it will become useless. Within the next few minutes, the effect will lessen, but any damage done initially will remain until repaired with magic or medical expertise. They will always beckon tot heir wielders call, coming when they command them to.( Poison damage starts off at 9 and by the next turn reduces to 4 before a lingering 2 in its final post)

Description: These are said to have been forged of the fangs from the Celestial Serpent when they were gifted to the Celestial emperor long ago, and they are passed down to worthy warriors in each generation. Elena Marie was chosen to wield them, seeing as she is the strongest of the Celestial council, and the rightful queen.

Occult Allocation:9

Name: Eye of Xan the Corrupt

Abilities: Her right eye carries a strange power with it, one that allows a certain dark ability that is considered forbidden within the Celestial world. While the right eye may look normal, when activated it takes on the symbol of the Ouroborous, a symbol of eternity. When activated, it allows her to control the energy prevalent within the realm of the Corrupt Celestial God, Xan. This energy is called Nihlium, a dark energy so strange that most mortals would shy away from its very use. While In use she can create constructs, beams from the eye as well as convert shadows themselves into this energy. However, using this eye is taxing upon the user and prolonged use can cause darkness within the eye for an unknown span. (The eye can only be used for a span of 5 posts before needing to be recharged , and can only be used once per topic.)

Description: This is one of the two eye based artifacts held within the Celestial archives, and the one not taken when the prisoner Elena Vexus escaped.

Occult Allocation: 9

Name: Down of the Celestial Phoenix
Abilities: These feathers have the pure life energy that the Celestial Phoenix posses and when the user is near death, they will bathe therm in healing flames and bring them from the brink of death. The feather themselves only have enough power to be used within a days span once before running out of energy. After the twenty four hour mark, they will refill again but not a minute before. (Once per topic full restoration)

Description: These feathers were picked from the Celestial Phoenix and gifted to the Celestial Emperor so long ago.

Occult Allocation: 9

Name: Flicker of the Bat

Abilities: A small orb that the wielder can use to draw in all light within the a thirty five meter area of the item, and it can be used as a bomb or a way to gain an upper hand within a battle. Those that wield the orb are capable of seeing what is within the darkness through sonic impressions similar to echolocation, the images bounced of the soundwaves transmitted to her mind through contact with the item. While Marie would not be able to see distinct shapes, it would allow her to know where someone was an react appropriately. (Duration of 5 posts with a cool down of 15)

Description: An orb created by the Celestial Bat itself.

Occult Allocation: 8 for the orb itself and 5 occult for the echolocation function

Name: Jaw of The Celestial Shark

Abilities: The blade takes the form of a large blade that would look far to heavy for someone like Marie to handle, but it weighs enough for the wielder to use effectively. It has what looks like saw bits along the edge, and the blade will cause that edge to vibrate at high speeds, which make the weapon dangerous regardless of how weak the wielder is. It allows the blade to saw through flesh and bone with insane ease, and even damage superhuman flesh. It also serves as a useful shield if the wielder were to use its flat end. It will come to its master call with but a word.

Description: This is one of the thirteen Celestial weapons crafted by the Celestial emperor from the teeth of the Celestial Shark.

Occult Allocation: 8

Name: Arms of the Celestial Spider

Abilities: The are usually contained within a sigil on the back of the caster, allowing them to activate the item and what seems like eight spider-like appendages will sprout from the origin point at the small of the back where the mark is made. The legs are sharp at the end and are capable of digging into tough surfaces, and allow someone to move up otherwise impossibly to traverse terrain. They are also incredibly strong and capable of performing feats of minor super strength. (Each arm is equal to 5 strength individually but if they are all focused upon a single goal, they can perform feats equal to 7 strength when pushing themselves, they also have a durability of 8)

Description: A powerful gift from the Celestial Spider.

Name: Pack of the Celestial Wolf

Abilities: This allows the Caster to summon three of the Celestial Wolves most powerful minions, and use them to their full capabilities, until they die or are returned to the Celestial energy they come from. They are called upon by a charm hanging around the waist of the user. Once they are defeated, they need time to reform into a physical form before being summoned again. (Can only be summoned once per topic)
Fenrir:Leader of the Pack
Spoiler:
Remus:The Iron Wall
Spoiler:
Romulus:The Ghost
Spoiler:
Description: These three were gifted to the Celestial Warrior that could best the trials of the wild.

Name: Sting of the Celestial Hornet

Abilities: This is part of her Dragon armor, around the wrist of the metal where a small, thin blade is hidden until she would have it reveal itself. The blade is filled with a deadly toxin that could cause rapid cellular damage of the affected area, though stronger flesh is capable of resisting this effect. It acts fast and dissolves fast, leaving almost no time for an antidote. The effect will hit strong, weaken and then dissipate, though the damage is another matter entirely. (Starts off with level 8 damage and the next post is reduces to 3 before completely losing effectiveness.)

Description: The stinger of one of the servants of the Celestial Hornet that is enchanted to perpetually produce poison.

Name: Gourd of Aquarius The Celestial mermaid

Abilities: This is an item that allows the user to bring water forth from the gourd and perform minor feats of manipulation with it, which racks up to releasing high pressure streams of water, blades of water and flooding an area with water, though it is limited to how much water it can produce in an instant.

Description: A gourd Gifted to Elena Marie by the Celestial Spirit Aquarius
Occult Allocation: 7

Name: Sting of The Celestial Jellyfish

Abilities: A translucent whip that takes the form of a weapon that is solid but has the appearance of water forced into what looks like a solid form. It constantly produces an electrical charge that activates when used by its wielder, and once it wraps onto something it will release a constant electrical charge until it is ordered to stop. It is usually held around her waist like a belt.

Description: One of the tendrils removed from the Celestial Jellyfish.

Name: Ring of the Unholy Salamander

Abilities: This ring is capable of absorbing fire of up to a certain intensity, and using it as its own fire power, creating streams of flames from the wielders hands. (It can only absorb flame abilities 3 ability below its Occult level.)

Description: Crafted from one of the Scales of the Unholy Salamander.

Name:  Aegis of the Celestial Warrior
Abilities: A specially designed shield made of the Strongest of Celestial warriors. It was made with sentience that that it could know how best to protect its weilder. This includes being harder than human steel, and being capable of casting a protective shield over their warrior to compliment that protection. If it is damaged, it can also return to the Celestial Energy that spawned it and repair itself.
Shield grid
Spoiler:

Description: This item was produced by the Celestial Warrior long ago and given to the great Celestial Dragon warrior.

Occult Allocation: 2 level 7 slots
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior Empty Re: Arsenal of The Celestial Warrior

Post by Forceaus August 29th 2013, 5:19 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top