The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jack Hawthorne
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Sage
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_voting_barSearching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSearching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_voting_barSearching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Searching for a long, plotful rp

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for a long, plotful rp

Post by Cel-Ray August 21st 2013, 6:38 pm

Alright, after much progressive discussion, the Black Angel will be added in as a character that will cause some conflict (not as a villain) with the League.

B.A. has provided a large piece to our thread; the villain! Forever shall he/she have my gratitude and unending thankfulness! Sorry for the message, just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Angel, you can post your brainstorming here if you want.

Cel-Ray

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching for a long, plotful rp

Post by White Star August 21st 2013, 6:45 pm

I'm fine with this, except for the fact that I'm 1v1ing her with Drake right now TuT'' (Cage you ran away, you coward!!!!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cel-Ray August 21st 2013, 6:49 pm

That's cool! Take all the time you need! ( Cage doesn't care about fights- she just wanted the money to feed her seemingly poor family!! Where is the cowardice in that, hm?! XD )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kaia-Mai
Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 Michiko_sig_WIP_by_Keysho
Cel-Ray
Cel-Ray

Job : Cookin' up them 'changas.
Humor : Spock&His Temper >0>

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 21st 2013, 6:52 pm

(The cowardice is that she left a poor defenseless meta to fight a kickass martial artist x3) Cage baka ^.^

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Cel-Ray August 21st 2013, 6:55 pm

( MAN UP. Martial arts isn't that- PFT. Yeah. Well. Cage is being smart. Not coward. 'Sides, she's got her own fight she has to deal with. °@° ) No baka! D< Supah smart!!

Kaia-Mai
Cel-Ray
Cel-Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 21st 2013, 6:58 pm

(PFFT CAGE CAN TAKE THOSE GUYS TO PRO- Oh wait she's got a knife in her shoulder. Well, still not that much of a cripple ^.^) BAKABAKABAKA. >Kitty Face

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Cel-Ray August 21st 2013, 7:10 pm

( She will prevail!! >:^D Maybe...Idk.. ) ._. Revenge. Soon.

Kaia-Mai
Cel-Ray
Cel-Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 21st 2013, 7:11 pm

('course she will. She's the freaking king.) I'll be waiting .w.

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Cel-Ray August 21st 2013, 7:22 pm

( Just put of curiosity, let's say I did go through with the League plan.. would you want to be right hand..? )

Kaia-Mai
Cel-Ray
Cel-Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 21st 2013, 7:24 pm

Hell yeah! That'd be awesome! I second this motion.

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel August 21st 2013, 7:43 pm

Just realized since my inbox was getting full I deleted our messages and my outline of the character Cell lol... If I miss anything in my summing up, feel free to add! Don't want to leave anything out now! Oh ya... Drake we can either do the 1 Vs. 1 really quick and finish it up. Or we could have both threads going on at the same time? The only thing with that would be we'd need to plan the end before we started... That way we could mention the ending in the thread that's viewing the fight as a past event. Either way is fine with me.

Alright... Thank you Cell for adding me into this little League! I'm really excited to work with you all again, as well as those I haven't. I think this should be a really cool story line and one of the more original ones I've seen around this site.

So! The Black Angel is going to stick around Portland after the fight, because she realizes the Meta she killed on her mission with O.C.E.A.N did not result in the crime being lowered, or really effected at all in the city. She thinks perhaps Cell? Drake? Or both have something to do with whats been going on. So she basically extends her stay in Portland, snooping around, trying to get to the bottom of things. This is how she runs into Cell and Drake again, who I'm assuming have teamed up at this point? BA is defensive, assuming they could be villains, and likewise Cell and Drake think the same. After some tense moments, a near fight, they decide they're on the same side. Fate and Darren can already be with Cell and Drake at this point, or we run into them somewhere along the line.

At this point we start to delve into finding out who's behind the wave of violence in Portland.... The villain! Cell and I have basically come up with an Indian Shaman, whose tribal lands were once where Portland now stands. He's at least a couple of hundred years old (He was living in the area when it was settled by frontiersmen.). He hates what's happened to his lands, what's happened to his people, and what's happened the earth itself here. So he's set himself to destroying the city of Portland with dark magic.... I'm guessing he's killing people in a sort of sacrificial way? Seeing as blood is usually needed for any sort of spell, or spells which would lead to great destruction.

That's what I have so far. Obviously we can continue to work together on it, expanding it as needed. Cell and I are going to do some research on the native groups that lived in the area, as well as Portland's history, which should enrich the plot.

So what do you guys think? Thoughts, comments, concerns?

The Black Angel

Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 21st 2013, 7:53 pm

One word: AmazinglyawesomeIcan'tevengoodgod. <-- That was one word.

Yeah, I'm not sure I can help with this in any way, really. It's pretty perfect so far, and I'm a terrible story writer ^w^

EDIT: Oh right, we should end it pretty quickly, we already know who'd win anyways x3
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Cel-Ray August 21st 2013, 11:06 pm

I agree with JiMo! ^(°"°)^ [[REVENNNNNNGGGEEEE.]] It's perfecto already that I made a happy walrus.~

By the way Angel, here's a site with some interesting events: massacres, locations.

Kaia-Mai
Cel-Ray
Cel-Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 22nd 2013, 2:40 am

(;u; Y u do dis?) Yeah, anyways, I should probably work on a post now, forgot it was my turn. XD

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel August 22nd 2013, 5:45 pm

Maybe we could have the villain be the Chief from the Grattan Massacre? His name was Conquering Bear... Pretty epic right? Anyway I think that would be pretty cool. I'm thinking the reason there is so much violence in Portland is because he's casting spells which sort of set people into rages? Sort of like Batman Begins with what Ras and Scarecrow were dumping into the water, but it actually being dark magic. I think we could have Conquering Bear's end goal be ultimately getting Portland to destroy itself in a major riot.

Also I'm thinking that since Drake and I probably have a lot more posting to do in "Cage Fight" we could have Drake and I do our own order until the fight is over. Cell can post whenever she gets the chance to. That way we can get the fight over quickly, then once it's over we can go back to normal posting order (Cell, Drake, then me).

The Black Angel

Searching for a long, plotful rp - Page 2 OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 22nd 2013, 5:53 pm

I love it, that name sounds so menacing and the black magic concept leaves a lot of room for creativity, like sacrifices, mind control, demons and the like, I love it Kitty Face

I also agree with the second idea, our fight is probably going to last longer than I first thought it was ^^'' In a way, I guess Drake and me both need to stop doubting ourselves.

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top