The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_vote_lcapSearching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_voting_barSearching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) Empty Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger)

Post by Chellizard July 3rd 2012, 9:22 am

Skyler was driving back, in her little Corvette, a couple dents in the frame. She had been through a lot traveling across the United States in search of her blood father. Jeremiah Trauer. Ever since she found out the truth of her blood related father, she'd been searching for him. She had him for a couple days, but lost him when she made it to Los Angeles. That had upset her, needless to say, but things were getting better. Her chaotic nature was rising to the surface lately, and things were getting worse and worse.. but not for her. She was a beautiful girl, so she got away with things. Things no one would have ever thought she could get away with. Like killing a man, woman, or child. She had traveled with Vulcan for just a while longer, and then she decided to head back to New York City. She promised she'd return to him, so until then, she would restart her search with the help from her 'dad,' Nightkill.

"I'm starving.." she thought aloud, glancing about New York City as she drove. She pulled up to Nightkill's house and parked her car in the garage there, and decided to go on foot to an eating place. That way her car wouldn't get anymore dents, or she wouldn't get any more road rage than she had to. With her hands in the pockets of her jacket, she sighed and allowed her heavy boots to carry her one step after the other toward her destination. Her hair was down, all four feet of the lengthy silvery blonde hair framing her face and cascading down her back beautifully. She had on her skirt and corset outfit, as well as her leg and arm guards. Her blade was always with her. It was something she couldn't live without, possibly. And food. Her stomach growled out loud again, and she decided to hit a fast food place to make her stomach calm down. She stopped by Little Tokyo, a fast-food Chinese place that served a boxed meal in layers for three bucks, and even gave you an egg roll and fortune cookie. There was a small seating area inside as well. And not many people went there. She ate up her eggroll, crushed her cookie and tossed it away after eating the sweet bread, and then walked down the streets of New York, enjoying the boxed meal.

Until she walked smack dab into someone and dropped her lunch on the sidewalk. "Are you KIDDING me? Three dollars.. wasted!" She was so upset, and her jacket was covered in the Lo Mein, rice, and chicken mixture of deliciousness. She narrowed her eyes and reached for the man who bumped into her. Furious.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) Empty Re: Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger)

Post by Brorschach July 3rd 2012, 9:55 am

Jeramiah was in a bad mood. One of his worst to date. He had come so close to killing Elena, so close his vengeance, his absolution, and yet she had escaped.
He sneered as he passed his favorite cafe, not even their coffee could cheer him up today.
He was wearing his gauntlets again, he often found them to be the most convenient to wear out. The boots were heavy and the cuirass stood out too much.

He had a long sleeve shirt on and over it he wore a passable replica of his old coat. Looking up at the sky, Jeramiah hoped to find something to improve his black mood.
He stopped and closed his eyes, the screams coming back to him in vivid detail. The people he had slaughtered were there once more, their eyes staring at him in a mix of grief, madness and... hunger? While his first thought was to wonder what they would be hungry for, it quickly became apparent to him.

Revenge.

Not just on him, but on everyone who had ever wronged them in their lives.

That dark place did that to you. It made you think and seethe, reflect and brood, contemplate and fantasize about sweet revenge. Jeramiah didn't know what it was like for the others who he had sent there, but whenever he closed his eyes, all the memories came flowing back. Not just his though, the memories of his victims from shortly before he killed them would flow like water into his mind.
Smiling, Jeramiah opened his eyes once more, the sweet cacophony of screams quickly subsiding. He looked around at his surroundings once more. He had wandered close to the high end district of the city. Here there were millionaires and their rich children, all living lives of luxury and relaxation.

"Should've been me" he grunted, the whisper following his voice filled with loathing for those who lived such carefree existences.

Jeramiah rubbed his temples softly. The whisper that followed his every word was starting to take on a life of its own, sometimes it even spoke louder than he did. He continued walking, deep in thought and mumbling to himself. He had learned to repress the whisper despite its growing power because -while it was an excellent intimidation tactic- it lacked subtly. He would need those sorts of thing in this modern world if he was to speak with anyone but Elisia... Anu... on a regular basis.

"I swear to god, next time I see her, I'm going to kill that bitch" he mused, the whisper barely audible. He felt more powerful since his last encounter with the woman and if they ever met again than she would die for sure. He knew her powers now and what's more: he knew how she thought. For all her boasting, Elena was a coward, a coward who slinked away whenever she started to lose. Such thoughts continued cycling through his head as he walked down the street, barely noticing where he was or where he was going, it was in this pensive state that he felt himself slam into someone. Startled out of his musing he looked down. It was a young woman with long platinum blonde hair. The look on her face was one of surprise and what appeared to be cheated rage, he didn't have much time to contemplate this as her hand shot out him. Jeramiah reflexively grabbed her hand and lifted her slightly off the ground. He pulled her up to eye level and stared deep into her eyes.

"Watch where you're going you little Hündin" he said sharply, not bothering to restrain the whisper's hissing repetition of his insult.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger) Empty Re: Searching For Something That Found You (Henry-Killenger)

Post by Chellizard July 3rd 2012, 10:36 am

She narrowed her eyes, and she did not like being picked up. "What do you think you're doing.." her voice was malicious and full of hate at this moment. Oh no; that was not going to settle with her. She bent her knees and then kicked off of the man, making to push the force of her kick into his chest area. With the reflexes she made, she quit possibly snapped her wrist, but her healing process kicked in and healed her bones back into place. She flipped herself backward in the process, of course, the kick to the man's chest possibly not being avoided as she used him to flip herself around, thus breaking her wrist.

She snarled and arched a fist toward his left side, her right fist to be exact. The hit was meant to be a distraction, her fingers stretching out and then a flat, open palm was going to pat his side, or clap over his fist, or anything thrown at her. A knee, a leg, a foot. Her left leg swept out after the punch was either parried, or dodged, and the leg was meant to hit his right side, her powerful kick sweeping as quickly as she could manage; which was faster than some humans. But she wasn't really all that human. She was much better than that. She was more than human. She was a super powered being and was, without a doubt, amazing.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach July 5th 2012, 11:14 am

Jeramiah recoiled at the force of the woman leaping off his chest. She wasn't particularly strong from what he could tell, but she had to have skill to be able to pull of a maneuver like that without him being able to react in time.
She quickly moved in to attack him once more but Jeramiah responded in kind, his black smoke pouring forth and veiling him an aura of death. As she came in he moved a fist to intercept hers, the smoke covering it engulfing her hand. Seemingly unphased, she moved to deliver a kick to the same side. He felt the kick hit, but, as expected, it was weak. Smiling Jeramiah brought his other fist down towards the woman's head, his fist covered in the black smoke like substance that made up his attacks.

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 5th 2012, 12:00 pm

Skyler was pleased that her kick had landed, but her strength behind of it was hindered. Not only because of fatigue due to lack of sleep, but also because she was hungry. She felt the fist come down heavy on her head and it made her eyes cross and her form crumple to her knees. She groaned out in pain, blood gushing down her face and coating her hair. She healed, however, and the pain subsided almost as quickly as it occurred. She peeled herself from the sidewalk and stood up, the scarce amount of people around of them running in fear of the situation. "Wait.. a second.."

She stood up and leaned her face forward, finally catching a glimpse of his face through the shroud of black smoke. She furrowed her brows and growled out of annoyance. "Are you kidding..? Jeramiah..?" She asked, still peeved about this situation. She could have kept on going, but the sudden knock upon her head made her realize who he was. She coughed passed the black smoke and her lungs healed up instantly after inhaling it, her flesh constantly healing to keep her from being harmed by the blackness.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach July 6th 2012, 5:57 am

Jeramiah looked down at the girl, the anger gone -or a least hidden- from her face... along with her wounds. Strange. He prepared another blast of smoke in his palm when he heard her say his name. How did she know who he was? Not only had the last person he'd ever known died almost four hundred years prior, but he looked nothing like his former self, his youth had been restored by the ritual that bound his soul to his Freischutz armor. Jeramiah sneered and grabbed the girl, holding her up by her neck. He did not squeeze but simply glared into the girl's eyes, her steely blue gaze met his as he removed his sunglasses and allowed the hellish red and black that they now were to take hold. His eyes had once been that same steely blue as hers, his gaze -even then- carried immense power and he could often cow lesser men into doing his bidding with a simple gaze. That was one of the qualities of the Freischutz, they all had the ability to inspire people to follow them, either through respect... or fear.

While Jeramiah was far from the greatest among them, he was the smartest, for when the time had come to gun one another down, he fell quickly to the ground as if shot and allowed the others to expend their ammunition. As soon as the last man turned his back, Jeramiah rose from the corpses like the vengeful ghosts of all those slain and shot the man in the back. Far from noble but the demon didn't care. It got its souls either way. Jeramiah contemplated all the people he had met in his two hundred or so years of life prior to being captured by the Thiels, or so that bitch, Elena had called them. No one he could remember bore more than a slight resemblance to the girl he now held in his grip. Sighing he finally decided that he may as well ask.

"I'm only going to ask this once Hündin" he said, the whisper that followed his voice carried a deadly seriousness.

"How do you know who I am?" he hissed, the whisper surging forth on the last word carried something akin to a murderous intonation.

He truly desired to know, there was no way that anyone should even know of his existence let alone his name. The girl didn't respond immediately so he allowed some of his black smoke to seep out over his hand, but not touch the young woman's neck, the inky blackness whispering of torments to come should she refuse to answer his question. Jeramiah continued searching his memory, wondering who this young woman could be, she barely looked a day over twenty and yet when she spoke his name it was with a strange familiarity. Not with warmth or longing mind you, but with familiarity... as if he should know who she was.

"Answer now, or I will kill you"
he roared, putting as much emphasis as he could on overpowering the whisper.

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 6th 2012, 11:50 am

Skyler, with widening eyes, felt his grip around of her neck and then she felt the sidewalk beneath her become distant. She took a heavy breath and then breathed as best she could through her nose. She swallowed, her neck flexing and shifting beneath his grip while she dangled there. The second time within five minutes of running into him. The only reason she knew it was him, was because of Nightkill's excellent ability to hack into cameras and stalk people. It was a creepy thing he did, but he did it. She moved her hands up and held on to his wrist to better relax her throat and make the pounding in the back and base of her skull stop. His fingers dug into her flesh just enough to cause an uncomfortable pressurized pain.

She sneered at him. Her eyes, that steel gray-blue, were transfixed on his own, the crimson and ebony not phasing her in one bit. If she can befriend a giant Pyrovillan, then she could find a way to look passed those eyes and find her biological father in there. Her eyes did not flick from his once, and out of her peripherals, she saw the black smoke curl about his hand, but not so much to touch her skin. She could heal passed it anyway, hopefully. The other contact with it was brief, but a constant contact might hurt her seriously.

"So it is you.. Jeramiah Trauer.. My name is Skyler Snowden.. But it'd be better if you heard the name Victoria Khan, huh?" Skyler grit her teeth, her jaw becoming locked at this point. She was angry, and her chin was jutting out in confidence as she held on to his arm, her hand being slightly touched by the black smoke. She shifted her hand up his arm and the wound healed, but slower this time. She swallowed again, her mouth a little dry.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top