The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNear the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_voting_barNear the River {Zell} - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Near the River {Zell}

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 Empty Re: Near the River {Zell}

Post by liuxess August 14th 2013, 4:38 am

Bird smiled. His first strong opponent in couple of years.
"Not the first to throw a stone, huh?" Bird took his sword.
Bird jumped on Zell in a pose, like he would want to slash Zell's head off.
But he had his intangibility on, that he would pass through Zell, even if Zell would turn around and try to hit or block Bird.
I'm going to go through by distracting him, and when I'll be on the other side of his, I'll hit him with my Elbow while turning around. Good thing I didn't say my powers before...

liuxess

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 14th 2013, 1:19 pm

Zell had predicted as much. The dork up and was coming at him. One would think that the billionaire genius could take the hint and finally realize that friendliness was life’s most deceitful guise. Zell’s reflexes were too quick for the child to make any contact, not that making contact was much of an issue. Zell knew the powers the child had at his disposal, or so he thought. Intangibility was one of the things the child could use. The A.V.A.T.A.R calculated the vector displacement, and the molecular movements in the areas, yielding the result that the incoming attack was coming from something molecularly unstable.
The child passed through him with no problem. The molecular instability had suddenly shifted and the child went to throw an elbow. Zell’s superior reflexes let him over and throw a backhand at said elbow, aiming to knock the child past him. ”Shoo fly, don’t bother me.” Zell said through clenched teeth, still ignoring the child as he walked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Near the River {Zell} - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 14th 2013, 1:33 pm

He knew???!!! Bird thought falling on the ground from the block with hand.
Hey... Bird stood up and looked at Zell's back.
It wasn't just reflexes... Do you have magic powers to sense other people and their own powers? Bird looked at the person's back. That person was Bird's friend for a few seconds in Bird's opinion. But now!
Bird turned into a yellow ball, in a blink of an eye he turned back standing face to face with Zell.
I don't know what happened to you... But don't be stupid. Past is gone, life goes on!
Look at me, I live in a forest, I hardly have anything to eat and I kill at least ten people in a day just to survive! I have my fate, my destiny and you have yours! You can be a show off with you powers bro, you can kill me now! But it doesn't matter how strong you are, because there will always be stronger ones! Revenge is only for losers, but payback is for winners!

liuxess
liuxess

Quote : Just try not to like me

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 14th 2013, 1:41 pm

”I told you already, I can’t guarantee your safety…you have ten secondfs to move…if not then I’ll move you.” Zell began, spitting the words with malice. This kid was like an annoying little brother, speaking of where the hell was his little brother? ”Ten….nine…eight…seven…” Ouro began the countdown, arms still crossed and his eyes boring into the eyes of Bird.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 14th 2013, 1:48 pm

"You can't guarantee my safety?" Bird laughed as he heard the countdown.
"Calm your mind... And look at your soul if you still have one, because I hardly believe it!" Bird said hearing the countdown.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 15th 2013, 9:12 pm

"Kid, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into...Zell doesnt , if it were up to him he'd happily play your little game...too bad for you that Zell isn't in control any longer...three...two....one.." Ouro flashed a wicked grin creeping up onto his face. Suddenly Misy led m the ground, on it's own and flew towards Bird, the intentions to impale him. Ouro was well aware of the child's capibilities and furthermore the way of this little child's powers. While they were impressive in compared to a human they were nothing to his own. However, in the sake of his own amusement and 'fighting fair' he resolved to only take a straight forward approach.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 16th 2013, 1:57 am

Zell isn't in control?! Bird thought for a second,when Zell's body tried to approach and impale him. Bird turned on his intangibility.
"I can use this power for a couple of minutes." He thought.
"I don't care who you are. I don't know what happened, But I don't like it anyway. BUT TRY TO LOOK AT YOUR SOUL AND STOP PLAYING A GOD!!!!" Bird Shouted when the sword passed through.
"Everyone is equal at this world, one day you'll understand!" Bird's eyes turned all red again.
"I know what I'm saying, Zell..."
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 18th 2013, 8:47 pm

A flashback rolled through Ouroboros' mind. He began laughing almost hysterically and manically. He was remembering the setting so perfectly. The last time someone had told him to stop playing God…it was so priceless. Ouro looked up, glaring through the shattered mask of the Death-Samurai. The Samurai was the first fool to make the mistake of telling Ouro to not play god. Ouro’s response was quick, concise, and merciless. He smiled and looked at the boy known as BIRD. Shi, the Death Samurai had very similar eyes…it was almost eerie.
     ”You-you’ll never succeed like this Zell…not while you’re playing God.” The Samurai coughed, broken and beaten that night. Ouroboros had him pinned up against the wall by his throat only using his forearm. Ouro’s head turned slightly, his mouth still covered by the popped collar of the Hydra’s skin. The emerald eyes narrowed….and Ouro said…

”Who’s playing?” and with that he turned, driving his right hand straight through Shi’s armor, right through the callous skin that was as hard as dragon scales, and through the layers of muscle. Shi’s face was priceless. His eyes widened, his face lost all expression as Ouroboros gripped his hand around the spine of the Samurai. Blood splattered out, adorning His face like war paint. Ouroboros then roared as he pulled on the spine, hearing a sickening crack before stepping back and kicking the samurai in the face, sending him over the guardrail and down two stories to the concrete docks.

”You and I both know you can’t stay like that forever…” Ouro said playfully with a smile. It was a bluff, but none would know it.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 19th 2013, 1:48 pm

Bird jumped out of the sword and turned his intangibility off.
His mom must be very proud of this guy... Damn, only few seconds to think... Need to buy more time...
"Hey, Ex-Zell, whoever you are now, how about this: I give you my sword, and you leave?" Bird asked buying himself time

liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 19th 2013, 10:10 pm

”I don’t understand why fools insist on giving me things if I’ll leave them alone….especially when I could just KILL them and TAKE it. Oroboros snapped, his arms still crossed, the sword Misanthropy was floating in the air, as if it ere being held in a fighting stance without actually being touched. The emerald eyes rolled and a sigh snuck out of his mouth as he contemplated the fate of the poor boy. He brought his right hand from it’s crossed option and placed the palm over his right eye, brushing the brown locks aside, yielding to the occasional lock of blonde highlights. ”You assume that someone like YOU could possibly have something that someone like me could want…that in and of itself is almost too adorable to believe. Utterly retarded…but adorable none the less.” Ouro spat with a sinister smile. His eyes narrowed, this was too easy, he could end the child right now.

His sinister smile never faded, it was like he was staring at Bird, staring into his very soul, emerald eyes boring into the child. His narrow eyes widened and Ouro grunted, almost in the form of a forced scoff. Misanthropy flew out and struck at Bird from behind. Ouroboros Threw a fist into the ground, and three swords of Ethereal light came up from the glowing fist, the three blades quickly jerked, the tips locked on a homing in on bird, designed to follow their target.

”But in situations like this I always wondered why mommy told him to never play with my food…” Ouroboros said with a snarky tone, so calm cool and collected and so assured of his victory. This child was just another enemy. ”But….playing was just…so…much…fun…” He said, agonizingly slow as the blades flew for Bird, one from every direction.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess September 1st 2013, 4:55 am

Volcano was watching everything from the moment that Bird asked the other guy to fight.
Seeing in what position is Bird, he laughed.
Looks like our Bird is in a cage, isn't he? Volcano spoke to himself.
Bird was in a position that Volcano could hardly escape. But this was Bird... Volcano recognized him from a picture of wanted criminals that he saw after killing one of the police headquarters in Oman.
Wonder what are his powers? I've only have heard that he's fast and it's hard to damage him... From what I saw, he has intangibility powers, or I didn't watch enough closely... He thought and looked how swords were getting closer to Bird.
Show time! he said to himself by touching his sword and creating an illusion clone of himself. And sending him to sneak behind Bird's opponent.

------------------------------------

Bird looked at the swords that were flying into him.
He turned on his intangibility just before they would reach him.
"My sword should lose all the powers it would have if I would d9e. And also, you don't know how to use my powers, neither you know them. And also..." Bird raised his sword looking straight to opponent's eyes.
"I'm not a bird that can be eaten!!"
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 1st 2013, 6:11 pm

Ouroboros laughed as the blade went through the pathetic creature who called himself ‘Bird’. He smiled as he revealed his Hydra-skin gauntlets. Each of them had five Ethereal claws glowing from them. It was time for the kill. Ouroboros uncurled his arms and gracefully made to swipes in front of him, hitting only air. But within a moment, Misanthropy was behind Bird, preventing an escape and the four ethereal claws shot out, none of them hitting Bird, instead they went past him and a large ethereal encasement would form around the area Bird was in, virtually instasntly, ten meters in each direction. The cage began to close in on him, and it would soon constrict on him with great haste with the burning of the ethereal energy. It looked like a large ethereal dome was closing in, and condensing, like a reverse of the Big Bang.

Ouroboros made great lengths to ensure his victim could not escape the next think on his list was his floating blade, Misanthropy would fly and cut off any route of escape that he intended to use. Follow that up with a snicker and the crossing of the arms again. This was the beginning of the end for the poor child. By the end of this battle, the child will have wised that Ouro had simply killed him. "Fly fly away little birdie." He taunted the child.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top