The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Near the River {Zell} I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Near the River {Zell} I_vote_lcapNear the River {Zell} I_voting_barNear the River {Zell} I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Near the River {Zell} I_vote_lcapNear the River {Zell} I_voting_barNear the River {Zell} I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Near the River {Zell}

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Near the River {Zell} Empty Near the River {Zell}

Post by liuxess August 12th 2013, 2:58 pm

Bird was watching the red sunrise.
He just came here, near a river from a city, where he stole lots of food and a bag, that he could carry what he needs. He decided yesterday to sleep near a river, where he could enjoy peace and quiet with his thoughts while laying on the ground before the sun. He did everything, as he wanted.
But the morning came, and Bird’s first thing to do when he woke up, was to check if his sword was in place.
Of course, his sword was tied up to his belt on jeans. He would never leave it somewhere in the city. Even if he would, it should still come back to him in the morning by itself. Stupid-damn-magic-space sword that forces Bird to kill people.
His campfire was still burning a little so he tried to cook a biscuit, but it didn’t give him any more flavors. So he just ate a pack of donuts and smiled laying on the grass and looking at the water’s flow.
Time for a nice swim he thought after awhile taking off his T-shirt and putting it near his bag on the ground.
"I see some fish!" He shouted jumping into the water after taking his jeans with his sword off.
liuxess
liuxess

Quote : Just try not to like me

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Near the River {Zell} Empty Re: Near the River {Zell}

Post by Zell August 12th 2013, 3:37 pm

Misanthropy trembled. There was something wrong. There was a strange energy nearby. Zell took graceful strides towards the energy that his own blade compelled him to. Many people would wonder why Zell was out in the woods, in the middle of nowhere. The answer was simple, he was running away. Away from the funeral, away from his friends...away from himself. He simply wanted to find a quiet place to lay himself to rest. 
    Now, his plans had changed. He was compelled to the energy, although he knew no reason why. Something inside him wanted to press this energy, try and break it. It was almost like  a hunger, the hunger to find an equal. Zell stumbled upon a small campfire, his eyes ever shifting. There was the a river near, he could hear the waters moving. He also heard a male voice exclaiming about fish. He walked off in that direction, his blade Misanthropy on his back. He approached the river, seeing jeans on the ground, a sword nearby too. Zell began fiddling with the sword, point it and toying with it until he was noticed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Near the River {Zell} Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 12th 2013, 3:51 pm

Bird swam out of river with a fish in his mouth. His black eyes with red middles were flaming in enjoyment when Bird dropped the fish on the ground. He didn’t even notice the person that came here; he just took a rock and started hitting to fish’s head in order to kill it.
"This will be a tasty meal" he said loudly to himself standing up and trying to make a new and fresh big fire.
What is this guy doing over here with my sword?! Bird shouted in his mind while smiling in reality and pretending to not notice the man with his sword.
If it’s an assassin, then It maybe hard to kill him without my powers… But I have to think something up really fast, before this guy discovers he can use the sword’s power too.
Of course it would take him time to fully understand how to use it, but if he knows my powers, then it will be easier for him to use them against me…

Bird took a rock and stood up, ready to throw it to his opponents head.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 12th 2013, 4:35 pm

Zell was beyond rocks. If this kid wanted to cast stones Zell was only too happy to oblige. Zell drew the blade from its scabbard and sliced the stone in half. He sheathed the blade and tossed it to the kid.
        "Do me a solid and put some clothes on kid." Zell sighed. Zell then turned and went to the river for himself to see if maybe it was something else that Misanthropy was beconing Zell to chase after.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 12th 2013, 4:44 pm

Bird looked behind him and caught the sword with one hand.
He didn't let his eyes down from opponent. Bird was catching his every move while taking his jeans and putting them on.
This guy is serious... But I feel slight respect for him.... Why? Bird thought. He noticed the sword...
Could it be... Volcano or Tentacle?! No... he can't have another sword like mine... Or can he?

Bird shrugged.
I hate to ask this myself
"Who are you?"
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 12th 2013, 4:52 pm

"Depends on who you ask....if you aks some, I'm a champion of humanity....a Hero. To others im a blood thirsty monster...My name is Zell Atterrius" Zell said with a sigh. He decided he himself was hungry. Despite his near perfect energy input and output, Zell still requited some food. He kept his arms crossed and he looked down into the water. With one swift motion he reached down and pulled up a medium sized fish. He turned back to the younger man  "I need to borrow your fire....what about you...what's your name?" Zell asked, gutting and descaling the fish with a combat knifr as he walked back towards the fire

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 12th 2013, 5:04 pm

Bird listened to the answer still watching this guy's, Zell's, moves closely.
I cannot let my guard down. From the way he talks, I can guess he has a fresh tragedy in his life.
Also, he cannot be Volcano or Tentacle, because he said, he's a hero... But also mentioned a blood thirsty monster....
Still, champion of humanity.... He said his name is Zell? Yeah I think it's Zell.

Bird watched his move as Zell caught the fish and spoke to Bird.
My fire...
"Okay, I guess I could have a dish with you, Champion of humanity that is thirsty for blood. I don't have a name, I had one, But it was deleted from my memory as a price for what I have become - A serial killer that is forced to live on his own, The killing Third, The Bird."
Bird looked back at his fish at last, deciding that this person is not an enemy. At least, for one meal, he thought taking his dead fish.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 13th 2013, 1:08 am

"The third? So where's one and two?" Zell asked. He burned up his fish and gobbled it down. Then he started looking up and down the blade. "So your sword gives you powers and made you forget your name? That makes mine seem pointless." He grumbled as he stuck Misanthropy in the ground.
        Can I eat him? Zell groaned at his internal voice. He yawned and looked back to the sky. Then he cracked his neck and sighed. Lourishna descended, the three and a half foot Raven landed and began picking from Zell's fish.
        "This is Lourishna....he's my litle buddy....say Hi Louie." Zell ordered the bird, petting it. The large raven stopped nibbling and looked to Bird.
         "RAW! Hi. " Lourishna said, other than the animal noise in the beginning it was perfect English

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 13th 2013, 1:29 am

"I don't know... Volcano and Tentacle are traveling around the world just like me... I have a suspicion of who are they, but I'm not sure.... " Bird only warmed up his fish and ate it uncooked.
"I had a suspicion of you being one of them...." he said looking at Zell's sword.
"My sword doesn't only make you forget your name....
He gives horror, blood, killings and fights to your life....
Whenever I go... The sword still makes me fight and usually kill someone... His powers have that price, and even if you can't afford it... You cannot get rid off this sword...."

He swallowed the last bit of fish as the bird appeared and started eating Zell's fish.
"RAW! Hi. " it said.
"Yeah... hi..." Bird took a deep breath in.
"How can... how can you... let this bird eat you fish?! It will leave you less of it." Bird stood up and put his T-shirt on.
"Anyway, what powers does your sword have, If I understood correctly?" he asked.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 14th 2013, 12:50 am

"It's basically like Mjornir...No other being in the universe can lift it other than me...it also causes unbearable pain from even the slightest graze. The pain is enough to drive seasoned warriors and disciplined men to commit suicide, just to end it." Zell said. He then addresased the bird question from earlier. "Lourishna is a freind. He's loyal, he's powerful, and he's an amazing freind...maybe even the only friend I have left." Ze;; sighed, and looked around, trying to find anything of interest.
    "So...you're searching for two others....what will you do when you find them?"

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 14th 2013, 1:03 am

Bird's eyes were calm until Zell asked his last question.
Birds eyes started flaming, the whole eyeball got red.
"What will I do..." Bird looked up to the sky and laughed.
"I'm gonna kill them, because they are not like me....They kill for they pleasure not to survive... So yeah... I'm going to KILL THEM!!!!" Bird's evil laugh crossed the sky for a couple of seconds, but then he calmed and his eyes turned to their normal form.
"But I don't know how powerful they are..." He stood up and looked at Zell
"Fight me Zell. Let's see who is a better fighter. You or me"
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 14th 2013, 1:45 am

Zell closed his eyes and sighed. Was there no one in this world that didn't want to fight? Zell groaned as he fixated his glowing emerald eyes on the younger male. he stood up, standing five foot four inches. He crossed his arms and took in a calming breath. He glared, eyes boaring into Bird. He felt a growl inside him, the monster wanted out.
      "You're serious?" Zell asked.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 14th 2013, 1:49 am

"Power is what we both need to achieve. With great power, comes great responsibility, so I don't want to kill you. This will be a test fight to see the difference in our strengths. So, the answer is... yes, I am serious" Bird looked up to the sky again
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 14th 2013, 1:56 am

"I'm not one to throw the first stone...especially not at those younger than me." Zell said with a groan as he rubbed his temples with his thumb and middlefinger. This kid's safety could not be assured, if the kid so much as got lucky to get a good shot on him....Zell could black out again...and kill. [color=chartreuse]"If you really want to fight I'd suggest a dojo, because unless you attack me first, this conversation is over. Zell turned to walk away, accidently leaving Misanthropy in the ground. Lourishna took to the skies and flew off.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 14th 2013, 4:38 am

Bird smiled. His first strong opponent in couple of years.
"Not the first to throw a stone, huh?" Bird took his sword.
Bird jumped on Zell in a pose, like he would want to slash Zell's head off.
But he had his intangibility on, that he would pass through Zell, even if Zell would turn around and try to hit or block Bird.
I'm going to go through by distracting him, and when I'll be on the other side of his, I'll hit him with my Elbow while turning around. Good thing I didn't say my powers before...
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next