The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Boston Quest: Making a Fox Cry
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:03 pm by Seeks

» Silent swordplay (closed)
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:24 pm by RoyalAurelius

» The Snaring Joke
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:07 pm by Seeks

» Hello!
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:24 am by Sergueï

» Sergueï Mikhaïlkov
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:40 pm by Sergueï

» Fixing a vampiric mistake. (Closed)
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:09 am by Shadowoof

» More than meets the eye (Woof)
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:48 am by Shadowoof

» All Hail King Isroh
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2021, 10:35 pm by Samael Christensen

» Jacking up the Past
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2021, 9:21 pm by Katrina A. Russel

» The Blood Moon
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2021, 3:58 pm by Demonhunter

» Who Saves The "Saved"? (Vexx)
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2021, 3:12 am by Demonhunter

» One way vacation
Zell Atterrius I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2021, 1:27 am by Demonhunter

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2021 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zell Atterrius

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zell Atterrius Empty Zell Atterrius

Post by Zell September 23rd 2015, 11:56 pm

Zell Atterrius
"When the first breath of any existence is given it whispers "Zell" and then it inhales the nothingness and whispers "Rozmer". Such is as it's been in not only this realm but all realms. The Avatar of Existence, The Existential, Satan in some realms and in a few they even called me God. But they are wrong. You may look and think of how vast I must be to be within all of existence...but oh how little I truly am. "

Basic Biography

Hero/Villain Name: The Archon, Origin
Title: "The most intelligent boy in the world", "Canadian Poster-Boy", "Professor" *"The Existential"*  
"The Death Lord of Arthritic Aches and Pains" (Xibalba),
Alignment:  Neutral Good
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes:  Green.
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Blood type: AB +

The Looks

Zell:
Zell Atterrius Self_portrait_by_deerandfox-d6qnn72
Zell:
Zell Atterrius Tumblr_m10gsx20VV1r1its4o1_500
Zell:
Zell Atterrius Tumblr_inline_mn4wl2XfBI1qz4rgp

The Legacy

Alignment Justification:

"I'm finally free... but I've been what I was...saw things so differently for over an eternity and even still. Can I ever go back to being who I was...can I really ever be the man I once was? That simple little prince in his simple little life... ~ Zell Atterrius

Neutral Good:  A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them.

Justification: Zell Atterrius is freed of the binds of the Archon Energy, however it came with a price. He is finally free to do what he feels is right, helping the common man and not needing to fear his "leash" being pulled by the existential force. That also being said he serves the greater good and abides by the laws of the world and society as best he can as a human being.

Exceptions:  Zell Atterrius becomes is willing to forsake the laws of the land and kill, maim, destroy, undermine, and absolutely obliterate anyone who threatens his children. Without question.

Personal Twists:  Zell Atterrius  goes out of his way to do the right thing, and save the day. He doesn't have time for looking flashy or caring over his reputation or fame. He fights hard and continues to persevere through all forms of mental and moral crisis. He holds true to the fact that all life is sacred and will actively go out of his way to save not only the innocent's, but to save the villain as well if possible. This only contrasts to those who threaten his children.

Personality:
"I like to think I'm a pleasant person. Shut up Rozmer!" ~ Zell Atterrius

Zell Atterrius is a rather "kind-hearted" individual. He is a suave, charismatic and alluring individual with a seemingly generous attitude geared towards philanthropy. He is a charming and altruistic young man who seems to always have the best of others in his mind and his actions. Zell uses his perception to his advantage and he prides himself on his "integrity" and his capacity to uphold his bargains and deals, and is a very competent businessman.

Zell's intelligence dominates the majority of his actions, and with Zell very little actions are not thought through. He is a person of planning, calculating and of tactical advantage. He is also known for being rather benevolent, but fearsome and protective when need be.

The source of Zell's fearsome nature and his "dark" personality comes from the strong desire to protect. Be it protecting the Omniverse, or protecting his family and loved ones. When threatening one of those three types of things, Zell is most likely to seem less "noble" and less "lawful" type of a character. His ferocity and loyalty for his family and the "Omniversal order"  are most apparent when one of them is endangered.

Ultimately summed up. Zell Atterrius is a driven, calculating character with a kind-heart and an altruistic approach to all he interacts with, though he is absolutely dedicated and hell-bent on the preservation and safety of his family and the Omniversal Order. He is cunning, manipulative, and tactful. He values his family above all else. Deep behind this person is a true hero that is simply doing the best he can to protect all he knows.

History:
"There's no such thing a Villain. Just a victim whose story you haven't heard yet." ~ Yancey "Castiel" Zazel

The life of Zell Atterrius:
 Zell Atterrius was the son of Dr. Gibson Atterrius, a man whose real name was actually Dartameaze Valtiari. Dartameaze was a descendant of a long dead superpowered person known as "Ragnarox" who was one of three individuals with power, the fourth having no signs of power. Zell was a blessing to his mother "Alenya" and to Dartameaze as well. Dartameaze was well to do in the fields of genetic experimentation and research at a company known as "Gene-Tech". During this time he traveled to Ireland where he met a poor doppleganger look-alike Irish orphan named Niall. Zell noticed the child's desire to have a family and selflessly let the child "swap" places with him. His parents noticed when the accent proved to be more genuine and not just childish mimicry. Instead of being able to discern one form the other, they put the boys side by side. Zell forced upon himself an Irish accent, and he and Niall made use of a little trick Zell thought up to fool the DNA test. Subsequently the test proved they were both Zell...and so rather than argue Dartameaze scoffed as his wife accepted in this stray thing.

Late nights, horrific hours and an ever ambitious partner known as "Mister Summers" would keep Dartameaze consistently working as the company continued to fall deeper and eeper into debt. When Gene-Tech was "doomed" to fail, Dartameaze was found, murdered in his own lab. Zell was only five at the time, and his father never had shown much love or affection towards him, in fact Zell had been an outlet for a great deal of stress. Unfortunately, Zell still missed having a father all the same. Zell lived a year with his mother, and she eventually thought of remarrying the man Mr.Summers. She resolved to do so in hopes of many things, though fate would have a very sick and twisted turn for the young man. He arrived home one day to found that his mother had taken her own life, hanging herself. Zell was broken, and all he had was Mr.Summers, who turned out to be ore abusive, neglectful and utterly cruel than Dartameaze. Mr.Summers used Niall in an experiment to upload a human consciousness into an artificial intelligence and retaining the knowledge and sentience that one was still alive. When Mr.Summers succeeded, he refused to put Niall back in a human body and burned the noted, deleted all traces of research, leaving Zell truly alone.

With the assistance of a few of Dartameazes' old friends, Zell was able to surgically install a computer chip into his forearm, one that allowed Niall to access and coexist inside Zell's body. Their existence was peaceful for years, until a test-tube child was born to be Zell's "clone-twin" of sorts. This younger "twin" was named Corbin and life would soon be hell for the both of them. Zell had only known being beaten, being berated, and keeping his nose buried into books. Being victimized by a psychologist was one of his most haunting memories but all too soon they turned up dead for unknown reasons that Zell had absolutely nothing to do with. Life was going poorly as always, but things eventually began to look up. Of course they had to get worse first.   Eventually, Mr.Summers, had one last experiment. He stabbed Zell in the throat with a serum and hooked Niall into a device which transmuted his very soul into an electronic Artificial Intelligence, and downloading it into the chip in Zell's arm before leaving Zell for dead. He then proceeded to count Zell as a failure, before turning on the clone child Corbin. Zell, however did not die form the serum, and the Lych's carelessness would get the better of him. In the end Mr.Summers was shocked to find that Zell had survived, though all too pleased. Zell, in anger,  shoved him out the window from the top story of the Gene-Tech tower.

Zell would learn that Mister Summers was none other than the villain known as "The Lych" and soon Zell developed an exosuit worthy of fighting and combating his "immortal" foe. For years Zell would do the right thing, remaining hidden from the spot light as he slowly became the most intelligent man in the world, and his secret double life as a exo-suited poster boy proving to be hazardous but all the more worth it. Eventually he was outed and a seventeen year old piloting an exosuit to combat dangerous metahumans didn't sit well with his company, so he went stagnant. He inherited Gene-Tech and he turned the company around, from debt to the worlds leading Genetic/Bio-engineering and lead of genetic research. He was a global company and he was well resourced and highly spoken of.

From then forward Archon, finally Zell Atterrius once more, returned to his benevolent ways, and his intentions of keeping Reality in place, and stopping beings like Raziel and The Lych at every turn. Though fate would twist things again once more for young Zell. It was revealed that Zell was forced to amalgamat himself temporarily to the entity known as "The Lych" in order to drive back Raziel, who was then later killed by his son Michael. In this amalgamation Zell learned the History of the Lych. Essentially he learned that Raziel created "The Lych's Curse", he learned that The Lych was more connected with him than he ever realized, being as The Lych was really Mister Summers and even had a hand in Zell's birth. He learned that The Lych desired to toughen and harden Zell so that he could one day kill Raziel and free him from his curse. Once Zell learned of this he forced himself free of the amalgamated being and fled to resurrect Raziel, who offered him life for the knowledge of how to kill The Lych, permanently.

Zell confronted The Lych in Washington with his son Silus, but as Silus was about to be framed for murder, Zell took the fall and was arrested. The Lych reveled his plan to summon Raziel and kill him by dropping him in "The Netherverse". With the stars aligned as they did, Sean and his family appeared right in the middle of the ritual, and Zell was sucked into the Netherverse instead. As the portal threatened to rage and devour the entire city, Zell was forced face to face with the ideals of death, the concepts of life and his duty as "The Archon" in accordance to the survival of his family. The Archon Energy pulled him through the vortex portal that led to the Netherverse after he accepted his role and he confronted The Lych. Zell announced that The Lych's Curse could only be broken by sacrificing a child of The Lych, or the Lych's father. Zell manipulated his gauntlets "Ender" and summoned Imperium to them, impaling both the Lych and himself upon the blade. Zell spoke to the Lych, calling him "father" and revealing that he saw the Lych's memories of giving him up. With the Talisman of truth upon the Lych's chest Zell asked him a final question, and got a final answer before The Lych faded away, and Zell was turned to ashes.

Silus sought out Raziel to learn of a way to resurrect his father. Raziel then told Silus of a way to do so, but neglected to tell Silus the price of doing so was his own life. When Zell killed the Lych, Zell became the cursed one. As the Lych's tale even states "From father to son" and that their souls turning vile is saying that murder, a vile action is what tainted them. By blood Begun, by blood undone is to say that just as The Lych was killed by a son or a father, a son or a father may sacrifice themselves to resurrect The Lych. Silus, ignorant of the sacrifice went off in search of the solution alone. He found it, and he branded himself with the mark of sacrifice. Zell was reborn but to see Silus die was too much for him to bear.  It was then "The Woman in White" or rather, his resurrected first lover, Shara appeared and offered to save Silus life, if Zell agreed to hand over Imperium. Zell reluctantly agreed and Silus was saved as Share, The Woman in White gained control of Imperium, and ultimately The Lych/The Archon himself.

In recent development, Samhain resurrected Auriel (The Lych) whom was previously revealed to be the true father of Zell Atterrius and Aramis Maxos. In this resurrection, Auriel returned and came to Zell and swore to him that he would reclaim the Lych's curse. Not because he desired power, but because he regretted, even in death, that he allowed his burden to befall his son. In a quick trap being sprung, The Lych pulled the curse from his son, leaving him as The Archon once more and taking back his curse. The Lych revealed that his return heralded something else altogether, and that his ties with Samhain now mean that he was reluctantly his son's enemy once more. Zell was left weakened and left powerless for a while as Samhain and Auriel continued to amass their "allies to enact their plot.

Following events in conflict with "The Author" (An super-powered Silus from another dimension/6th man ranger/traitor to Samhain's group) which brought about a deal. This deal caused The First to sever this dimension's Zell from the Archon Energy, leaving him to be a normal human. Just as he was before.

The Powers

Existential Essence: Being the embodiment of the entirety of all existence itself, Zell Atterrius is very in tune with reality as it is. As such, he is capable of imposing his will upon other things and altering the fabrics of existence in order to repair or assist in keeping the planes of reality and existence in total harmony. Zell's means of manifesting this power are many, but in this universe and reality it is a requirement for him to SPEAK. That being said, he utilizes the power of Vocifery to implement his will onto the universe around him. If a storm is brewing, or magic is running amok he needs only to say the right word to implement his will. Likewise if he wanted to start a storm he'd only need to speak the correct words. His power is incredibly fierce, although he is highly specific about how he uses his power and when it is acceptable to utilize such a powerful, reality restoring power. Despite being capable of doing unfathomable things, he is bound only to protect the fabric of all realities everywhere.

Superhuman Intellect/Nigh Omniscience: The intellect of a superhuman border lining nigh-omniscience in many aspects of life. Of course this knowledge does not pertain to people's thoughts, feelings and histories. Though magic, things of the occult and all forms of sciences and pseudoscience's are unable to escape him. His processing speeds are incredible.

Macabre Waltz: A type of fighting skill developed in order to strike even the fastest opponents and defend against even the swiftest blows. This fighting style employs and works with mental prowess and statistical assessment to accurately predict and react, before the move was even made. Similar to combat ESP. Also incredibly effective with a bow.

Detection: Zell can instantly identify something that is not where it's supposed to be. Dimensional travel, universe shifting or even basic attempts to lie to him through illusion are all rendered pointless. If you aren't from this reality, he knows it.

FOLLOW THE RULES: People with powers sourcing from outside the reality he is present in will have no effect upon him. Powers that are detrimental to the stability of reality (quantum fusion, molecular reconstruction, neogenesis creationism, and multi-dimensional travel/portals) can be negated/rendered ineffective in his presence. It's his job to protect the stability of the universe, even when others cannot see how their powers may be harmful. Even other Existential beings are challenged to his word, being he is acknowledged as the primary defender.

The Weaknesses

Time of Need: As protecting realities throughout the omniverse is his personal responsibility, Zell has limited himself to only being capable of utilizing his vociferous powers in time of dire consequence. This means that someone is either using a power that could cause problems to the balance and safety of reality (puncturing, bypassing, phasing, Quantum mechanics) or when a being of a higher presence has been detected (Dr.Hayse, Misake Mae, Tsukiyomi, Lord Zleawr, Madaline, The Outsiders, The Lych, or Yamm/Azrael)

Bound By My Word: Zell Atterrius is unable to lie, if he agrees to do something or if he says he will do something, he MUST. Part of his power is that what he speaks will be so. Zell may be suave, but he's most certainly not a liar.

Fallen Intellect: Zell is often times bothered by his inability to recall certain things or information. heis known to react violently when others poke and prod at this.

My Imperium: Zell keeps a unique blade that he had made by the mighty magister-Blacksmith "Manamagnus" on his person. This blade is called "The Imperium" and whoever wields this blade is in command of Zell entirely. The only thing they cannot force him to do is stop talking and kill one of his children. He can knock them out, fight them or render them unable to fight, but he cannot be commanded to kill them.

Prophecy: A prophecy states that someone born of blond hair and has purple eyes will be his undoing in not only one realm, but in all realms. That being said he finds himself incredibly untrusting of people with blonde hair.

Silus: Zell's greatest weakness is his most precious treasure. His son, Eros (a.k.a Lucifer) (a.k.a Loki) (a.k.a Peter Pan) a.k.a Silus. Zell has openly admitted that he would end a thousand planes of existence if it meant saving one Silus from death. Silus is actually the anchor of Zell's sanity. Zell is an omniverseal directly connected, but in every realm there is also a Silus that is there to help guide Archon and keep him level headed. That being said, if Silus is endangered he will forsake any current task or objective in order to save him.

Alcoholic: Zell is 17 and a total alcoholic. He tries to fight the urge though he fails miserably more often than not. He is able to get drunk from a substance names "SEAL" which is an alcohol made of dragon's blood. He always carries a little of this so he can spike any drink he has given an occasion. Bars are the bane of his existence.

People are stupid: His nigh-omniscience doesn't extend to the thoughts, desires and actions of others.

Hero at heart: Zell's conscience is a horrific weakness to him. Failure and doing things he know he shouldn't will eat him away for years at a time. It also makes him easier to reason with.

Religious: Zell, despite being what he is, is horrifically religious even going as far to slay gods that "pretended" to be the "One true God" that Zell reveres. The God he worships the Christian God and has proven very many times to have little patience for those whom proclaim themselves to be gods.

Item/suit reliant: Reliant on suits and items to actually make use of anything overly successful when not dealing with an existential threat...which is 90% of the time.

A Hero's Call: Zell is busy balancing his heroic life, running a college and meeting the demands as a Hero.

The Items

The Urban Assault Suit
The Urban Assault Suit:
Item Description: The Sentinel is a cloaked and finely guilded exosuit coated in reds, golds and a cowl over it's head. It was created by Zell Atterrius durring his time as The Archon utilizing the most advanced holo-materilization technology and complex cold-fusion reactor generator. Armed with solar absorption and transient hydro-converters the suit if fully operatioal and designed with a specific purpose.
Item Details:
An exosuit that can be worn, or remotely operated.
Powers:
  - Holo-matreilization: The ability to manipulate holographics and render into reality a coporeal construct.
 - Advanced Durability: The Durability to fight strong metahumans and withtand military grade weaponry. It may not take as much puishment as he other suits or some metahumans, but it is still durable. Manifests as shielding.
 - Targeting system: Targeting system that locks on to targets and offers several fields of vision, including astral, X-ray, Thermal and night vision. Allows for magnification and other random HUD features.
- Evasive Thrusters: Thrusters that can propel the suit up to 100 meters away in a fast period of time.

Weaknesses:
  - Melee combat: The Urban assault suit is reliant upon it's evasive potential as well as it's shielding. The armor itself is only strong enough to withstand human weaponry. On top of all of this, the shields are NOT made to defend against melee damages. Fists and other close range things are able to actually bypass the majority of the shield.  
 - Hydrogen-dependant: The suit runs on hydrogen and water-based sources. If exposed to too much water, the suit may enter a state of over-drive where it's forced to shut down due to reacing critical levels in it's power-cells.
 - Thruster Cooling system: The Thrusters require a cool down when used, meaning that for every time they are used they require two posts before they can be used safely again. If they are used twice within three posts they risk a chance of exploding. They cannot be used more than 3 times in 6 posts.
- EMP: If remotely activated, the suit does not benefit from Zell's abilities, and ultimately an EMP will actually cause a disruption in the signal reciever, rendering the exosuit to nothing more than a durable manniquine.

The Enlightened
The Enlightened:

Item Description: The Enlightened was a suit created by Zell Atterrius and his knowledge on existential force as well as primal forces within the fabrics of reality. In doing o he channeled the powers of the occult in order to create a techno-magic exosuit.
Item Details:
Powers:
  - Superhuman Strength: The exosuit utilizes it's own structural support and augments it with engraved enchantment in order to deal out powerful force able to combat foes on that of a superhuman level.
  - Existential Essence Projection: The enchanted Exosuit has four additional "arms" that are linekd to the suit which are subsequently hooked to the wearer's nervous-system or the computer's autonomy. The enchanted suit generates blueish flames which are able to meld and morph into an array of melee weaponry or remain as arms to assist the wearer.
  - Existential Oculus: Alongside the arms, there are seven spheres that are generated by the suit. Each sphere is able to be sent out at a thought. The Spheres are linked to the suit and are able to be seen through, heard through and triggerd to explode in amsall radius whil eleaving a lingering magical toxin that can render one unconscious.
  - Magic Resistence: Runic markings and symbols and wards of the occult make this suit of armor incredibly hard to damage through mean of magic.
  - Existential Force: The suit is superhumanly durable and is easily the most durable of Zell's first three exo-suits. This suit serves as a brawler, and can take more punishment than any other suit and last longer than any other suit.
 - Targeting system: Targeting system that locks on to targets and offers several fields of vision, including astral, X-ray, Thermal and night vision. Allows for magnification and other random HUD features.
  - Flight: The Enlightened suit has thrusters in the bottom of it's boots that allow it to maneuver through air as if it had flight. The suit can also transmog two of the energy sarms into a jet-back like booster.

Weaknesses:
  - Magical detection: Anyone privy to occult detection (even a novice of the occult) can sense this machine from a mile away.
  - Autonomy: The suit is actually rather autonamous, meaning that it will act out and react regardless of the desires of the wearer at times.  
  - Dismemberment: If a limb is removed from the suit, not only does the suit's overall lifting/force generation reduced by a limb, but each limb is also weakened because the pressence of the limbs actually strengthen one and other.
  - Lock-down: Depsite being resistant to magic, if there are a plethora of magical energies discharged at the suit, the suti will be forced into a state of lock-down in order to ensure it's full devotion is to minimizing the damage and protecting the wearer.
  - EMP:  If remotely activated, the suit does not benefit from Zell's abilities, and ultimately an EMP will actually cause a disruption in the signal reciever, rendering the exosuit to nothing more than a durable manniquine.
  - Nervous Attachment: The suit links to the nervous system of the wearer, meaning that the wearer can feel the additional arms as if they were quite literally their own arms. This can make it quite painful if the arms are damaged.
  - Rain: The thrusters that enable flight cannot function properly if it is raining. This will resault in his means of flight being forced to be the utilization of two of his arms, which cuts down on his maximum strength output.
  - Energy Core: In the center of the chest there is a sphere of energy that functions as a secondary battery. If this is over-stimulated by non-magical energies the suit will malfunction and lose the powers Existential Essence Projection and Existential Oculus.

The Void Watcher
The Void Watcher Suit:
Item Description: The Void Watcher is a special device and fail-safe exosuit created by The Archon in case he were ever to be somehow disempowered. This suit's creation was kept in such great secret that even those closest to The Archon were kept in the dark about it.
Item Details:
Powers:
  - Phaze-runner: (Super Speed and Phazing) This exosuit is the fastest suit that Zell has to offer. This suit has the ability to move at hundreds of miles per hour by simply running. Up to mach 3 while in flight. In addition, this suit has the ability to phaze itself, whomever is inside it, or anyone/anything it's holding onto intangible by shifting itself to another plane.
  - Scortch Mile: (Ghost-flame and Flight) This exosuit has the ability to utilize a haze of sorts known as "The Ghost Flame". The Ghost flame is completely manipulated and able to be controlled by the exosuit. While it is not able to cause any phsyical harm, the Ghost flame is able to generate an intense burning sensation in anything present in the area. Using the ghost flame, the exosuit is able to also emulate flight as it turns itself into the gas (used in tndum with the phazing) or is able to fire out the ghost flame as if it were a jet.
  - Void Watcher:  (True Sight) This exosuit does not have the traditional HUD system. This exosuit is able to lock on things and from there see them perfectly for what they are. They are able to see through illusions and invisibility, and is able to track even teleporation locations. This also allows him to project his vision great distances and see things like spirits, other realms and realities as well as the emptiness between them as well.

Weaknesses:
  - Imperfect Phazing: When phazing, The Void Watcher is unable to actually utilize any of it's other abilities or powers other than flight. Meaning that superhuman speed is interrupted, control of the ghost flame is instantly lost, and any lock-on is no longer locked. In addition they blind as they move through the air.
  - Mirrored: When phazing, mirrors and energy being bounced off of mirrors will still connect and damage The Void Watcher, regardless if he is phazed or not.
  - Core overload: The four eyes of The Void Watcher are indicative of the suit's abilities. Destroying one eye will deactivate one of the powers, the second deactivates the other and so on and so forth.  
  - Ice: The Ghost flame is actually repelled from ice the same way that magnets of a similar charge are repulsed.  
  - EMP:  If remotely activated, the suit does not benefit from Zell's abilities, and ultimately an EMP will actually cause a disruption in the signal reciever, rendering the exosuit to nothing more than a manniquine.
  - Ghost Flame: The Ghost flame will hurt the wearer of the exosuit as well if the exosuit is damaged or broken and their body is exposed.  

Imperium
Spoiler:
Item Description: Imperium is an enigmatic blade with a history shrouded in mystery. The blade itself in Zell's hand sparks to life with the green energy, when not in his hand the energy powers down and the blade is revealed to have his name written on it in ancient and strange runic markings. Whomever weilds this blade is believed to be able to command the Archon. The blade is made of Atterrium.

Item Abilities:
- Indestructable: Imperium is a highly durable to the point that it is quite literally indestructable.
- Power Negative: Imperium has the ability to remain undeterred by outside energies, virtually ignoring them. This prevent other peoples powers from disintigrating, manupilating, transmuting, or influencing the blade itself in any way. (This does not mean that it bypasses ones durability or strength or any such thing. This just makes this an incredibly efficient weapon against projected powers.

Item Weaknesses:
- Weapon of War: Like all weapons, Imperium can be weilded by anyone.
- Control: The weapon is permanately linked to Zell, whomever has the sword in their possession is able to control Zell without question. (See Zell's weakness)
- Living Blade: If Imperium takes sufficient physical damage it wil flash into white light and vanish, meaning that just because it is indestructable does not mean that it is willing to undergo such physical punishment for overly long periods of time.

The Minions

S.T.A.R.K Forces The band is back together as Zell reunites the Specialized Tactical Assistance and Relief Knights. In addition to these rather mundane minions and soldiers, they have been rejoined by an old friend of Zell's. The great cyborg-dragon S.T.A.R.K has emerged from the depths of the old, ruined Gene-tech compound.

S.T.A.R.K:

S.T.A.R.K
Sentinal Talos: Atterrium Reptillian Kaiju

Basic Biography

Assigned Acronym: S.T.A.R.K
Title:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Biosynthetic dragon
Hair: N/A
Eyes: Energy
Height: 60ft (Urban Maneuver.) 90 ft (Regular)
Weight: 180 ton.
Blood type: Biopaste

The Looks

The classical version of S.T.A.R.K was that of a bulky and heavily armored dragon that was sparked to life and powered by a strange form of enigmatic energy that was harnessed and produced by Zell Atterrius.

The new versionof S.T.A.R.K is a much different formulation of the large draconic construct. This construct (unlike the previous version) is a hybrid of both biological and technological design. The Biosynthetic creature has massive wings of black, fragments of Atterrium plating imbued and growing attached to the skin. Four massive black and purple wings with mechanical thrusters built into the base of it's wing-like appendages. The creature is a hulking mess of energies and biological travesties that make this large ass abomination a literal freak of nature.

The Legacy

Personality:
 A being that battles with the darkness within. Once the loyal and loving creation of Zell Atterrius, S.T.A.R.K was transformed by Ouroboros (the evil counterpart within Zell) into a biosynthetic hybrid. In doing so he created a creature of hatred. Hatred born of a creature of love and loyalty. Now S.T.A.R.K duels with it's desire to serve it's father and loving creator or surrender to it's autonomy and act upon it's rage against those whom have wronged it.

History:

Created by Zell Atterrius in order to fight off and defeat Kaiju that threatened Excalibur city or the entire world. S.T.A.R.K's consciousness was created from Zell's first dog upon it's deathbed. Using experimental technology he transferred the consciousness of the dog and properly trained it how to react to it's mechanical body. After Zell was transformed into Ouroboros, S.T.A.R.K was a practice dummy for some sick conversion experiments in turning something that was synthetic into something living and breathing.

S.T.A.R.K detected the return of Zell Atterrius when the lab was reactivated by Silus. Since that moment S.T.A.R.K had waited in the shadows for the time when "The Ancestor Dragon" would return, so that it could return to the battle field on the command of it's master.

The Powers

Super Durability: S.T.A.R.K is made of a hyper durable skin and little flecks of indestructable Atterrium. Metahuman means not so much, however the sheer reinforcement and design form it's brilliant father assist in protecting it.

Super Strength: S.T.A.R.K's creation and structure utilizes several different theroies and concepts n order to emulate and reaffirm the concept and application of strength able to deal damage to the biggest of monsters. From Sea monsters like the 300 foot primordial of chaos Yamm to Kaiju from the monster movies.

Flight: S.T.A.R.K has two means of flight, the primary ones being thrusters imbues within it's back, the other being the wings themselves. While in flight, S.T.A.R.K is able to fly at speeds reaching 300 miles per hour.

Targeting System and Arial Acrobatics: Allows S.T.A.R.K to become a rather reflexive and skilled combatant in air. The targeting system allows S.T.A.R>K to track and calculate the best means to hit some of the most skilled and reactive targets at least every once in a while.

The Weaknesses

Cold Fusion Core: S.T.A.R.K runs on a Cold-Fusion reactor, which means it runs on the electrolysis of heavy water on the surface of a palladium electrode. Because of how Palladium absorbs water so easily, it produces palladium hydride which, when heated can produce Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Monoxide in great excess can cause S.T.A.R.K to overheat and take two posts to ventilate.

Cold Fusion Core: Another property of Palladium Hydride is the ability to alter magnetic susceptibility. While this may not seem like much, it actually makes S.T.A.R.K's ability to control his own flight difficult.

Stealth incompatible: It's a 60 foot dragon. Hiding is out of the option in a visible level. That being said, S.T.A.R.K is unable to be hidden or covered by illusions.

Joints: S.T.A.R.K's joints are it's weakest parts and are less armored than other portions of himself, leaving him more open to damages.

Weather: S.T.A.R.K has various different effects in different types of weather. In extreme heat or deserts he tires faster, as the heat puts more strain on his core. In rain he remains unaffected, though in storms, S.T.A.R.K turns out to be a massive lightning rod, which will screw with his core and will easily damage him.

Targeting system: S.T.A.R.K has a set detection system of identifying threats, primarily based upon the power it's seen people display, erratic behavior, visible weaponry or certain verbal cues. If a target doesn't display such things, S.T.A.R.K will not react with hostility.

Protective Priorities: S.T.A.R.K has specific instruction to prioritize the safety of Zell's family above all else if they are in danger, causing S.T.A.R.K to lose track of all other objectives.

Limited Movements: S.T.A.R.K's sheer size makes him a turning hazard. Their maximum turning and reactive abilities are done in the air.

Biosynthetic Symptoms: S.T.A.R.K's physiology actually makes him susceptible to pain. Pain is something that (as a robot) S.T.A.R.K was not accustomed to. Pain has the ability to mess with his reactiveness and processing abilities.

The Equipment

Item: The Big Doctor
Item Description: A large cannon found in the glowing mouth of the dragon body. The weapon is named "Ballistic Ionic Generated Molecular Disruption Device." as such it's anagram is "B.I.G M.D" or Big Medical Doctor.

Item Abilities: Fires out a highly concentrated energy blast that stimulates molecules and breaks apart the bonds of molecules and then deteriorates them. It's more effective when there is more mass or density. (It deals heavy damage to heavy, dense or large people. Can dematerialize things it destroys. Deals less damage to things that aren't dense, large or heavy.)

Item Weaknesses: The less durable and massive means the less damage this cannon deals. The cannon requires the utilization of energy which can require more hydrogen in the area. The device, if used while in flight i powerful enough to generate a kick back that will cause a loss of control and the inevitable dropping into the ground.

Item: Rage Virus
 Item Description: When S.T.A.R.K was transformed into a biosynthetic by Ouroboros, it became autonamous and practically sentient. In doing so the "unspecialized" cells were tainted and corrupted by the rage S.T.A.R.K had for Ouroboros and what he did to his father. In response these cells reacted and fused themselves with his sweat glands. In doing so it incubated and created a whole new type of entity...this entity was given the name of a virus, as that is what it most accurately emulates.
 Item Abilities: Unleashes a virus in the area that can be contracted through touch, taste or breathing. This "Virus" causes intense pain and is known to slow healing factors and regenerations to a crawl. As the virus comes in more contact with the "infected" the more damage S.T.A.R.K's weaponry can do to them. (Causes pain while it slows regeneration *Permission based for regen* and causes all of his attacks and powers to deal more damages)
 Item Weaknesses: The Virus itself requires an incubation time of 3 posts from infection. While in incubation it actually stimulates a primal rage which allows the infected people to deal more damage to S.T.A.R.K, effectively making this virus a weapon for the infected as well as for the infector.

Item: Frostbyte
Item Description: A mechanism designed by one of Humanity's friends that was eventually added to S.T.A.R.K because Zell had a ton of money to do what Humanity's poor ass and his poor-ass friends couldn't afford to do. The mechanism is the piercer (from the classic image inserted into back of the throat of the second image.) and highly advanced cryochemicles that wear-down and allow for the assitance of piercing durability.
Item Ablities: Sprays a unique cryo-freezing chemical that allows durability to be pierced easier and causes a burning like sensation as it kills the living things in the surface area it is applied to. Uses the blinding quick vibrating piercer to maximize effectiveness.
Item Weaknesses: Requires S.T.A.R.K to utilize dangerous chemicles within their own mouth, rendering their own durability weakened in the mouth as well.

Item: Adaption Mechanism Mk. VII
Item Description: A utilization of aforementioned unspecialized cells in their properly matured state in order to mechanically program them to seek out and reprogram the purpose of a previous item.
Item Abilities: Selects one of the previous items listed and alters it's purpose.
Spoiler:

Big Doctor: The Big Doctor becomes specialized to only harm plant-life and cause concussive damage only to human beings.
Rage Virus: The rage virus becomes altered so that S.T.A.R.K's sweat glands are pumping our sedatives and knock-out gasses.
Frostbyte: The chemicals in S.T.A.R.K's mouth are pressurized into the vibrating piercer. The chemicals are then swarmed by these cells and repurposed. The piercer is shot out and all living things in a ten foot radius are hit with the ice and put into a non-lethal cryo-sleep instead.
Item Weaknesses: The item can only select one item to adapt at any given time and there is a two post period of time between being able to select or re-select a desired effect. When Initially utilized, S.T.A.R.K's veins glow blue. In addition to this item there is a function that enables "urban maneuver" form which chops it's size off by a third of it. This is all in armor, which lessens it's durability.

The Minions

Minion:

RP Mechanics

Urban Maneuvers: Able to shed armor in order to become smaller.

Linked: Able to communicate, receive orders and be monitored by Zell at virtually all times.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)

1 : Endurance : 1
2 : Strength : 2
3 : Reaction : 3
4 : Agility : 4

S.T.A.R.K Soldiers:

S.T.A.R.K
Specialized Tactical Assistance and Relief Knights

Basic Biography

Assigned Acronym: S.T.A.R.K Corps. (Specialized Tactical Assistance and Relief Knights)
Title:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human
Hair: varies
Eyes: varies
Height: varies
Weight: varies
Blood type: varies

The Looks

Zell Atterrius GR_future_soldier_cloak

The Legacy

Personality:

Varies, however most of them hold an undying loyalty to the Corps and are known to be some of the most skilled men and women in the world.

History:

Created by Zell Atterrius in order to fight off and defeat metahuman threats and offer aid and relief to troubled and suffering areas of the world. Initially started and run by "generals" the S.T.A.R.K corps was temporarily disbanded after the events that lead to Ouroboros. Now they are reunited under the Ex-Hellhound Nero Gurrerardo, the only surviving general from Ouroboros' assault.

The Powers

Peak-human: Peak human. These are the best of the best. These soldiers are the best humanity has to offer. Just don't tell Humanity we said that...

Pack Tactics: One of these soldiers alone is worth that of a low level metahuman, but when they are compounding together they can topple even the greatest. These soldiers are trained, by fire and brimstone to combat every type of metahuman you can imagine, even those that can outright disintegrate them. The soldiers training is intense, and even without the suits, their mastery of combat together means even an unarmored member of the Corps, when with its allies, can combat a metahuman threat.

The Weaknesses

Item reliant: All of their abilities stem from their items. They are heaily reliant on their items.

Strength in numbers: They are reliant on their numbers. Going up against metahuman enemies means they need to work in a pack-mentality.

Die for the Cause: The members are loyal to their corps, and will willingly die for it, which is wonderful for the corps, but not so much for the actual frontline itself. They will go until they are commanded to stop.

Comes with the Job: The members of the corps are used to dealing with all kinds of distress within Excalibur city, but many of them seem to forget they are individuals with their own weaknesses, morals and values. Not all people are the same, but their cause and devotion to serving the people of the world, metahuman and otherwise is their priority.

The Equipment

Item: Bionic exoskeleton
Item Description: Exoskeletons that are worn outside their combat suits.
Item Abilities: Allows them to lift more than normal humans and react/turn/fire at superhumanly skilled levels.
Item Weaknesses: The item, if broken, weighs a lot and takes time to escape from. Highly damaged suits will lock down and trap the soldiers within.

Item: Body Armor
Item Description: Armor bro...pretty simple. Built to maximize effectiveness in movement and protection.
Item Abilities: Fire-resistant body armor with air-tight filtration mask. Able to take powerful blows from metahumans.
Item Weaknesses: Can be stolen and worn by virtually anyone. Can be broken with enough force in a concentrated area. Rather heavy to wear and can slow movement speeds.

Item: Cloak
Item Description: The cloak seen on the image, utilizing cameras and projection imaging.
Item Abilities: This is essentially a durable tear-resist invisibility cloak.
Item Weaknesses: Requires one to be conscious of sound and is rendered useless by use of EMP.

Item: Red's Basket
Item Description: A massive gun with several attachments to allow for sniper, shotgun and even frag grenade shells. Even comes with a non-lethal setting which fires a laser that deactivates one's sight. Nicknamed "Red's basket" because of their ability to collapse into rather manageable sizes, able to be hidden very easily in a picnic basket. It was further jokingly named "Red's Basket" because of the technology appearing to be similar to Lucius Alba's weaponry, just all jammed together into a very strange amalgam that...shouldn't work in reality,
Item Abilities: Multi-weapons that allow for the damaging of virtually any kind of metahumans and any kind of durabilities.
Item Weaknesses: In urban environments the weapons refuse to activate their frag grenades. The machines will likely malfunction when introduced to heavily heated areas. Ice forming on the weapons will cause them to continually transform in an unpredictable manner.

The Minions

Minion:

RP Mechanics

Linked: Able to communicate, receive orders and be monitored by Zell at virtually all times.

HUD: Same military gear as usual. Infra-red vision and comm links for communication and tracking. Not to superhuman levels however.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)

1 : Reaction : 1
2 : Endurance : 2
3 : Strength : 3
4 : Agility : 4

S.T.A.R.K Officers:

The Hierarchy of the S.T.A.R.K Corps is found here on this thread:
S.T.A.R.K Officer List

RP Mechanics

Wealth: Zell Atterrius is a successful young man whom inherited a crooked company and straightened it out to be more profitable, productive and patriotic. As such he's received billions and trillions of dollars for his work in pioneering the uses and research of genetics and the engineering of genetics to eliminate a few forms of cancer, bestow superpowers.

Exo-suits: Zell's exosuits can be summoned to him via their remote control function and can be placed on himself or whomever else he targets (permission). They have their own docking station in orbit and in Canada.

Gene-Tech: (Said like Genetic) is the company he inherited and brought to the top. The world's leader in genetic research, development and home to several mini-companies of Zell's including weapons, armors, robots and even Seraphim a "Heroes for donation" group he started. One of many sources of wealth for him. Gene-Tech

Ageless: As a genetic engineer, Zell put his brainpower to work in order to ensure his body never grew old, never wore out and never decayed. As such he is an ageless entity and forever stuck at seventeen years old.

Physical Priorities
1 :Reaction: 1
2 :Endurance: 2
3 :Agility: 3
4 :Strength: 4

Trivia

• In his original world Atterrius comes from the words "A" meaning without "Terri" meaning earth and "us" meaning love. Archdemons were said to be the only creations that the earth itself held no love for. He took the name "Atterrius" because it essentially was him accepting that he was "Without Earth's Love"

• Zell has never missed a shot with a bow. Despite this, he hardly ever picks one up for personal reasons.

• Zell, despite being Omniversal and having no knowledge of a "Higher power" is still a devout Christian, regardless of the realm he is in.

• The original Zell (Zell Amuri) has a son named Silus. The Archon energy always recreates a "Silus" in some form or another before Zell is "woken up" to being Archon, in order to help him adjust and keep his sanity.

• Zell is actually prone to confusing which reality he is in, and will cause him to occasionally do or say random things at random times that seem to have no rhyme or reason, but essentially were him trying to act somewhere else but failing epically and doming something in our world.

• Zell has an addiction to a strange Alcohol called "Seal" it is actually made of dragon blood.

• Zell will occasionally screw up and speak as if he were more than one person. (I.e saying "we" when he should be saying "I" or "Us" when he should be saying "me")

• Zell's natural hair color is blonde and he requires glasses to read. He genetically changed his hair to be black and he now wears contacts to help conceal his oddly glowing eyes.

Last edited by Zell on December 5th 2017, 12:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Zell Atterrius Empty Re: Zell Atterrius

Post by Arcana September 24th 2015, 12:33 am

Approved until stated otherwise Spidey
Arcana
Arcana
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2453
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Zell Atterrius Empty Re: Zell Atterrius

Post by Zell September 30th 2015, 1:54 am

Advancements added: Advancement I - S.T.A.R.K Forces

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zell Atterrius Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell Atterrius Untitl10

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum