The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two))

Post by liuxess August 16th 2013, 1:45 am

Another stupid man appeared Bird thought.
This little kid won't get in my way of bluffing
What?! Hey dude, don't believe him! Bird stepped near the man. Just look at him! He's a stupid child, He was going to steal some food. He's clever. He cut the telephone's wire, so I couldn't call the police! So, I just threw the phone at him, to give me few seconds to act, but this kid is fast too!
I guess I will have to execute both of them if this guy stands in my way. Of course, if this guy is a villain, but most likely not, He will try to kill me. Then I'll take the kid as a hostage, And I think then he will try to kill us both, but with my intangibility power, I'll be able to dodge most of his attacks Bird thought

liuxess

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy Meets World ((Open to one or two))

Post by Forceaus August 22nd 2013, 9:56 pm

As to be expected, they both were claiming the other was responsible. He felt like an authority figure dealing with two kids who had been fighting and both blaming the other for it all. Now he had to determine who was being honest, and who was lying. That, or both were lying. Was this a situation of somebody with powers trying to be a hero and fighting off a villain? Or was it just two guys with powers being reckless and dastardly. Oh, what was the reason behind this?

He looked from to the other to look for any sign of dishonestly in their expressions. They both wore expressions of determination. One looked angry while the other seemed vicious. An inkling of whom there was to believe was already there. Looking closer Forcewave realized that he recognized one of them. It was that kid he had seen in that town in Georgia during that whole huge fiasco. "What are you doing here?" he asked the guy. Curiousity was afoot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 404NameNotFound August 24th 2013, 8:53 am

Vaga was angry. Not just "Oooh, I'm mad." angry, but full blown "I AM GOING TO PUT YOU IN A HOLE" angry. This villain would NOT stop lying! If you were going to be bad, at least be the honorable kind of bad. Like Vegeta or Darth Vader. Morals were not something that only fell on the good half of the Affiliation Compass. He glared at Bird from underneath his bird skull mask.

"I'm here only because I had to stop YOU from tearing up the place. If I cut the wires, why did I call the police before I came in here?" Vaga's muscles were still tensed. He really wanted to fight this guy for lying so much. But now there was someone else in the room. Maybe, if the guy was another hero, Vaga could team up and take the villain down. It wouldn't be nearly as impressive as Vaga's first solo-capture, but it would bode well if the boy ever needed help in the future. As well as hopefully getting some acceptance into the hero culture. Vaga looked up at Forcewave when the guy asked him a question.

"Oh, well I was thinking about getting into the hero gig permanently. I've heard a lot of good things about the heroes here in Chicago, so I figured this would be the place to be. I saw this guy on the street and thought his sword was really cool, but when I said something about it he ninja'd his way through the wall and into this store, where he started eating all their food. I'm sure there's some kind of security system, right? So we can prove he's bad?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
AKA T͓̞̦̠͍͉͞h̶̼̼̝̹̯e̯̕ ̝̩̰̳G̷̼l̮͓̭͖̗͎̣i͇͍̮̘̱t̛c̷h̫̺̥̳̻͕ͅ

Vaga, The Eternal Youth
Meteo, The Fire Reignited
404NameNotFound

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 41
Job : Son of a Glitch
Humor : ERROR: NOT FOUND
Registration date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess August 31st 2013, 5:32 am

Bird listened to this kid's talk while taking a donut from his pocket and eating it.
After the kid finished talking, Bird was still smiling.
People aren't smart when it comes to deciding. Even if this guy decides that I'm a villain, I believe that in my lying skills I will be able to change his mind Bird thought and said:
"Smart lie kid! Maybe I stole this donut from some grandma in the street!" Bird laughed and ate the last piece of the donut.
liuxess
liuxess

Quote : Just try not to like me

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 5th 2013, 6:08 pm

Well then, the back and forth stories of how the other person was responsible for all this crazy stuff going on kept up with no end in sight until somebody stopped it. Though one person was speaking in a far more convincing manor. The guy he had seen down in Georgia during all that craziness, Vaga, if he was remembering correctly. This guy had bravely fought to save the town. He had seemed to be a pretty decent person back then. He was even telling him about how he was going to be a hero from now on and had only come to Chicago because he felt it was a good place to start. Forcewave couldn't really respond with anything more than this. "I guess it is. Good luck and all and be careful."

By this point in time it was obvious who was speaking the truth and who wasn't. Not just words, but facial expressions made it clear. Forcewave turned to the other guy now knowing he was lying. "So, I know he's not responsible, and you can't prove you're not responsible by just saying you are. I can tell you're not being honest." Seeing him finish eating the supposedly stolen donut was the final nail in the coffin. If that's the right phrase.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 404NameNotFound September 6th 2013, 2:06 am

Vaga's scowl deepened. "You probably DID!" This Bird was just asking to get plucked. Now he was taunting not one, but TWO heroes. It would likely end badly if he kept this up. The other hero wished him luck, and the Eternal Youth nodded back at him.

"Thanks, man. You too. If you ever need some help, hit me up. But for now, what do we do with him?" Vaga edged around, making sure he was prepared for the villain to move. His eyes never left the little bird. The amount of food he was eating was a little strange, but everyone has their quirks, supposedly. Forcewave turned to the villain, making it clear that he was choosing to back up Vaga. Justice prevails! But what would Bird do about it? Vaga eagerly waited to find out, his lithe muscles already tense in anticipation.

AKA T͓̞̦̠͍͉͞h̶̼̼̝̹̯e̯̕ ̝̩̰̳G̷̼l̮͓̭͖̗͎̣i͇͍̮̘̱t̛c̷h̫̺̥̳̻͕ͅ

Vaga, The Eternal Youth
Meteo, The Fire Reignited
404NameNotFound

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 41
Job : Son of a Glitch
Humor : ERROR: NOT FOUND
Registration date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top