The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_voting_barA Fighting Chance! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Fighting Chance!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fighting Chance!

Post by White Star August 2nd 2013, 1:37 am

Drake clicked the remote again, turning the TV off, "I guess so, this machine is getting boring anyways.. So, I saw that you controlled those minions pretty well. Is that your power? Enslaving demons...can't say that it's not amazing, yet something about it is just...wrong." He laid back and crossed his arms behind his head, thinking about their next challenge, and also why they were even sent into this game in the first place. He wasn't really well-known, so that means it must have had something to do with Grace, so just who was this girl? "If you're wondering what my power is, obviously by the tail you can see that I'm part dragon. So I naturally have all the abilities of dragons and humans alike, and I can assume a partial true form, and a true dragon form. Both forms are dangerous, though, they push against my free will, and try to destroy everything. Partial transformation isn't too hard to keep in check, but if I turn into my true form..." He let the statement hang for a second, before continuing, "Anyways, I can also breath fire, and it gets stronger when I turn into my partial form." To prove this, he blew a small bit of fire into the air, letting it dissipate before touching the ceiling. The embers burned bright, and the air got the stingy smell of brimstone.

White Star

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legion August 2nd 2013, 2:04 am

Grace looked shocked at Drake, "I don't enslave them, they have their own free will to help me, I search in the aether world for a demon who wants to help and almost everyone comes, they want to get out of the aether it is a hell hole, watch". She closed her eyes and the runemark started shining brightly. And in the air a Soexye formed.
"This demon is easy to summon and obeys orders very well, touch him and you can have a conversation" she gestured with her hands from Drake to the demon. The demon was staring intently at Drake, it was intrested beyond doubt.

((O.O.C))
Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 Legion10
"We're just like him..." "A hero who lost it all..."
"A voice, a heart of a people..." "A player in the game of life..."
"An artist painting a new world."
The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 7th 2013, 2:36 am

Drake opened his eyes slightly to see the large demon that towered over him, "So that's it huh? He's not that impressive." He got up from the bed and walked over to the demon, placing a hand on his chest, instantly he was felt with a wave of pure hate, 'NOT IMPRESSIVE?!' Drake took his hand away from him in an instant, "Well, seems like he doesn't like me too much." He suddenly felt a glow of energy fill the room as they were transported to a strange arena that looked like a boxing ring. On the other side of the arena was a man wearing a red and gold suit of armor, and another man in a white martial arts costume, complete with red headband.

Drake's muscles instantly tensed as he heard an announcer, "ROUND ONE, Iron Man and Ryu versus Drakon and Grace!! Begin!" The suited man, "Iron Man, really?" suddenly rocketed forward and slammed his fist against Drakon's jaw. He was sent flying backwards, only stopping when he hit the boxing ring's boundaries. "Ok, metalhead. You're gonna pay for that." He rushed Iron man, but was blown back by a beam of pure energy, a large cloud of dust kicking up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legion August 13th 2013, 5:33 pm

The man in the white guy launched his muscled body at Grace. She didn't have time to summon a demon so she resorted to desperate measure. The man fell to the ground clutching his balls.
"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to die. You know what I mean".
She closed her eyes and began the summoning process.

A demon materialized out of thin air. It was Graces favourite summon and she was pretty sure it could take out the martial artist. She looked over to Drake who looked real angry and a tad hurt. She smiled despite herself, she absolutely loved Iron Man. The martial artist stood up with a grimace and charged at the towering demon. She was pretty sure that her demon could take on the fighter but could Drake beat the armoured hero.

((OOC))
Spoiler:

A Fighting Chance! - Page 2 Legion10
"We're just like him..." "A hero who lost it all..."
"A voice, a heart of a people..." "A player in the game of life..."
"An artist painting a new world."
The Legion
The Legion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 17th 2013, 10:33 am

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!" That was it. He couldn't hold in the primal rage anymore. He suddenly burst into flames as his body began to change, becoming more dragon-like. From his head horns grew, and from his back, wings. His tail elongated until it became almost twice as long as his body, and his hands morphed into claws.

"No more playing around..."

He grinned, a devilish type of grin that could make even grown dragons flinch in slight fear. He took one step forward, then another, until he was about a foot away from the iron-clad wannabe hero. He said nothing, the hungry gaze in his eyes spoke for him as he lunged at his prey, grabbing onto the armor and ripping into it as if it were paper. When he was finished, the suit lay in pieces around a mangled corpse.

"I guess that's a little more than KO..."

He looked over to Grace, and his gaze softened a bit, 'I can't...let it take control...' The red in his eyes lessened, but his form remained the same. He noticed that Ryu was trying to make a stand against one of Grace's newly summoned demons, clutching his crotch as if he were MJ, and he chuckled a bit.

He stood straight up and gave a thumbs down, like a king ordering a gladiator to execute the losing fighter, "Grace, send him to his grave."
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 24th 2013, 5:53 am

((OOC: I'm going to forcefully close this thread, I've lost interest in it. C-art, I tried to PM you about it but you haven't responded.))

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top