The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Night of crime fighting. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Night of crime fighting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night of crime fighting. Empty Night of crime fighting.

Post by Arrowman September 25th 2018, 8:51 pm

Arrowman was sitting on a roof overlooking the city board out of his mind, earlier in the day he stopped a drug deal and then stopped a mugging, but after that he spent the rest of his day on top of a roof, playing on his phone and waiting for something to happen or someone to show up.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Night of crime fighting. Empty Re: Night of crime fighting.

Post by Kashmir195 October 5th 2018, 10:41 pm

Ornate garments fluttering, and braids animated by the rushed air at her present altitude, Kashmir took in the massive, famous city. Both beautiful and gritty, the modern and old buildings massed tightly together etched a century's history, and the dawn of the present one.

New York, New York.

Looking down on it from a above, Kashmir teetered on the tip top of the Empire State Building by the ball of her left foot. Arms fanned out, she was using her flight power to compensate for balance that would be all but useless at the height. Then, a solid gust hurled her from the high perch she'd made, and she spun her downward.

She let herself free fall a moment, watching the hat on her head blow off and sail above her. She kicked flight back in, and soared upwards, snagging her hat and placing it tightly around the headband she wore. An automated voice sounded from the headband.

Corkscrewing over roofs of lower buildings, Kashmir came down feet first on top of a large AC unit, scattering some pigeons. That's when she realized someone else was on the building as well, seeing him in her periphery. She turned her head, perhaps he was doing the same.
Kashmir195
Kashmir195

Quote : "Roger That."

Number of posts : 33
Job : Standing...I'm not joking.
Humor : -REDACTED-
Registration date : 2018-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 5th 2018, 10:51 pm

Arrowman turns around after hearing the scattering of pigeons and a "thud on the AC" Arrowman looked at the girl and lets out a friendly "Hiya!" to her.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashmir195 October 5th 2018, 10:57 pm

It was true what they said about the States. There were many heroes. And many friendly like the one that just greeted. Kashmir nodded, letting out a grunt, and gave a two fingered scout's salute to Arrowman.
Kashmir195
Kashmir195

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 5th 2018, 11:06 pm

He tilts his head and stares at the girl a bit confused. "They call me Arrowman." He sated to her before carrying on "And by they I mean I" He joked.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashmir195 October 5th 2018, 11:14 pm

The corners of Kashmir's tugged up ever so slightly, large brown eyes narrowing slightly. She stood up from her kneeling position, grabbed the lower portion of her flowing garment and bent for a moment at the knees while fanning the garment some. A curtsy.

"Kashmir."

She said evenly, her exotic accent coloring an exotic name of an exotic, ancient region. Hopping down off the AC unit, she covered the distance between herself and Arrowman, taking up next to him. She scanned the buildings and the horizon with squinted eyes.

"Anything?"
Kashmir195
Kashmir195

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 5th 2018, 11:30 pm

Arrowman turns around as Kashmir asked him if he sees anything with Arrowman replying "Well If we are talking about crime then nothing, if we are talking about any questions then everything." He joked with his very British sense of humour.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashmir195 October 5th 2018, 11:46 pm

Kashmir raised a brow, turning her brown eyes on Arrowman, the gold glow emanating from them softly.

"Nothing, then."

Turning her gaze back upon the view of the city, Kashmir, folded her arms in front of her, the wind rustling her flowing clothing again.

"That is fortunate."
Kashmir195
Kashmir195

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 6th 2018, 12:11 pm

"Well it all depends on how you look at it." He stated. He carries on "Hey want to have a race?" He explained.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashmir195 October 6th 2018, 12:14 pm

Kashmir blinked.

"Sure." she said presently.

Looking about their surroundings, she regarded Arrowman.

"Where is our finish line?"
Kashmir195
Kashmir195

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman October 7th 2018, 4:05 pm

Arrowman scanned around until he saw an abandon building on the far side of the city, you can just barely see it."Over there!" he pointed before getting his wrist grappling hooks. "3. 2. 1 go!" He said before jumping off the building and start swinging across.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashmir195 October 7th 2018, 9:12 pm

Kashmir took a moment before starting, scoping out the building that was the "finish line", taking in the various obstacles that were apparent, such as power lines, telephone poles, and etc. The she began to levitate up off the ground, licking her lips, Kashmir put her arms out and took off towards the indicated building.

The race was on!
Kashmir195
Kashmir195

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman December 12th 2018, 11:36 pm

Arrowman uses his hooks on his arms to help him swing from building, quickly reeling his hooks and shooting them out again. However, a few blocks away, Arrowman notices a bit of smoke, as soon as he noticed he calls out to Kashmir . "Hey! Do you see that!?" He asked, trying to speak over the wind.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top