The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) Empty Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron)

Post by Augsp July 11th 2013, 12:54 pm

Lily walked, hand in hand with Peter. They had started to walk around aimlessly, catching up in each others lives. Since each had their long,detailed story,it had taken sometime for them to slow down in talking. Looking around, Lily could see that the two had ended up in a private neighborhood. She could hear laughter everywhere, a mom calling her kids, and a dog barking. In front of them, a group of girl scouts walked in their colorful sashes.

She smiled shyly at Peter.
“Isn't this so peaceful?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi! I'm Augsp, but you can call me Aug, or sp or plain Augsp!

---Droplet ---Bloom ---COMING SOON---
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 183
Job : What kind of twelve year old has a job?
Humor : Nyan!
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) Empty Re: Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron)

Post by BrightChaos July 12th 2013, 7:35 am

Peter walked besides his friend Lily.  He had been in a hurry to meet her team, but then doubt set in.  They were likely no better then the last group he had worked with.  Perhaps that's all teams here were.  So now he would stay with his friend he knew he could trust so he didn't bring it up anymore.

It had been a sunny day with only a few clouds in the sky.  Not that he minded playing in the rain.  It's just the other kids didn't seem to come out as much when it did.

He saw kids playing and some girls walk by.  They seemed to be a group of some kind.  He smiled seeing the dog catch a frisbee a boy threw to it.
“Yeah, too peaceful.  Let's find a game to play! Bet if we head to the park there will be a basketball game!”  He said energetically walking in-front of her backwards so he could see her response.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron) Empty Re: Sometimes, even life needs its perks (Brightchaos,Rudolf, and Thorgron)

Post by Augsp July 12th 2013, 11:29 pm

((Nevermind. Deleted post. Post Order Generated-> Droplet->Miracle Boy->Thistle->Thorgron.))

Last edited by Augsp on July 14th 2013, 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle July 13th 2013, 9:15 am

This place had a particular bliss. You could smell it in the air, roses from the gardens. You could hear it on the wind, laughing children and barking dogs, and you could see it all around, the lovely buildings and tidy streets. However, it was a double sided coin... You could smell it in the air, the smoke from the local factory. You could hear it on the wind, the crushing and churning of the factories machinery pumping out fumes, and you could see it all around, the putrid mirrored spires from the factory spewing out pollution into the air. Rather sickening that the people can ignore such brutality crime.

There was only one logical punishment for their insolence. Death. Every single one of these ignorant little idiots had to die. But, where to start. That was always a difficult choice. If some chaos were to be sparked then no-one would be organized enough to even attempted to stop her. Thistle's slender body stood at the end of the street, naked, while her hands remained at her side, bare feet against the concrete. The feeling was rough and all it did was add to her aggravation. Her green, near pupiless eyes scanned over the road where she caught sight of the children who were playing with their toy cars and the teenagers who were playing basket ball in the corner. Ugh. This will be both easy, satisfying and rather... fun.

Her slender arm extended outwards, and pointed down the street. She was getting a feel for the weeds in local area. Weeds to them, which was rather insulting. To her they were things of near limitless potential. And they would soon know it too. Her pointing and turned into a fist shape, and she spread her hand out into an open palm. Beneath the surface of the road the roots of the weeds began to extend, cracking the pavement in places. And on the surface, the weedy stringy leaves of the weak little plants hand began to grow and moved as if they were the limbs of man. Their tiny insignificant figures quickly changed form, the centers of the plants began to split open, red pod like shapes pushing upwards, growing several sharp teeth. Their bodies grew massively, until they were the same size as about two people on eachother's shoulders. Their roots had also began to seed chaos out've sight. They busted the main's and pushed fire hydrants from the ground, water was bolting upwards from the ground, blinding and drenching most people in the neighborhood. Meanwhile, the plants had began soaking up the water growing stronger already, while their vines stretched out, and began to drag people into their jaws without mercy.

Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos August 1st 2013, 3:09 pm

(OOC: I don't think Thorgron is going to play. Should we skip him?)

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp August 1st 2013, 8:27 pm

((Yep))
Lily let out a tinkering laugh.
“You're going to fall down and hurt your head if you keep walking like that,”she said, tapping his nose once with a smile
“alrighty Peter, let's go,”
it wasn't too hot, so the park would be pretty full.
((Terrible post. Sorry!))

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos August 4th 2013, 8:49 am

“Hey!” Peter objected brushing his nose.
“I can walk this way easily.” Peter said before turning around just to make her happy. They went to the park to find some other kids to play basketball with. But when he turned the corner he paused as he saw...plant creatures. He held out his hand to stop Lily.
“Trouble, get changed somewhere.” He said hastily. The boy ducked behind a dumpster and outstretched his arm. His costume appeared on him and he felt the weight of the shield appear on his extended arm. Miracle Boy opened his eyes behind the visor before he leaped out in his green costume with a golden leaf on it. He pulled his dagger from behind his shield and ran forward through the water and began to hack at the vines binding the people.
“Get to safety!” He told them. Where had these creatures come from? He had never seen anything like them around here before.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top