The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Thorgron I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Thorgron I_vote_lcapThorgron I_voting_barThorgron I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thorgron

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thorgron Empty Thorgron

Post by Thorgron August 4th 2014, 11:30 pm

THORGRON
The Hero of Kokoto

Basic Biography

Title: Hero of Kokoto, The Siege Master, Mountain Slayer
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Red
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9
Weight: 180
Blood type: A+

The Looks

No Armor:
Gravios X Armor:

The Legacy

Personality:
Thorgron is a strong man, quiet in his confidence and steadfast in his ways. Decades of monster hunting have taught him patience and respect both for nature and those around him. All creatures, both man and beast, deserve to be respected but none are to be feared. Fear to Thorgron is weakness, doubt the eternal enemy. To let doubt into your heart is to let your opponent win before you even set foot on the battlefield. Preparation is another lesson he has learned the hard way multiple times that has become ingrained in his psyche. Its better to over pack and not need something than to under prepare and be in desperate need for something you don't have. Above all Thorgron is like the Great Barricade that stands at the mouth of the northern mountains outside of Kokoto, a worn but eternal sentinel against any and all threats that oppose his home.

History:
Thorgron's very early life is unimportant. What is important is an encounter with a hunter around the age of 8. The town elder's had been whispering for some time of a massive creature on the far outskirts of town. It was so large in fact that early reports called it a moving mountain. Thorgron, his family and all of the townspeople prepared for the worst, stocking up and supplies and readying carts should they need to flee. For weeks news of the approaching beast came, its movements slow but steady as its destructive path came ever closer to the small village. By the time the destruction of the small village of Kokoto seemed imminent and all hope was lost a savior appeared in the form of a traveling hunter from the East. Young Thorgron was one of the first to spot the man, clad in dark foreboding armor, looking more like a demon than a human as he approached the small Hunter's Guild in town. Seeing that man brought suck unbelievable awe to the child, he had never seen anything like this man. Rumors began to spread through the town that the man had taken a massive contract to eliminate the mountainous creature which he had called the Lao Shan Lung. Few believed that he would be able to and fled in the week in took for him to return. But return the man did and hauling a cart packed with the biggest pieces of something Thorgron or anyone in the town for that matter had ever seen. A single talon from the Lao Shan was as big as the hunter who brought it back, they dared not guess how big the entire creature was.

The town had been saved and Thorgron's life was changed forever.  He would dedicate the rest of his youth and even his some of his adulthood in becoming a monster hunter, mastering not only the Greatsword and Hunting Horn weapons but also a variety of other items ideal for the slaying of the biggest creatures nature had to offer. One of his greatest achievements being the slaying of a Gravios deep within the heart of an active volcano, his knowledge of explosives and mastery of his blade allowing him to best the stone behemoth, his signature armor being made from it's hide after that decisive battle.  In the town of Kokoto he enjoyed a rich and fulfilling life, eventually becoming the veteran hunter that the young ones in the town looked up to and sought out for advice. But even after a pseudo retirement he never let his guard down, always training and keeping his skills sharp. The day would come that he was thankful for it.

Nearly forty years since the town's first run-in with the legendary mountain dragon reports once again surfaced of it's approach from the northern mountains. Not a hunter in the town was brave enough or skilled enough to brave the great dragon. In the weeks of it's approach a few of the guilds young teams attempted the beast, bringing with them the newest and greatest equipment but none were successful and few returned. Seeing the panic and strife in the hearts of the town brought Thorgron back to the days when he met his first hunter. He knew what he had to do. Brandishing his greatsword and stocking up on all manner of siege weaponry in town, he once more dawned his armor and headed off for the mountains, refusing to take a contract from the local guild.

It was a five days journey to the old barricade, the last stand military post between the Lao Shan and the small hunting village of Kokoto. The structure lay in ruins from past sieges from monsters of old. Thorgron admired the great structure as he stood in the narrow passageway created by the barricade and a nearby cliff. A great mist began to roll in from the mountain above as Thorgron pulled down his visor and gave his blade a quick sharpen, preparing for battle. A hulking shadow could be seen through the mists, the ground quivering at it's every step. Then parting the mists like a ship through the seas came it's gargantuan head. It's monstrous eyes locked on Thorgron, the lone David against a great dragon Goliath. It gave one thunderous huff and continued it's earthshaking march as though the hunter before it were no more than an ant. But Thorgron would not be ignored. Rushing to the behemoth he placed two bombs before it's head and drew back his sword unleashing all of his might into the creature's face, igniting the bombs and sending himself flying. But the attack had been successful, the Lao Shan's mighty horn shattering from it's face. He had the monster's attention now and the battle was on. It raged for hours, an insignificant insect against might of a giant but Thorgron like the hunter who inspired him, emerged victorious, slaying the mountain dragon with the terrifying Dragonator built into the barricade's last wall. And like the hunter who inspired him, he carved and toiled over the carcass, saving every piece of the Lao Shan he could to bring back to his village. Once more the town was shocked and Thorgron's place as the village's greatest hunter was firmly cemented. Hero of Kokoto they called him, and with a title such as that he determined that retirement was not his destiny. He was a protector, a defender, like the great barricade he was only thing that stood between his humble town and the monsters that threatened it.

The Powers

Grid
Battle Hardened (5 Strength, Speed, Durability): Thorgron has seen decades worth of combat against some of the world's most terrifying predatory beasts in the harshest of climates. Because of this his body has been pushed to lengths beyond those capable by normal humans. He can move faster, hit harder and take more punishment than anyone who could normally call themselves "human".

Combat Expertise (7 Fighting Skill): Even more so than his physicality Thorgron's reflexes and combat knowledge have been hoisted through the roof of normal limits. This is especially true when it comes to combat with a Greatsword or Hunting Horn, wielding the large, unruly weapons with unmatched ease. Instead of struggling against their enormous weight he uses it to his advantage, allowing the weapon to do more work than himself, getting the most effect for the least amount of effort.

Preparation (8 Intelligence): The most valuable lesson a monster hunter can learn, preparation is the difference between returning home with the spoils of a great hunt and not returning home at all. A hunter is only as good as his weapon and when that is not enough you have to know what to fall back on. When he knows the target in question there is little chance for their survival. When the situation is unknown, he knows what basic items he'll need for his own survival. Suffice it to say Thorgron is never caught completely unprepared.

Intelligence: 8
Strength:5
Speed:5
Durability:5
Fighting Skills:7
Wealth:1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thorgron Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Thorgron Empty Re: Thorgron

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury August 5th 2014, 6:38 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 30th 2014, 7:52 pm

Trashed per request

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top