The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_voting_barChaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_voting_barChaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain

Post by Guest February 12th 2009, 9:38 pm

"LIES, LIES, ALL LIES!!!!!!!! Tenshi never loved me. If she did, she wouldn't have left me. It's your fault she left me & that bastard Pain should know that I never take betrayal lightly" he said as he used a tentacle to pull himself towards a wall & clung to it.

Back to top Go down

Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain

Post by Pain February 12th 2009, 9:39 pm

"Then there is no persuading you in what is right...I'm sorry Chaos..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 12th 2009, 9:41 pm

"You won't know what sorry is when your lying on the ground begging for your life" he said as he used his strength to fling himself towards Stephen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 12th 2009, 9:44 pm

"Such a fool...The air is where I'm strongest..." He teleported to the top of Chaos, blasting downwards at him with both hands...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 12th 2009, 9:45 pm

He went plummeting to the ground but he wrapped a tentacle around Stephen to slam him down into the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 12th 2009, 9:56 pm

Stephen came plummeting down with him, but he had enough time to react and teleport away from his grip before he hit the ground..."Still no good..." He said hovering far above him..
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 12th 2009, 10:00 pm

"You will succumb to my wrath eventually. Everyone does. It's only a matter of time" he said as he threw another Cackle Bomb at Stephen but he also sent a tentacle to hit the Cackle Bomb & make it blow close to Stephen should in case he stops it with his telikinesis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 12th 2009, 10:04 pm

"Smart, but my barriers protect me..." The explosion blew up harmlessly around him...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 12th 2009, 10:09 pm

He scowled in anger, obviously getting very irritated. "What's the matter coward? You such a weakling you can't come down here & fight like true hero instead of relying on cheap tactics like the organization SCAR? Come down here & fight you pathetic piece of trash" he insulted him as he picked up an eighteen wheeler & threw it at Stephen but he used his leg muscles to propel himself behind Stephen & morphed his tentacles into chainsaws, sending them at Stephen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 12th 2009, 10:13 pm

He teleported behind the semi and threw it towards Chaos..."I am tougher then i appear!"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 12th 2009, 10:14 pm

He managed to catch it with his bare hands & threw it back at him. However, as he threw it back at him, he threw a Cackle Bomb at the engine of the truck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 12th 2009, 11:05 pm

Stephen crossed his arms across his chest, he then quickly pulled them outwards, expelling a large wave of telekinesis. Which sent the truck flying back at him as it exploded.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult February 13th 2009, 7:11 am

"I believe someone mentioned my organization" said Fantom in his sleak symbiote form walkin down the street.

"Well, I guess I have to fight for it's honor" he laughed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss February 13th 2009, 7:22 am

"you wanna interuppt you gotta go through me" a tall lanky man said, he'd been watching the fight unfold "honor and whatnot ya know? names Christopher"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 2:17 pm

"Stay out of this" he hissed at them as he used a tendril to pull himself towards a wall & scowled up at Stephen. "COWARD!!!!!!!! Your not a hero. A hero would have the guts to fight me man to man" he yelled up at Stephen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss February 13th 2009, 3:52 pm

(( Chaos you ignored Atreyu throwing the Semi back at you ))

Chaos Rampages Through the Streets, Looking for Pain - Page 2 Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top