The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Not Immortal - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Not Immortal - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Not Immortal - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Not Immortal - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Not Immortal - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Not Immortal

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Not Immortal - Page 5 Empty Re: The Not Immortal

Post by Zell July 3rd 2013, 3:07 pm

"I've been asleep for so long..." I said still watching the people dance across the road. I sighed and remembered when I had actually danced like that. I waved my hand and the the water fell on the roads. She looked at the sky like she wanted to fly. I could only wait now.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 3rd 2013, 3:33 pm

Salone turned her head sideways and offered him a small smile that showed a dimple in her cheek.
"It doesn't mean that life is all bad," Her brown eyes were fixed on his face. "Come on, you could be in my situation. Dead by the age of thirty."
Her voice cracked a little on the last syllable. "But, not that it matters, what do you want to talk about?"
The woman waited patiently, drumming her fingers on her leg.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

The Not Immortal - Page 5 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 3rd 2013, 10:52 pm

"The kelp is always richer at the other end." I said to her. "I would trade you your fate for mine any day." I said to her. I shook my head and continued on to describe what I meant."To watch all you care about die in your arms, on your grounds...and yet you are everlasting. TO know that the world around you will change more than a thousand times in your waking cycle. To know that even though I met someone as honorable and kind as you...and to know that I will need to bid you farewell in time. I existed before your bloodline began, and so i must exist ehrn your bloodline will end. how many times do you think I've desired to die and pass on to the next life? In the end, when all of mortality will have faded away, I will live alone. There I will stay for the rest of time." I said to her. She thinks too much of Death as a curse, but little does she know of the blessings it holds. She will know it one day, soon. I will know it never.
"I wanted to die today." I confessed. I felt a tear welling up in my eye. I fought to keep it back, but I couldn't. Fortunately I could jst blame the rain. "I had to kill a friend today. I secretly had wished hte entire time I could just let him...but it is impoosible for me. I am cast form Seppam, the Mountain. Until Baal Hadad is dead, I cannot ever find rest." I said to her. Seeing the looks on her fac eI decided to quickly change the subject.
"Seven lives lie before me. Seven graves." I said. It must have sounded depressing. I shook my head and smield. "I've had seven friends here, we all fought to stop Baal Hadads fabricated 'rebellion'. It was aweful, but what can one do so many years later? Anyway, what about you. Anything to ask, or talk about?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Not Immortal - Page 5 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 7th 2013, 10:59 pm

Salone couldn’t help but let out a tired laugh at the metaphor, it sounding like the one about the grass is always greener on the other side. She closed her eyes listening to him talk, “The worst part about my short life is I will never be able to do what I want to do properly. Everything is always so rushed or I lose the ability to do what I really love.” She held up her shaky fingers. Salone felt her heart contract painfully for the broken dragon before her, “I want to die every day. I guess I could just kill myself and be done with it, the thought has crossed my mind. But, that is just… it’s not right. Things happen for a reason and people meet other people for a reason. I guess my reason for meeting you is that I can help you not to be completely lost in the mortal world.”
Salone was tired and she stretched out on her roof, tucking her hands behind her head looking at the stars and the moon. There was a look of shear loneliness on her face as she looked up at the stars, “Do you think he was telling the truth?”
She turned onto her side to look at him properly, not commenting on the stray tear rolling down his face; strands of blonde hair falling into her dark brown eyes. “That there is a cure?”
She had batted aside his attempt at a change of subject, she really needed to know. The question had been lurking in the back of her mind and its emergence her darkest fear, of that there was no hope for her. Then she recalled that he couldn’t fly anymore. Abruptly she stated, interrupting him like she was scared of the answer.
“Well, let’s get out of this depressive rut, come on. “ She rocked up to her feet and stretched before her skin rippled and the caramel colored wings sprouted from her shoulders. “You wanna fly again, just for tonight?”
Salone figured that they could both use some cheering up and flying happened to be her favorite thing, she offered a slim hand. “Don’t worry, I’m stronger than I look.”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 7th 2013, 11:38 pm

I don't know what to say. I wish I were in her position, but to hea that she wanted to die every day. If nothing else it was the hope of tomorrow that would drive him, if it were him. But it wasnt him. I almost felt like I was looking in a mirror, the way she looked so alone and lost in despair. I looked at her.
"It is not the ability to love that you lose. It's the inability to appreciate the love you have. It's common for humans, and even in Dragons. You are going to die, and so you rush to do the things you lose and end up 'losing' the ability to love it. In truth it is the despair that you needed to rush that overwhelmed you, making you forget the love you had for it. Taking your life is not advised either. It would be the most selfish thing in the world for you to take your own life away and leave the world without a beacon of hope like you." I said. It sort of just came out, I wasn't trying to flirt or anything, but it's true. Her place in life was a beacon of hope. Maybe she can beat this condition fo her's and maybe she can prove to the world that true kindness and accountibilty isn't dead. If she ended up dead by her own hand because of this...i'd hunt down the other two responsible and make them pay a thousand lives over.
The words "Do you think he was telling the truth?" were words that made my heart break. I was hoping she wouldn't bring this up. there was a tear rolling dfown her face. I pulled it off ehr and the moisture off her cheek, and infused it with a quintessence energy, I made it dance around in a light show for her a bit before it popped like a little firework.
"There is a cure...but...I can't remember it. I remember it being rather simplistic, very specific to be in opposition to the humans who attempted ot use logic for justification. IT did not logically work, for it was of Dragon and Titan origin. This friend of yours who doesnt believe in such things will be blind to the truth...As I travel the world and revisit the Focus Sites I will regain memories. When I have them all I will be able to recall the cure...but until then...the only thing I can say is I'm sorry." I said.
They ended up going for a fly, eventually Salone cheered up, but every second she wasn't herself it made me feel a bit upset as well. I need to locate those Sites. Soon.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 8th 2013, 12:27 am

Salone launched herself off of her roof, the momentum was easy to gather, she had flown like this plenty of times with Penny but Jake was slightly heavier. The night air was cool and she was going fast enough so Jake stayed level. They flew in silence for about fifteen minutes, Salone enjoying the speed and freedom of flight and the dragon left to his own thoughts. She landed in front of her door and with a sigh, now thoroughly exhausted.
“Thanks Jake,” She said opening the door. “Now, try and get some sleep or I will have to give you coffee.”
She chuckled at the thought of a dragon man on a caffeine craze. Jake would most likely have no idea what that was but he would probably discover it soon. Sasha gave a sleepy bark and walked over to Jake, wagging her tail like she was proud she had found him. Salone dropped his warm hand and she picked up her glass of water she had left on the table before she drained it, slightly dehydrated. Then she placed the glass in the sink and gave Jake a small smile.
“Night,” She said before vanishing into her room. Salone flopped on top of her bed and was asleep almost instantly, were as Sasha was determined to follow Jake around the house.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 9th 2013, 3:04 pm

(I can honestly not think of anything else that can be done at this time. We should probably clsoe this up and just move onto penny?) (Yes, no? GFY TMI?)

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 9th 2013, 3:18 pm

(Yeah, lets close it)

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!