The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon)

Post by Guest June 6th 2013, 8:28 pm

(OoC: Telekenesis lasts 4 more posts)
The poor defenseless little human. The futility of his escape attempts, his groans and the sound of his body dropping to the ground. Disarmonia just kept walking. His slow stepps were resemblant to that of the walking dead, so dreadedly lethargic and almost predatory in the same breath. He kept going, and going, every street light he walked past was uprooted, until four of them circled around him in a rythmic dancing fashion. Disarmonia stopped walking when the young human stood up again. He gave a low snigger and then roared, sending all four of them at the human at low velocities. Disarmonia wanted to hurt him, but where's the fun in a quick kill?

Back to top Go down

College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon)

Post by Zell June 7th 2013, 3:44 pm

Zell was pretty damn good at fighting. Anyone in the range of human level could say that he was a master at it, he was ALMOST like some of the superhumans, but any form of superhuman could kick his rear. Being good at fighting like he was, his reflexes and instincts let him avoid the first two. He jumped over the first and threw in an acrobatic twist to avoid collision with the second, but the third clocked him in the back of the head and flipped him over, sending him onto the ground face first. The fourth light-post lowered onto him and pinned him down. Zell looked up at the slowly approaching demonic looking figure and his heart began to race, his hair stood on end. His head throbbed and he reached back to see the damage. His hair was wet and a little sticky, he brought his hand down to see the red on his hand. He half expected that, but the headache made it a little hard to focus. He might have been a little concussed by it, but he could swear he heard a bird call. Well...HIS bird call. Perfect timing

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
College ROCKS! (Closed to Ancestor Dragon) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 8th 2013, 1:32 pm

(OoC: Telekinesis 3 posts remaining)
How deliciously fun. The human stood no chance, but yet it continued to amuse 4he predator with it's struggling. Disarmonia heard a shrill call from above. He looked to the void of purple-blue and black, but could see nothing out of the ordinary. He resumed walking towards the bested boy when a large black and purplish colored raven swooped down, dropping something at the feet of his victim. The bird continued on and dove for Disarmonia. He ducked and the bird went overhead. He snarled and roared at the large bird, until it flew off into the night sky that camouflaged it so well. When Disarmonia looked back to the boy he was in for a surprise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 10th 2013, 12:07 am

Lourishna dropped the Ancestor Dragon portasuit and took off towards the menacing figure that slowly made it's way towards Zell. Lourishna went for the eyes, but mised and so Zell took matters into his own hands. The Portasuit was very basic, but it would have to do. He placed his hands on the two bars and metalic rings went up his arms, outlining them, then he brought the box-like portasuit to his head, and he pulled down. Now it looked like he had vacume cleaner tubes over both arms and a glowingn box on his head. He ripped his arms apart and the metalic beices began to shoot out in every which direction, moving over each other to fit against his skin and form the Ancestor Dragon suit. This thing should of killed him when it had the chance.
"The tides have turend." Zell said through the modifier, he held out his hand and the protonic blaster began to glow. He fired at the creature with swift percision

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 21st 2013, 1:00 pm

"The tides have turned."

A flash of light and a burning sensation that only fueled the fires of desire inside Disarmonia’s blackened heart. The experience would have been unpleasant if it had removed his arm. Disarmonia's telekenesis latched onto a car door and ripped it from the automobile. With the severed car door he pulled it over and held it in front of him as a primitive shield whilest he began walking towards the now armored human. He lifted the lamp posts he had thrown earlier and began spinning them all in a centripetal manner, but keeping them stationary. One by one he surprised his prey by throwing them towards him in such a manner. The prey continued to amuse him. How delicious this prey had turned out to be.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 21st 2013, 11:18 pm

Zell wasted no time at all. He engaged thrusters, and shot up into the air, avoiding the first of the street lights and he began circling like a dragon from up high. He began charging up a major blast, the strongest he could muster. IT wouldn't be long before whatever this was would pay for what it did to Brayden. There was no mercy anymore. Zell scanned the biosignature of the wicked creature, coming to the conclusion that this was NOT Brayden, and there would be no problems killing it. This only brough about another question, where WAS the real Brayden? The second street light was also easy to dodge, but the third one made him cringe, so he shot out a medium protonic blast to get rid of it.
    Zell saw his oppertunity but he wasted his shot, before it could even reach a full charge, it would be a little while before he got the chance again. Zell dove down, commanding his A.V.A.T.A.R to commense the nanite assault. Zell was aiming to tackle right into the thing and have the nanites infect the monster with a heavy neuro toxin. If he played his card right, he could have this battle over and find Brayden before anyone suspected a thing.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 22nd 2013, 12:39 am

Disarmonia missed with all three lamp posts. It was cute watching the thing fly around like he was so powerful and free. The journy was just beginning, and the morning was still pretty young. The little dragon surprised Disarmonia, charging at him from the sky instead of keeping a distance. Suddenly Disarmonia felt nausious, and he lost all feeling throughout his spiritual body. Disarmonia himself was unaffected, but Brayden was suffering. Disarmonia is limited by the host which holds him. Whtever was happening was messing sevearly with his nervousystem and beginning to turn him into mush (metaphorically). In a haste, Disarmonia turned into his mist and permiated the air around. Vaniishing from the Dragon's sights.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 22nd 2013, 1:01 am

The creature vaished, completely and totally. Zell flew into a brick wall, and it chipped. He groaned as he turned around and looked for the creature, finding nothing. He quickly looked to his A.V.A.T.A.R and saw no traces of its biosignature anywhere. There is no way in hell that it just vansihed like that! Zell kept his guard up and looked around keeping his suit on high alert.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2013, 12:23 pm

The mist began to look for a crack in the shell or casing of the mecha-man. Seeing none presant at the moment Disarmonia decided one more attempt at the shell would be worth his time. He had one last trick up his sinister sleeve and he intended to make good use of it. With that he found a nearby little brick on top of a building not so far away. He used his telekenetic power to snatch the brick and he aimed it at his victims back. This was the last time he could use his telekenetic abilities for a small while. With a little bit of fortune on his side he'd finish his prey off before he needed to use it again. With a little hollow laugh he charged the brick full of his own energies and propelled it at his victim.
(Telekenesis is on cool down. 15 posts)
(Keep Away is on cool down. 4 Posts)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 26th 2013, 9:56 pm

Zell felt a smack in the back of his head, but he figured that it was only the creature. The initial hit didn't even hurt, barely scuffrd the helmet. But it hit him, and what happened next was even worse. That took off one of the horns on the helmet, cracking the neck protector and shattering the shoulder peice. Zell scanned the area, only to reveale an increase in molecular density in the air. The son of a bitch turned into vapor and could still throw thing!? What an annoying talent set. The nanite assault would have been useless now, if the creature didn't have a blood stream then the neuro-toxin wouldn't work. Zell began charging up his Overdrive capacitor, and was ready to execute it at a moments notice. It couldn't remain a vapor forever, could it?

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 1st 2013, 1:25 pm

Disarmonia seeped through the cracks and began to make it's way to the lungs if possible. There he would begin to slowly confuse and disorient his prey. The time had come, sadly, where he had to reform as a physical entity, and could only hope that the mists would take effect soon. Disarmonia waited to see what would happen, but he was very basic in his thinking. All he wanted to know was if he had done in his opponent, or confused them to the point of giving him the advantage. Suddenly Disarmonia felt the fire inside him building up. It was begging and itching for a release. One Disarmonia would soon give.

(Telekenesis is on cool down. 14 posts)
(Keep Away is on cool down. 3 Posts)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 1st 2013, 11:10 pm

The mist was entering him, this THING was entering his lungs! Zell only took a coule breaths before making his way to saftey away from the mist and haze. He began coughing and began to stagger away. With himself now in the clearing, he looked around to try and find whatever it was he was looking for. Was it a person, or an animal? Was it blue, red or green? He was just so confused. He knew that it had to do with the mist, but he couldn't remember what he had been doing prior, or what he was looking for. He coughed and looked around, seeing the same old thing from before, but he couldn't remember anything. The creature was so scary, but Zell just couldn't remember what he needed to remember. What was going on with him?

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top