The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_vote_lcapRise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_voting_barRise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) Empty Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury)

Post by Arcana November 22nd 2011, 10:35 pm

What the hell was he doin here anyway? Sean never liked to meddle in the family affairs of the Hales, and this was as far as he knew one of them. Aristocrats all in their nice clothing, as they sipped on expensive wine, and looked around as if they owned the world. Looking at him standing next to the head as if they were an item. What the hell were they thinking?"Just smile, and nod Sean, that should get them to look away. I can tell you don't like it" Aaron said simply, as he sipped on a glass of wine with a sort of class. Running a hand through his red streaked blonde hair, smiling warmly at his guests, as they returned the gesture.

Though Sean just stood to the side, hands crossed over his lap, as he just took advice and smiled. It was about time for the artifact to be shown, and all were invited, though mostly the rich of course. Aaron even tried to draw in some of the superhero community to keep anyone from stealing the newest piece. There was some stories around its past, including that it was made as part of a seal, but that didn't make it any less of an interest. Some would even try to buy it, though he had no intentions of doing so. As long as he was the leader the Hale coven, no one would get their hand on the artifact. That was just the type of man he was, and damn good at what he did.

"I still wonder why you drag me around here, its not like i'm important, and the Thiels don't see me as anything important." Sean said simply, as he leaned on his right hand, sweeping aside his bangs with a motion of his hands. The party was leading to the revealing of the the medallion that was supposed to be the centerpiece of the gathering.

"I still care about you, isn't that enough? Its like you don't even want to see me anymore. I'm hurt Michael, very hurt." He pouted, waving to his cousin, sitting next to a young lady with orangish hair, smiling at Sean with a friendly grin. Dressed like it was Halloween, though Sean only gave a weak smile, as if he knew her but couldn't quite place it."Thats the new head of the Thiels family, her names Sophia." he said simply, as Sean swiveled the wine in his cup slowly, eyes focused on it intensely. Then came the time they had been waiting for, as Aaron stood up, straitening his suit, as he stepped forward. Standing behind an extravagantly made podium, as he began his speech.

"Good evening ladies, and gentlemen. My name is Aaron Hale, proprietor, and head of the hale family. I am most pleased that all of you chose to come to this event. We are showing off an ancient family heirloom, and possibly one of the most valuble pieces in all of history. Hoping that it can be added to he museum as an exhibit, and its story be told. I would like to welcome the Thames family, as well as the head of the Thiels family ,Sophia Thiels." The young girl stood up, and waved when she was called." Though without further adieu, I would like to show the amulet itself." A young girl with red hair, and her brother with equally red hair stepped onto the stage, as they held a bundle wrapped in red silk. Aaron pulled it out of their grips, whcih was an oak box that held the most beautiful piece of jewelry. Crafted from platinum, crusted with more jewles than could be named off hand. Almost emanating a primal power that could rend the very soul.

Followed by a loud explosion that shook the room, as well as threw a large dust cloud. Sean drew two guns as quick as her heard the sound, looking for whatever had caused this. Though all he saw was a figure running through he smoke. Police were already converging ont he location, and that would most likely draw attention. It was as if he could only draw unwanted attention."This happens everytime I go to your damn parties." With that he was after the person running through the smoke, eyes trying to lock on. Though that was a failure within itself.

Last edited by Sean Collin on November 25th 2011, 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury)

Post by ghost November 22nd 2011, 11:59 pm

The alarm clock went off as Todd shifted in bed. The end of his afternoon nap had arrived. He always hated having to wake up, but he had a special appointment tonight. Earlier that week he had received an invite to a party. It didn't have to much information in it about what exactly was being presented, but it seemed important enough to go. Specially if he is getting invited by someone he doesn't even know. That gave him the first clues of it being important.

The bed finally was empty after a few minutes of him struggling to wake up. Rubbing his eyes he headed off to the bathroom to freshen up, then a hour or so later, Todd left the bathroom and headed for the door. All dressed up and clean shaven. The black suit looked good on him, with a dark blue tie to top it off. He didn't think much of it, but enjoyed the flexibility it gave him. Still wearing his normal action suit under his clothing, he thought that he would be prepared, taking everything into account. His blade was tucked nicely in the suits jacket so no one could see it.

The hotel he was staying at was not the cleanest but it did alright for being so cheep. The people there seemed nice, always using their manners, just how Todd liked it. He deals with rude people all day sometimes and loves to get away from it. A nice conversation and company would be a joy for him. Growing up in some what of a wealthy household he knew what manners where.

Walking out of the hotel he looked at the dirt road. Then down it. The gleaming black limo drove down the street with breakneck speed. It was supposed to be there at 7pm. It was now 7:15pm. Todd wandered how they could be late going at the speed they where. But once it pulled up and came to a screeching halt, Todd jumped in. Sitting kinda awkwardly with his sword in his coat, he shifted a little then came to the conclusion that it wasn't going to be forever and just waited for them to arrive.

It was now 8pm. Todd looked in amazement at the large building the party was being held at. He couldn't believe structures like that where still around; working ones anyways.

He stepped onto the sidewalk and closed the door to the limo. The tiers screamed as the driver hit the gas and sped into the city. Todd looked at them like they where crazy for a second or two then was drawn in awe toward the building once more. This awe just increased as he walked into the mansion. People sat around and sipped wine, like the rich people they where. He quickly took a seat. Trying not to draw to much attention he sat in the middle of the middle row of seats. Being right in front of the podium.

A hour passed, people mingled and talk with etch other, even the people in front seemed board for a moment, the young man playing with his cup of wine. Then he got up and started to speak. Todd noted everything he had to say, his name. his position, then everything about the amulet, witch looked so beautiful Todd thought. Then suddenly the roof above him exploded. Sending dust and debris everywhere.

Todd leaped out of the way, luckily no on was sitting to close to him, he was able to dodge the falling sky. He looked up and then to his left as Mr. Hale pulled out his guns. He seamed to search the cloud of smoke and Todd joined in. It was thick but he could just make out the figure of a person jumping around with in it. He was running toward the front door!

I got you, Todd thought as he ran after him, his suit shifting with every movement.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 443
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) Empty Re: Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury)

Post by Sul-Fury November 23rd 2011, 10:37 pm

All of his trails seemed lost. Though he disappeared off the radar for a considerably long time, Sul had been searching for something, anything related to his rival Hurricane. All his desperate searches led to dead ends, causing him to give up hope as for now on his personal quest. Sul-Fury had assumed that because he was trailing behind Hurricane in all his operations, that Hurricane himself disappeared off the radar to throw Sul off his tracks. The hero had not even once encountered him personally, but had a taste for revenge. Though not befitting for a hero, some sins cannot be forgiven.

Sul-Fury had not once in months shown up at a crime scene, or attempted to rescue someone in need. There were plenty of heroes out there, it had to be done for now. Keeping tabs on the world, he kept an eye on his superhero connections regardless, to make sure that the world would be safe without him. An interesting tab caught his eye, an invitation from an old friend. Sean Collin. Seems there might be some chaos regarding an artifact they were showing publicly. Though he couldn't just 'appear', what would he say? "Hey Sean, been a while. I'm back?" And then what if something does happen? Hurricane will see his appearance in a newspaper and cover his tracks better like he has been doing.

Sul scratched the back of his head. Maybe he was overthinking it all. But he couldn't risk everything he stayed hidden for. He would have to go as an alternate identity. The hero invitation was quite generic, he could show up as anyone he wanted to. Sul began an alternate costume design to show up at the 'party' with.

It appeared to be for 'big shots' with a lot of money, though for security reasons Sul slipped past that minor detail. He couldn't afford anything expensive after all, he quit his job a long time ago and was funded by the Tough Guys. He wasn't going to waste any of their resources on something like this. Sul entered with an alternate appearance, which was a thick black flexible bodysuit fitted to his physique. A logo of a white flaming dragon, which had a coiled tail was pictured on his chest. He had to make sure not a trace of his rocky skin was showing to give him away. The suit covered his entire body, including his head and face. The mask appeared as if he couldn't see at all. There were no facial features depicted, but the trick was that it was a 'two-way mask'. He could see and breathe through the mask, but his identity was concealed beneath. He registered as a hero for security reasons under the name "Pyragon".

Moving through the crowd, he made his way as unnoticed as he could. He finally found a small area of breathing space where he could analyze the situation. He scanned through the rich aristocrats and wealthy people, and spotted Sean. Though unlike Sul, Sean appeared to be mingling with them. Sul shook his head only slightly to himself, he had to keep focused on the task at hand. A man who had been previously associating with Sean approached a stand and introduced himself as a proprietor named Aaron Hale, and began his speech about the famous heirloom.

As the relic was displayed, it emanated an aura though Sul couldn't feel it reacting as much as he could feel a relic of his own reacting. In a previous encounter with Sean, they had both discovered a relic in an ancient ruin. Sul's relic was a ring that had a bond with his powers with fire. The ring started to react to the emanating power, he could feel it growing hotter by the second. He got confused when an explosion erupted in the room. It caught him off his guard to say the least. Dust clouded the entire room making anything difficult to see. Crumbling debris from the ceiling began to fall, and while some people were agile enough to evade, a lot of the not so fortunate people were in a state of panic screaming and evading to the best of their ability.

A steel beam from the ceiling fell from the sky above a couple too obese to dodge their oncoming deaths. Sul leaped inbetween the two of them and raised his hand in the air as the beam bent over the outstretched palm and both ends clanked against the ground. The steel beam made a successful umbrella effect around the couple. Tipping the beam over, it clanked against the ground safely away from harming anyone else.

"Have to do something about this smoke, I can't see a thing" Sul thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Project War November 24th 2011, 6:28 am

War was passed out on his couch in one of his many safe houses. The red cushions of silk brushed softly off his rough skin and his snoring was deep. The safe house was a penthouse overlooking the city line and he had some mid-nineties rock playing to help him relax. As Disturbed’s Down with the Sickness came on a smile involuntarily crossed his face.

As War dreamed of his past missions and the horrible things that happened on them, mostly of his own doing to other people, his phone began to ring. The first set of rings went off and the phone fell silent, only to immediately continue ringing and continue ringing till War awoke. He stumbled over to reach the phone and with a push of a button answered with a deadly. “What?”

Project War nodded his head as he got the details. Protection job, something that War didn’t do. It was for a richy rich mobster type that was afraid of all the publicity would bring superhero types to some showing of a piece of jewelry. War’s fixer even said that there were rumors even of superhero goodie goodies were going to be there for protection. Of course all this meant nothing to The Lean Mean Fighting Machine, of course till he mentioned the pay day.

War negotiated the price a little bit. He always went slightly higher so that he could get just a couple more pennies out of the bastards. The job didn’t require any of his armor, but War going to bring it with him and stow it somewhere within reach. Sadly his armor for probably most of the night would be a expensive Italian suit and a 50 Caliber Desert Eagle. Luckily War was a very big man that the pistol would hide well.

War arrived early to pick up his protected. He was a small balding man, a good foot or so shorter then War. His grey hair was almost gone on the top of his head, the sides and back giving him a George Castanza look. The man was out of shape, fat and looked to have smoked twenty years too much. War rolled his eyes and thought to himself, what a stupid piece of shit this guy is going to be.

War took the man’s hand and helped him into the high end Humvee and took the front seat. He liked to watch the road as he went by. Everything seemed normal, the traffic, the cars and even the building that the event was taking place at had normal security and very little beefing to it. Strange War thought since this amulet was so valuable. With a smirk the thought of taking it for himself crossed his mind.

The crowd sat and ate peacefully as War scanned the room. Many of the people looked as board as he was. A beautiful blonde was chewing playful on a nail and threw a wink in his direction making War smile. He was about to throw a wink, when all hell broke out. The roof exploded with violent force and debris fell onto the unexpected crowd. War lunged forward and pulled his employer down using his tougher body to take the blows. The rock and ceiling bounced off his body as he pulled the Desert Eagle, he passingly called Nail Driver.

War saw that the pretty blonde was crushed under the rumble, which drew a slight shrug and a little disappointment of a missed good time. However right now was not the time to continue to think about that. War immediately placed himself in front of the mafia guy and began searching to positive targets to take some anger out on. “Let the bloodlust begin…” he whispered.
Project War

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 27th 2011, 11:28 pm

"Sir, you will be late for that party you are supposed to entertain at." Kenneth's associate had told him. Kenneth was in his mansion in Hollywood, paid for by his extraordinary acting/musical talents. The exact details were far too much to mention, but it could be said that it was nice. It had multiple rooms, hallways lined with pics of himself, and rooms to bowl, play basketball in, an arcade room, pretty much everything he could want about. "You seem to be forgetting that I have access to some of the fastest jets. I'll get there in no time!" Kenneth reassured his associate. He got dressed in his fanciest clothes, and prepared his most important tools; A briefcase to hold his gadgets, his Sonic Suit in backpack form, a guitar, and a flute. He didn't wanna bring all his crime fighting gear, but he was told that it would be best if he did.

Kenneth boarded the jet and told the pilot to take off. The flight was gonna take around 2 hours, so only slightly shorter than normal planes. However, normal planes weren't as fancy and were as spacious. Kenneth was playing video games all the way there, and occasionally talking to his managers about his next movies. When he got close to NY, he looked at how amazing the city was and the magnificence of the buildings. "Ah, how I love this place. It is always a great place to do shoots." He landed in an airport and had a black limo take him to the party from there. Am I sure glad these windows are tinted...don't want any incidents like last time. he thought.

He got to the place only a little late. Sure, he was on time for the regular attendees, but as a performer, he was supposed to be there only a little bit earlier. "You're late." one of the people said as he entered. "I know, but I'm here so that makes up for it all, am I rite?" He told the man with a shiny white smile on his face. "See if I ever hire teenagers again." the man had said under his breath. Kenneth went to a room in the back to perfect his act, almost certain that he was gonna be doing some cool rock thing. However, after taking a quick peek at the crowd, he realized that this seemed like a classical type of party with the fancy people, elegant settings, and expensive artifacts. "Damn!" he said, "Now I have to think of a whole different act to perform. Luckily, I am a musical genius." He searched up some songs that would please this kind of crowd, maybe adding a bit of calming magic to the mix just in case.

Kenneth was waiting to go on. After this Aaron Hale person made some kind of presentation, he was gonna be introduced. He listened to everything and even made some peeps out of the curtain to see what it was. Thats kinda nice, I kinda want it myself. he thought. It looked beautiful and it seemed to emit some sort of aura. He was about to jump on stage, ready to hear his fans applauding for him and cheering him on. However, when he was about to go, a loud explosion was heard. Kenneth knew despite how sweet his music career was, he was a hero first. Besides, being a hero was way more fun. With that, he got his gear, ran from the curtains, and went in the direction of the heavy smoke, despite how bad an idea that was. He didn't even think about how he had no mask on.

Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 28th 2011, 8:55 pm

Sean ran after him with his full speed, the work of many years of physical toning. The figure was so close he could reach out, and touch it, though as his hand did so it faded like mist. As the smoke was blown away in a blast of torrentiel wind that whipped his hair about crazily. It chilled him to his very core, eyes darting like those of a frightened rabbit at everyone here. This was getting out of hand, far more than he thought it would get."Well this is fan-fucking-tastic, we couldn't even stop tha' bastard." Aaron complained in a thick Irish accent as he stormed over next to Sean. Lips twisted into an angry sneer that could thicken your blood. Hands white from clenching so tightly, as he looked around at the people in the room with a suspicion. No way they could escape without someone helping them formt he inside, but what sort of spell was it that could break through their wards? Whatever it was, he had to know before it got to where they would be killed off one by one."Sean, guess we have a search to do, and I know interrogation is your skill. So I might need your help in this one." He leaned over and began whispering a few things to him. Sean nodding after every other sentence, as his eyes steadily widened.

After he weas finished, Sean stood up, wiping a few bits of dust from his clothing as he pocketed his pistol, slowly chewing his lower lip. This would be the most difficult thing of his life, considering he had to make sure no one was alarmed when he began to interrogate the people here.'I hope you know what you are talking about, because this is a first for me." Sean said to Aaron with an annoyed tone in his voice almost like a dagger. Though ti was shrugged off like an idle threat, though it was no such thing. How would he find who had keot the link up for so long? Someone had to be on one side of this link to transport the person inquestion, though it was dangerous enough as that was. Someone who was a powerful individual, though the only one was the young Sophia Thiels, of the Thiels coven. From what eh knew, power was required for someone to become the ehad of a house, so it had to be her. How he would go about proving it was her got him badly. Sean had no proof it was her, or what means she had to activate it.

Now he was stuck in a messy situation with a room full of scared people who may act out in a second given the wrong word. Damn was this a bad situation, though he had gotten out of worst before without getting killed. Even if death wasn't an ever looming presence in the situation.

"Not to alarm everyone here, but we were just robbed, and someone here is a possible accomplice."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost November 29th 2011, 3:53 pm

The cloud of dust got so thick Todd lost sight of the perpetrator quickly. "Where in the world?" Todd thought, then looked back at the horrified crowd, it seemed his movement cut a hole right though the dust, almost like a window into another world. He turned around and went back the way he came. When the smoke cleared, he could see Sean and another man talking together. Sean's head nodding, somehow Todd knew that he had everything under control, at least Todd felt that he did.

Galaxy looked around once again. His clothes where all dirty and covered in dust and minor debris, nothing special, everyone seemed to look the same, all dirty. But some had more horrified faces then others. There were even people that looked like nothing happened. There clothing was clean, and there continence was clear of stress.

Suddenly Sean's voice echoed in the crowd, "Not to alarm everyone here, but we were just robbed, and someone here is a possible accomplice."

Todd's gaze focused on those people. His hand glowing with a dim blue tinge of energy.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury November 29th 2011, 5:36 pm

Still on his guard, Sul wasn't sure exactly what was going on. A lot of panicked little ants running around screaming added to the frantic scene. Trying to keep an eye out for more danger, Sul shifted his head left and right looking for an opening to help out where he could. The dust clouds seemed to settle a little bit, and the panic slightly calmed. Sul tried his best to recollect what happened in the short time he had been here. He hadn't been looking for suspicious characters during the explosion, but looking for ways to help get people out of danger.

Aaron spoke up about the fact that they had been robbed. Sul-Fury furrowed his non-existent eyebrows. So that was what this was all about. He hadn't the slightest clue who the perpetrator was, let alone the accomplice. Sul folded his arms and listened the best he could to try and find a way to help.

Rise of the Dragon King(Closed to Dynamic,ghost,and Sul-Fury) Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 29th 2011, 6:27 pm

Kenneth wasn't even out the door when the smoke cleared. He wasn't even sure what to look for so he decided to step outside for a little and think. What was that all about? Was that an extremely bad attempt to kill me or what. If so, how would they have known I was here, and wh- DAMN, why I am outside chilling like this! Last thing I need is a bunch of fans. Kenneth rushed back inside and dusted himself off because he just was not the person to get dirty, unless perhaps when talking about it's other connotation.

Kenneth was surprised when he heard something about a robbery. Damn! This has nothing to do about me...oh well I guess that's a good thing. He thought. He was in even more shock when he heard it was possibly someone in this room. "Well, some people were looking pretty suspicious..." he muttered to himself. Kenneth's thoughts flowed like a river. I wonder if a hypnotic song would work here, although I don't think it works in these kind of situations. Speaking of songs, do I still have to perform? I'd much rather be a detective, although that doesn't really pay. Wait, I'm not getting paid for this if I don't sing, am I. Drats!

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 29th 2011, 7:06 pm

((OOC:ghost, Sean didn't say the last part in yellow, Aaron did Razz))

That did nothing to really calm the people in the room , though it may have sown the seeds of discord among them. Aaron was unsure if the information he got would be accurate, or if he would even find out who did this in the first place.Though it would keep anyone form leaving in the hopes they don't incriminate themselves anyway.His plan was half baked, but he loved the half baked kind. They always had the chance of baking fully."I am hoping to conduct a search, if everyone is willing to work with me. I have an idea for who may have done the crime, though there is only one clue to it." he held his hands on his hips, letting out a deep sigh, as he looked over everyone in the room. This would get messy before it got better, not a good thing at all. Though if done right the item could be returned soon."From what I know, the accomplice should have a red mark, on their palm possibly. So would everyone please check your neighbors palm? Preferably those with gloves on." He stated simply choosing the nearest open chair to sit down on, as Sean sat next to him.

"Do you know who did it, or are you just guessing?" Sean asked raising an eyebrow, pulling the backpack off, and setting it on the ground. He was very skepticle of this way, but it should work if done correctly. People quickly done as told, though no answer surfaced quickly. Until someone annonced that they found someone with a mark, the little heir of the Thiels family, just as sean guessed. Though the blonde next to her quickly kicked the person who found out in the face. Her unaffected by the small calamaty that had broken out here. It seemed like a huge game to her. Before Sean could do anything she sprouted black wings, and leapt to flight. Crashing through a window, followed by the young man.

"Goddammit Elena!!" Aaron shouted in his thick accent unintentionally, as Sean stared at him with a look of shock. Did he just say Elena?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost November 29th 2011, 9:56 pm

"A red mark?" Todd questioned in his head, and looked around. He didn't like taking orders, but right now was a good time to listen. Todd leaned over to the person next to him to examine there palm, but then someone yelled that they had found a mark. Chills went down his back as the person behind him cried out. "So close." The thought rushed through his head, but just in time to see the young lady crash though a window. Glass rushed toward the ground. Todd leaped out of the way, but not before looking to see if there was anyone in the way of the debris. Once he hit the ground a yell went through the air, "...Elena..." For some reason that name crept though Todd's mind.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury November 30th 2011, 3:48 pm

Even with the attempt to disguise his appearance it almost seemed unavoidable to present himself. Because of this mystery person crashing the party, Sul would have to take off his glove and show his hand. Which of course would be a very different appearance from your average joe. His skin was smooth, hard, cold and grey like marble. However, a seconds hesitation was more than enough for the perpetrator to get antsy.

A woman sprouted wings and took off like a bat out of hell, and a young man followed after her. So that man's intuition was right. There were two people involved. One of Sul-Fury's many weak points, he hated fighting flying things. He always felt like it was a disadvantage to be tied to the ground when those that can fly have so much room to move around. Even in a warfare situation they always say the 'high ground' is best. They couldn't be too far off with that statement.

As the woman took off to flight, Sul recognized a frightened mouse when he saw one. When the pressure came, they always wanted to run. The winged woman gained height towards the window, Sul-Fury stampeded towards their location, knocking over tables with his wide frame. Sul knew he couldn't keep up with her once she gained altitude, so the key was to stop her before she got that far. He knew the strength of his own legs. The woman crashed through the window, while Sul prepared his legs for the big leap. Though he didn't move the fastest in a fight, the strength behind his powerful leg muscles sent him flying through the air with immense speed. With one outstretched arm he hoped to grab on the mysterious woman's ankle. The weight of his fall would be enough to bring her down to earth. Because his body was solidified into a hard rock-like substance, his weight had significantly been increased to well over a thousand pounds.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic December 3rd 2011, 8:21 am

"A red mark, huh? Well I don't have that, see?" Kenneth said showing his hands. He didn't really want other people to touch him because he was extremely conceited, but he decided that it made no actual difference. "OK, so you're good to go. You know, I imagine this would take quite a whi-" Kenneth was saying until he got interrupted by some woman with wings flying out of the building followed by some man. Totally should've built that Sonic Thrust Board. He thought to himself. Then I totally could've caught her, because if your spontaneously flying out a window you must be guilty.

Kenneth was going to try something, maybe making a semi-solid sound barrier, an extremely loud song to knock her off her path, he wasn't really sure what he should do. However, he then saw a rather large man jump up extremely high to try to catch the woman "Mad hops...wish I could do that!" he mumbled under his breath. He wondered if this party had anymore surprises.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 7th 2011, 11:03 pm

The initial shock was almost too much, though he kept a look of confusion. How could she be here, is she was dead? unless someone had brought her back. Which should not be too shocking, but it shocked him anyway."Sean, get a hold of yourself!!" Aaron shouted to him, slapping him to his senses."Gawk like a dumbass on your own time, shes getting away!" That was enough to jolt him, as he scanned the room. A large man chasing after the woman running away. So he was going to try, and drag her out of the sky?

The man leapt after her, though it would take more than that to stop her. Though the strength behind the jump was something to be wary of. If he grabbed her, there would be nothing she could do to stop him from pulling her down. With a thought,the wings on her back morphed into pixie like protrusions,flapping at amazing speeds. As she pulled back arcing over hands that came dangerously close to their mark. This was one man she would not take lightly."Well then, guess I have to try a little harder on my escape." She muttered with distaste, as seven pumkin like beings appeared around her in a circle formation. Leting out a blood curdling cackle, as all seven rushed at the tall man with an amazing speed, about as fast as a car. Her apprentice was already far gone, he was one person she could not afford to have captured by the police.

It didn't seem the woman would go down without a fight, though he didn't mind. He would have to find out if she was really his mother, though he was hoping she wasn't. That was the last thing he wanted to end up having to deal with. "Guess I have to deal with this shit." he muttered, drawing form the sources of water nearbye. Including a water fountain pouring out a steady stream. A loud explosion rocking the wall of the mansion as an explosive hit it with volitile force. Aaron was going to give him hell for this.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 11th 2011, 2:19 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the short one.. just trying to post lol)

Todd looked up, he watched as the woman was hovering above with the pumpkins floating about. "who is this woman?, he thought then pulled back his arms, they where glowing a bright blue, but because of the suit he was wearing you could only tell by his hands.

The pumpkins seemed dangerous, why else would she summon them? He focused his energy in getting rid of them for a moment. Shooting his arms forward, two large blue blasts flew toward the woman and her deadly looking tools.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top