The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLost Friends - Page 2 I_voting_barLost Friends - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Lost Friends - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLost Friends - Page 2 I_voting_barLost Friends - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lost Friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost Friends

Post by Dustin Waugh April 1st 2013, 1:49 pm

Hmm? That is a pickle. If you were to use this in public how would you be able to protect the innocent people. He thought of things that could help him control it better but he did not think Pat would want to do it now since he just got off of work. He looked at the TV and seen the news for this city. Saying something about finding bodies near a bus stop. One woman said a nice young fellow stopped and helped her retrieve her purse from the thugs.

He smiled when she said that, especially since she said he pushed her onto the bus so she couldn't give him a reward. She was happy he helped her but she did not like the fact he over did it on the two. He sighed as he turned back around. Well what should we do first. If you want i could teach you how to keep control of your power. Maybe protect the people doing this. Or we can go out to eat or go out and find me a job. He grabbed a paper and flipped through it until he seen the perfect thing for him. His dark ability cubed off the part of the sheet he had seen. He put the news paper down and grabbed the piece he cut off. Well i think i found a job that is suitable for me.

He hands over the strip of paper to Patrick pointing out that it was a Microsoft job. The pay was great and he loved working with them. Everyone felt like family. He was glad he took online classes in all the computer programs over the year. Now it was easy to get a job.

Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen April 1st 2013, 5:20 pm

”Innocent people? I'm no hero, not at all.” he said simply, not really enjoying the thought of throwing himself into dangerous situations for someone that he didn't even know. That was how the world was and he had no reason to help people, none at all. Vigilantes were criminals after all so he wouldn't want to be in the middle of something that could totally wreck his life. ”People can worry about themselves, or let those Dominus asshole deal with it. Not my problem.” He said plainly crossing his arms over his chest, going out to eat sounded much better within his opinion anyway.

”Perhaps we can go out to eat, maybe find you a job if you want.” He said before looking over the strip that he was handed, what looked like an interesting job was displayed on it. ”Would be a good job, looks like it would pay a lot if you want to try for it.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh April 1st 2013, 6:21 pm

Dustin looked a Pat and then turned around and sighed to himself. Okay lets go and eat my treat. He said this and ran into the bath room wetting his hair and coming it the natural way his hair ran. He turned on the water and used the soap on the side and washed his hands. He grabbed a hand towel from the counter and dried his hands. He folded it back and placed it down.

He walked out and grabbed his jacket and slid on the sleeves. He grabbed the middle and puffed it out to where it aligned his figure. He looked at Pat and opened the door. Well lets go and you can choose the restaurant. I have the money. He held the door open and walked out onto the metal steps. He trotted down them and stopped on the sidewalk waiting for Pat to lead him to some restaurant.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top