The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sebastian König I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sebastian König

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sebastian König Empty Sebastian König

Post by Prometheus March 3rd 2013, 11:35 pm

Sebastian König
The Detective

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Mr. K
Title: The Detective, Hauptmann König
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Human (German)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'1 (1.85m)
Weight: 13.35 stone (187 lbs, 85 kg)
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Sebastian is a warm and jovial person. But this is tempered by a fierce streak of individualism and a premium placed on privacy. At times he has a tendency towards the theatrical and exuberance. This often manifests itself in He respects those that are capable and treat others with dignity. He has a very low tolerance for stupidity. Though he is slow to trust he is remarkably loyal to those that he respects and views as capable. Above all else the issue of his family remains a sore point with Sebastian, broaching the subject is a sure way to earn Sebastian's disdain.

History:

**************Bundesnachrichtendienst File Not for Public Consumption*****************

Sebastian König is the son of Dr. Ernst König and Maria Fürstin von Lauben. Dr. Ernst König is a noted German Geneticists and a high ranking official in the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND, German Intelligence agency. A brilliant, stern and driven man Dr. König subjected his unborn son to a number of genetic modifications shortly after conception. Driven to find perfection in his work for the BND Dr. König failing to get government approval for a genetic modification project on existing BND personnel turned to his son in order to find the perfect intelligence operative.

The end product was Sebastian, a child gifted with the superhuman intelligence, speed and reflexes. Driven by his father's claims for loyalty and strict brand of Nationalism Sebastian's youth largely consisted of training both his mind and body in matters of intelligence operations undergoing strict educational training in the fields of logic, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, forensics, and biology. Physically he was trained in a number of martial arts including Wing Chun, Muay Thai, Jujutsu, Judo, Sambo and fencing. With time he also proved to be a highly capable marksmen.

By his 20th Birthday, Sebastian had completed both his educational, and physical training and was drafted into the BND with the Bundeswehr's Amt für Militärkunde as a Hauptmann (Captain). With time he proved to be an exceptional operative excelling and information gathering, detective work, and analysis. However, with time also came an increasingly strained relationship with his father.

Sometime shortly after Sebastian's 25th Birthday, during a BND operation being orchestrated by his father things finally came to a head. While exact details are only known by Dr. König, and Sebastian what is known is that in the course of the operation "Indien Adler" being conducted in New Delhi Sebastian refused to carry out a termination order on one Asha Sharma, a researcher for a large Indian multinational and a person of interest to the BND. Having refused his father's orders he proceeded disable the remaining members of operation "Indien Adler" and safely extract the target to an unknown location.

Status: Hauptmann Sebastian König remains a person of intense interest to the BND and should he be encountered any operatives/agents are directed to contact Senior Director of Operations Dr. Ernest König for instructions.

Current Location: Unknown, last encountered in Shanghai

Known Aliases: Mr. K, The Detective, Hauptmann König, Herr Grieg

**************Bundesnachrichtendienst File Not for Public Consumption*****************

The Powers

Power 1: High Superhuman Intelligence (8 pts) - As a by-product of his father's genetic engineering, Sebastian posses a mind that is far more efficient than a normal human beings. His brain contains an increased number sulci and gyri, than found in any other human, increasing the surface area of his brain resulting in a greater number of, and more efficient connections between neurons. with the number of support glial in his brain having been specifically selected and established as an optimal ratio between glial to neurons. Throughout his youth he recieved significant training in the fields of logic, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, forensics, and biology. This training has allowed him to become one of if not the world's leading detective.

Power 2: High Superhuman Speed (8 pts) - A secondary by-product of genetic engineering of his father, James posses an ability to move a superhuman levels. Due to his modified muscle structure and increased fast-twitch fibres Sebastian is capable of moving at speeds of up to 550 mph in a full blown sprint.

Power 3: High Superhuman Fighting Skills (8 pts) - Through a combination of his enhanced intellect, superhuman speed, and a lifetime of training Sebastian posses superhuman fighting abilities. An expert marksmen, fencer, and martial artist, possessing a supernatural reaction time when combined with his superhuman speed makes him an incredibly illusive target in combat situations.

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult: --
Strength: 3
Speed: 8
Durability: 3
Ability: --
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic: --
Spells: --
Flight: --
Wealth: 1

Prometheus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Sebastian König Empty Re: Sebastian König

Post by Forceaus March 3rd 2013, 11:46 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top