The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sebastian  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sebastian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sebastian  Empty Sebastian

Post by Sebatian July 4th 2012, 8:52 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Villain
TitleNone
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race:human
Hair:Black
Eyes:Red
Height: 6,10"
Weight:100lb

Costume Description/Image:
Sebastian  Sebastian2
Carries scalpels, small syringes and needles, as well as test tubes.

Personality:Sebastian is a well mannered man. The kind of guy who would walk an old lady across the street only for the cops to finder her dead several days later with a small puncture wound on her wrist. Sebastian is the definition of wolf in sheep's clothing, there is not one moment where he is not planning on something (usually at the risk of the subject) People are nothing more than subjects to be used. His Goal is simple, World Domination, but first he must learn to harness and recreate his gift by any means necessary, after all he is a scientist and the world is his experiment.

History: The only Evidence of Sebastian's past is an eerie polaroid of him as a child standing next to two pairs of legs, one in a business suit the other in a dress. no one has any record of him and anyone who was close enough to know his past is either dead or missing. To him his earliest memory was birth. It was a horrific scene. The moment he was born his mother died , his Father tossed into a violent rage attacking and killing the doctors before being captured. All that remained was eerily calm baby giggling in an incubator. The investigators declared that an unknown substance tossed the room into insanity. They believed his father was under the influence of some unknown drug and taken away. Sebastian was sent to a prestigious Orphanage with a great atmosphere, teachers, and students, However this Atmosphere would turn into a grim nightmare one night when a small paper cut turned into slaughter house. again Sebastian was the only survivor fleeing from the scene before the cops arrived. Sebastian didn't realize that it he was the cause of this. Inside him slept an evil and as he grew older it grew stronger and smarter. Sebastian inherently bright with an insatiable curiosity for biology, began to educate himself In the field, at the age of 18 he enrolled into harvard medical and was excepted. He was a model student, top marks in all of his classes and always bringing engaging hypothesis's to the classroom. Instead of socializing he was always in the laboratory, running test analyzing data, he didn't have much time for friends or a life. That was until he met a woman name susan. she was an Alarmingly beautiful women and smart to, what made her even more appealing to Sebastian is that she went out of her way to talk to him. It started with simple questions class topics and inciting debates and evolved into to tutoring sessions and trips to the museum. she inspired him not only emotionally but intellectually as well. This feeling was something he had only read about in books. something he believe to only be a chemical reaction of the brain turned into something so much more. He be around her enough and so he decided to display his effect ion for her by making a project entailing this very idea. However when he the class heard his sappy display of affection the class bursted into laughed mocking him. It was his first and last genuine feeling and the birth of his rage. the next day in the cafeteria Sebastian left a moderate amount of his blood into the all the food leaving it to be cooked into a powerful substance and left that day never to be seen again.
Sebastian
Powers: Obsidian Virus (EP6)
Sebastian Is the Carrier of a extremely Dangerous, and Highly contagious Virus. HIs blood is ink black and acidic. The viruses sole purpose, is to get to Central Nervous system of the organism and take control. It does this by a process of entering the blood stream and devouring cells, by doing this it gains all the information that cell has and absorbs it. Once the Virus has this information it begins to multiply and spread, Hunting for the brain while devouring all native cells in its path. Once the Cells have made it to the brain then impregnate it and assert control over it, Killing it. once the Brain is completely taken over the brain mass produces these Cells, turning the organism into a mindless ravenous creature.
The shape of the creature is determine by the abilities and personality of the host before it was taken over. A person with no power would look like this Sebastian  ShadowJohn
Were someone who could fly may sprout wings or more animalistic type person might grow in size sprout fangs and claws or multiple arms, the cases are vary but one thing remains the same. The organism becomes a slave to Sebastians Hive mind. Being that these creatures are an extension of himself he can locate them from any where, Hear what they here and see what they see, like tuning into a certain radio station.

Weakness- The only way to stop the virus from spreading is from a command by Sebastian or being exposed to tempeture below -20 degrees. This, although not killing it will freeze. Fire will only increase the speed of the virus's functions and chemicals will only and to its potency usually causing even worse transformations.

Power Grid:
STR: 1
SPD: 6
END:2
INT:6
EP: 6
FS:1

Power Grid colours: Black and red

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character

Last edited by Sebatian on July 4th 2012, 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sebastian  Sebastian2-1
Sebatian
Sebatian

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Job : To serve Mankind
Humor : Im just a Doctor
Registration date : 2012-07-04

Back to top Go down

Sebastian  Empty Re: Sebastian

Post by Chellizard July 4th 2012, 9:05 pm

Being 6'10" and weighing 100lbs is so unrealistic, it hurts. Make him either 5'10, or put one hundred more pounds on the guy.

So, no.

And I've checked out your IP address.

I'm a bit concerned with whoever it is on that IP address coming on here, making a character, and then abandoning it.

This character's power is a bit off, btw...

Because you would have to list NPCs that your character controls, and the power could not work on other role players characters. (Without their permission, of course..)

Also, copyright infringment is screaming right now.

Black Butler revolves around of a Demon named Sebastian who is just One Helluva Butler; and you're using his image.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Sebastian  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebatian July 4th 2012, 10:02 pm

I just Private messaged you about that along with previous Private Messages and feel it a little inappropriate to place matters concerning our private conversation in a public place.

As for my application, I'm still woking on it its not done. its only a rough draft. i will make those changes and I don't believe its copyright infringe because while they share the same image, the names are not the same, the first is but not the last name ( and i only didn't change it because i liked it so much but i can change it )I also don't believe its infringement because they're personalities, abilities and histories are different as well This character isn't even a demon, or a butler. I also don't believe it is infringement because I'm not making a profit off this character at all. it was never my intention to take over PC's. Copyright infringement is making a complete carbon copy of someone else's material and claiming it as your own. I got the pictures off a public worksite. if having the same name is really that Catastrophic I will change it.

Sebastian  Sebastian2-1
Sebatian
Sebatian

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2
Job : To serve Mankind
Humor : Im just a Doctor
Registration date : 2012-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 4th 2012, 10:40 pm

We've had other people penalized for the image-thing before, but as long as the history, personality, and etc aren't the same, I'm cool.

As for the private information discussed in PM; you're right. But almost four characters have the same roleplay sample style.

If you have a previous account, and this is your second character, you need to state that in the Roleplay sample section.

Also, the power is still iffy. It's fine to use, believe it or not, on NPCs and etc; but on actual player characters.. It's gonna be a no-go because the owner of the character would have to agree.

I'd say that the character, when cut, can bleed on the opponent and cause a mild rash or some kind of numbing irritation, but you'd have to specify that only certain levels of Durability could be affected, you know?

And if you go with my idea, you could dumb down the EP and possibly give Sebastian another power. (:

-My DeviantArt-
Sebastian  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top