The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sebastian König's Gear I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Sebastian König's Gear I_vote_lcapSebastian König's Gear I_voting_barSebastian König's Gear I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Sebastian König's Gear I_vote_lcapSebastian König's Gear I_voting_barSebastian König's Gear I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sebastian König's Gear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sebastian König's Gear Empty Sebastian König's Gear

Post by Prometheus March 4th 2013, 12:56 am

Name: GLX-11 BND Serial 1A24F - Personal Protection Device
Abilities: Enhance Durability by 2 points (3 to 5) for 3 posts (3 post cool down)
Description: A one of a kind prototype produced by Sebastian during his time with the BND one of the few items he was able to bring with him following Operation Indien Adler. It is worn attached to his spinal column and his active via a neural interface.
INT Allocation: 8
Spoiler:
Name: GLA-10 Armour Piercing Rounds
Abilities: High impact rounds designed by Sebastian for use when he significant armour/penetration needs are required capable of penetrating most if not all forms or armour found today. He carries 3 24 round magazines with him at all time (2 loaded in his pistols and 1 carried in his suit).
Description: Designed Sebastian during his time with the BND one of the few items he was able to bring with him following Operation Indien Adler. It is worn attached to his spinal column and his active via a neural interface.
INT Allocation: 8
Spoiler:
Name: GLF-120 BND Serial A - Handguns
Abilities: A Pair of high powered handguns designed by Sebastian that are capable of firing GLA-10 Armour Piercing Rounds, GLA-11 Tranquilizer Rounds, and GLA-12 Sonic Rounds made out of a remarkably strong metal.
Description: Two custom made hand guns by Sebastian during his time with the BND one of the few items he was able to bring with him following Operation Indien Adler. They are worn concealed under his suit jacket.
INT Allocation: 7
Spoiler:
Name: GLF-120 BND Serial A - Handguns - Attached Blades
Abilities: The blades attached to Sebastian's handgun's provided his typical means of attack made from the same metal as the handgun, they are razor sharp and can cut through most materials.
Description: Two custom made hand guns by Sebastian during his time with the BND one of the few items he was able to bring with him following Operation Indien Adler. They are worn concealed under his suit jacket.
INT Allocation: 7
Spoiler:

Name: GLA-11 Tranquilizer Rounds
Abilities: Requires 3 posts to take effect, induces numbness in DUR 6 for 1 posts, results in drowsiness in DUR 5 for 1 posts (slower motor functions, and loss of feeling) and renders DUR 4 unconscious for 1 post and less DUR 4 unconscious for 2 posts.
Description: Tranquillizer rounds designed by Sebastian for use when non-lethal solutions are required. He carries 2 12 round magazines with him at all time (carried in his suit).
INT Allocation: 6
Spoiler:
Name: GLA-12 Sonic Rounds
Abilities: Rounds that upon inpact emmit a 5 second high pitch nose designed to disorient and distract opponents.
Description: Sonic rounds designed by Sebastian for use when non-lethal solutions are required. He carries 2 12 round magazines with him at all time (carried in his suit).
INT Allocation: 6
Spoiler:
Name: SR-5 Personal Defence Stick
Abilities: When activated the SR-5 Personal Defence Stick extends a 39 inch blade made of a particularly strong and durable metal, the general size and shape of the blade is highly reminiscence of the blade seen on a rapier. The device serves as Sebastian's last line of defence when he is out of ammunition or all his other devices are lacking power.
Description:
Int Allocation:6
Spoiler:

Name: SR-6 Wearable Computer
Abilities: A portable computer that is worn on Sebastian's wrist. It stores the data and information that Sebastian has collected to date. Additionally, it can be used for wireless hacking within a limited range.
Description:
Int Allocation: 6
Spoiler:

Name: SR-7 Personal Visor
Abilities: A visor that enhances vision allowing for night vision, and enhancement up to 20/2 vision. Links with his wearable computer and can be used to capture still images and video footage.
Description: Designed by Sebastian following his time with the BND, it collpses down and is typically carried in the upper, inner pocket of his suit when not in use.
Int Allocation: 5
Spoiler:
Prometheus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Sebastian König's Gear Empty Re: Sebastian König's Gear

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 4th 2013, 1:13 pm

Items look good, approved until stated otherwise.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum