The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
This is Chellizards fault. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This is Chellizards fault.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is Chellizards fault. Empty This is Chellizards fault.

Post by Gorlogar February 14th 2013, 7:20 am

EULA:

Brought here by Chellizard, I pass all responsibility for my actions back to her, including but not limited to:

• Acts of awesomeness.
  • Acts of NOT awesomeness.
  • Acts of any other sort imaginable.
  • General silliness (Such as what you are being subjected to right at this moment).
  • General seriousness (only on occasion).
  • General feelings of any sort (love, hate, whatever).
  • Anything else you can think of.

ToS:

• Please do not abuse the Gorlogar or treat him in a manner unbecoming of a civilized human being.
  • Please try not to take anything from me too seriously, I love humor and try to include as much as I can - if what I say in a situation seems offensive to anyone, it can only be an attempt at something humorous. If I cross a personal line or boundary, let me know about it and I can promise it won't happen again.
  • Please do not attempt to service the Gorlogar personally, or attempt to effect his hardware in any way - this will breach your warranty! Contact and ship to Chellizard for maintenance and repair.
  • Everyone must watch this: The Best Thing Ever?

Alright, now that you've scrolled to the bottom and clicked "I Agree" ... Wink

I guess I'll start with why I'm here- I happen to have a passing (but hopefully lasting!) acquaintance with Chellizard over the tubes and was referred here as we talked. She seems super in love with the role play here and I respected her values enough to come in and check it out, and I like what I found!

Now, this is my first forum role play experience so I might need some help getting oriented and set up, but I've been over the rules and read a lot of content, so I feel confident enough to post a personal introduction and get started.

I'm not a total newbie to role playing though, far from it. My name is William Hatfield, I'm 24 years of age and I've always been involved in role playing of some sort since I was introduced at the age of 6 to AD&D by my father, and started playing. 18 years, 5 editions of Dungeons and Dragons along with multitudes of video games and being a standing member of the SCA attending events like Pennsic, have honed my role playing experience quite a bit more then the average Batman/Drizzt trope using person (not that I use those tropes, I do not).

I work in Social Welfare and I usually work overnights, so I keep odd hours and don't get much sleep. I'm almost always available by messaging me here, or on skype (just ask me for the info, or grab it from Chell!).

I tend to be a bit more... creative with my characters then most would think, but I do it in very simple ways. Ask Chellizard about Headbutt, for example Very Happy . I'm currently working on two character concepts for here, that tie into one another - one is something I've been working on for awhile as a comic idea, and I really hope people will find him interesting once I post the concept later and ask for advice.

In any regard, I hope to find a nice little home for some RP experience, and I certainly think if Chellizard has fun, so will I!
Gorlogar

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

This is Chellizards fault. Empty Re: This is Chellizards fault.

Post by Forceaus February 14th 2013, 11:43 am

Where's the "I disagree" button?

Anyways welcome to SHRPG. If you need any help with something we have people capable of providing such help. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorlogar February 14th 2013, 11:55 am

The disagree button conflicted with this version of the ToS and EULA, but its said if you rollback to certain previous versions the option becomes available again. Of course this voids the warranty and is not recommended xD

And thanks, I definitely intend to enjoy everything I can.
Gorlogar

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 14th 2013, 5:25 pm

Very Happy Woooo. Your introduction was silly, but I liked it. It's good you decided to join here. :]

It's also kind of hilarious that I get to be the one held responsible. Razz

But dat's okay. And yes. I see you met Forcewave. He is our top Mod. :]

Great guy, and all around ham and cheese sammich! Very Happy

Hopefully you'll come on the cbox and stuff. ^^;

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
This is Chellizards fault. JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top