The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_vote_lcapDarkness rising: Prelude  I_voting_barDarkness rising: Prelude  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Darkness rising: Prelude  I_vote_lcapDarkness rising: Prelude  I_voting_barDarkness rising: Prelude  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Darkness rising: Prelude

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness rising: Prelude  Empty Darkness rising: Prelude

Post by Hyperion January 12th 2013, 3:00 am

The incidents began as small things that would have not drawn his attention at the start but they grew in importance as the weeks progressed and soon enough his eyes came upon the trouble that he had least expected. Aaron was sitting within his personal room of the Hale main house within Chicago Illinois and the day was a bright one,though the clouds that encompassed the horizon would soon be upon the windy city as well as what seemed like a powerful storm of white snow;possibly even sleet if the city had little luck with it. Sean had left earlier this morning and left him to what he usually did when he was alone and a case presented itself so clearly.

From the looks of the evidence he was dealing with either vampires or crazy people who took themselves to be vampires;either were dangerous and not something he would want to deal with if he could help it. A Hale family member had been attacked and nearly killed by what they had described ad a fanged man,but covens of Chicago would not be so stupid as to attack one of the family without fear of retribution and now they made it somewhat of a personal vendetta actually. Looking over the choice view of the city he wondered;wondered why things were suddenly going sour when they did not years before hand. Dominus was stirring more than the world of meta humans and that was not something that Aaron could take with a passive direction.

He was not one to openly oppose military powers but perhaps he could in the future make a special exception for the Dominus organization and their leader. Standing from the soft chair he considered perhaps looking into this himself but he could not really afford to throw himself into such dangerous territory alone,which left him with one of two possible options. Either he break an ancient deal between his family and an equally ancient being to seek justice or take someone with him,just to keep an intimidation factor about him. There was of course one besides his mother and Ailill who fit this bill,that person being his rather annoying but powerful twin. He was likely to be in the workout room which was only a floor down from where he sat and it would be much easier if he telepathically contacted him.

”Brandon I have something that I need you to help with.” His mental voice easily reached him as he felt that feeling of reluctance go over the telepathic link before he felt the response reverberate across his mind.

”Do I have to? I was about to pass my best and lift over 100 tons dammit.” He could feel the annoyance but his brothers discontent with him would have to wait until another time when he had well...time.

”Yes you do. Normally I drag Sean into this but since he is busy with other things I have you as the next best thing if you do not mind that.” He could hear the minor mental grumbles reach him from across the link as the young man made his way to him as he pushed the door with what could already be seen as inhuman strength. His hair unlike Aarons was what could be called wind tussled and he was dressed in simple gym shorts and a shirt that seemed to show his abs through the fabric. He may not have been fast nor a master of magic but he could shrug off what killed a person and lift more than anyone in the Hale family physically could. He had a look of annoyance upon his face but that was to be expected of his twin who wanted little to do with what Aaron did himself.

”I guess I have little say in the matter anyway.” He seemed to huff as he looked upon his twin,a thinner version of him with straight hair dressed in the usual gray business suit that always made him look sharply dressed and to most damned good looking.

”I could simply tell you no but that would be rude now wouldn't it?” Brandon sighed at this as Aaron explained why he was doing what he was doing in the first place,and of course why he would need his help when he was dealing with whatever he was dealing with.

”You want me to help you piss off a vampire queen? Nu uh,not gonna happen bro.” He shook his head before turning to walk out of the door.

”I could cut you a deal.” Aaron noted sending specifics through a mental message that interested Brandon.

”:Fine, i'll help you with your little vampire hunt but only because it has something that I want in it.”

With that they made their way into the city under the cover of night was white snow descended upon the city with little people actually noticing them as they were;powerful individuals of the magical world. Brandon was only developing that amazing strength now but how long he would keep it was unknown to them,or if it would evolve into something else entirely. Aaron was wearing a simple winter coat with faded blue jeans and a sweater under his coat. Brandon wore what he was wearing before with a less revealing shirt,his body always able to keep a constant temperature even in the coldest of environments.. They were following what seemed like a predefined patter but who they would strike next they had little clue of but only a name at that really,it was enough to go upon though. They were walking down an alleyway,flakes of white falling upon Aaron in a torrent as he pulled his jacket closer to his skin trying to stave off the possibly death bringing cold that would rob him of his warmth.

”You sure you know what you're doing?” Brandon dared to ask as he heard something crunch in the snow behind him.

”I may not.” H e admitted not noticing the strange frail looking man following with red,hungry eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top