The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_vote_lcapThe Stash (Patriot's Items) I_voting_barThe Stash (Patriot's Items) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Stash (Patriot's Items) I_vote_lcapThe Stash (Patriot's Items) I_voting_barThe Stash (Patriot's Items) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Stash (Patriot's Items)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Stash (Patriot's Items) Empty The Stash (Patriot's Items)

Post by Guest November 8th 2012, 7:28 pm

Name: Smoke Pellets
Abilities: Gives The Patriot a cover of smoke. Top of pellet needs to be pressed, then on next impact, smoke is released.
Intelligence Allocation: 2
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Electric Baton
Abilities: A retractable bludgeoning weapon that sends high amounts of electricity through target. Two settings, stun and lethal.
Intelligence Allocation: 5
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: The Dagger
Abilities: A very durable blade used for silent assassination.
Intelligence Allocation: 6
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: The Grapple Gun
Abilities: Stores 150 feet of Amsteel rope. Hook like head at end of rope, used for reaching high distances or breaking falls.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Handheld Hacker Device (H.H.D)
Abilities: Used for unlocking electric locks, hacking computers, breaching alarm systems. Just about anything that runs off a computer, the H.H.D. will get the Patriot in.
Intelligence Allocation: 3
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Climbing Gloves/Boots
Abilities: When belt is pressed, the gloves become sticky and The Patriot is able to climb up. The bottom of his boots are also covered in the sticky substance.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Freedom and Liberty (The Revolvers)
Abilities: High powered Revolvers that are chrome with a black handle. Holds a max of 15 shots each.
Intelligence Allocation: 7
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: The Hog
Abilities: The Patriot's getaway vehicle. When not driving his Ferrari, this is his first choice. Reaching speeds in the low hundreds, this chopper is perfect for his crime fighting. When button on belt is pressed, The Hog auto-pilots it's way to him.
Intelligence Allocation: 5 (Boosts 4 speed to 5)
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: The Mask
Abilities: Conceals his identity. When side of mask is pressed switches between night vision, thermal vision, video recording, and normal.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: The Cape
Abilities: Used to protect from small fires. Also, able to glide every 3 posts. (outside combat no cool down)
Intelligence Allocation: 7 (stat booster)
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: The Throwing Knives
Abilities: The Shuriken is used to draw attention away from him. Also, to knock weapons from enemies hands. It's not winning him any fights, but it's a great tool in his arsenal.
Intelligence Allocation: 4
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: The Belt of Justice
Abilities: Homing device for the hog, also activates climbing gloves and boots. Other than that it just holds his stuff.
intelligence Allocation: 3
Description: Front:
Spoiler:
Back:
Spoiler:

Name: Rebreather
Abilities: Lets the Patriot breath underwater and in toxic gas
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Sticky-Grenade
Abilities: Acts much like a normal grenade except it can stick to any surface it touches. After one twist, the grenade will detonate in 30 seconds.
Intelligence Allocation: 5
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Bubble Shied
Abilities: When belt button is pressed a shield will form around The Patriot to protect him from gunfire, melee attacks, ability attacks, ect He carries two or three at a time on him. The cool down for the shield is two or three posts, depending on how bad the last one was broken.
Intelligence allocation: 6
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Miss America
Abilities: A heat seeking rocket launcher that packs a punch. This is one of the most powerful weapons in Roy's arsenal. Holds 2 Rockets before reload is needed.
Intelligence Allocation: 7
Description:
Spoiler:

Name:The Eagles Talon
Abilities: Fires explosive arrows, that detonate when contact is made with any solid surface. Roy only carries 10 arrows at a time on him.
Intelligence Allocation: 6
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Sonic Gauntlet
Abilities: Fires a blast of sonic waves from palm in one of three different settings. The decibels range from enough to enough you, to enough to start breaking a building down. The gauntlet runs off cartridges, which fuel the attacks. Each Cartridge can handle 3 full power shots at most, 5 medium, or 7 stuns.
Intelligence Allocation: 8
Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Patriot on February 6th 2013, 7:30 pm; edited 14 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Stash (Patriot's Items) Empty Re: The Stash (Patriot's Items)

Post by Forceaus November 8th 2012, 7:41 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 22nd 2012, 9:37 am

The bubble shield needs to be talked about a bit.

Also, it's description needs to be explained a bit more thoroughly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Stash (Patriot's Items) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew December 22nd 2012, 2:14 pm

I thought it was discussed already? What would you like me to add?
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 22nd 2012, 2:34 pm

How long can the shield last, why does he have three? Can more than one person, including Patriot, be protected? How big is the diameter of the sphere?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 22nd 2012, 8:32 pm

Approved and moved.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 4th 2013, 4:33 pm

Unapproved upon request

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 6th 2013, 7:34 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top