The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Target Meets a Murderous End

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 Empty Re: The Target Meets a Murderous End

Post by stonetemp1pilot September 30th 2012, 9:05 am

The Command wasn't kidding when they said it'd be a quick search, it was hard not to notice the large neon green puddles that had dotted the area, and he could clearly make out two figures, a male and a female, darting away up a fire escape. Kongamato chuckled to himself. His first mission would be easy. maybe he wouldn't have to fight at all. swooping down in a lazy arc, he hoovered close to the fire escape and called out to the two.
"Hey, I'd like to ask you a few questions." he called out. From the looks the two gave him he could tell that his early assessment of an easy mission was wrong. Dead Wrong.

stonetemp1pilot

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Back to top Go down

The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 Empty Re: The Target Meets a Murderous End

Post by Chellizard September 30th 2012, 10:00 am

(You skipped me!! D: )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Target Meets a Murderous End - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stonetemp1pilot September 30th 2012, 10:14 am

Queen Chelle wrote:(You skipped me!! D: )

I appologize, I was unaware of the turn based system of all players, most of the play by posts i've done in the past it was as long as it was not 2 posts in a row, it was fine, I'll delete the comment if needed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You're listening to your politicians
They claim to speak to God
Can't you see it's just a fraud?
You're rituals and superstitions
Don't you find them kind of odd?
Might as well kneel before Zod
Spoiler:
stonetemp1pilot
stonetemp1pilot

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 17
Job : Goon
Humor : Left-wing Reptile
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 1st 2012, 2:34 am

(It's fine. But there is a post limit. It's right in the rule book. I advise you to give it another thorough reading. There might be a few things you missed in there if you missed the turn-based rule.)

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 2nd 2012, 11:06 am

Skyler was moving toward the edge of the roof, her eyes peering just over the edge to find Anarchy scaling the building to join her up top. He had massacred the police men, and now she was likely going to have to ditch him. Or find a place for them both to hide out for a bit. She had told him to follow her after all, so she couldn't just abandon him. Her eyes flicked from the ground, to Anarchy, and then to the sky for sights of a chopper, or any other air craft. To her surprise, there was a figure with wings, and a beak flying down toward them. She instinctively drew her blade and took a defensive stance, that clearly went to offensive when the.. man? started to speak. "I have nothing to say to you.." she muttered, a soft growl lacing her words before she clenched her fist a bit tighter about the hilt of the knife. Her eyes, bright silver, were glowing with passion for protecting herself, and maybe even this perverted man.

She had to admit, though, this.. man, with wings and a beak looked odd but.. That did not matter. She has met a few weirdos in her life, and was not about to turn a blind eye on him. The voice was masculine, so he had to be male. Also, the attire was quite masculine. She had no idea where to strike though; maybe the chest. She had no idea whether or not that would do any good. She would have to see if the winged bird-man came closer from his hovering position.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku November 13th 2012, 10:52 am

Anarchy looked across at the woman he followed, turning his eye back to the approaching cops. He narrowed his uncovered eye before he heard a sizzling sound coming from beneath his feet. He cursed to himself as he quickly turned his acid armor off, causing his completely unclothed body to be exposed. The milk-white, eye-patch wearing villain didn't really care though, since he at least managed to stop the acid from further melting a hole in the floor. Unfortunately for him, both his traveling cloak and his eye-patch were both melted off from the acid armor. Luckily for him, he had numerous matching cloaks and eye-patches he had stashed around in all of his hideouts. He quickly moved his hair around to completely cover the right side of his face. He didn't want anyone to see the secret he had kept covered up just yet. He turned his uncovered eye towards Skyler and spoke up to her. "Well, do you have any ideas as to where we can go to lay low Boob Goddess or are we just going to stand here all day?" he asked her in a sarcastic manner as he gave her a lecherous leer, seemingly unconcerned that he was completely nude.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 13th 2012, 11:34 am

She took one moment to process their situation. The police were still sirens away, and this bird man was going to hinder their escape. Her escape. She only had one option. Spinning abruptly, her boot came up and swept into the beaked mans gut. This would send him into a daze, giving Skyler and her naked friend a ticket off of this roof top. There was a large enough gap to run and jump over between their current roof top and the next one over. She had no words for Acid Boy. She signaled him to follow with a rough wave of her hand before she dashed and jumped. The wind curling around of her body, and the dropping feeling in her stomach as she soared over the gap was heart stopping. Her feet clipped the edge of the building and she rolled to help reduce the shock of the landing.

Her heart was a pitter patter away from sending any normal person into shock; but Skyler? She loved feats like this. Parkour was one of her main sports. So, as soon as she rolled on the roof top, she was on her feet, running to leap to the next building. Acid Boy, if he were smart, would be following her. She made her second jump, her feet falling short, but her hands catching the lip of the building. She struggled for a moment, and then hoisted herself up, her chest heaving before getting to her feet. She dashed to the fire escape and rushed down the stairs and then slid down the ladder and landed in a lone alleyway. The sound of rustling was to her right. A homeless man. She pulled out her knife and cleared her throat. "The trench coat," she said, pulling a ten dollar bill from her pocket. The man eagerly traded her. When Acid Boy was back by her side, she tossed him the coat and started to undo her corset.

She slid it off and flipped it around. The red material was now a flat black. She also reversed her skirt; flat black as well. She then tied her silver hair up into a messy bun and slipped her knife into it's sheathe, hiding it under the edge of her skirt. "Got a place we can go to? Cause all I know is a cheap motel." She rose a brow toward him, keeping her attention on his left eye; his body was in perfect condition, but she had no desire to admire him. She was merely interested in good conversation.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku November 13th 2012, 11:47 am

He watched as she raced down the building and, raising an eyebrow at her quick reflexes, quickly jumped off of the building and after her. He made sure to keep his long white hair over his right eye so as not to reveal the secret that lay underneath as he quickly followed after the girl. After keeping up with her, due to them going the same speed, they had caught up to a homeless man. Skyler had bought the trench coat from the man and handed it to him, causing him to put it on to cover himself with a dash of patience, not really caring if he was naked for any amount of time. Skyler turned to him, asking him if he had any places they could lie low. He frowned for a moment, mentally debating as to whether or not he should lead her to his hideout. Deciding to put some trust in her, he indicated for her to follow him as he lead her to an abandoned factory, setting up one of his numerous hideouts in the manager's office at the top of the stairs, where he set up a bed, a closet and other such things.

He closed the shutter doors that made it easy for cops to follow them into and then closed the office door behind them and locking it as well. He had purchased this old factory with some money he had left stashed away and had thankfully destroyed every key except the one he had to this place as well as taking all the copies of how to make them. He also added more locks to the place just in case.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top