The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Target Meets a Murderous End I_vote_lcapThe Target Meets a Murderous End I_voting_barThe Target Meets a Murderous End I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Target Meets a Murderous End

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Target Meets a Murderous End Empty The Target Meets a Murderous End

Post by Hana Saku September 10th 2012, 6:30 pm

The man known as Anarchy crossed his arms underneath his cloak as he looked up at the apartment building he had made his way towards. He had come for one purpose and that purpose was to eliminate a target by the name of Manuel. The eyepatch wearing hitman was contacted by an upper class businessman about a job offer, a person who's name he wasn't privy to nor did he bother to learn it. He preferred that no one's real names were used in the discussion of business. From what he knew, the man was under suspicion of being a serial rapist, though why the man would care about this man walking the streets was something he wasn't interested in in the slightest. The man was paying and he was paying well so he wasn't even going to complain. He offered a whopping $50,000 now and then another $50,000 after the job was finished.

Usually it wasn't like those high society rich folk to hire a 'no good, hired thug' when the police could just take care of the job but apparently, the cops had completely fucked up when signing their warrant and as such, the man got off on a technicality. The man then relocated himself to another state in an attempt to fade away into obscurity once again. Unfortunately for Manuel though, that was as likely to happen as Hilary Clinton proving that he is, in fact, a woman. Using a fire escape, he made his way up to the window of the man's apartment and looked through the window, watching as Manuel laid back lazily on his recliner watching, ironically enough, Cops of all things, his back to the window.

How ironic that a wanted criminal would watch a reality show about cops, he sneered to himself mockingly as he pulled the glove on his right hand off and covered his hand in a greenish liquid. He then placed it up against the glass and watched as the window melted away, smirking to himself as he proceeded to sneak in through the now open window and formed the acidic glove into a pointed knife. Manuel was completely oblivious to his presence, which is why he didn't react to an acid knife forcefully introducing itself to his kidneys, in a manner similar to Manuel's penis forcefully introducing itself to his victim's vaginas. The man's organs and then his very flesh and bone started melting away, along with the chair he was sitting on. He clapped his hands together as if to wipe off imaginary dust and made his way through the open window again before slinking away into the streets. He looked at a watch he had on his right wrist and it told him that it was 12 AM, only a few minutes having passed by since he started the job.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

The Target Meets a Murderous End Empty Re: The Target Meets a Murderous End

Post by Chellizard September 10th 2012, 7:10 pm

The wind was perfect, the sky was clear, and the temperature, even for midnight, was nice against her skin. She was shrouded by black, the sky twinkling with the summer solstice. Her normal attire was back at the crappy motel she had rented for this job. She was called up last minute for a job. Exterminate a wanted man, Manuel. He had gotten lucky, his warrant coming up short. But, he left the state, so now he was a "free man" to laze on his couch and watch Cops, of all the shows to watch. Skyler's hand was steady, her breathing so soft while she let her eye watch through the scope of her silenced rifle. It's technology made the gun limitless when it came to stealth. She slid the bolt action reload to allow the first fifty caliber ammunition to slide into the single shell chamber. The cool metal felt so good in her hands, and her fingers were itching to take her shot.

She was waiting, however, for the proper moment. The right time. Just, something ironic had to happen. She let her finger caress the trigger, and then she noticed, out of the corner of her eye, a dark figure climbing the fire escape. "Please be a teenager returning home late after a night of adventures.." she said, her stomach clenching out of anger. She then noticed the figure was not what she hoped. There was nearly 100 grand in it for her if she took out this guy, so now was not the time for interference. She let her eye focus back into the scope, her finger sliding off of the trigger while she watched the figure, the night vision giving her quite the show. She watched as some odd green glowing.. something was produced and then the man was melted into a pile of mush. She rose a brow and took her eye off the scope just as the shadowed figure made to leave the apartment.

She disassembled the rifle as quickly as she could; her time being a little under ten seconds. She then slide the pieces back into the padded case and left it in the air conditioning vent before she slung herself over the edge of the building and rappelled down the edge then tugged the rope loose and dumped it into a trash can, a match being struck to rid her DNA from the rope. She then made her way toward the shadowed figure. She wore a skirt, her plated armor on her thigh and arms, as well as a corset and those mid calf high boots. The attire was black instead of the red on black. This was her more 'stealth' set. Her armor plating was silver with the lovely designs, though. Her silver hair and eyes were also the same. The long tendrils falling down her back like a smooth water fall. She fell into step behind of the man who stole her target and she gently let her hand fall onto the hilt of her blade. "What makes you think you can get away with killing a man who was so innocently minding his own business?" she asked, her voice quite possibly freaking this man, or woman, out because she was only about three feet behind of him, or her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Target Meets a Murderous End JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 10th 2012, 8:02 pm

The eye-patch wearing hitman continued on his way, looking at the sights as well as attempting to find what he could possibly get to eat around here. He was hungry and had only eaten that shitty airplane food. It was a good thing he had deposited that money into his bank account so he was more then good to go and could afford to eat anywhere. He definitely wasn't going to try any of those fancy places though. The food was overpriced, the company was complete shit, the service was terrible and the food tasted and felt like somebody had made the food out of rubber cement and this was a place that was deemed a five-star restaurant. The entire experience at that place was about as terrible as someone making a rape jo-oh wait, he thought to himself with a sarcastic smirk on his face as he chuckled to himself. The almost completely white-skinned, white-haired hitman took another couple of steps, heading towards a small hotdog stand when someone came from behind him and started accusing him of killing an innocent person. He frowned to himself since he realized that someone must have seen him kill Manuel and was preparing a glob of acid as he turned around, preparing to fire it at the person that accosted him in the streets.

He stopped in his tracks when he realized that the person that accosted him was a woman, a rather attractive woman to boot. The long silvery hair that down past her waist was very attractive and the all-black attire gave her a roguish-look. He smirked at her casually as he crossed his arms across his chest underneath his cloak and leered at her as he made a sarcastic comment to reply back to her. "Gee, I don't know, perhaps it's the same thing that lets me get away with masturbating to pictures over Marilyn Munroe or banging some bar-hopping blondes drunk off their asses toots" he said in a sarcastic manner as he looked at her in an amused manner, a casual, almost flirtatious look on his face.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 12th 2012, 1:07 pm

She had been called a lot of nick names throughout her time in the military, and even so, her whole entire life. She gave him a scowl, her silver eyes transfixed on his one good eye; or his only visible one. Her nostrils flared slightly, her heart thumping with anger. How dare he, of all people, steal her kill. She should have shot into the room to scare him. Or at least make him curious as to why the bullet was fired, or where it was from. It was too late now. She was on an open sidewalk, with pedestrians. She twitched with anger, and then she spat out her rebuttal. "Toots? Really? Only lowly scum who steals rightful.. targets, from people end up using measly nineteen fifties gangster slang to attempt to woo a girl." she made a mocking face, shaking her head with her tongue tucked between her teeth, her mouth slightly open in a 'na na boo boo' kind of way. She scrunched her nose and let her fingers caress the hilt of her blade, her index finger gently stroking the ballistic knife's release button. She was holding her ground, feet shoulder width apart, a few by standers curiously listening in on their conversation. They were an odd sight, indeed.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 12th 2012, 1:46 pm

He looked at her with a lecherous smirk on his face as he moved a strand of hair out of his face. Her irritation was rather amusing to the incredibly pale hitman, though one thing particularly interesting during her irritated rant that she said that caught his attention was how she said that he stole a target from her. The only target he eliminated today was that sex offender that had gotten off on a technicality, which was more than likely the target she was saying that he had stolen from her. He had no idea why she was going to eliminate the guy but he didn't particularly care though, since he had been hired for a job and nothing was going to get in his way of doing his job, not even a hot chick with a rocking chest. Money, food and drinks were all much more important then women because without them, he wouldn't be able to enjoy the women because he would be dead. He got to the guy first and if she didn't like it, then that was too bad for her. It wasn't his fault she was too slow and was unable to get her chance at the dude.

His lecherous leer and his flirtatious smirk never dropped from his face as she fumed at him and insulted him for his lack of creativity in handing out nicknames to women. She clearly had no idea that he could be make more inventive nicknames, what with him being as lecherous to women as he is. He merely stood there, staring at her with a lecherous smirk as the streetlamp the two of them were under shined down on them. After letting her just stand there steaming, he responded to her as his lecherous leer got more intense. "It wasn't my fault you were too slow to eliminate the target first Boob Goddess. I was just much more efficient and much faster then you were when it came to the elimination process. Perhaps if you ask nicely enough though, the four of us could split the loot, you, me and those glorious melons of yours" he said in a suggestive manner, remaining completely calm even though he was preparing to launch a glob of acid at her in the event she did something to provoke him. While he was a lecher and REALLY liked looking at the female body, he still wouldn't let his guard down and leave himself open to attack by an irate female.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 12th 2012, 2:02 pm

When he gave her a crooked grin, her stomach churned in an upset way. She clenched her fists tight and took a heavy step forward. "I may be a Boob Goddess, but you're nothing." she snarled, the crowd itching with teenage dirt bags and wannabe punk kids out on the prowl for drugs, sex, and rock n roll. One of them started a mild chant 'fight, fight, fight' and in came the chorus of repetitive cries of 'fight, fight, fight!' She narrowed her eyes and was about to turn and walk away, but decided.. why the hell not? She dipped down and arched herself onto her hands and spun, kicking her feet toward his chest in one fell swoop. Her skirt fell up around her waist, exposing her boy short clad bottom, but she had not a care in the world. She wore these clothes to stay fluid and be able to fight easily. If and when her feet collided with his chest, she would roll herself backward and land on her knees before standing back up, a few feet away from him. If it missed, however, she was sure he had some form of a trick up his sleeve.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 12th 2012, 2:49 pm

He simply stood there as she continued to fume, her anger obviously getting higher and higher and thus, much harder to control. He narrowed his uncovered eye at her as she arched herself onto her hands and kicked at his chest with her feet. When her legs impacted against him, it didn't even do any damage to him, although it did send him back a step or two. He simply stared at her in an amused manner and smirked at her in a confident manner. "You shouldn't have done that gorgeous. Now I have to melt you and that glorious rack of yours" he said with a smirk as a green substance formed around his body. He deduced she was some kind of close-ranged fighter, actually just making a guess and formed his highly potent acid armor to cover his body. While his clothes melted from the substance and leaving him naked, the substance worked as a second skin, a coating that completely covered his body in a green fluid that hid anything anyone might have seen. He then turned the saliva in his mouth into a highly potent acid, shaped it into a bullet and spat it out at her.

Last edited by Anarchy on November 13th 2012, 11:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 12th 2012, 3:13 pm

She stood up slowly, her hands moving down to her sides. She stretched her fingers, and then let the tips of her fingers press into her thighs to apply pressure to her knuckles. Each digit popped to release pressure between each joint. Her jaw was jutting slightly, and her teeth were grinding together as well. Her eyes were narrowed, and a stiff wind rolled through and flicked around her skirt and hair. "Excuse me?" she asked with vile anger, her form taking a step forward, and then a step back. His body was becoming covered in.. acid? She blinked lightly and rose a brow. The crowd screamed, the ones that were high on something staying to scream in what seemed like excitement. Skyler focused her attention on him, her eyes darting around of his body, watching for an attack. Finally, she let her eyes land on his face. He spat out what looked like a bullet, and it was come for her directly.

She reacted as quickly as she could, which was impressively fast. Her arms rose, her left hand catching the acidic bullet. It ate through her flesh and bones, but then the process was halted and she began to repair. Her flesh, bone, muscle, and all other tissue started to regenerate moments after the acid ate away her skin. She grimaced slightly, the edge of her armor cuff having burned away slightly. "The fuck?" she asked, grabbing for the mustard on the hot dog stand. She unscrewed the cap and squeezed, her form jumping slightly with a foot raised to kick him in the face. She would find out if she could handle this or not, her hand having released the bottle of mustard the moment she was jumping into the air. The mustard would likely dissolve against the green acid, but maybe there was a chance it could cancel out the acidity and give her a chance to land a heavy hit.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 15th 2012, 12:34 pm

He grinned to himself in glee as he watched as she caught the acid bullet, believing in his mind that she was no doubt in some extreme pain for going along with such foolishness. Why in the hell would anyone try to grab anything of an acidic nature without any appropriate protection? The answer to his question came to him, however, when her hand, that was previously being melted through the flesh, tissue and bone, had healed itself of all the damage it had received by his acid. Well that explained it, she had a healing factor and that would make his job of eliminating her a little harder then it would be if she didn't have it. It didn't appear to him that she could take that much of a beating so that was fixed by being able to heal any damage he gave her. So, logically, if he were to deal enough fatal blows to her, blows so fatal she would be dead before she had time to regenerate, he would come out the victor. Deciding to use that as a plan of action, he watched with his uncovered eye as she threw a bottle of mustard at him, a bottle of mustard that was liquidized, along with the contents inside of it, at an almost instant rate. The acid inside the mustard weakened the potency of his acid, but only for a while. Unfortunately for her, it temporarily weakened the acid armor in his stomach area and not his face so even though she punched him in the face, still not getting any damage or pain or any effect aside from being sent back a few steps by the force of impact, she was still getting the full brunt of the acid. He gathered a large amount of saliva into his mouth and opened his mouth as far as he could possibly open it, exhaling what appeared to be a large stream of acid similar to that of a fire hose at Skyler.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 15th 2012, 1:33 pm

Skyler was a bit peeved about this situation, and the determined look in her eyes was definitely a sign. The crowd of punks was long gone while she staggered back, her fist being eaten again. She took a shallow breath, the pain making her eyes water a bit. She blinked the tears away, however, the healing process taking over and now she was fine. She took a few heavy steps back, and then her ears picked up the sound of sirens. "Okay.. we can either get out of here, or make a mess.." she said through gritted teeth, her eyes wild with a bit of panic before one of the police cars turned the corner. She drew her blade and instead of facing this man with the odd acidic power, she fell beside him in rank and when the squad car stopped, she gave a nod that quite possibly said 'okay, let's do this!' and dashed forward, jumping up into the air as she moved forward. She pressed the button on her ballistic knife and with precision and dexterity, the first cop was down; blade to the head. She rolled and slammed the hilt of her blade down to collect her ballistic knife. She then took a bullet to her side and she winced, but her healing factor took over, numbing the pain and making it nonexistent. There were about four other police men.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 23rd 2012, 3:49 pm

The casual, unconcerned and almost lazy smirk that was on his face widened as she grimaced in pain from her hand melting from the acid that it was now covered in, though the damage was quickly healed. He was about to lunge at her and attack with an acid knife when he heard the same thing she did. The very sound had twisted his previously mentioned expression to an enraged snarl as a cop car sped around the corner and stopped by them. When one of the cops came out, Skyler had already eliminated him with her ballistic knife. When the other cops got out, he sprang into action. "DIE YOU FUCKING FREEDOM SUPPRESSORS" he shouted in rage as he charged at them, forming an acid knife on his right arm and decapitated his head due to the incredible potency of his acid. He then spat a glob of acid onto the second cop, watching in glee as the quickly melting cop screamed in pain before going silent. He then dealt with the final cop simply by grabbing him on the face with his acid-covered hand and watched as his entire head melted off. He then turned to the cop car and simply rammed his body into the car, watching as it slowly melted and turned into a green puddle.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 23rd 2012, 4:37 pm

As Skyler came back to her feet from the rolling position she had placed herself in, she staggered back a bit, not exactly wanting any more acid on her at this point. She watched while this man moved and swerved through the police, taking them down easier and easier with each slash and smash. She wiped her blade clean, taking a few more steps back into the shadows. She could run now, but would he chase her? She heard more sirens, distantly growing closer and closer. Her heart stitched, and she readied her blade. Her massive amount of silvery hair was whipped around and caressed her face gently. She froze up slightly, a deer in headlights. The next two squad cars were coming. She had killed enough today. Even if it were only one man, she was not going to keep waiting for waves of more police men. "Hey; no need to keep killing the brainwashed pigs. Let's go." she called, the smallest glimpse of a squad car hurtling around of a corner catching her eye. She turned quickly and was down the shallow alleyway and toward a fire escape. She started up the ladder, with or without this acidic man.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stonetemp1pilot September 24th 2012, 11:37 am

KM Pretended not to, but he was more than a little nervous about his first real assignment. while he wasn't a secret most people didn't know about him, about his form, about his abilities. The State kept him hidden, tested him and put him through rigors, both physical and mental, to make sure he was mission ready. Then again, when it is reported that someone is reduced to a puddle of green goo, one has the right to think something similar will happen to oneself. Plus being in a C-130 flying at 37000 feet didn't help matters.

"The Chicago PD said that the man, the dead man, was a man accused of several counts of rape." the briefer said over his head set

"What was the verdict?" KM croaked. Speaking was hard with his beak, but he could still hold a conversation.

"Acquittal, the warrants were fucked."

KM Let out a sigh. 'The state says that he was innocent, even if the it was their fault, he has the same rights as any other man.' He tried to delude himself, trying to sympathize with the victim. It was his job, even if he didn't like it.

"Five Bucks says, 'Mental Illness'." KM Chirped.

"Sucker's bet. Anyway there are more reports of this acid man in midtown, you should see it, theirs kind of a large fight going on between him and a yet unidentified female. Good luck Kongamato, dust off in sixty seconds." the radio went dead. KM ripped off his headset and shuffled to the back of the plane as the threshold descended and showed him the glory of Chicago in full. The cool air felt good on his scales. He stared long into the city as he steadied himself.

“GO!” The speaker blared and He dove head first into the breeze, spread his wings and prepared for a search of the city.

You're listening to your politicians
They claim to speak to God
Can't you see it's just a fraud?
You're rituals and superstitions
Don't you find them kind of odd?
Might as well kneel before Zod
Spoiler:
stonetemp1pilot
stonetemp1pilot

Number of posts : 17
Job : Goon
Humor : Left-wing Reptile
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 29th 2012, 11:08 pm

Anarchy was so enraged that the only thing he could see was a dark shade of red. The very sight of the cops had sent him into a blind rage on such a high level that he was completely unaware of his surroundings. How dare these worthless peons, these no good conformists try and get in his way. He was a person that was all about freedom and he wasn't going to let anyone try and stop him from doing what he had the right to do, the freedom to do as a human being. All sentient beings had a choice, a free will to do things and anyone that tries to encroach upon and suppress his freedom, his right, will meet very painful and messy deaths. However, he wasn't so blinded by his rage that he did not notice the woman calling out to him. He turned to look at her as she made her way up the fire escape and quickly followed after her, since he didn't see any cops around or hear any sirens.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by stonetemp1pilot September 30th 2012, 9:05 am

The Command wasn't kidding when they said it'd be a quick search, it was hard not to notice the large neon green puddles that had dotted the area, and he could clearly make out two figures, a male and a female, darting away up a fire escape. Kongamato chuckled to himself. His first mission would be easy. maybe he wouldn't have to fight at all. swooping down in a lazy arc, he hoovered close to the fire escape and called out to the two.
"Hey, I'd like to ask you a few questions." he called out. From the looks the two gave him he could tell that his early assessment of an easy mission was wrong. Dead Wrong.

You're listening to your politicians
They claim to speak to God
Can't you see it's just a fraud?
You're rituals and superstitions
Don't you find them kind of odd?
Might as well kneel before Zod
Spoiler:
stonetemp1pilot
stonetemp1pilot

Number of posts : 17
Job : Goon
Humor : Left-wing Reptile
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top