The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
big timing in beantown(Chelle) I_vote_lcapbig timing in beantown(Chelle) I_voting_barbig timing in beantown(Chelle) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

big timing in beantown(Chelle)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

big timing in beantown(Chelle) Empty big timing in beantown(Chelle)

Post by Forceaus August 17th 2012, 6:59 pm

In a largely populated city up in the northeast part of the United States.Boston Massachusetts that is.Home to such things as the first public school in america, various cultural facilities to enjoy and other things that one might find worth paying a visit to.On one cold winter day of about 18 degrees farenheit with most people preferring to stay indoors under blankets in order to stay warm.About an inch of snow was spread across the ground.No more was coming down at the moment but local weather experts believed more would be coming within the next few hours.At around quarter to four in the afternoon, at one of the shopping centers in the lower west side of the city if one were to be looking around then one could find a young man sitting at a table in the food court just enjoying a meal.

John Capore was in Boston on special business.Well maybe not so special and no actual business.The business had been taken care of the day before.Now he was really just enjoying the sights and sounds of the city.Well trying to at least.The weather wasn't exactly making it easy to do anything at all.He was mostly stuck to just seeing a couple blocks at the moment.Not much really to do though so he decided to visit the shopping center simply because it was available for him to do so.After having looked around the various store that were located throughout the center itself he had managed to buy only a case of batteries, a couple of books and a hat that he rather liked.It was expensive though but just barely inside his price range.Thank goodness it had been on sale because he had really wanted to get it.He thought it looked rather cool.

As of now he was sitting in the food court eating a couple tacos with just about everything in it, some noodles and a couple of large cookies with a root beer for a drink while just thinking about whatever it was that would come to his mind while he was sitting there eating.Simple as that really.He was starting to now think about what he should do next.John was certainly intent on enjoying this day as much as he possibly could and as much as the world would allow him to do so.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

big timing in beantown(Chelle) Empty Re: big timing in beantown(Chelle)

Post by Chellizard August 17th 2012, 7:56 pm

Yesterday...

"So, you think I should do it? It'd be a really cool thing to do.."

"Sure! Why not? But, you don't want me to come? I can cancel everything tomorrow and come, you know I can,"

"No, it's fine Andrew. I love you; you have stuff to do. It's really cool that they contacted me. I made sure it was legit this time. No mess ups or switch ups with stuff. I'll be setting up almost everything myself, and then I'll get to show Boston a little bit of Tyuki Gold's magic. Heh.. Hopefully they like me as much as my father was liked.."

She leaned up, kissing Andrew quickly, and then squealed with excitement and ran from his apartment to the elevator to get to her own. They really needed to install a fire-man pole from her room to his, or from his room to her's so she could just slide down it into her living room. That would be cool.

Today

It was cold, and of course it was, it was Boston, and it was basically still Winter there. She had arrived at the Town Centre Mall, a completely new complex, but was basically alike to the old mall that was torn down from a terrible Angels and Demons attack years ago. She was in the food court, setting up her equipment while a crowd circled and got closer. She looked so small, and dainty, especially with her father's Flying-V strapped across her form. She was standing in a pair of high heels - she was forced to wear them by Genevieve- and a pair of tight skinny jeans- another Genevieve pick- but then she had on one of her father's T-Shirt's and had it cropped and made smaller to fit her tiny, curved waist. It was an off-the-shoulder shirt now, and she also had on a scarf, so it was kinda cute. She smiled and leaned into the mic and spoke.

"Hello, Boston Town Centre Mall and it's lovely smiling faces! I am Tyuki Gold! I can play guitar," she said, and then she proved it. Her fingers started to move, and strum and then riffs that some of the best guitartists had trouble playing were ripping through the mall. Security guards were set up, and had to hold off a couple of awed fans. Fans already? Whoa. She blushed, but mentally scolded herself not to use her powers. She leaned back slightly, almost falling with the heeled shoes throwing her tiny form off balance. She winced, but managed to keep herself going and stepped a foot up onto her foot pedal box and pressed the pedal and jiggled her whammy bar, grinning with all kinds of happiness. She finished her solo and took a shallow bow and stood back up right. "Arigato! Thank you! Now I'm craving a burrito!" She smiled and continued to play, unaware that she would possible meet a soon to be friend after her little show.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
big timing in beantown(Chelle) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 17th 2012, 9:59 pm

John apparently hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings while he was eating because he didn't even notice that a show was going on in the very food court he was eating at.Somebody was about to perform their own personal concert for everyone to watch and potentially enjoy.Hopefully they would do just that.Certainly if this particular person putting on this show happened to be talented then their chances of making this gathering crowd cheer for her were quite high.

John was mostly finished with his food and still had some money on him in case he wanted to buy more food if he became hungry again.So he decided to go see this show as well."Maybe this will be fun."He thought as he walked over.Finally getting over there he could at last see who it was exactly that was putting on this here show.It was a young girl of about the same age as him.He couldn't tell the exact age really.She was also admittedly quite pretty.

So the show had started and it was pleasantly surprising to see was quite good.Scratch that.She was a very talented guitarist.He was wondering how she had learned to play so well.She was a joy to watch play due to how good she was and her utter presence on stage even with her nearly falling over while playing.She probably should've gone with better shoes if she was planning on performing.I mean seriously why would she even try to do so in shoes like that?

Finally she finished and the crowd cheered as she bowed to them all.Some people now thinking the show was over were leaving even though she continued to play.John had decided to leave too.If she kept playing or started something different he would probably walk back over to continue viewing firsthand.He got back to his table and sat down again but instead of going back to eating he was still looking over at the girl playing the guitar.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 17th 2012, 11:47 pm

She almost tripped a second time, and her eyes caught the sign of more people wandering over to watch. This lifted her spirits immensely. She stepped out of her shoes, her height dropping dramatically and she smiled to her crowd. She finished a second song, it being a medley of a couple of popular songs, like Super Bass by Nicki Minaj, and Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. She finished her second song, and decided that lunch time was over, so she would be done, too. She bowed again and smiled while she waved. "Thank you! Thank you! I've come to honor my father, and carry on his legacy for him! I hope I've lived up to all of your expectations! I'm gonna get that burrito now!" She blew kisses to the crowd and giggled before she scoped up the pumps and stepped off the stage and sat down off to the right of it. The Manager of the Mall came to her and held out a check. Five hundred dollars. She was wide eyed, mouth gaping.

"What's this for?!" she asked, completely surprised.

"For your hard work! You brought a lot of smiles to the faces of the people in this mall today, Miss Gold. I appreciate it; our sales have increased already. This money is well deserved. Hopefully we can book you again. I'll spread the word of your talent." he said, his rosy cheeks and short frame rocking while he laughed with happiness, his balding head shiny from the florescent lights.

"Well, wow. I don't know how to thank you enough, Mister Johnson! It's been great, really!" she was sliding back on her leg warmers and shoving her feet into socks, and then her snow boots, the ankle high ones she wore when she was Eclipse. She reached for her Talon communicator, which was now her cell phone, and checked to see if Andrew had messaged. He had. She replied quickly and then took a picture to attach to the message. She was smiling wide, her body leaning back with the phone held high to get a snap shot of the stage, and what was left of the crowd. She sent the message and shoved the phone back into her pocket and snuggled into her jean jacket, which was purchased on 'Girls Day Out' with Genevieve, and slid on her fingerless gloves and then packed up her guitar and kept it in her hand while she tucked the check into her inside pocket and made her way for that burrito.

She waded through the cramped tables and booths of the food center and bumped into a lone table, seating a man with a hat. She cursed under her breath and turned, her guitar case smacking him in the side slightly. "Fuuck... I'm so sorry! Are you okay..?" She also knocked over his drink, and she bit her lip and frowned slightly, grabbing for napkins. Instead, she pulled off her scarf and used it to dab the soda off of the table, and stop it from spilling into his lap. Removing her scarf showed off her Talon dog tags, and also her cleavage while she bent over in those almost too-tight skinny jeans.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 18th 2012, 8:29 pm

John had gone back to his seat where he had left his food and the things that he had bought earlier after having attending that little concert that had just occured.He had gone back to finish his meal.Upon finishing he felt that he had enough so he got up and dumped the food in the trash can then just sat back down again and was basically doing nothing really.With nothing better to do and nowhere to go he decided to just keep sitting there.He got out one of the books that he had bought earlier.It was a manual for advanced engineering. Something he was going to be studying come next semester in hopes for a career there.Though he had some talent in that field he certainly had to admit that he needed alot more study if he even had a chance of succeeding at such a thing at all.

As he was reading he didn't even notice somebody coming towards him.He was so completely immersed in the reading that he was doing that in fact that he was completely oblivious to the person's presence.That was until something hard hit him right in his side.As he winced slightly in pain and the shock of suddenly feeling said pain, he heard a girl's voice apologizing for what just happened.Now actually paying attention to his surroundings he also noticed that his soda had been knocked over and spilled on the table.Also the girl who had been putting on that concert was now standing right next to him.Seems obvious who it was that had just done all that wouldn't you say.

"Here let me.Don't worry about it." he said as he stood up and reached over to grab a couple of napkins from the nearby dispenser which she didn't seem to notice at all.He started cleaning up the soda that had been spilled on the table.Thankfully there wasn't to much of it.He had already drank most of it while he was eating.After the drink was cleaned up he looked to her now to make sure to let her know that he wasn't angry or upset at all about what just transpired.He could tell right away that it had been entirely accidental.It was then that he noticed something that caught his eye.The things she was wearing around her neck looked very familiar to him.They were identical to the ones that he had that were being kept safely hidden away and off at all times to remain so.The communicators used by the talons if they were to ever need to get in contact.

"Was she a member?" was going through his mind.If so she had certainly not joined until after he had left.Or perhaps they just looked similiar to them.Though where somebody would find something like those or why they would wear them were a mystery to him.He was tempted to ask whether or not she was in fact a member of that group but felt he shouldn't.John didn't want to risk giving away too much knowledge of what he knew because it might cause him to lose his secret identity.If she was a member then did she perhaps know about him.She certainly would if somebody had told her about somebody who had been a previous member.Hmm.Such a decision to make.However will he choose.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 18th 2012, 9:21 pm

"Good job, Tyuki! Using your scarf to wipe up the mess? What brought you to do that?" She scolded herself when he grabbed for napkins. She only used the scarf because it was the easiest thing to wipe up the mess before it started to run off of the table and onto his lap. She noticed his hat, and the little turtle on the side of it and had to squeal because of it. She covered her mouth, however, to keep attention from being drawn to her. She sat down her case and then sat across from him and whined from how tight the pants were. They may as well have been a corset for her legs. She was skinny, and pretty, but she didn't like to wear things like this all the time. They did make her legs look longer, too, but man! They were kind of uncomfortable!

"Sorry. I figured since I almost spilled your own soda on your lap, I may as well wipe it up with my own scarf.. Heh. So.. what're you reading? And, could I buy you a new drink?" She asked sheepishly, biting her lower lip. She felt her pocket vibrate and she slid out her phone, or Talon Communicator, and grinned. It was from Andrew. She'd have to answer it when she got to the bathroom to rinse out her scarf, though. It was possibly ruined, but the dry-cleaners back at home could take care of it. Maybe Gabriel could figure out a way to make cleaning things easier. Or Genevieve, she knew her stuff after all. "Want a burrito? I'm gonna grab one real quick, sorry." She said this after he replied to her question about his soda, so if he had said sure, she'd get him one; a bottled one this time so she couldn't knock it over and spill it anywhere. "Watch my guitar for me, eh?" she said over her shoulder, smiling while she made her way to a Mexican food place to grab a hefty half pound burrito, and a spork to devour the chicken, steak, cheese bean and shrimp morsel.

Before she got her burrito, she made a short detour to the bathroom and rinsed her scarf and turned on the automatic hand dryer and let her scarf get dry while she held it with one hand, her phone being held with the other. She looked to Andrew's text, and it was a picture of him in his car, and it looked like he was actually driving while he was texting. She silently cursed at this and replied with 'Stop your texting a driving! Now!' After her bathroom trip, he got herself a Sprite, her burrito, and a bottled Coca Cola for her friend with the awesome hat. She came back to the table and sat down, sighing with her semi-dry scarf over her left shoulder. She folded it up and placed it into a plastic bag she got from the Mexican food place and stuck it into her bag. She also dropped her phone in there and took a moment to relax before looking across the table, her hand extended. "My name's Tyuki.. sorry for bumping into you like that, heh.."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 19th 2012, 3:53 pm

Several things were currently going through his mind at the moment.John needed to focus and get his mind working properly.He needed to think straight.That was for sure."Well at least the mess is cleaned up." It was something he had mean't to only think but actually wound up saying out loud.Well at least it could've been worse when it comes to what he could've said.

After said mess had finally been cleaned up the girl who had accidently caused it had sat down across from him.Clearly she was still very upset by what had just happened.Once again she apologized.John accepted it knowing that she had not mean't to do that and was being sincere.The conversation then turned into the casual kind for a moment.But it didn't last longer than a few seconds really."No thanks.I've had enough soda for the day." he responded to her offer to buy him a new one to make up for knocking over the one he had already had.He also said no to her asking if he wanted a burrito by any chance as she got up and walked over to the place.

He was now back to sitting alone at the moment while keeping an eye on the girl's guitar which was in its case just being there.Knowing how some people could be he was making sure to keep watch over the thing so that it wouldn't get stolen.It may not seem it because he had gone back to reading again but he was keeping track over the awesome instrument.

After a few minutes of waiting she had finally returned with the very food she had gone to go get.Along the way she had grabbed him a soda even though he had said he didn't want one.It was a generous gift nonetheless so he took it."Thanks." he said as he took a sip of it.She offered him a handshake as she introduced herself as Tyuki and apologized once again.John accepted her handshake and introduced him in return."It's not a problem and I'm John.Nice to meet you."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 19th 2012, 4:51 pm

She used her spork, and plastic knife, to cut into the big piece of food and started to devour it quite masculine-like. She was so hungry. She hadn't eaten anything, save for a butterscotch candy and a cup of water, from the fountain. She cleared her throat and noticed how much she had eaten and blushed. She felt her pocket vibrate again and she drew out her cellphone and sat it next to her tray and plate and then used her pinky finger to reply to the message. It was from Genevieve, and it was a picture of a dress. It was beautiful. The message said, "For the MONTREAL BALL! We'll get you one, too!" Tyuki just chuckled and replied with, "Okay! Kind of eating, ttyl!" And then powered off her phone and looked back to John.

"You sure you don't want anything? Ooh.. How about, we walk around or something? I still feel bad for ruining your soda. Heh.. are you from Boston? I was born here, but raised on the road." She chuckled lightly and her sentence cut short while a burp tried to escape her mouth. She covered it with a napkin and blushed a deep red. She used all the will power she had NOT to use her powers to get rid of the blush. "Zen, watashi wa kimyōna kyōdake-ippaida.." (English: Goodness, I'm just full of weird today..) She then gasped and laughed again, her eyes closing from how wide she was smiling, her blush getting deeper, if at all possible. "I did it again, huh? This isn't the first time I've slipped up and spoke in a foreign language.. heh.. So, I want to know where you got that hat! I'd also like a bit of help finding something turtle-like for my boyfriend. He adores turtles; he thinks it's his spirit animal.. heh." She reached across the table and before she snatched his hat, she asked, "May I?"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 19th 2012, 6:02 pm

He was just sitting there and for a moment was actually watching her eat but figured that would be rude for him to do so he turned his attention back to the book he had been trying to read for quite some time now.Though it was an interesting book and something he knew he probably should read so as to learn from it he was unable to concentrate enough to properly take in the knowledge that was being presented by the book itself.Instead John put it back into his shopping bag and started just staring off into space for awhile.

After Tyuki had finished eating she now seemed to want to talk to him."I just ate already.I don't need anything else." he said in response to her asking if he wanted anything.This was true after all."I'm from Kansas originally but I've been all over the place really.Well mostly the states but I've been to other countries a few times." he was starting to find this conversation amusing.Even though he was still interested in figuring out whether or not she was a part of the team that he himself was once a part of it wasn't a priority to him at the moment.

Tyuki had said something that he recognized as Japanese from the time he studied it in preparation for the trip to Tokyo but only recognized a couple of the words she actually said.One of which was kimyona which he knew to mean weird.Of course he would remember that one."This?" he asked indicating the hat on the table even though he knew she was of course referring to just that."I got it at one of the stores here.I don't think they have anymore though.This was the only one like it that I could find there." he told her.He was kind of expecting her to be disappointed by this little bit of information he had just told her.She had asked if she could get a closer look at his hat as her hand reached across the table.John considered this for a moment.Really not wanting to risk getting it damaged before he even really had a chance to wear it but figured it was all well and good and allowed her to do so.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 19th 2012, 7:01 pm

"Nifty. I traveled for most of my childhood. I was only eleven when my parents died in a car accident. I was raised by my God-Parents after that. My dad was Paxson Gold. The guitarist for a few bands over the years. He went solo for a while, then got back into a band. He was on his way to a show when they crashed. I lived. Surprising, right? You'd think I'd be traumatized, but to be honest.. I'm not. My parents are good people, or were, and they passed away protecting me. I'm alive today because they were responsible and used themselves to cover me during impact.." She let her words slow down and she sighed, looking off into the distance for a few moments before he allowed her to grab the hat.

She was a bit sad now, and not to mention disappointed there weren't anymore hats with the little turtle. She did, however, like it. She plopped it onto her head and smiled wide. "How do I look? Hehe. It's okay, though. I don't really think Andrew likes hats that much. He likes shirts, though, and actual items and stuff like.. maybe a turtle snowglobe or something. Heh." She pushed a bit of hair from her eyes and looked down toward her burrito and pulled a piece of shrimp out of it and at it happily. She then sipped her sprite and wiped her mouth before standing up. "All right, let's go, shall we?" And as soon as she picked up her tray to carry it toward the trash can, a bullet came from above, and shot right down through her tray, sending left over burrito all over the place. Tyuki's jaw dropped and she cursed under her breath. "For real? Right now? Of all the times?" She shook her head and slid off the hat and plopped it back onto John's head. "I'm gonna go run and hide! maybe we can meet at the coffee bean down the street?" She laughed.

Why did she laugh? She was supposed to act like a scared little girl. She was terrible at acting. She grabbed her guitar case and then ran off toward the bathroom, full sprint. She slipped the case open and opened the secret compartment and slid out her heroin outfit. She slid off her clothes and stepped into the catsuit and zipped it up the side. She put on her boots again and then touseled her hair and slid on her mask, the adhesive sticking to her skin around of her eyes. She looked in the mirror and then decided to leave off the skirt for now. Maybe she could upgrade the outfit to a better form of material, too. Something tougher. She then put her civilian clothes in her case and placed it in the rafters of the bathroom ceiling. She came back out and saw snipers on the roof, people screaming and running, and a few men coming down on ropes into the food court. What the hell, dude?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 19th 2012, 8:37 pm

"Oh, That is just so sad." was what John had said in response to the story of her life that she had just told him.It was a pretty sad one indeed, but a heartwarming one too.It was kind of a nice coincidence to know that they had both lost parents at the age of 11.He was showing himself as entirely sympathetic and kind all throughout her telling him all this.He understood what it was like after all so it was hard not to sympathize.

After she was finished speaking she looked like she was about to cry.For a second there he really thought she was about to burst into tears simply from telling her sad, yet heartwarming story.But that didn't happen.Instead Tyuki grabbed his newly bought hat and started wearing it.She looked kind of nice with it.Something he told her when she asked how she looked with it.She then started talking about somebody named Andrew which was apparently the name of her boyfriend.She was trying to figure out what to buy for him.John himself really had no ideas for her.He was never very good at buying things for others in the first place.What chance did he have on choosing something for a complete stranger?

Suddenly she got up and wanted to go for a walk and for him to join her.John figuring that he was rather enjoying talking to her decided to join her.He got up and gathered his things as she was taking her food tray to the trash dispenser.Suddenly the sound of a gun being fired off could be heard.The bullet itself had hit the very tray that Tyuki was holding.That was a close call.A few inches more and it would've hit her.Tyuki returned his hat to him then ran off telling him that they might be able to meet somewhere else a little later.

She had ran off to go to safety.At least he hoped that's where she was going.John however hadn't moved since that bullet had been fired.Now looking around in the direction of where the bullet had come from he could see two men each with a rifle pointed down upon the mall shoppers.Then out of nowhere four more men came down into the food court on some ropes.What the hell was going on here?There was just no time to simply stand there.Immediately recognizing these intruders as threats he launched attacks upon all of them with his powers but made it look like it didn't come from anywhere near him at all.As he did so he ducked under his table and started crawling from table to table to a possible safer location.Preferably a location where he could be hidden so as to change into costume.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 19th 2012, 9:48 pm

Tyuki came from the bathroom and saw some interesting looking waves of light tossing around the four men on the ground. She shook her head and saw a couple of civilians beaten and bruised. She chewed her lower lip and then ran, as quick as she could, to reach the civilians. Once she was close enough, she felt a bullet clip her side and she fell, quite heavily, and groaned in pain. She grit her teeth and then she moved her hands and started to heal the civilians, using direct healing to make it faster. Her own regeneration started to kick in and was healing the gash in her side, the pain slowly fading with each repairing skin cell. Once she was patched up, she stood up and whipped around, her hair swallowing up her face for a moment before settling behind of her.

"So, you shoot at someone when their back is to you? How cute." She was getting more confident when it came to handling herself, too. She moved forward, stepping over the broken class, rubble, and knocked over tables of the food court. She rushed forward at the last second and jumped. Her strength, in combination with her ballet training, had her up in the air, soaring toward one of the men. She moved her hands and took hold of the gun, bending the barrel back with no hesitation. She the ripped the gun from his hand and smacked him upside the head. She then dropped the useless weapon and dropped down, sweeping both of her legs out to knock the second gunman down. The snipers above were attempting to get a shot off on Tyuki, but she was just too fast for them, and with their ally in the way, they were not going to take the shot. "Heh, do I make you nervous?" she asked, grabbing the man's weapon once he was on his back. She curled it into a half circle and dropped it as well, and then did a back hand spring and landed on her toes, he form then dropping into a split.

She dove behind of a McDonalds counter, and took a few moments to breathe. She had a couple of bruises from how wreckless she was being, but she would be fine. Her healing took over, and she was getting patched up in no time. She sighed and stood up, taking a glance over the mirror. The other two gunmen were coming for her, and the one she knocked down, but not out, was up and moving for her, too. "Piss.." She almost felt like hitting her dog tags, but she had a feel she could take these guys. Something told her, in the back of her mind, she already had help.

Last edited by Queen Chelle on August 19th 2012, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2919 words so far.)

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 20th 2012, 5:57 pm

John had been ducking around and about to try and find a safe place to take cover.After a couple of minutes he finally managed to get through all the people that were panicking due to the commotion caused by the sudden attack on the place.Now in a secluded little spot along one of the narrow pathways he was able to do what he was planning to.First depositing his shopping bag in a slot in the wall he as quickly as he could in such a tight space changed into costume.Now was the question of getting out and back into the mix of things without drawing too much attention to where he had come from.Slyly he looked out into the open and saw that there were only a few people left around and they were all panicking.So he snuck out of there and went back into the food court.

Upon reentering the heart of the situation he was expecting to be met with immediate gunfire by the six people that had come in.Instead he discovered that he wasn't the only one taking action to put a stop to all this madness.A girl with white hair in an outfit was taking on these gunmen.So he wasn't going to be taking on these attackers alone then.She had already managed to take out four of them already, though one of them was getting back up.They now seemed to have her trapped behind the counter at the mcdonald's stand over by the place where he had purchased the noodles he had eaten earlier.

Forcewave knew he simply couldn't let them get to her.Aiming carefully he fired a beam of energy upon the three gunmen that took each of them down one right after another in about a single second's time.He was now looking around to make sure that all of them had been tooken down.Energy was being focused around him just in case any more gunshots were about to be fired.Hopefully that was all for that.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 20th 2012, 6:53 pm

Eclipse allowed herself to duck back behind of the counter, and she waited patiently. Her dark, ebony hair falling around of her face while she sat, waiting. She decided she needed to get better at this acting thing and made her way out from behind of the counter. Her mask concealed her eyes, and made it harder to recognize her than one would think. Her body-hugging catsuit accented all of her curves, and the chest area still exposed a decent amount of cleavage. She had to be more confident. She had to make sure people looked passed her breasts, and looked toward her raw strength. She came out from behind of the counter and saw another figure, across the food court, dressed in his own attire. She rose a brow. "Where did he come from?" she muttered under her breath.

She then moved and came to the three men that were knocked down and took their guns, bending them into odd shapes. She also took any grenades and knives form them. She had played a couple of First Person Shooters over the years, and took hold of a hand gun and shot toward the snipers, which had finally decided to take a couple of shots toward Eclipse, and her new comrade. At least, she hoped he was a comrade. As soon as the snipers mounted up their weapons, she did a back hand spring, her weight pressing on the gun. Once she was flipped and landed on her feet, she used her hands to bend the gun's barrel and tossed it aside. She then picked up a chair from the court and threw it, her full strength behind of it, straight up at the two men on the ceiling. She glanced toward the other "superhero" and gave him a nod.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus August 20th 2012, 10:19 pm

Forcewave was now focusing on defeating all six of the men that had attacked this place.As far as he could tell three were down for good.Now for the rest.The two snipers on the roof were now firing down upon the two people that were standing up to them.He took cover under a table to avoid the incoming bullets.Kneeling under the table he lifted it upwards in order to use it as a shield against any incoming fire and prepared to counterattack them both.

As he was trying to somehow fire back upon them he found it complicated to even see where he would be firing.If he were to peek his head out from behind the table he would risk being shot right in the head.Not something he wanted to happen.He looked over and saw the girl had grabbed one of the guns from the knocked out ones and was firing back at them.Knowing the general area that they were in and not wanting to let her be fighting alone he fired up towards them hoping he would at least be close to to where they were.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top