The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrough the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_voting_barThrough the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThrough the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_voting_barThrough the Looking Glass - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Through the Looking Glass

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass

Post by Arcana May 23rd 2012, 9:38 pm

Honestly Sean was beginning to think this girl was crazy, or crazier than the average girl anyway. Either was an eloquent enough guess really. Where this was going he didn’t feel good about at all; especially with the introduction of a so called death ray. Something he only had ever heard about in Saturday morning cartoons, mostly about over the top superheroes if he remembered correctly. So hearing about one in real life came as a surprise really. Which seemed odd since he was so used to things strange, including magic. Though before he could really say anything to the others, they were basically gone. The male walking off and the girl dealing with the supposed death machine

”What the hell just happened?” Sean absently wondered blinking a few times to make sure he were not going insane. Part of him simply wanted to walk away and never see the two ever again but of course he never listened to part of him.

”I don’t know but I have a bad feeling things will only get worst.” Aaron replied once again typing into his cell phone before abruptly stopping as he stared at the small glowing screen. Lips turning into a disturbed line.

”What is it?”

” Complications.” he answered in a tone that was a mix between annoyance and anger. ”It seems we might be dealing with some trouble, more than we expected anyway.”

Sean snatched the cellular device from his clutches and glared down at it for a second, grey eyes darting across the screen with a certain severity. ”So your sources are sure about this?” He asked, hoping he was wrong.

” They haven’t been wrong yet.” Which was sadly true.

Sean turned to the girl annoying the man with the machine and decided even with the possible threat looming over them, he would have to deal with the closest problem. ”Now you’re telling him to kill kids? Come on. That’s just messed up cowgirl.” Sean said eyes scrutinizing the death machine. ”Besides,that death ray looks like a piece of crap. Did you Mail order it out of a comic book?” He was not helping one bit.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 24th 2012, 2:02 am

"So what's it going to be." Elaine shook her head in a taunting manner.

"I don't know what you're talking--" Baffled at the accusations, the doctor made his best effort to strangle the air in front of him.

"We gonna stand here or we gonna get to action." In between the dialogue Sean decided to interject with his comment over the shape of what Elaine decided could only be a death ray, something she knew nothing about, but felt convinced she could pass as a master of.

"This is surveying equipment--" While his gesturing tried to direct her attention to the device, she kept her gaze fixed on her target.

"Gonna survey up some action Mr. Surveyor; gonna get to some canvasing and then gerrymander some districting, or are you going to grow a pair." Leading with her shoulders and swiveling her head with the flow of her insults, Elaine dodged reason like a matador.

"None of those things are illegal--"

"Gerrymandering isn't a crime?" She shot back with truth on her side. It truly did hurt this time.

"Well, okay that is a crime, but--"

"But not for you because you're some kind of special case?" He could barely plead his case before Elaine found another reason to blame him for a new crime he showed no intention of committing.

"Because I'm surveying for an urban renewal--"

"What was wrong with the old school? You villains keep trying to make the world perfect by killing off everyone who doesn't agree with you." She strangled out the disagreement from the outmatched man. "First you gerrymander the voices of the people." She began counting the number of charges against the man on her fingers. "...and then you make them disappear under the guise of urban renewal."

"None of that makes sense." He exclaimed in his defense.

"It makes perfect sense; I just laid it out." Elaine shot back, firmly placing the burden of proof on him.

"Except motive. Why would I do any of that. I could blame any one for that--"

"Tell it to the judge."

"You can't even arrest me, how are you going to--"

"The judge is what I call my pistol." Elaine reached back for her phantom pistol forgetting she discarded it in an earlier skirmish. "Where'd I put that thing?"
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie May 27th 2012, 9:27 pm

“Right here.” Clayton held the gun in his hand. He was apparently the only one that thought to grab it on their way into the alley. “You’re not getting it back until someone explains this situation to me, though…” He pointed the gun at Professor Deathray first, “Starting with you. Who are you, and why are you carrying that big, dumb looking contraption around? That’s weird. Cut it out.” It was dangerous to be pointing the pistol at anyone as the safety had seemingly been broken off. He figured she probably thought it made the bullets go faster or something. Maybe it did. He would have to try it sometime. Before the guy could answer, he turned the gun to Sean, “And you two brothers, what are you doing here? Who even are you anyway?” Finally, he pointed it at Elaine, “And you! Umm…” He didn’t really have any questions for her. “Whats wrong with your safety?” He looked around at what was basically a captive audience in the alley. Embarrassment crawled from his chest to his face as he realized how crazy he must have looked. Still, he needed answers if he was going to prevent disaster before it could start for once.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Through the Looking Glass - Page 2 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 28th 2012, 10:47 am

”So it’s not a death ray?” Sean wondered scratching his chin curiously, unsure of what it was. Since he had never seen a real death ray in all of his life except for on television, so his knowledge on them were limited.

” Of course its not a death ray. Don’t be such an idiot.” Aaron muttered crossly, arms crossing over his chest.

Then the girl started to spout a few legal terms Sean didn’t understand, while Aaron simply stood there and listened. Now she was accusing him of something like that? Though using a death ray didn’t seem like the most optimal way to gerrymander anything, or did it? Though before the blonde could say anything,the weird guy in a suit returned with a gun.

The girls gun to be exact. “What are we doing here?” Sean asked a little annoyed by the mans question and the fact he was pointing a gun at him.

”We were sight seeing but this idiot decided to be a hero.” Aaron said pointing at Sean. ” I told you, we are not brothers.” He added as an after thought Though it was likely he wouldn’t be heard anyway.

”Wow,this is great. Didn’t think we would find this much fun in Chicago.” Though Sean wasn’t having any fun in the least,considering this was the second time today he had a gun pointed at him.

”Who am I? I’m Sean Collin,or at least that’s my name. He’s Aaron Hale.” Sean said motioning towards the blonde standing next to him Hopefully that answered his question or at least kept him form putting a bullet in them.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on June 7th 2012, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 29th 2012, 4:05 am

"It's not a death ray! It's a time lapse camera. I wanted a black and white mural of dowtown Chicago and the man who normally does it is out of town." While the camera did resemble a death ray to someone with poor eye sight or delusions, to anyone else it did in fact resemble a stop lapse camera. Little of this proved compelling to Elaine.

"Too many words to be true." Her reasoning.

"The practice I work at told me to take the day off after me and this one had a less than successful session, so I decided to rent this camera and do it myself." Better reasoning.

"Doesn't add up." Elaine looked over to the group with a reassuring look as though she weighed the facts and came up with a reasonable response. "Let's kill him." Before her indictment could set in she heard the word "safety." "What do you mean safety? I was born safe. In a field hospital in the Filipines during an artillery firefight with rebels in the south." While granting the man a stay of execution Elaine noticed the dismantle safety on her pistol and began to remember that some words have two meanings, even when one of those words shouldn't exist because whats the point of guns that don't shoot. "Oh that. What's the point of guns that don't shoot?" She shook her head as though she presented a logical paradox that would entrap anyone trying to understand it. "What is the point of guns that don't shoot." Someone fell in. "You could throw them at someone."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie June 5th 2012, 7:56 pm

Clayton just nodded silently as if he took in anything any of them were saying. He’d respond to them all in turn. “Ok. Nerd, take your camera someplace far away from here, any place. For your safety. I don’t care where.” He really didn’t.

“So if you’re not brothers, what are you?” It was then when everything clicked in Clayton’s head. Friends on a vacation or something. Group vacations were popular with the kids, right? “Ohh, wait. I get it. You two guys should probably get to wherever it is you’re going. This isn’t the best area, and you’ve probably got girlfriends that would miss you.”

He turned to the final face in the alley last again, “Did he say sessions? Like therapy sessions? How did they ever get you to agree to that?” He scratched his head with the pistol, forgetting about the lack of safety for a moment before he realized what he was doing and quickly lowered it again, “Still. I don’t think I should ever give this back to you. Ever.” As much damage as she could do without it, it was still less than with it. He could count holding onto the gun as his good deed for the day. He’d wait for everyone to follow his orders before he left.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 6th 2012, 12:26 am

”Kill him?” Sean muttered, obviously confused by the strange girls thought process. He didn't really look like some sort of hardened criminal and Sean had no reason to put him down,not yet anyway. So that left him a little puzzled as the girl continued to mumble about something that made little sense. What was her deal? If Sean's powers weren't acting up,he would have ended this long ago,or attempted to at any rate. Though as long as no one killed anyone,he wouldn't be forced to act

Though the guys next assumption was something that was even less expected.”He thinks we're...?” Aaron trailed off with his jaw hanging half open. Was it the sheer stupidity that confused him or that fact that it was obvious their relation and yet no one noticed? Well it should have been easy considering how Sean dressed,but he couldn't even dignify this with a response.

”It's okay. With your girlfriend and stuff,.” Sean snickered,patting him on the back. Though all he got in return was what seemed like a death glare. Sean of course ignoring the gaze with a small grin that included a flash of white teeth.

”Yeah girlfriends. Don't wanna keep them waiting.” Sean said grabbing Aaron by the shoulder and attempting to drag him away,which didn't go very well. Though with superior strength,he managed to budge the blonde a good distance from the girl, and her crazy boyfriend. Did he know her relation to him? No he did not,but they acted like a couple,even if they were insane.

Though things never go as one would expect. Which is proven by the dog that nearly runs into Sean. It looked up at him with big eyes that seemed almost predatory as a girl caught up with it. She looked at Sean for a second with the eyes of a child that had found something they were looking for

”So I finally found you!!!!” She said with a childish glee,hands clapping loudly together. ”Never thought I would find you. “

”Do I know you?”

”Could you come quietly? I don't wanna have to mess you up and stuffs. You too blonde guy.” They were in trouble now.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on June 7th 2012, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger June 6th 2012, 6:06 am

"Because people in this stupid country don't know how to say 'thank you' anymore and only know how to look out for themselves, that's why. I was walking through Chicago when I saw a bus, and I remember watching a documentary that stated when buses go under fifty miles an hour they blow up. Well, since I didn't want the bus to blow up, I jumped inside and made sure the bus continued on its way until the police, SWAT, and national guard could come in to safely evacuate the bus. As I stated instead of giving me a medal they labeled me a threat to society." Her story really didn't need anymore context, but Elaine continued with the second act. "So, the next day I had to take a personality test, and those things are stupid, closet case mumbo-jumbo. Just to show how dumb they are I answered all the questions and it said I was a functioning sociopath. Stupid right, but they decided 'oh no, she's Asian, so she must be crazy; if this were a white girl it would be fine.' I probably passed that test because I'm Asian. That's racist."

Watching the sun gleam off of the gun in Clayton's hand began to hypnotize Elaine. She wanted her gun bad pretty badly. "Instead of killing you, I'm going to make a trade for that gun, just to show you how much of a 'threat to society I am'." She air quoted the words to draw speculation to their authenticity, while also highlighting a major critique of Elaine. She stepped gently to the side and made a jump into the restaurant beside them. Most seedy little joints in this neighborhood made a little extra cash off of liquor sales, keeping a stocked cabinet of the best liquor you could get for under twenty dollars a bottle. Light gently shined through the glass of the windows onto the stacked bottles Elaine set her eyes on. One of these would do. She grabbed a brown bottle from the rack and started to walk over to the wall before a man shouted in defense of his establishment.

"No, it's okay. I'm taking this so that I can show I'm a fully functioning member of society." She turned back to explain her platform.

"I don't care what you say; you can't steal from me and feed me some line. Someone grab her while I call the cops."

"Stealing's okay if it's in the place of a murder." Her words and the gradual mixture of recent events caused the patrons to think twice about accosting the girl. They didn't know who the theft kept her from killing, but they all knew how to keep it from causing them trouble.

"It's on the house."

Elaine took a step back to the sidewalk and offered the illicit bottle of bourbon to her compatriot. "See, no one's dead, so I get my gun back."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie June 7th 2012, 10:49 pm

“Ok, racist doctors, right, but you thought Speed was a documentary?” Out of everything Elaine said that far, that was the strangest. Then she disappeared again. It was beginning to get annoying, but he stood there and waited anyway for whatever reason; even he was unsure why.

As usual, instead of answers, Clayton got ignored and then handed a bottle of bottom-shelf whiskey, it had been happening since he was a kid. “Give me that.” He snapped, and snatched the bottle from her hands. He refused to be bought that easily, though, and stormed off the direction the good friends went. As long as he didn’t run into them, there would be no more awkward situations that day.

That was apparently too much to hope for, because not far from the alley at all, they were being accosted by the girl and the dog he ran into earlier. The dog kept its drooling, growling focus on the not-brothers while the girl turned to face him.

“Look, kid, what’d I say about the leash? That thing looks dangerous.”

The girl simply giggled in the exact same manner she always did before she spoke, “Thanks for leading us to these pretenders, Mister, but you should probably leave before this gets yucky.” It was possibly the most chipper vague threat Clayton ever heard. Still, how tough could a little girl and her dog be? No way would his arrogance let him be intimidated. Besides, he had two people between him and the dog that could be used as shields.

“Do your parents know you’re out threatening grownups with Cujo?” He didn’t really know how to talk to children.

“Mr. Thiels sent us, silly. Now are you gonna fuck off, or am I gonna have to feed you to Kirby?” There was a sudden shift in her tone and entire demeanor that was even more shocking than her choice of words.

“What the hell, kid?!”

Clayton took a few steps back when the dogs eyes started to glow again and smoke began to emanate from its nostrils as it hunched down, ready to attack.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 7th 2012, 11:33 pm

”Wait a minute...” Though he was cut off by the guy who knew the strange Asian chick trying to talk some sense into the little girl,though her demeanor hid something that he could feel was scary. Whatever she was,he knew that the girl was a threat to them, and with Sean's hydrokinesis not working,he was left with nothing to defend himself except his two fists. Not something that would go far with a demon hound from hell but luckily he had Aaron on his side and his power was working just fine. Stepping back,Sean allowed the blonde to deal with whatever was happening.

” It seems like he just couldn't let things happen.” Aaron said letting a sigh escape from between his lips as he balanced a quarter on his right middle finger. ”So he sends his bitch and fido to play;sorry but i'm not in the mood to play right now.” The coin was now levitating above the digit and slowly spiraling in a dangerous looking fashion. Though the girl only looked at him with an expression that spoke of a fearlessness that would unnerve the bravest.

”Whoa,this girl is serious. I don't think this is gonna end well.” The voice said a little shakily,though Sean did his best to ignore it. He was a little scared of her himself, but it was mostly the dog. It gave off an aura that was off the charts, or it was powerful enough that he could feel it. He needed his power more than ever. Sometimes fate dealt people with cruel hands,and this was a good example of one of those times. Maybe he could try that thing he did when he killed Vexus? That seemed to have worked, but he couldn't get the same results he got last time whenever he tried to access his powers.

”No no no. You're not supposed to fight back.” She said with rubbing her chin with one hand while her eyes were still glued upon Aaron who still threatened her with a simple coin. ”I'm supposed to kill the fakers and you two are them. So you gotta die.” She said the sentence with a chilling tone that differed from how she was speaking earlier, easily . Almost as if she could shit between the guise of an innocent girl and a demoness easily.

”Kirby, sick em

”Ah shit.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger June 12th 2012, 7:09 am

After her display of bartering resulted in the loss of her gift and her guns, Elaine felt no other path lay before her to get her guns back than to murder Clayton. As she followed him, with murderous intent, her head began to think of all the ways in which she could dispatch him until she came to the conclusion that pretending to hug him and then shadow jumping into traffic, then jumping out leaving him to get hit by a truck would work best. The only problem moving across her head told her his parents obviously didn't love him, so a hug could startle him, or reveal something repressed or any other load of stuff.

As she began her approach and hugged Clayton she overheard the strange little girl say something very interesting. She called the two men she mistook for brothers 'fakers.' "What?" She released Clayton from her embrace and homicidal plan. "You two are robots? Machines are not to be trusted!" Elaine reached for her pistols to quickly terminate the two men, when she again realized she made a mistake in relinquishing her pistols in the first place. "Fine." She cocked her hips with her palms firmly attached to bone. "Can I have my guns back, please?" With no control over proper use of air quotations, Elaine once again surrounded the word 'please.'

Before any action could take place in her getting her pistols back, she noticed the canine with a smoking problem. "Hell hounds are almost as evil as robots, but not as smart as corgiyokei." Sensing the on coming fight, Elaine dropped into preemptive strike mode and let her lasso loose while grabbing one of her oxygenated bullets from the ammo distributer in her holster. With a flick of her wrist she launched the bullet loaded with a capsule of pure oxygen towards the hell hound to ignite his breathe and hopefully disorient him and his evil little friend. Taking advantage of the situation, she would then move to attempt to lasso the hell hound's neck to try and wrestle it down to the ground, before moving in to hog tie the creature.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie June 13th 2012, 9:33 pm

Suddenly there were arms around him. They made him jump in surprise. Were there more attackers? It didn't feel like an attack, though; it felt more like a hug, because that is what it was. Elaine hugged him. Or at least that was all Clayton thought she was doing. He assumed it was either an attempt to win her guns back by showing she could be nice, or she had finally fallen for him as he assumed all women eventually did. He was completely oblivious to her murderous intent. Whatever her reasons, she was not getting the weapon back at that point in time. He refused to contribute to the probable injury and possible death of a foul-mouthed young girl and her dragon of a dog by giving her back her gun.

“Hell no, because if I-” His lecture was over before it could begin. A coin spun almost as quickly as the gears in Elaine’s head turned, and it was all twice as quick as even Clayton could react. There was a bright flash and a loud bang as the hellhound reflexively released a jet of flame from its mouth towards the incoming assailant and caught the bullet with it. Clayton took his own reflexive action at that second; he shielded his eyes, and ducked a bit lower. He almost dropped the items in his hands in the process. The girl was as unprepared as he was; her tiny frame was knocked completely back by the surprise explosion, so she was left disoriented by the ringing in her ears and started to struggle to her feet.
Kerberos snaped, snarled, and barked at his attacker, but she had the upper hand after the explosion wreaked havoc on his animal senses. The dog was on its back before it knew it. It struggled against the ropes with fire spraying wildly forward from its mouth.

At that same moment, the police officers from earlier made their triumphant return on a tandem bicycle. It came to a screeching halt. “Woah-hoh, you show dat canine perp whos boss, Angara! Need any backup here?” Officer Fargo congratulated.

“Perp, Jesus H. Christ, McGuinness, she’s tying up a fire breathing dog!” Officer Richards scolded before hopping off the bike and slowly reaching for his gun. He opened his mouth to speak again, but barely managed to say a word before he was caught by a stray ball of fire coughed up from the dog’s throat. His entire body was lit ablaze in an instant, and he rolled on the ground, writhing in the most intense pain of his life. The fire seemed as though it would never go out.

“Oh sweet lutefisk!” Was all McGuinness could manage to intelligibly utter. Everything else from that point was indecipherable gibberish and garbled screams for back up into his walkie talkie as his flight response kicked in and he sped off alone on the bicycle.

Clayton’s eyes were as wide as cliché saucers, it was time to do something, “Elaine! Gun!” He haphazardly tossed her the pistol. He motioned to Aaron with his bourbon bottle, “Thing 1! Givemeyourjacket! Wegottaputthisguyoutandmineismuchnicer! Hurry!” Sure, he wanted to help the cop, but what good would it do to him to ruin his own clothes in the process?

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 13th 2012, 10:11 pm

He was ready for the attack to come his way,but something happened instead. The strange girl hugged the guy? Sean stared the the display of supposed affection for a second marginally confused. Why was she doing this in a situation where they were being attack by a crazy bitch and her hell hound? It didn't really make any sense to him and Aaron was equally confused about the matter as well. What the hell was happening here?

The question was of course answered when the dog let a powerful stream of flames loose form its mouth,followed by a deafening explosion. Aaron had only enough time to create his own shield but Sean was left on his own within the large blast of fire. It wasn't like eh could do anything within the short time span that the blast allowed him, but he was sure Sean could think of something to save his own ass. Luck tended to be on his side as it was.

A strange sensation coursed through Sean's arm as a deep crimson color flashed across his vision and blotted out the intense heat of the fire that should have roasted him alive. The event within itself was strange but he was also unsure what the hell was happening. His narrowed eye to open wider, Sean saw that a wall of red liquid had formed in front of him, seeming to have come from his.....arm? Eyes locked onto the strange phenomenon as the blood fell to the ground with a sickening splash. He barely even noticed the arrival of the cops that had given them so much trouble earlier

His arm wasn't cut,yet the blood somehow managed to form. How did it do that? It was as if his mind were stuck on that fact and nothing else until he felt something hard crash across his face. There was no real pain but Sean was snapped out of his stupor at least. ”Don't gawk idiot.” Aaron snapped at him;eyes turned to the cop that was in an instant on fire.

There was no thought in what he did next, as he threw his jacket to the man.

”Thing one?”

”Yupp, thats your name.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger June 15th 2012, 1:49 am

"If you want to help just, fire indiscriminately until the situation feels safe." Elaine leaped from the beast, landing in a kneeling position to keep her balance during the release from creature. With the fire spreading across the street she needed to rethink how she would deal with the creature, until she realized she didn't need guns to make bullets dangerous. Two bullets rolled around between her fingers as she smashed the two bullets against the ground. A tiny sensor within the rounds began to trigger, readying them for explosion as soon as she recovered her detonator from the bruised and dead body of Clayton.

Then, a bridge crossed itself. Her pistol returned to her hand and the two bullets flew out of her hand towards the girl and the dog. Elaine calculated the rolls each one of the bullets took and her finger slid over to the detonator. Firmly, her finger came down on the trigger. A pulse transmission finished the circuit and the bullets erupted with enough force to disorient the two targets. Wanting to try a new method of dealing with criminals, Elaine developed a bullet that packed a flash bang within it. Not her regular method, but it came in handy.

"Oh, that guy's on fire." Elaine turned to see the officer from their brief encounter lit ablaze. "I know just what to do." Elaine dug through her pocket and dug out her phone and began pressing buttons until a video began to play on her phone of the Midway 1993 game NBA Jam. The speakers of the phone gave out an over played announcer saying 'He's on fire!' "Yes! I can cross that off my list of things to say in situations that don't normally present themselves. Now I just have to say 'I'll have what she's having' at a restaurant after someone has a seizure and it'll be half done."

Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie June 21st 2012, 3:05 am

The smell of burning human flesh invaded the air. Despite the officers best attempts at stopping, dropping, and rolling, the flames showed no sign of dying anytime soon. Clayton took the man’s jacket. If one a suit had to get ruined, better that guy’s than his. He set the bottle of bourbon down behind him and made an attempt to smother the flames. It was a wasted effort, though, as the flames that engulfed the officer also ate the jacket. Finally, Officer Richards lay still and the flames died. As far as Clayton could tell, he was at least alive.

He looked up to find Elaine playing dated videogames on her cell phone instead of helping save lives. Even he was feeling more heroic than her. He could hardly keep his disapproval silent, “Use that to call an ambulance.” He spoke through gritted teeth.

Cellphone cameras went off left and right as a crowd of curious onlookers was formed around the scene.

This would be good for no one.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 23rd 2012, 12:33 am

It seemed the crisis was averted for now,though a new one came in its place. People were being drawn to the scene and that was not a good thing considering how it would affect his reputation,not a good thing in the least. Sean was caught between a rock an a hard place this time but what could he do? It wasn't like he could simply kill everyone here and walk away as if it were nothing,killing never solved anyones problems;except the governments but they are assholes anyway. besides,noone here deserved a fate such as that,so he would leave them be fore now. It wasn't like money couldn't keep them quiet if he really neded it to;money was a wonderful thing and he had plenty of it.

Aaron on the other hand was mentally fuming over the waste of a good jacket,which he had to pay top dollar for,though now it was charred saving the life of some cop who was most likely past his prime anyway. That was something he was not in the least thrilled about but what was done was done. It wasn't like he could change that but he could punish the girl for messing with them in the first place. that seemed like a legitimate idea,if they weren't being treated like a spectacle. Sadly they were,which emant he couldn't really make any violent moves towards a little girl. What the hell had he gotten himself into this time? "Hello 911,we have an emergency." Aaron said,speaking into his cellphone as he was responded with a female voice who asked the state of their emergency.

"We have an officer down,hes sustained burns." Aaron said with an eerily calm voice as the woman on the other end did whatever it was that they did to find out your location. Though beffore she could say anythign else,the phone crumpled in on itself from a psionic grip, as the plastic peices fell to the ground silently;crushed under an expensive leather shoe. "I called for help,though I don't suggest we stay around. I think we've drawn enough attention to ourselves as it is." He said plainly to Elaine and Clayton as he wiped away an invisible speck of dust from his white shirt. It was true that if they stayed any longer,trouble would come to them like so many moths to a flame.

Without waiting for a reply,Aaron walked away from the scene with Sean in tow. The ambulence wouldn't be too long and they could not afford to linger around here for another moment. The girl seemed to have disappeared along with her hellhound but that was far from the end of that. in fact it was only the beggining of a long day for the two young men,the cowgirl and the thief. Looking on the scene was a strange man in a simple suit and close cropped brown hair. His eyes like polished diamonds that seemed to contain a deapth that was almost unimaginable. "So it seems she failed in her mission. Father won't be pleased at all." He muttered disdainfully, checking his golden with a careful eye. The only strange thing about him was that he didn't cast a shadow,even with the suns light directly on him.

"I knew the princess couldn't handle them. It would take more than her mutt to take down those two and the people who helped them are equally strange. This might turn out to be funner than i thought." A strang female voice chimed in as a cloked figure seemed to materialize from behind the man, only a strand of raven black hair flowing from the cover of her hood.

"All talk but no results."

"But we won't make the same mistakes." This was said with a tone that could chill the blood,no,it could freeze the blood itself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top