The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_vote_lcapShattered Glass (OPEN) I_voting_barShattered Glass (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Shattered Glass (OPEN) I_vote_lcapShattered Glass (OPEN) I_voting_barShattered Glass (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shattered Glass (OPEN)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Shattered Glass (OPEN)

Post by Uryurvkos July 24th 2019, 6:53 pm

Munich.

There was boisterous music that played in the streets of the beloved German city. Many people wearing traditional German costume danced joyfully in the streets, locking arms as bands of natives and tourists gathered together. The clapping echoed along the walls of the snake-like streets which were lined in beautiful displays of native grown flowers. This laughter and joy was almost a welcome change from the recent places that AAT-08317 had been, though to him it was nothing more than noise.

He sat at a single wooden table with a mug of beer that swirled its intoxicating substance within. AAT-08317 wiped a smudge off the lip of the glass with his finger before he dusted it off with a napkin that sat beside him. He watched carefully as a crowd of tourists made their way down the festive streets with their cameras and mobile phones, hastily taking pictures as they wandered by. AAT-08317 wondered what it would have been like to not be constrained to the rigorous schedule, before he shoved the mere thought of that to the dark confines of his mind.

AAT-08317 took a sip of his beer, before he removed his own 'mobile phone.' He checked the information that scrolled across the device, noting the time and the approximate distance. The coordinates spontaneously updated, as his eyes narrows on the figures on the screen.

There was a sudden 'boom.' Not an explosion, but something that shook the ground enough and startled the surrounding citizens. It was followed by a haunting silence, before a hushed though worried chatter broke out in the streets. AAT-08317 stood up slowly and removed a Euro note from his pocket before he dropped it on the table before he slowly followed the trail that would lead him to where the coordinates were last.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "No one should be allowed to violently trample on the law."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2017-01-21

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Shattered Glass (OPEN)

Post by Jeannie Rose July 26th 2019, 3:41 am

germany was a nice place to visit. jeannie having a sweet tooth enjoyed how there cuisine was full of yummy treats. so she found herself at a little cafe that made a simply yummy Black Forest cake. munching on her snack jeannie wonders what to do next.

when a loud boom and the ground shaking interrupted her thoughts. huh didn't know they got earthquakes here it seems kinda odd will being a hero she probable should check and see if anyone needed help, so she finished her snack and head out of the shop, she looked around trying to decide where the boom came from.

huh sound like that way,yeah off to save the day so the bubbly blonde head toward the sound of the area the boom came from huh know that she thinks about about it her powers might not be the most useful if it was a earthquake not like she can lift a building off people.

but her enhanced sense would make find trapped people easier, she just worry about getting them out after she found them
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 26th 2019, 12:09 pm

AAT-08317 walked with a hurried pace, as he quickly turned down an alleyway and placed a earbud in his eardrum. The device immediately beeped, as it notified the assassin that it was activated. A few hurried civilians ran past him, yelling at him in German to evacuate the area. One panicked individual limped and likewise told AAT-08317 to turn back, before the assassin grabbed his shoulder with his heavy hand.

AAT-08317 scanned the features of the panicked and injured man, before detecting that his skin was burnt but not with fire nor chemical reaction. He spoke simply in a flawless German accent: „What happened?“

„I do not know!“ the German cried, „But there are men with rifles at the scene! They are collecting people! The police--“

AAT-08317 let the man go as he interrupted him: „Get to a hospital.“

AAT-08317 immediately started jogging toward the scene as the confused and worried German called out to him.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 26th 2019, 10:30 pm

well looks like jeannie was a crowd running about huh not a earthquake well it looked that way, jeanie noticed a interesting looking man talking to one of the locals.

one of those time the hearing of a puppy dog comes in handy as she was able to make out what the was saying even though they were a bit away and in the crowd.

guys with guns taking people? was it a invasion of some kinda. the soldier man well she guessed he was a soldier he looked the part and had the smell of gunpowder like some that handle guns a lot, well he looked like he had a idea of what might be happening, as he calmly jogging in the direction of what ever it was.

well even if he didnt know anything about it, at least being with a big strong soldier would be a safe place to be. so she follows him
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 27th 2019, 2:00 am

AAT-08317 made it down the alleyway, his heightened senses detecting a few hushed cries and whispers as he fell to a crouched position. He pressed his back against a brick wall as he turned his head around the corner and peered into the square. There was stone rubble and shattered glass everywhere, that was scattered around between the overturned street vendor stalls and chairs.

AAT-08317 squinted as he made out the shape of two individuals who were only thirty or so metres away from him. They wore green camouflage uniforms and held Kalashnikov rifles in their hands, as they wandered around and checked the bodies of the people in the street. They suddenly stopped, as they found someone that was pathetically attempting to crawl away. One of the militants laughed, before he grabbed the individual and tied them up against their will. They screamed before they were gagged and dragged away.

AAT-08317's expression did not change. The duo broke their patrol as the one carried the person against their will away and watched as the second continued to walk down the street. AAT-08317 turned his head back for a moment to scan his surroundings, before he saw what he swore to be a woman. He was about to react to that, before he heard the muffled speak of  the approaching militant who spoke in poor Ukrainian: «We're working on it, Commissioner... yes? I can't say that is... there should be, Alfa said they'd be cutting communication lines... alright, copy that: Sveta-2 out.»

As soon as 'Sveta-2' finished speaking, he turned the corner and was immediately punched in the throat by AAT-08317. The throat of the man collapsed entirely, as he struggled on the ground for a moment before falling still. The assassin moved quickly, stripping the militant of his radio which he took and bound with a cord that allowed him to access the unit. His earpiece immediately responded, as he busied himself by hiding the militant's body in the rubble.

AAT-08317 looked back up at the Jeannie, who was still there and spoke in German: „I would recommend you turn back. Get to safety.“
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 27th 2019, 2:23 am

what a mess broken stuff everywhere did a bomb drop or something, that explain the army guys the guy jeannie was watching was watching.

they were capturing people all the sounded the strange guy did some ninja throat chop thingy and took out a soldier then went about hiding the body. when the man noticed her yikes she was caught.

lucky he was nice then she thought a ninja hitman caching someone following them would be. he spoke in germany huh was he some kinda german special forces sent to check out the pointal invasion?

well good thing she new german she guessed. yeah i guess but i wouldn't be much of a super hero if i didn't help people needing saving. besides playing ninja with you looks fun,any idea whats going on? i thought it was a earthquake, but those weren't mole men invading so guessing not a earthquake that made the big boom, wonder who them soldier guys are?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 27th 2019, 2:54 am

AAT-08317 looked at Jeannie for a but a second, before he pulled the rifle off the man. He ejected the magazine for only a moment to ensure the weapon was properly loaded, before placing the magazine back into the weapon. He drew in a breath of air before he spoke: „For whatever reason, these operatives have come to abduct people while being disguised as Ukrainian recruits. They are looking to cut communication to Munich, likely to hide their efforts until they can retreat.“

Tapping the radio unit, AAT-08317 listened carefully to the other side which spoke in just Russian. He instantly detected the accent variation: it was northern. He swore he could make out the voice as well, but from the static it was hard to tell: «Commissioner Gluhkin to all units: the crimson vault has been located. Fall back onto operation centre; keep essential detainees bound and cut loose the others.»

AAT-08317 immediately froze. He had only heard the phrase 'crimson vault' just once in his life. He turned his head to Jeannie, speaking English this time: "I do not know who you are, but you can refer to me as 'Vasili.' We need to find where they are located, and then we can free those hostages. How good are you with a rifle?"
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 27th 2019, 10:31 pm

vasili so your russian then like the sniper guy, well i'm jeannie nice to meet you, huh well i guess i'd say pretty good with rifles i learned from grandpa he was a soldier yup that's why your name sounded familiar they were in the same war him and the russian sniper guy.

yup saving the hostages sounds like a good thing to do,huh maybe i can get a scent from the soldier guy you captured then follow it to their base!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 28th 2019, 6:19 pm

AAT-08317 nodded his head before he handed Jeannie the Kalashnikov rifle he had taken from the body of the soldier. He sat there for a moment, reflecting on what she had said as he then realised that she indeed was a metahuman. AAT-08317 spoke quickly: "Then if you can, lead us to where they are at. We do not have much time."

AAT-08317 turned around the corner as he spotted a patrol of two other soldiers hurrying down the street as they kept their rifles at an alert carry. The assassin watched as they moved by, skipping over the remaining wounded civilians. AAT-08317 narrowed his eyes as he removed a Cz-45 pistol from the holster hidden inside his jacket, before he attached a silencer. He then tapped the radio unit in his ear, changing the channels for but a moment as he spoke quickly in Russian: «08317 reporting status: RED. Target identified 'Commissioner Gluhkin;' attempting make contact with crimson vault. 08317 additional reporting: SOYUZ is in effect.»

«Received.» The voice said on the other end of the radio: «Command to 08317: operation perimetres modified. Disengage operation.»

AAT-08317 sat in silence as he glanced back toward Jeannie, his face remaining neutral but his mind battling itself. He spoke again: «Received. Unit list uncertainty, can confirm hostages being taken by terror element.»

The radio sat silent for a while, before the voice returned: «Command to 08317: irrelevant. Situation is listed as isolated. Agency SVAR will respond where necessary. Force command: disengage.»

AAT-08317 switched off the radio and returned to the channel that the militants were using, as he looked back to Jeannie. He knew there were strict repercussions for disobeying orders and following self-set protocol, he knew all too well. But at the same point, he could not allow this situation to evolve into something irreversible... he would pay for disobeying a 'force command,' but it was something he felt he needed to do. He stepped forward, as he noticed the militants turning the corner into a main square. He spoke silently, but directed at Jeannie: "Take charge."
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 28th 2019, 10:16 pm

jeannie was happy the soldier seemed to get the idea she was simple a human blood hood and tasked her with picking up there trail. most of the time people are surprised and need more explanation to her odd habit of smelling things to figure stuff out.

she smelled the rifle he hand him then the soldier she then much like a dog wandered around in a circle of the area smelling the ground. she stops and points in a direction.bingo! they came from that way, follow me!

she merrily skips off in the direction stopping every now and then to smell the ground to make sure they were going the right way.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 29th 2019, 2:01 pm

AAT-08317 watched as Jeannie merrily skipped along, as he followed he cautiously. He continually scanned his surroundings as they made their way into the square. The assassin paused, as a tick of the geiger counter buzzed in his earpiece. He looked to Jeannie before he spoke quietly: "They have nuclear contaminates in the air..."

The assassin quickly theorised what it could have been, as he linked it to the 'explosion.' But that was unlikely, nuclear weapons did not come that small and the geiger should have been activated even before the 'explosion' happened. Either they brought a low-contaminate, or there was another metahuman that could utilise atomic power.

Soon there was a panicked shout in the Russian language, as AAT-08317 immediately responded and fired a round from his silenced Cz-45 as his earpiece buzzed with activity: «This is Sveta-3! Hostiles found, blonde woman with a Kalashnikov and a man with a pistol! We are under fire!»

«Commissioner Gluhkin to all units: eliminate priority targets! Retreat to regrouping area 031! Leave the package for our unwelcome guests!»

AAT-08317 paused momentarily, before he ducked behind the rubble that offered the only cover he could find as a storm of bullets attempted to trace his outline. The assassin reached behind his jacket as he yanked loose a flashbang from off a cord as he primed the disorientating weapon. He counted to two, before he threw it over his shoulder in an attempt to blind the incoming militants.
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 29th 2019, 9:43 pm

yikes like radioactive? shouldn't we be like wearing suits or something? oh no what if it makes my pretty hair fall out!

jeannie holds her hair nervously worrying if it will fall out. well i am rich enough i could afford nice wigs, then maybe in time daddy might make something to fix it

jeannie's thinking is interrupted by a bullet whizzing over her head,hey that almost hit me! she then noticed her companion had moved and some scary looking men were coming there wayhey wait for me!

she hurries to join him in his hiding spot, she waited for his flash bomb to go off before poking the rife over the rubble and firing in the enemy's direction
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle July 29th 2019, 10:51 pm

Israel surveyed the battlefield as bullets whizzed this way and that. He had been tracking the cybernetically enhanced assassin since the Tate Modern, keeping a general watch on his movements.

He was, after all, an enhanced, which made him a person of interest in and of itself, let alone the fact that he was armed, dangerous, and on less than dubious legal ground.

Jeannie Rose, a previous applicant to ECLIPSE, was with him, and handling herself relatively well in spite of her laid back mannerisms.

For now, Agent Knight simply watched, invisibly, focusing his efforts into protecting any civilians in the area through his amorphous autokinesis and morphogenetic material bio-mimicry among other abilities to keep them safe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shattered Glass (OPEN) PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryurvkos July 30th 2019, 2:42 am

AAT-08317 ignored the remarks Jeannie made, as he turned over the cover and fired three concentrated shots with his pistol toward the soldiers that his comrade had shot at with the rifles. One of the militants fell dead by Jeannies' hand nearly immediately, letting off a string of bullets toward the rooftops.

His geiger counter activity then increased for only a moment before its excited ticking settled to what it was before. The assassin simply did not understand, that form of minor activity was simply not achievable by any conventional nuclear weapon. AAT-08317's mind then dawned on the sudden reality that perhaps he did know what it was.

It needed to be neutralised immediately.

"Jeannie," AAT-08317 spoke in a somehow neutral tone, "it is true that if we approach their 'base,' your hair will begin to fall out... but from what I am guessing, it is not a bomb. We will need to time this as best we can, and once we are inside the radius we will need to neutralise whatever this is first. The hostages come second."

AAT-08317 mused a bit longer, as he motioned to the dead militants that lay in the street: "We secure their masks. It will not protect us entirely, but at least it will filter out the dust. You take the first one, the second one we find I will take."
Uryurvkos
Uryurvkos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 30th 2019, 3:02 am

huh well yeah guess that makes sense no point in getting the hostages if we can't get them out safely,what a gentleman letting me take the first one. she grabs the mask and can't resist being a nerdy star wars fan and talk like darth vaderluke i am your father

she decides to take the bullets from the militants guns as she had more uses for them now than they did one of the advantages of taking the bad guys guns more bullets are easier to findwell hopeful we can wrap this up before to much of my hair falls out so it'll grow back quick.

hope you have a good idea what to do when we get there i'm no rocket scientist,but daddy is so guess o could call him if we need help
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top