The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_vote_lcapDoctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_voting_barDoctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_vote_lcapDoctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_voting_barDoctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions Empty Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions

Post by Troglodyte April 9th 2012, 11:02 pm

Name:standard Atomic Robo-zombie "Drone"

Abilities:Immunity to pain

Looks:Like a corpse walking about, usually with a metal dome covering the top of their heads. May occasionally have wires running along their limbs. When going about in public, they are usually wearing gray jumpsuits, gloves and motorcycle helmets to avoid attention. This seldom works.

History:The standard "cheapskate" version of the Atomic Robo-zombie men start are created from dead bodies from various places. The bodies are preferably not too badly decomposed, but "patchwork"-versions can be done by removing substandard-body-parts replacing them with parts from another corpse. The innards of the bodies are removed to make place for a small power-reciever, built to recieve electricity transmitted from the patented "doctor 0 coils" pumping-station for the formalehyde that replaces the blood and and other fluids, and a small neuro-electrical graft that enables the remaining nerves to transmit impulses.

The brain is completely removed and replaced with a rather simple version of Doctors 0 patented, A.I "Cogitators" that gives them a crude, limited intellect, that allows them some semblance of entertainment. They are remotely controlled from Doctor 0s chassis via a special 'mindlink'-device wich uses his information-absorbtion psychic ability as a carrier-wave.

These drones can fight if they have to, but are generally used for heavy lifting and menial work, often forming the bulk of Doctor 0s minoins

Powergrid:19
STR:5
DUR:6
SPD:4
INT:1
AB:0
FS:3

Name: Atomic Robo-zombie-spy

Abilities:Immunity to pain

Looks:This model is for all intents and purposes a normal human. Usually made for infiltrations, these Atomic Robomen are usually made from military or federal agents with high enough clearance to get into wherever the plot needs them to go, and often discarded after the mission.

History:The creation of this model isvirtually identical to that of the cheaper version, but places less emphaphis on strength and endurance and more on making it look and act as much as the original as possible. This is achieved by miniaturizing most of the internalized components and giving it a more advanced model of the cogitator. Due to Doctor 0s information-absorbation, the cogitators of these units are often infused with the knowledge that they possesed when they where alive, and the social protocolls often permits them to emulate the personality of their forebearer to such a degree, that they can fool most people that were not intimately familiar with the "original" in passing. However, they are not advanced enough to handle in-depths conversation accurately.

Powergrid:22
STR:4
DUR:4
SPD:6
INT:3
FS:5

Name: Atomic Robo-zombie Tesla-Trooper

Abilities:forearms replaced with three foot tesla-coils, capable of firing bursts of electrical energy.

Looks:Like a corpse walking about, usually with a metal dome covering the top of their heads. May occasionally have wires running along their limbs. However, unlike the standard model, the forearms of these Robo-Zombies have been replaced by devices that look somewhat like Tesla-coils, that constantly spark with electricity.

History:The creation of this model is identical to that of the standard model except that it contains several electrical generators, connected to the tesla-coil-like devices that have replaced its forearms. They are usefull mostly as guards and sentries, but are quite expensive to make compared with the standard model.

Powergrid:23
STR:3
DUR:6
SPD:2
AB:6 (electrical bursts)

Name: Atomic Robo-zombie Ninja.
Abilities:Apart from having the coolest name of any minion, they lack any EP-based powers

Looks:Usually dressed in a black jump-suit and masked from head to toe. The jumpsuit contains all manner of "ninja"-style weapons commonly seen on TV. Beneath the jumpsuit they are quite extensively modified, having all their major joints replaced by servos.

History:The creation of this model is a very complicated undertaking and must be done "by hand" due to the variations in human body. These troopers use components of the highest standards and even though their existance fill a very small niche Doctor 0 seems to have a childish fascination for Ninja. These troopers usually never exist in great numbers, but when they do Doctor 0 usuallly keeps them close at hand.
Powergrid:24
STR:5
DUR:5
INT:2
FS:6

Name: Life-preserving mobile chassis.

Abilities:same as victim +full flight

Looks: A hovering ball, roughly one to one and a half foot in diameter, the bottom-part metal, whilst the top-part is made of glass. Virtually identical to the chassis of the good doctor himself. They are filled with a jelly-like "biomed gel" that keeps the brain free from infection as well as providing sustenance

History:This is a copy of Doctor 0s own chassis, built to house brains that he considers "Worthy" to a sort of unlife after death. Due to the fact that 0 doesn't believe in mindwiping his "patients" most of the brains go insane when they realize themselves in these machines and often die from the shock or commit suicide. Those who manage to survive and adapt to their new existance, however will soon realize that their on-board cogitators increase their intelligence greatly.

Powergrid:
STR:0
DUR:2
SPD:2
INT: same as victim (+2 for occupants below 4 int. Above 4 int the on-board computers doesn't really do much difference)
FS: same as victim or 1, depending on wether failsafes for violent behaviour are in place.
Magic:Same as victim
Spells:Same as victim
Flight:2

0-drones

Aproximate look for the 0-drones.
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions Aspacer_zps8e3a1837

Name:Offensive 0-drone

Abilities:Lightning-cannon

Looks:The basic form of the 0-drone is somewhat akin to a metallic, flying sphere only slightly larger than a tennisball. They are usually designed to work as extra hands and eyes for our superintelligent brainoid. They allow him to multitask and in a sense be in several places at once. Most of the 0-drones lack advanced intellect and works as little more as extensions of their masters will. And apart from the message-drone, they simply cease to function and explode if moved further away from their master than about half-a-mile.

The Offensive Combat drone varies little in appearance from the standard drone-sphere, apart from a having what looks like a series of small spherical openings on its chassi, from wherei t can fire the electronic beams.

History:

STR:1
DUR:3
SPD:5
AB:6
FS:4

Name:defensive 0-drone

Abilities:forcefield generator

Looks:The basic form of the 0-drone is somewhat akin to a metallic, flying sphere only slightly larger than a tennisball. They are usually designed to work as extra hands and eyes for our superintelligent brainoid. They allow him to multitask and in a sense be in several places at once. Most of the 0-drones lack advanced intellect and works as little more as extensions of their masters will. And apart from the message-drone, they simply cease to function and explode if moved further away from their master than about half-a-mile.

History: The defensive variant functions very similarly to the offensive one, but differs in that instead of shooting deadly lasers, it projects a round, flat forcefield, in front of itself, aproximately 3 feet across. Its main weakness is the fact that the forcefield is only active in one direction, thus making it vulnerable to attacks from behind. The force-field generator also eats up energy causing the little drone to occasionally shut it down to charge it up again.

SPD:5
AB:6
FS:4

Name:Utility-0-drone

Abilities:Inbuilt toolkit, Tractor-beam (works like a less effective version of TK)

History:The utility-version of the 0-drone is basically a self-aware toolbox, designed to work autonomously on the various mechanical projects the good doctor has going, and thus has a rather advanced c ogitator extensive technical programming, even though it lacks "true" intelligence. It also has a weak anti-gravity beam enabling it to lift objects similarly to a much weaker, less versitile version of telekinesis. However, this beam is too weak and slow to be of any use in combat.

SPD:4
INT:3
AB:2 (tractor-beam)
AB:2 (inbuilt toolkit)
FS:3

Name:Messenger 0-drone

Abilities:Holograms :1 (no offensive use whatsoever.) Technopathy:3 The Drone has automatic software for lower-tier hacking, and is capable of transmitting information back to doctor 0.

History:The messenger drone is outfitted to be faster and more agile than the regular drone, and has also been modified with rather advanced problem-solving equipment, and is the only drone actually designed to work on its own, away from its benevolent overlord. It is basically a very fancy ways of sending messages, capable of projecting holographic displays of whatever Doctor 0 wishes. It is basically designed as a way to work in tandem with other scientists, being both able to send holographic messages a

INT:2
AB:1 (holograms)
AB:3 (Technopathy)

Last edited by Troglodyte on December 27th 2012, 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions Empty Re: Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions

Post by Ace April 13th 2012, 12:59 am

Looks good to me
Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions Empty Re: Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions

Post by Chellizard December 12th 2012, 2:54 am

Unapproved for new system edits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Doctor 0s Zombiemen, drones and assorted minions JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrance December 12th 2012, 3:22 am

Alright. Approved.
Terrance
Terrance

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 27th 2012, 5:40 pm

Approved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top