The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Brigades I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Brigades I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Brigades I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Brigades I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Brigades I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Brigades I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Brigades I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Brigades I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Brigades I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Brigades I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Brigades I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Brigades I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Brigades I_vote_lcapBrigades I_voting_barBrigades I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Brigades

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brigades Empty Brigades

Post by Forceaus March 11th 2012, 8:30 pm

Forcewave and his 2 comrades in their current mission started making their way to their assigned military base via a couple of army jeeps.They figured it would quicker this way rather than running the whole way.The city was evacuated so they did not have to worry about traffic.They were nearing the base just as the next wave could be seen coming.Women could be seen flying amongst dragons.It seems time was running out.Using some of the weapons stored on the jeeps a few soldiers started firing up at the first ones to appear attempting to keep them from getting to close to the vehicles.They managed to kill a couple of the dragons but could not do much more.A few of the dragons started shooting blasts of fire down upon them.Forcewave had to blast back to keep them from hitting them and managed to kill one of the dragons in the process.Another dragon swooped down and got very close to the jeep before he blasted it backwards but it was still alive though struggling to get up.
They had finally arrived at the base as the invading forces started swooping down on them and attacking.The counter attack began immediately.Machine gun fire shot back at the dragons and mysterious women as they attacked.As one of them flew near forcewave thought she looked famaliar to him.He did not have time to figure out why.He started firing back at the mass of invaders in the area.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Brigades Empty Re: Brigades

Post by Gauntlet March 27th 2012, 9:51 pm

Gauntlet hopped off the side of the Jeep, the base was in complete disarray. Everything from pieces of exploded tank shrapnel, to shattered and charred water canteens littered what used to be a military base in New York City - Queens District. The occasional body part was not uncommon either although most of the bodies had been too chard by the Draconic Artillery for anything to still really be distinguishable from general rubble and debris.

Gauntlet felt his hand glow white with energy and could feel his eyes glowing, shining bright white light out of his irises. He felt rage inside himself for the first time in a long time. He was not going to accept defeat on this day. Gauntlet never accepted defeat. He looked up in time to see another dragon type thing breath fire down towards him, he dove out of the way but only just in time, feeling the rubber on the bottoms of his boots begin to liquify with the white hot heat of the dragon's firey breath.

"Oh no you don't!" Gauntlet said under his breath with an angry tone. He used his rage to force his energy, and become more powerful. This of course was against his usual way of fighting, he knew if he wasn't careful he could overpower his Gauntlets, making himself suitable to all kinds of unpleasantness. "Me and everyone else" He thought bluntly.

He did another dive avoiding a blast from one of those crazy floating girls flying towards him, instinctively he fired a blast of white energy up at the girl. It skimmed her but he watched her dodge it, hovering quickly to the left to avoid his blast. He smiled and thought "Classic, I've got you now" He fired a wave of energy, almost in a pattern of a machine gun, the sound of the energy releasing at a rapid pace flowed through his ears. He fired from right to left with his right hand, forcing the girl to continue to dodge right. She dodged faster and faster until she would, by Gauntlet's calculations, no longer be able to stop quickly.
As soon as Gauntlet mad this assumption he fired a large blast directly in front of her likely next dodge. As the flying girl dodged his machine gun she ran right into the giant blast of energy Gauntlet had fired from his left hand. The girl hit the ground with a crash and Gauntlet smiled "Not so tough."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Brigades 65753510
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 29th 2012, 2:53 pm

(OOC:Hey guys I have to exit this topic after this post to participate in the boss topic.Nightraven may be joining it though.)

The battle continued and it was a difficult one indeed.At one point he noticed that Gauntlet had killed one of the flying women and the moment he did 2 dragons disappeared immediately.A way to defeat the enemies had been discovered.Now knowing this he made it the priority from this point forward.He started concentrating his fire upon them instead of the beasts that accompanied them.As he did so he communicated to the soldiers to attempt to do the same.This strategy was proving far more effective.One by one they started to fall.

But more forces came.These in the form of more clones.These ones he recognized as clones of Dr Everyone.Things were starting to seem near impossible.Without even taking a second to wait the counter attack continued even while fire rained down on them.Only a few had actually came here while more could be seen flying about.The military already had an idea in mind though.They had decided to mount some large machine guns on a few vehicles and drive into the city to engage the numerous attackers.Forcewave decided to accompany them in this operation.He hopped into one of the vehicles and they got moving.
Down one street after another they traveled as they attacked the forces that were flying around attacking everything in sight.Eventually their assault upon the attackers overcame them.

Before they could celebrate something else arrived.A dark mass now loomed over the city.Seeing this Forcewave told the soldiers that they should return to base while he handles this newly arriving entity.

(Exit)

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauntlet March 29th 2012, 6:19 pm

Gauntlet ran up next to Forcewave, staring up at a huge hovering mechanical mass. It had to be more than 100 feet across from tip to tip. He looked around, there were more, many more. There had to be close to 300 of these new 'alien ships' floating across the skies of Queens.
"Forcewave, we need to do this together, we can't single-handedly take these things down. I'll take to the roofs of the buildings and see if I can get above some of these low flying ones, you take the ground and try to hit it from bellow. If we do this together we can find a weak point."

Gauntlet looked at Forcewave, not really waiting for a response he unclipped his pole-staff from his belt, spinning it around his wrist and then separating it into two jagged 3 foot spikes in either hand. Gauntlet ran at the nearest and tallest building he could find and began to climb, looking up at the looming alien ships as he went.

Brigades 65753510
~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum