The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_voting_barThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_voting_barThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 Empty Re: They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Post by Illya March 2nd 2012, 2:02 am

(Just wanted to let you know Nightquill, don't make claims about my characters when they aren't in things like newspapers, don't make ideas about my characters when I know that storyline wise, no one ever knows about these things.

Oh and before you argue, don't.

It's my character, and he's never been identified at all, comes with the whole working for a powerful supervillain organization that has evaded detection for many years. )

Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 Empty Re: They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Post by Ember_Fangs March 2nd 2012, 4:07 pm

The wall of electricity had began to waver slowly and Gracie could feel that thumping pain in the back of her skull which told her she was stretching the ball of power which sat in the back of her mind. She was half concentrating on what the man who was taking control was saying while leaning back ever so slightly on the cars, making sure the wall stayed upright and strong. She nodded and then hitched her riffled off her shoulder and re checked the gun to make sure it was ready before passing it to Plural.
"I'll want that when I come back but if someone doesn't have powers give it to them, show them how to use it properly. It's full with 40 rounds and there's magazines in the strap," she instructed, her fingers grazing over the weapon as if it were an old friend she was saying a fond farewell to.
"I'd advice dropping back to the hotels in the third row in. It will give us a wider firing range and more room to knock more buildings down if we need to make a bigger wall. We'll try and hold them off as best as we can before retreating. We'll make sure we're the last one's through the tunnel and then we'll close it in behind us. Here," she rummaged in one pocket on the large belt she wore round her waist and handed him three devices which looked like ear pieces.

"You're A, I'm B and whoever you give the other two to are C and D. We can keep in contact better this way, then we can give you a heads up when we're heading back. Say the letter and it will instantly link you to me. Say Over and Out and it will cut off the communication. I've tried to make them as undetectable as I can so this lot shouldn't be able to pick it up," she jerked her thumb over her shoulder to indicate who 'they' were before she gave a two finger mock salute.
"If we seen any Civvies I'll send them back through the tunnel. If I don't send a warning then you know it's not a friendly thing staggering out the dark," she smiled and slid the ear piece in making it turn white to green to show it was working.
"Deluge was it?" she stepped up to Sean with a smile. "Shall we fry some Zombies?" The wave of electricity slowly flickered out of existence.
"Yo, Magic. Boss want's a word," she shouted to the energy magic user who had been fighting on the other side of the wall before she planted her feet shoulder width apart and laced a layer of electricity through the water-filled lungs of a group of Zombies while Sean worked on another group. The Zombies convulsed and fell to the ground, meaning Gracie could swiftly move to the down for the count creatures and decapitate them with her blade before they came back for round two.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 2nd 2012, 4:50 pm

Sean nodded, recognizing the orders barked out by the blonde. Peaking over the fortifications that stood between the zombies and him. The zombies didn't show any sign of slowing down and that meant he would ahve to act fast if he were to stop them from taking over his home of New York. No way in Hell would they take this city. This was his home and not a zombie buffet. Stepping over the makeshift wall he stared down the powerful force that milled onward towards them. Though they were about to see the power of nature itself through him. of course he didn't revere nature like his mother did, but he did believe he was gifted.

Water pulled in from the ocean in a wave, floating over the zombies as it formed a cloud above him. Casting a dark shadow over the heroes as he prepared his next move. Gracie addressed him, which drew a smirk accross hsi face. The zombies would be far beyond fried when he finished them. There wouldn't even be a word for what they would be when he was done with them. "Of course." he agreed as the water moved from above him with a sweep of his hands, catching the zombies up into its stream. As they were taken into an orb of water that swirled too chaotically for them to escape.

Sean had managed to capture a good bit of them, waiting for the electricity to do its part in the deed. Which was fry them crispier than chicken. Once that was done they could get to clean up duty really, considering how easy these zombies seemed to kill. Much easier than movie portrayl anyway.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infiltrator March 2nd 2012, 5:52 pm

"Alright I am going to take that hotel over there. And then we will try to keep them back from there." The Infiltrator reloaded his gun again and started falling back from the zombies. He turned around and looked at some of the navy men that were with them still there that had not yet been defeated. "Okay all eight of you with me. Bring whatever guns and ammunition you have left and follow me." Jason watched as eight men stepped forward with there guns. Under his mask the Infiltrator smiled because he had some help now, and they loved to shoot. "Follow me soldiers, we head to the roof there and we shoot down onto the zombies. Lets move quickly, I can get us to the fallback point. Just shoot and kill. Good Luck you all." Jason saluted before him and his eight men ran off towards the hotel.
The Infiltrator
The Infiltrator

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural March 4th 2012, 8:02 am

From every angle, this siege wasn't going great for the zombies, or at least that's how it looked to Plural who was currently watching it from just about every angle. The monotonous gait and pressing forward of the walking dead was unrelenting and certainly their strongest attribute, but they were little match for the superhumans and the organized efforts he had them all executing. The creatures were clearly mindless but not without organization. I they had been they wouldn't be in such a group. Their only goal was to rip and tear apart the world around them. The way it looked they were but the harbingers of something larger and worse. They were but a foretelling for something more dangerous. More sinister.

Something to do with ice and electricity but wracking his brain nothing made sense. Well perhaps some sort of 'weather god' but Dr. Necrodium didn't seem the type to enlist the aid of others. At least not for something like this. He was a tactician. That much was evident from the way this incursion upon the biggest city in the world inhabited by more metahumans than any other place except maybe Hon Kong. And i he was a tactician and the head of this, he was after something be it glory or a power source or something else just plain evil, he was planning to get it alone.Sharing didn't fit the motivation of a villain of this caliber. So just what the fuck was on its way and could bring down the navy by itself?

The answer became irrelevant to the original however as he listened to the suggestions of the rest of his force. Suggestions coming from every which way. Being the hub for telepathic communication between multiple renditions of yourself thinking hundreds or perhaps thousands of thoughts at once was very distracting but it made multitasking so much easier. And at least each one of them thought the same way and could understand these facts.

The one man copy machine took Gracie's suggestion into consideration while she handed him her gun, a weapon she obviously had owned and used or many years. "Good idea. We'll make a second stand before the next wall at the hotels. The next line will be drawn one block further in than the 3rd row so we can easily get behind the toppled buildings and hang on a second. i''ll return your gun in a moment," the duplicator said as she passed it to him. Next thing there were another 10 of the hero holding identical copies of the assault rifle.

"Here take this back. I have plenty of them now. I'll send 'em up to the Coast Guard kids and use the others to make a nice firing line on the first block just until everyone falls back behind them. It'll give those normal guys and the Infiltrator some time to make a break for it when the time comes. Now if you'll excuse me. I have some buildings to bring done and a few other things to do." he had told her some minutes prior before he had run of into the empty streets alone. Well alone by his standards.

He was never alone in anyone else's opinion but to him, using his clones as company really didn't count. Now he and the 4 he had brought along with him had ransacked Perry's gunshop and now he and his clones looked like some sort of comical comic book assassin, armed to the teeth, literally in one instance. They were loaded down with ammunition, riles, bows, arrows, knives, guns and survival supplies for traps and water to give his team something to keep them hydrated. Everyone was going to put blood sweat and maybe tears into the fight today. At the very least they shouldn't have to be thirsty.

As he stepped out of the shop he came across a few things and more gears started to grind in his head and without a word uttered, his clones got to work. A dump truck had stopped in front of the store so the guys in it could make a run or it. Just his luck as he hijacked the thing and loaded the front seat with the weapons and sent that clone off to resupply the gun toting men he had sent to a roof. The rest o the clones and he moved on to the irst of the buildings he was going to bring down.

It only took a few minutes to punch his way through the important support beams when he split up and with his ability to look through walls and a brain hardwired it seemed or science and math, the trajectory was spot on and as the building toppled over, the sound of crunching steel and concrete could be heard for almost a mile in the silent and once bustling burrough. As the dust cleared, Plural walked out of the cloud utterly alone now, having allowed his pawn like clones to be crushed and killed within the building to get the job done without wasting explosives and even more valuable, time.

Several blocks over he was aware of the next building that came crumbling down by his and Mockingbird's efforts. It almost brought a tear to his eye to see the skyline crumple and become disfigured, especially by his own hands and plan.

Elsewhere his clones were picking up unused cars from around the blocks and making lines out of them, draining gasoline and rigging the vehicles to explode upon his command after the team dropped back some to a safe locale, he was going to blow those creatures and whatever else showed up straight back to hell where they had come from. A bit of superficial damage was worth sacrificing because the human race could rebuild, plus really the streets of Brooklyn could do with a repaving. The idea brought a grim smile to his lips as he began designing the fall of another building.

"At the very least New York isn't going to be overrun with the walking dead on my watch today. I wonder if NYC is insured because this shit happens all the time....Note to self, look into whether you can insure a city and what this falls under. I swear if it's "Act of God" I'm writing a letter to Congress and slapping a senator."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cefiro March 4th 2012, 1:39 pm

Jayce felt Arinth shift beneath his hand. The winged tabby stretched and yawned.
"So, you two, is it..."
As Jayce watched, Arinth looked around for Nightquill.
"Wait... Jayce, where's Nightquill?"
"He left," Jayce said. "It turns out that someone didn't hear about the attack, so he's getting them to safety."
"Oh," Arinth said. "Well, I do hope he makes it. He seemed like a very nice boy."
Jayce nodded. "Yeah. Anyway, we still haven't received orders to attack yet, but I suppose we'd better get down there."
(Okay, from now on, Quill's posts will be about him getting that last person to safety. Just a heads-up.)

"Suddenly, I heard a tapping,
Gently, as if someone rapping,
Rapping at my chamber door."

You heard me rapping, right?

Victims... aren't we all?
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 Crow_title
El Cefiro
El Cefiro

Number of posts : 51
Job : Classified
Humor : Never gonna give you up...
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird March 6th 2012, 1:39 am

Second building, ready for demolition. Mockingbird thought to herself as she stepped out of the tall glass tower that reached towards the heavens. "Hey guys, just to make this fast, pass me your explosives and I can set the rest of the charges. I can run really fast so it just might be for the best if I was to take them all. That cool with you?" The words flowed out of Mockingbird's mouth at a heightened speed in order to get them all out before moving on. "Also, I'm assuming the original one of you can see through this so I'll use this to communicate with you. I want everyone behind my wall of buildings in about ten minutes if that works for you guys. If not, tell me through one of your clones when everyone is behind it. Then we can have our next line of defense." After the words came rapid fire out of her mouth, she took the explosives from the Plural clones and sprinted off to another tall glass spire that was out of the range of the last building that would fall but tight enough not to leave any gaping holes. If anything, the small gaps between would work like a funnel to move the zombies into a contained area so that they could take them out in a line.

Her hands stretched outwards to push the doors open and allow her entrance into the building. Her mask was still set on it's special mode of vision, allowing her to view the support beams. A blur moved across the room, setting up explosives on the support pillars. Sprinting with all her superhuman speed, she ran out the swinging doors once more. Her legs carried her to another tower that she had calculated to be beside the previous tower when it fell. I really got the easy and boring job. She thought to herself as she entered another large tower that reached into the clouds. The supports in this building were hidden behind in offices, making them slightly more annoying to get to. No matter, this process is just rinse and repeat. She continued to think as she bursted through the doors to continue her assignment. I wonder if those Plural clones will be coming after me for their explosives, whatever.

(Sorry it's so bad, I need to get some sleep)

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago March 7th 2012, 8:53 pm

Millenia moved herself to the other side of force field and got to work with her orders. She saw that behind her, the others were going to work trying to build a more solid defensive wall. In her opinion she thought that they might be able to find a better suited object instead of knocking down buildings. It was too bad, this city took so long to construct and in such little time they were tearing it down. The worst part she found was that all of them were trying to save the city, however at this point it did seem as if they were doing more harm than good. But everyone had been evacuated so at least no one else would have to get hurt.
Millenia made her way to the street perpendicular to the one that all the others were retreating down. Unfortunately still shooting down zombies as walked, it was a good thing that she decided to wear her comfortable heels but was amazed that she stayed on her feet even after she escaped that last conflict she was in. Millenia picked up to a jogging pace to get a lead on the Zombies a bit and then took out those that would be behind the trench she was about to create. She looked at her canvas and then took a few steps back. Millenia help up her right index finger and a tiny green light glowed at its tip.
"Nihilum."
Millenia pointed her finger forward and began blasting through the earth and pavement. She pulled the beam from one side of the street to the other the resulting damage being a ditch that was roughly 20 feet deep. Millenia blew off the top of her finger like it was a gun and made for a quick pace towards the rest of the group. She heard a building come down and flinched a little bit seeing as they were not playing around here. She ran towards where the building had fallen going to see if they needed any more help with creating the barricade or with anything else this man might have planned. There was an eerie feeling to the air and Millenia just hoped that these Zombies were the only thing they had to deal with for right now...

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 8th 2012, 4:46 pm

Gracie could have done a happy dance when she was given her gun back - she had slaved over that beauty for months to get it working so well; quick lock and load time, smooth working loader, a wide range of accepted bullets, a long firing range and a powerful punch. It had been one of a kind - now it had been copied. Gracie wasn't sure if she was happy about the idea of her gun being mass produced or whether she was jealous others had her gun. The confusing multitude of emotions just added to her spiteful strikes on the wet zombies which twitched and fell. Gracie slowly adjusted to Sean's way of moving, even though she was nowhere near as powerful as the older boy, stubbornness kept her going.

Gracie had just dispatched another 10 of the zombies when the ground rumbled and rocked the Earth violently as a building came tumbling down. Muttering under her breath Gracie glanced around at the mass of rotting flesh that covered the beach. The smell was disgusting and made her stomach launch. Systematically Gracie pulled up a scarf and tied it round her nose and mouth to stop the disgusting smells making her wretch. That was one thing they did not need. She nudged one with her boot to make sure it was properly dead before she skipped on after Sean and the next wave, loading her gun she picked off a few at the same time as frying them. The electricity in the second row of buildings were beginning to wink in and out of life as it arched through the air towards Gracie, encasing her in an odd blueish light. The arc itself was dangerous - live electricity shooting through the sky was as deadly as touching a live wire. Except this thick cord of electricity would probably put a normal human into a coma or worse. It crackled as it moved, creating an eerie noise of marching electrons.

"How many more ARE there!?" Gracie exclaimed. The second wave seemed to be going on forever.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 8th 2012, 5:13 pm

Zombies fell into twitching mounds of flesh and they would move no more, but they were replaced by more. As if the horde was meant to never run out, but go on until its target was destroyed. Though he was nowhere close to done, even if the pounding in his head seemed to increase. Why was this happening now of all place? True his powers were functioning to full capacity, it was as if he were overexerting himself, when he could do so much more. Sooner or later he expected something unpleasent but right now Sean would have to work through it. Zombies didn't know pain like he knew it. They would never stop as long as they had the ability to move, which was quickly being taken away.

All Sean had to do was douse them in water and let the electricity do its job. Zombies falling prey to the girls power, which worked perfectly with his. This was noc hallenge at all, and Sean would be able to get back to eating ice cream if no more zombies managed from the deep. He was waiting for the buildign to come falling and to crush the zombies like so many insects under a boot. This was going to be easy, but he didn't want to push himself too much otherwise he would be bleeding formt he nose before he knew it.

Being the show off he was, Sean had to slice the legs form under a few as they sprayed deep black blood. Though unexpectantly he felt a sdhapr pang course through his head. Hand reaching to hold it as something warm flowed down his lip. Trailing to his chin and falling to the pavement. A single drop of blood. With the back of his hand he wiped the liquid away, hoping no one noticed. "So what do you say we finsih this up?" He wondered, hoping he could go on any longer.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infiltrator March 9th 2012, 2:09 pm

Finally after sprinting for several minutes they made their way to the hotel. "You guys take the elevator to the top floor then take the fire escape to the roof. I will meet you all up there. Remember our job is too keep them zombies back." The Infiltrator saluted before the men ran off into the hotel; he gathered his strength in his legs and looked up at the towards the roof of the hotel. After gathering his strength he jumped as high as he could catching the edge of the roof building. Jason pulled himself up onto the roof and looked down on the action. It was a few minutes later that the rest of the Coast Guard joined him. "Everybody face towards the Zombies. When they start coming towards us I will get all of us from building to building safely. Firing position." The Infiltrator stood to his feet and tossed a flash grenade high into the air and shot it letting Plural know that they had made it to the roof safely. After doing so The Infiltrator got into a crouched position and aimed for the horde of zombies.

In suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 FNPbE

Out of suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 EAf7x
The Infiltrator
The Infiltrator

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightquill March 9th 2012, 9:20 pm

"Come on!" Nightquill yelled from the bottom of the stairs
"Sheesh, weirdo, cool your jets!" the woman said, finally reaching the last level.
Nightquill pressed his hand to his forehead in annoyance.
Give me the strength not to kill myself... he thought. Dear god, she's annoying...

(Sorry about the delay.)
Nightquill
Nightquill

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural March 10th 2012, 2:33 pm

Atop the shore front building he had chosen for his varitable crow's nest, the sentry that was Plural watched with what felt like impunity. He was only 3 stories off the ground but as it was, he wasn't a target or the slew of what felt like never ending enemies.

This wave of zombies had been pressing forward for several minutes. Even with the efforts of Deluge and Grace working together this was proving ot be overwhelming but something pressed on the clones mind just as it did for all o the other duplicates. Something was wrong...weird. Abnormal. Just not right. There was something that they all weren't noticing at it was becoming aggravating. How had they missed something? They'd been at this for nearly an hour eyes wide open...then It struck him like a fist in the face.

There were too few bodies.

How had he missed it? He'd been watching this whole time. Polarized lenses blocking out the glare off the water's surface so he could see from his vantage point, every zombie for a good half mile even without zooming in but now he realized even with all of these dying zombies, that there was a good portion of them missing.

"Smart box, x-ray filter scan for all electronic transmissions and frequency. Match nec-zombie wavelength!" the clone exclaimed as it burst into furious motion on his rooftop.

As the goggles on his face swiftly responded to his commands he moved to look out at the street and the beach. With his altered vision he saw what he should have seen coming from the very beginning. They had been tricked. The zombie horde had been slipping past them for some time now. At least the last few minutes for sure. Gaggles of the undead and scrambling unabashedly over each other through the sewer lines and were splitting up beneath them them to bypass their fire lines. With but a thought the sentry relayed this information to each of his brethren who in turn informed the other heroes who fought alongside the platoon of Plurals.

With their warnings, the clones conveyed the message to fall back and regroup as planned. Everyone was to stick to the plan as laid out and meet up with the original behind the second line.

The original took a moment to curse to himself as he watched yet another building fall down by his own hand and felt for just an instant that the crumbling of that building was but a foreshadowing of this ragtag groups own failure and the thunderous sound of a skyscraper reduced to rubble by its own weight was the same ominous noise that his plans would produce soon.

If he was the type to think it would work, he would've slapped himself but chose not to, refusing to give in to defeat. There was still more than enough options to fix this. The zombies had been roving and searching or viable pathways past and so they hadn't gotten through that far into the city. Still mostly inside the enclosure they had formed above ground... Then he realized. His plan was still just as functional. He just needed to get these guys to regroup that was all that it would take He needed his team to be be hind the safe line so he turn on his own heels and jogged his way to the rendezvous point, issuing orders and fighting vicariously through his clones.

Each clone told the others to make their breaks or it now and get to the rendezvous, They would hold back the tide for them. They assured the others that they had this. After all they had all put their faith in his leadership up unto this point. Why start doubting now.

Each clone did their part. Some stood on top of the cars they had set up so diligently and flicked quarters and nickels like bullets severing brain stems and tendons, leaving twitching zombie bodies behind. Others stepped right into the fray and with empty hands and ripped body after body to bits with vicious precision and inhuman strength cracking skulls bones and ripping of limbs over and over, decimating ever zombie they could reach. A few turned to the items available to them in the heroes utility belt hurling explosives and bouncey balls that flew through the heads o the walking dead with more force than a human body was designed to take. The clones grappled and fought valiantly giving a singular one of them the chance to set up the devastation the original had planned and push it to an other degree. Injury and hopelessness did nothing to slow the group as they worked.

Even the small crew who had gone to the hotel to pass of the copies of Grace's gun returned with a vengeance as back up for the duplicates all while the sentry continued his vigilant watch on the horizon taking in data on the impending storm making its way to the heroes of Brooklyn.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cefiro March 14th 2012, 7:55 pm

Jayce started to spread oil near the cars.
"Hope this plan works," he said to himself.
The plan he spoke of, of course, involved spreading gasoline around the first barricade and when the time was right, they'd light the gas and blow it up, turning the zombies into gore and blood and pus.
Jayce looked over the wall at the seemingly placid area that he knew would not be placid for long.
"I REALLY hope this works," he said, continuing his work.

"Suddenly, I heard a tapping,
Gently, as if someone rapping,
Rapping at my chamber door."

You heard me rapping, right?

Victims... aren't we all?
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 3 Crow_title
El Cefiro
El Cefiro

Number of posts : 51
Job : Classified
Humor : Never gonna give you up...
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird March 15th 2012, 9:12 pm

This plan had better work. Mockingbird thought to herself as she pressed the button on the top of the trigger that would detonate the explosives. This was the final building in the wall that she planned to have fall. There were still more explosives though, in case they had to take down more buildings. Her feet sped away from the building moments before the explosion took place, knocking out the support pillars. The ground rumbled as the final glass tower fell to the ground of Brooklyn that was now ravaged by death and despair. As she stood there, lamenting the loss of life that this battle had caused, she noticed the Plural clones coming her direction. Her arms stretched out to hand them the remaining explosives. They accepted them and issued her a message from the original. After hearing the message, she groaned that the collapsed buildings were mostly in vain now that they had been able to get around them, though, not entirely in vain. Though, they played their parts already. They had blocked off most, if not all, of the zombies' main path, forcing them to choose another one. The sewers had lots of ways out, but each one was a vulnerable position. If they could ambush most of them as they came out of the sewers, they might be able to make it a bit of a more even fight.

After the Plural clones left to hold back the line so that the original and the rest of the rag tag group could make their run for it, Mockingbird sprinted off towards where it seemed like most of the group would be coming from. Better in a group than separated. Despite the battle looking like a lost cause more and more each minute, Mockingbird reminded herself that there was always hope, even in the darkest of times.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago March 18th 2012, 11:55 pm

To Millenia it seemed like they were done trying to take down the buildings, she felt slightly separated from the rest of the group but was still trying to make her way back to all the action. The current wave of zombies appeared to have calmed down and Millenia was able to exterminate most of what was left in her area, she had hopes that maybe they had finally succeeded in their plan. However, one of the Plural clones came to inform her of the true situation and to go to a specific meeting point in order to regroup and think things over again. She very much liked that this man was in charge of things, he did not seem to look down on the other members but took full advantage of their abilities. The kid was smart and she liked that.
Suddenly, Millenia felt a hand on her leg and looked down to see a zombie grabbing onto her from a manhole. She let out a tiny scream, and blasted a beam of energy down the sewer.
"Lux Lunade!" A green javelin of energy appeared in her hand a she threw it down into the sewer. Millenia then snapped her fingers and the weapon went off in a decent sized explosion. Since it was a confined space, the blast was able to travel through the pipes and take out more of the zombies. She decided then to run along the street tossing her exploding javelins of energy down the manholes to try and help reduce the zombie infestation while also successfully making her way back to the rendezvous point.

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top