The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_voting_barThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_voting_barThey all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 Empty Re: They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Post by Arcana February 25th 2012, 9:42 am

Another bullet found itself in the head of an unfortunate zombie, whos origins still made him wonder. Were they made through a virus, or by some madmans design? Either way he didn't want to let them get too close, because they would of course try to eat him. Though of course he had to clean off his cig, which was gathering to much ash at the end for his taste. Though instead he spat it against the ground, as the burning end hissed against moist sand. Though he was of course listening to Plurals long winded plan, which seemed thought out, but pretentious. Why should he follow the orders of a rather attractive blonde you ask? Thats what he asks himself everyday. This wouldn't be anything new really, even though his mother had trained him to lead. Sean just didn't lead. He just killed shit with water really.

"Cute plan, i'll go along with it." Sean said with a toothy grin, though of course he had one more thing to say. One zombie got a little too close, though Sean propelled it clear across the beach with a thought, sending it sprawling. "Names Deluge for anyone who doesn't know." He looked at everyone except Plural. Sean was preparing for his epic sweep of the beach for zombies, which would be epic of course. When a bright flash of light caught his eyes. Bringing them to the spectacle that Millenia had started, as zombies under the powerful attack disenegrated into a black ash. Whoever she was had to be a powerful magician of some sorts, Sean would have to learn what type of magic she used. Though of course considering how well he could use combat magic besides his own, that had a very low chance of working.

So instead he would have to deal with the wave of zombies who were encroaching upon his location with a speed nearly at a crawl, though some were actually running. Was this Left 4 Dead or something? Should he expect a Tank to rise from the water and try to slam them against the wall. Wait, what wall? Though his train of thought was interrupted by a zombie coming close to ripping into his throat, though it was met with a blade of water taking its head off. Instinctivly he felt for his throat, which was unharmed thankfully. Reminded him of that time in new Orleans with that crazy hoodoo/voodoo bitch with her zombie minions or something. Seemed to enjoy going for the throat.

"Well this isn't good at all." He muttered to himself, lips curling into a sneer, as he continued to push the onslaught of zombies backwards, though they only kept coming. Which was a rather counter productive strategy if they were trying to keep people safe from the dangers of zombies. Though he didn't stop what he was doing, though he felt he could have swept these asshole aside by now. Maybe he had a thing for blondes? Maybe he was just stupid? Both were viable answers....except for the stupid part, making only one right. Sean reached into his pocket and lit another cancer stick, fitting it in between his lips. Right now it served more as decoration than anything else. Currently Sean was stopping a horde of zombies from killing everyone, which was a pretty hectic day for him. Damn that Aaron Hale.

((Posting order Sean,Infiltraitor, Shadow, Cefiro, Andree, Nightquill, Millenia,Ember))

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on February 25th 2012, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 Empty Re: They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.)

Post by The Infiltrator February 25th 2012, 11:18 am

The Infiltrator had been on one knee as he had been hearing somebody yell orders about their jobs. "Great.." he thought to himself as he kept shooting at these Zombies aiming for their joints and headshots only. As he was shooting he heard several people say there names and took a mental note of them not taking his eyes off of the Zombies that kept marching towards them. He stopped firing to put in a new round in each gun. As he was doing so he was getting bitched at about his plan that he knew would not work himself. He just wanted to see who would step up and come up with something better. "Can you just shut the fuck up please? I am trying to kill and you are messing up my flow right now. Go on and do something with your life before we lose ours listening to you bitch." The Infiltrator turned his attention to a young man who was yelling out the orders. "Name is the Infiltrator, I shoot to kill and do not get in my fucking way of that do you hear me boy?" With The Infiltrator reloaded he picked up a stray car that had not be used yet and tossed it into the horde of zombies shooting the gas tank as some of the zombies caught on fire. He got back into his crouch position and began shooting the zombies in the head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 FNPbE

Out of suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 EAf7x
The Infiltrator
The Infiltrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural February 25th 2012, 1:25 pm

Plural nodded to himself as everyone agreed to follow his plan for the most part. The anticipated snippy bitching came as well. That was good. It meant that these people had plenty of fight in them and that they weren't too heavily taxed by the situation and had the emotion to spare for comments. Pleased with the situation he was about to turn his attentions to his clones efforts when he saw through multiple pairs of eyes that the disheveled woman was running through the barrier that had just been erected, seemingly from the energy of the first block of building by the black woman.

He zoomed in as she hollered back her name and without prompting he saw the Smart Box measuring and recording the energy levels of the strange form of energy that could only be classified as magic. It was somewhere in he area of a gigawatt which was more than respectable. He took a mental note that perked him up on how his profiling system wwas in excellent working order and going to be working overtime today it seemed given all of the people he was surrounded with.

"Foolish and pointless display of power...Would've been better served to hang onto something like that for the inevitable next wave of enemies...but impressive all the same," the blond said to no one in particular as the area was painted blue by the light of Millenia's offensive display.

Behind him the clones had been working diligently, affixing one by one a brick layer like wall of vehicles and now given the time and the sheer numbers ofthem they had laid it 4 cars high, making a 15 foot tall wall of vehicles taht had been singed and melted together with a few blow torches and make shift lasers and heat sources. The line in the sand had been drawn and now the small force of defenders fro all of Brooklyn had about 500 feet worth of fighting space for over a mile of beach.

As they completed their task, about half of the clones dissipated into a yellow glowing mist, leaving the area seeming even more desolate as any civilian was almost a mile down the road or nearly out of the city, by car or foot. The heroes and the few military men who stood beside them were alone.

What remained of the small platoon of Plurals leapt over the wall of cars and trucks with the utmost ease landing atop them, some wielding parking meters, sprinkling quarters into their hands others, tumbled from the height and helped check up on the Coast Guardsmen who had been in the midst of the fray moments before. They went about a quick once over for injuries and then helped the men and women onto the cars, instructing them on the plan and telling them to stand up there and fire away into the remaining zombies, who only numbered in the tens at this point from the efforts of everyone assembled.

"Things are looking up for us....which means everything is about to go way down hill...I'd suggest we begin dropping back toward the wall of cars now and wait for what's to come. Regroup and all that jazz...those manmade zombies are almost through and from my scans there aren't any remaining in the water for at least a half mile so now is our best chance to fall back and share information and skill sets so better groupings and plans can be made. Deluge, go ahead and wipe out what's left. Black lady, if you would keep that barrier up as long as you can please, just in case. I don't like how this feels...it was far too....simple which means it's eitehr a trap, the fodder, or a test and not one of those options is a good answer," he said turning his head towards Mockingbird, who had asked where she should go to be most helpful. There was little else to be done for a moment so her unknown talents were best to be reserved to conserve energy before things got hairy all over again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cefiro February 25th 2012, 3:32 pm

"Alright," Jayce said, stepping back. "That should do it."
The wall of cars was fully constructed at last, thanks to his partner's and his combined efforts...
And the electric wall was fairly helpful too.
"I can only hope that everyone else fared okay," he said.
A few more zombies had breached the wall during its constuction, but either he or his still anonymous partner had taken care of them, since they had only come in one at a time. He realized then... he still didn't know crap about her other than the fact that she was 17... and thought that he knew how to use a gun... and had the ability to create a giant electric wall...
"Jayce, FOCUS," Arinth said. "You need to report that the wall's finished."
"Huh? Oh, right...."

"Suddenly, I heard a tapping,
Gently, as if someone rapping,
Rapping at my chamber door."

You heard me rapping, right?

Victims... aren't we all?
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 Crow_title
El Cefiro
El Cefiro

Number of posts : 51
Job : Classified
Humor : Never gonna give you up...
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 25th 2012, 10:27 pm

"Doesn't make you any less of a retard, dumbass." Mockingbird snapped back at him before giving him a quick examination. The way he talks suggests military or strict upbringing. Considering his accuracy with that gun, it's safe to say that he is or was in the military. Considering the high tech armor, I would say high ranking officer. Mockingbird's attention turned to Plural and Deluge. Why is it that when something important is going on, I have no idea what the fuck I'm supposed to do? I've got no powers, I suppose I'll test out if my weapons work on them but really they seem feeble compared to the water bender and the boy who was able to make copies of himself. I'm just glad I'm not leading this right now though, public speaking is not my strong point even if it's a small group that I don't know. Sighing in frustration, she looked over to Plural specifically, waiting to see where she could go. I could plan but that seems to be taken care of at the moment. Obviously we need walls. Taxi's aren't a bad idea but they'll most likely find a way past it. A building could work but not everyone has been evacuated yet so they could be killed. What else could we use as barriers? "Your taxi idea wasn't bad but I doubt it will hold, any ideas one what we could make a second line out of? I was thinking buildings but not everyone has been evacuated yet so they could be crushed by a falling building." She asked him, her eyes darting around the area to find inspiration for the second line of defense. Landmines could work as an invisible wall but you would need a lot and where would you find them? Guns, easy. Landmines, not so easy. Her brown eyes continued to dart around until they noticed a store. You've got to be joking with me. The Superhero shop? Free Sidekick exchange program? Invisibility testing? Really? Is this what Brooklyn has to help us?

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightquill February 25th 2012, 11:14 pm

Nightquill hacked through a zombie's head with his claws.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" he screeched, throwing the undead creature into the advancing zombies. "Go back to your maker, you undead freaks!"
He looked over his shoulder at the Infiltrator.
"Looks like we're dealing them one hell of a blow!" he said. "A bit more and they'll be done!"
With that, he jammed his hand through a zombie's chest, ripped out its heart, and jammed it up its nose. He grinned.
"It's fun to be creative..."
Nightquill
Nightquill

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago February 26th 2012, 4:22 pm

Millenia's breathing was finally beginning to slow and she stood back up. She could see that her attack had not done as much damage as she would have hoped. The Zombies were coming back more quickly than what she planned. Millenia cursed under her breath and looked back at the other heroes. She was at least hoping they were doing something for added protection. Regardless, she had to keep her end of the bargain and hold off the un-dead freaks for as long as she could. Millenia did not plan on perishing at the hands of these monsters.
"Lux Lunade!"
She called out as a green spear like javelin appearing in both her hands. As the zombie numbers began increasing again she ran straight into them and began slashing and jabbing at them. She mostly aimed for the waist, next and/or legs, that way they would be down and stay down. All of a sudden, the zombies' numbers sky rocketed. Millenia was surprised by this, but was not unprepared. She threw the two javelins into the crowds of Zombies and snapped her fingers. The two energy spears went off in decently large explosions, the zombies closest to the blast zone were destroyed and the ones further away were launched into the electric barrier, which only sent them flying back into the water. Millenia chuckled at that, but put her game face back on where there were still more coming.
[ccolor=#33ff99]"Lux Lunade!"[/color] Two more javelins appeared in her hands and she took a stance.
"Plenty more where that came from! Bring it on."

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs February 26th 2012, 4:57 pm

Gracie helped to move the trucks with the others forming a three car high, two car thick wall which barred the only exit off of the beach and then put her hands on the metal. The energy she took this time came from the sun and the temperature dropped every so slightly. The result was the cars moulded together to form a wall with only a few holes between them which provided great shooting holes for those with weapons.
"I swear to God, you call me 'Black Lady' or 'Black Woman' one more time I will personally shoot you between the eyes. My NAME is Gracie Daniels," she put her hands on her hips in a very 'ghetto' way. The riffle poked above her shoulder but it could take her less than 5 seconds to have the weapon in her hands with the safety off. The thing was already locked and loaded.

"I'll keep it up as long as I can," she frowned and watched the magic user on the other side of the wall. "This cannot be all there is to do. Zombies seems so... easy. I heard the name Doctor Necro - does that mean anything to anyone? The army were talking about this being HIS army," she sighed and then shifted her riffle. "Not very imaginative just having zombies walking out like in one of those crappy horror movies. How can we kill lots of them at once?" now she was talking kind of to herself, thinking. Quickly she moved to one of the cars and then - using a little energy - she peeled off the metal plates attached to the wheels and stamped on it with her boot. Once it was flat she began to sharpen it with one of her knives.
"Frisbee anyone?" she raised both eyebrows, brought her wrist back and threw it. The make shift Frisbee whirled though the air and warped through the electric wire, decapitating three zombies in one. "Who'd have thought that would work..." she murmured curiously. "Anyone else want one?" Gracie went back to making more.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 27th 2012, 4:14 pm

Sean had his part in all of this, and would do it to the utmost of his abilities. Zombies encroached upon him was far too ready to take them on. With a thought water sliced through the zombies from under them, gore spattering the moist sands. Uttering gutteral screeches as they were practically torn apart by pure water pressure. Though they wouldn't get a reprieve formt he merciless pain they were recieving. As water rained upon them with the same intensity, as they were reduced to an ocean of pulpy blood. Which was washed away with a thought, water cleaning the blood from the shore. As the sand once again became moist. Plural would most likely be happy with how he deal with the threat like nothing, and pleasing blondes was what he did.

A small amount of strain came upon him, but it was nothing at all. Sean had grown used to large displays of power in the short time of being a hero. Now he was clearing hoards of flesh hungry zombies that wanted to kill everyone that he loved and that wouldn't fly. "Fuck yeah!!! How was that guys? DId you think it was awesome or do I need another display?" Sean said whistling, pleased at his display of raw power. Though that was nowhere close to what he was truely capable of. Sean could destroy anything that was too close to the water, especially a body this size. Here he was a god of water and no one could stand against him.

"Bring it on Doctor Necrodium. I can take whatever you throw at me, no matter what you throw at me." He muttered, scars burning across his torso. One shame that Sean never wanted to be revealed, yet that was an inevitable. So instead he was stuck waiting for anything else that wanted to kill them. So he found himself look towards the blonde as if he would have the answers of everything. yes he was that sad, and somewhat pathetic. Though before anything else could happen, more zombies arose from the depths."Oh shit." Sean muttered, scrambling behind the hastily made barricade. Now things got harder.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infiltrator February 27th 2012, 6:17 pm

"Do not get cocky kids." He yelled over him firing his guns. The Infiltrator put up his guns and looked at the Zombies that remained. He knew that this could not be all that there was attacking this city. The Infiltrator had about five more magazines left before he was out of bullets. He put in two more magazines leaving him down to three. He looked up as Deluge started running back towards the barrier trying to get behind it as more zombies came. "You have got to be fucking kidding me. Everybody stop wasting your energy and hold this barrier until we get a better plan. We do not need to exhaust ourselves here, just relax and hold them barrier for now until Plural and I come up with a plan. Do not question me I am the highest rank there is in the army that you can go without being the President." Just then The Infiltrator dug his hands into the ground and began picking up the ground before slamming it down sending a wave of asphalt in the zombie horde.

In suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 FNPbE

Out of suit
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 EAf7x
The Infiltrator
The Infiltrator

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural February 28th 2012, 5:21 am

Plural watched intently through the eyes of his clones as he lead the others to the wall of vehicles ad with a simple motion, leapt from ground to steel roofs. He found himself mildly impressed by Sean's display of power despite the expected methods and results. It had of course, been by his order that the water bender had massacred the remaining walking corpses. His impressed status however stopped as the other hero began bragging and showboating slightly, but the blond stopped caring almost instantly as through 10 pairs of eyes he became aware of a second wave of the unfeeling dead, this larger than the first.

"Tis isn't a good thing....Ok same sort of lan. Slow them down to give ourselves time to take them out. We need to back up or we'll be overrun. You, Infiltrator. Take those soldiers over....there get them on the roof of that building and take one of my clones and set u a firing squad sort of thing. Save your ammo. I'll ransack the gunstore over there and get you a resupply. Don't waste the bullets you've got until the clone tells you it's ok. Go. Get going. Um...you Mockingbird. Go with a group of of my clones. Five should do it. You guys are going to help start knocking down taller buildings to make a second wall for us to drop back to. I'm getting word of some sort of frosty temperatures and electricity. I think things are going ot get worse and we'll be in need of cover. Keep your eyes peeled for anything of use, grab fire extinguishers and the like. I have a plan for those later. Gracie i need you to get that woman back through here. I need her to blow me a trench in the street here. Then you can take electricity from the stuff around here right. Like you did before? I'll need you to do it again but this time in conjunction with Deluge over there. Cover the bad guys in water then fry them. i see some sort of metal devices on them receiving some sort of signals o I think these guys can get overloaded. This way both of you can conserve energy by working together. Basically I need you two to hold them back and take them out in mass groups. Hold them off until it's not feasible to keep it up then you can drop back with the rest of us. Deluge hen you fall back, bring some salt water with you. It's a better conductor for electricity. If you don't have time then just forget it and get water from the sewers and buildings on the way. Oh and when you fall back, I need you to cut a hole in the line of cars. Make it narrow like a funnel so the forces can keep getting through. Then you two. Guy with the claws and dude with all the weapons. Stand beside the funnel opening and start killing them while they're coming through until you start to get tired. Then run to the rest of us. I'll leave you a few clones for fodder that will hold them at bay when you need to run off. Every team gets a clone so we can stay in communication and I can keep receiving information for additional plans or modifications. When the time comes we're going to blow u the wall of cars here and that should wipe out a large number of what's there while we catch our breaths and what not. We all rendezvous back at me once the second wall is formed and we drop back. I'll be sure to get back on this street so it's a straight shot for everyone to get back to me. We'll go about three quarters of a mile back to form the second line. Ok everyone has there marching orders. So get to it and I don't care if you get bored. Stick to the plan. Millenia's secondary orders by the way are to accompany another group of clones to knock down more buildings if you get to tell her before I do so everyone get going and hold up your ends." Came the calm and collected orders of the duplicator as he watched the trudging gait of the zombie horde approaching them all.

The original then held up his left arm and seemed to calculate a bit of distance and the wind before a yellow glow traveled down his arm and a new clone was projected forth from the limb like a cannon, flipping and turning in the air before it landed with a grunt atop a nearby building, left as a sentry to watch the shoreline for the approaching doom.

Then the glow continued as one by one several more clones stepped out of his body and paired up with each of the groups members, running off to meet the soldier like Infiltrator and his group of mortal men in the case of that clone.

Next for that gun shop and some extra explosives... the One Teen Army thought as he hopped down from the cars heading deeper into the burrough leaving the rest of his team to their own devices wile he headed off to do his part.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by El Cefiro February 28th 2012, 7:27 pm

As he waited for the moment when he would be needed, Jayce turned to the boy he would be partnered with. The teen was about a year younger than him, and definitely had a slight Indian accent. He seemed pleasant enough, despite the glaring amber eyes that would probably cut through steel if looks could kill... there was a lot of rage in the boy, that was for sure. Plural called him "the guy with the claws", but the kid's real name was Nightquill. Of course, one of the first questions that he had asked Jayce was about Arinthe and involved the phrase "flying pussy", in reference to Arinth. Jayce looked down at Arinth, who was taking a nap while there was a pause in the action. He had explained to Nightquill how Arinth was the reincarnated soul of his ancestor, then asked why he looked all feral. In turn, Nightquill told him about the ancient tribe known as the Quitiri, and how he had the power of the Hedgehog, the most powerful Quitiri power, and how he found out about his ancestry. After that, the conversation lapsed into silence as the pair waited for their orders.
Jayce stared into the distance for a while, then suddenly heard Nightquill moving beside him.
He looked to see the boy heading away from him.
"Wait! Where are you going?!" he yelled after Quill. He got up to chase after the Quitiri... but then he heard the reply.
And he knew that he had to just let the boy do his own thing.
With that thought in mind, Jayce sat down and rubbed Arinth's head.
"Well," he said, "looks like it's just us now, master..."
He unsheathed his dagger.
"We'd best be ready."

Last edited by El Cefiro on March 2nd 2012, 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Suddenly, I heard a tapping,
Gently, as if someone rapping,
Rapping at my chamber door."

You heard me rapping, right?

Victims... aren't we all?
They all fall down.( Defenders of Brooklyn post here to receive your assignments.) - Page 2 Crow_title
El Cefiro
El Cefiro

Number of posts : 51
Job : Classified
Humor : Never gonna give you up...
Registration date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 29th 2012, 1:42 am

"NO! No, no you are not making a plan or else we are going to be told to suffocate the zombies. Or maybe we will cut off their blood supply. It'd be as effective as drowning them! I am going to question you all I want, no matter how high your army rank is. Because no one gives a shit about your rank and I am way smarter than you." Mockingbird snapped at Infiltrator. God, what is with this stupid, cocky, arrogant, asshole trying to order us around. Doesn't he get it? HE IS STUPID COMPARED TO ME AND POSSIBLY THE OTHERS. God, these dumb people are absolutely terrible. We get it, you're a high rank in the army but that makes no difference here. Strategy and planning are everything and that should be done from people not dumb enough to suggest drowning them. He should know how to take orders and should stick to doing that. These army types, they can shoot but none of them seem to be bright. We get it you're in the military, congrats, now get out of my fucking way.

Turning her attention to the boy that had the ability to make copies of himself that called himself Plural, Mockingbird listened to his plan. After he finished and she had heard her part, she replied to him "Sounds good but are you reading my mind? I was just thinking the same thing." It was a joke meant to lighten the tense atmosphere of the onslaught that was happening in Brooklyn. "Alright, clones, come with me." She ordered. You know, having a some guys follow me around is not the worst thing that's happened all day.

The girl in the black suit ran at above human speeds to a tall, glass building that shot into the Brooklyn skyline. The beautiful city reflected off of the crystal windows, unfortunately, so did the battle that should not be there. If that black girl, whoever she was, was correct and some guy, Doctor Necrodium, was behind it, it was nice information for now but until they had more background on this Doctor character. Through the reflection on the crystal clear glass, she could see the taxi wall being attacked. Better hurry then. Her feet continued to move at high speeds to the tower and through the swinging, glass double doors. As she arrived, she began to search for the support beams inside before the four clones, that she had called the bomb squad, got to the building. Her mask turned on the X Ray vision like function so she could see through the walls to find the support beams faster. As her brown eyes picked up the major support beams, she heard the bomb squad coming in behind her. "To be quick and to the point, the four major support beams are there, there, there and there." she said, gesturing to their locations. "Set up the explosives and we can move on."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightquill February 29th 2012, 5:42 pm

Byron dashed across the roofs to his destination... a single apartment building.
"This is the place," he said to himself.
Rushing inside, he dashed up the stairs to the fourth floor, where he ran down the hall to the end and knocked frantically on the door to the right.
"Open up!" he yelled. "It's an emergency!"
The door opened to reveal a girl about 5 years older than he was. "What i... wait, what the hell are you?"
"That's not important!" he said. "Brooklyn's under attack!"
"Okay, did you escape from an insane asylum?" the girl said, cocking one eyebrow.
"No, I'm a superhero," Byron said, "and I'm just telling you that you need to get the hell out of here unless you'd prefer to be massacred by robot zombies."
The girl threw her hands in the air. "Ugh, FINE, whatever, you're obviously not gonna go away until I come with you," she said. "Let me grab a coat..."
"Alright, but hurry," Byron said. "We might not have much time."

Last edited by Nightquill on March 4th 2012, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightquill
Nightquill

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago March 2nd 2012, 12:37 am

Millenia continued to blast away at the zombies, but their numbers never seemed to dwindle. She was doing her best to hold them off and in her opinion she was doing pretty damn good. She could hear that the clone guy was starting to give out orders. Sounds was a bit muffled as it traveled through the barrier so Millenia approached the barrier so that she could hear a little better. She was tuned in as he was telling a woman by the name of Ember to get Millenia on to their side. He said that he needed her to blast them a trench. This would be no problem, Millenia couldn't say that her powers were bring used to their full extent at the moment, but after her first major attack it would be better for her to take it easy anyways.
Millenia then directed all of her attention back to the incoming zombies, continuing to fire ruthlessly into their crowds. She threw explosive javelins, and blasted through with high power beams but they still were coming. She was absolutely at shock with their sheer numbers. What was controlling them? And how in the world were they going to be able to stop it? Especially if it was under water... Then something clicked and her vision darted over to the boy who could control the water. If whatever was controlling these zombies is located underwater, maybe he would be able to one find where it is and two get someone down there by possibly making an air bubble of sorts. Millenia had a feeling that she wouldn't be heard if she shouted this idea through the barrier so she planned on waiting till it was lowered temporarily in order to tell someone her ideas.

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya March 2nd 2012, 2:02 am

(Just wanted to let you know Nightquill, don't make claims about my characters when they aren't in things like newspapers, don't make ideas about my characters when I know that storyline wise, no one ever knows about these things.

Oh and before you argue, don't.

It's my character, and he's never been identified at all, comes with the whole working for a powerful supervillain organization that has evaded detection for many years. )
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top