The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  Empty To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]

Post by Saileyra July 25th 2013, 10:10 am

Los Angeles, Saileyra had been lurking in the corners watching this women by the name of Lyra Cross. She had been in the most pivotal motions of her existence and recruiting had been on the all time high for OCEAN people proving to be part of her interest and her own markings of curiosity. Watching the woman she decided to sit not to far away at a bus stop. Her form clad in black, weapons donning her form. Sitting there her arms would cross as she had waited.

Would she notice her? Would she freak out? These were the questions that remained. She had been watching this other female and it only made her wonder. Will she be the one to join today? She was different and that much shown. It was time to see and time to see if she had what it took in a few...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  Empty Re: To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]

Post by Augsp July 25th 2013, 10:40 am

It was just a normal day. No significant changes. Lyra looked around the streets as she manned her little conveinience store. In her hands, a workbook on english was there with a pen.
“Excuse me, but how much is this?” a little girl asked, holding up a bottle of soda.
“two dollars,”Lyra replied mechanically, rising to ring up the soda for the girl. The kid paid her dollars and left the store. Sitting back down, she looked around the street. She noticed a woman and flinched slightly. Why would anyone look at her intently? She got out a small mirror and checked herself. Nothing was wierd. No one else was staring at her-a woman sitting at the bus stop. She immediately felt a little sacred. Why would-she tried to calme herself down. Surely it was just a passerby. But as a bus stopped and passed by, the woman seemed to be.....observing her. What if she was one of the people who had mysterously tested her? Was she here to.......she glanced at the clock in the store. Five minutes. Five and her shift would be over. Then she could investigate. Or, if needed, run.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi! I'm Augsp, but you can call me Aug, or sp or plain Augsp!

---Droplet ---Bloom ---COMING SOON---
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 183
Job : What kind of twelve year old has a job?
Humor : Nyan!
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]  Empty Re: To Retrieve; To Receive. [ Closed to Lyra Cross ]

Post by Saileyra August 7th 2013, 3:42 pm

There would be flashes, movement, there would be someone stalking and lingering. It was an uneasy feeling, people even stared at her moving through the crowd in a beeline. In moments that the girl had her head turned away the intimidating woman would be moving her way through the front door. People in her shop stared, the woman's appearance beautiful but vivacious. Dark lashes framed bright magenta eyes speckled with reds; her eyes glancing as she approached the other woman. Her form leaning on the counter, gauntlet slightly digging into the wood, "So tell me about yourself." She said, her voice low, the woman's shift was just about over but Sai was not letting her go anywhere.. Not Yet.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp August 8th 2013, 8:04 am

Lyra looked away quickly, and focused on the shop. Maybe then the woman wpuld look away too. Surely it was an accident.She glanced at the clock. Sure,Damien wasn't a punctual kid, but hopefully he'd arrive soon.
The bell rung and she looked towards its general direction. Had he actually come before the shift?
But no, it wasn't him. Instead, it was the mysterious woman.Lyra immediately froze, as different thoughts came to her mind. Her back suddenly began to favor the wall.
“m.....me?”
she stammered, face losing color. In the edge of her eyes, she could see a young man enter the shop. She couldn't see him, though.
“Who are you?” Damien asked skeptically.

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 8th 2013, 10:33 am

Saileyra didn't allow her to move from behind the back of the wall her eyes scanned the man behind her. She turned quick, "Saileyra." She said promptly, her form turning as she stared at Lyra. "Who are you?" She asked the same question to her, her form leaning over the counter her eyes staring at the woman. Lyra she was interesting, and something nagged her..this girl just wasn't normal..

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp August 8th 2013, 10:52 am

What did this woman expect her to say? Did she want her to say 'Oh, my name is lyra cross. I was tested on as a child, and developed superpowers because of it,' and show off her powers lr something? This was probably a game of sorts. She'd need to play her cards carefully. She wiped her emotions off her face and simply said: “My shift just ended. Would you like to talk somewhere more...... private?” in the calmest voice she could manage. But the tremor in it was unmisttakeable.

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 15th 2013, 10:08 am

At one point she was a soldier, in her home land, she was a soldier and apt enough she could tell there was fear on this women's face. A deep fear, she seen it reflect in her eyes as she scanned her face her lips pursed promptly as she stood straight glancing over her shoulder scanning the man behind her then back to the woman as her eyebrow raised in her general direction. Who would have known, this chick had some secrets that she thought she had. What? She was not quite sure, lips curling into a wicked smirk, her eyes glow, "I will meet you in the alley way across the street. Don't skip out on me. I will find you." She said to the other woman, her voice tremoring over the words lightly as she pulled away from Lyra her bod leaving through the front door leaving to her temporary sanity.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp August 17th 2013, 3:17 am

When the woman left, Lyra was in a state of shock. Was everything-really happening?
Her vision blurred, and she stayed lifeless and mute, as Damien shook her body, saying something undecipherable. If the woman-Saileyra, was it? was what Lyra thought would be, she had was in great danger. She tried to remember the structure of the alleyway. If she remembered correctly, a little moss grew there. Or was it moss?
Well, she didn't have much to lose, was there? They'd destroyed all of her life, those villans. All that she could possibly lose was her life. But hey, she could reunite with her family then, right? She blinked her eyes.
"Listen to me Lyra, don't go there!" Damien shouted at her. Lyra blinked her eyes some more.
"I've got to," and with that, she put her phone in her little bag, and rose from the seat.
"Don't worry, Damien," She said in a shaky voice.
"Everything will be perfectly line,"
and with that, she walked out of the store. Shielding her eyes from the sun, she began to cross the street. In moments, she was stepping inside the alleyway.

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 20th 2013, 1:19 pm

She would wait, patiently, the bird on her shoulder would curl, it's wings tucking as it's tails wrapped around her arm resting her hand on her hip. Scanning, she was waiting patiently for this person and she needed this person. Something..was not right and something she could use to her advantage. Licking her lips, her eyes watched as her hands moved through her hair curling it in a base of her neck as she had tilted her head. Seeing her approach, she would follow through, "Tell me what are your abilities, girl? I can use you in my organization against evil." She said, her eyes glowing, "Something about you rings you have a great gift." She said, her voice whispy, and rather straight to the point.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp August 22nd 2013, 2:22 am

Her abilities?Well, she didn't know the full extent of her powers yet. She'd had plant manipulation for a bit. The flying, however, took more time."Well...."She licked her lips once."I can manipulate plants. And......I can fly," she said quietly, afraid of anyone hearing.
"I don't know all of my powers, but this is all I have for now,"

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 22nd 2013, 10:09 pm

She had abilities, she had to, she just felt it coursing through this young woman in front of her. Tilting her head she leaned against the wall, dim lights flickering on and off softly in the darkness of the night. Street light losing it's spark as it sent the eerie soft strobing effect about them as the woman remained leaning, listening, those deep magenta eyes glowing in the shade of the ally. "Would you be opening to honing them? Learning more?" She asked curiously, her lips curling into a smirk.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp August 23rd 2013, 4:21 am

Lyra's green eyes stared back at the woman. Just a recruitment? It would be more than that. Surely it would. How would this woman have sought her out in the first place?
"If I could use them to help the world,"the words escaped from her like water from a leaky tap. "I'd be up for it,"For all  she knew, that was the leftover thing for her.  She wanted to contribute to Earth anyhow. Maybe......this would be the way.

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 23rd 2013, 7:39 pm

"What if I said I could? What if I said I can help you? Give you the stepping stones to hone your power?" She said her form stepping closer now her eyes scanning the other female as she had placed her finger in front of her her palm extending. "I am part of OCEAN. We are an elite task force that eliminates evil at any cost. From city level and higher we defeat evil, we recognize the cost of innocent lives to save millions, we do not wish to do that but sometimes we will if we have to..if you..can deal with this..we are not heroes. We are those who wish for the better good then..accept my invitation. To this Cause."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp August 24th 2013, 10:30 pm

Was she going to hesitate?
Well, not really. Her dreams, her chance, they had all come. And she wasn't going to throw it away.
Maybe she was reckless, maybe she was heedless. But somehow, she knew it was happening. The change of her life.
"I will," she said simply. "I'll join. I'm up for it," her voice quivered.

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 27th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Then welcome to OCEAN." Said the woman to the other female, her fingers grasped hers and an odd blue envelope would appear. Once opened, it would engrain the coordinates into her mind and burn them fresh into her brain before it disapeared in blue sparkles. If she would seek to find Sai..well she would be nowhere to be seen..

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top