The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:43 am by Fae7

» The VVitch
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» Kade
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Mockingbird April 19th 2012, 3:47 pm

Seeing Gracie in the chair, Andree couldn't help but picture her on the day she named it her 'lazy chair'. The picture of Gracie just lying around in boxers and Sachin's shirt amused her as she stretched her neck a little bit. She remembered having to cook the food that night as Sachin had gone out around dinner. It did not end well at all. The smoke alarms had needed a battery change from the amount of ringing from that day alone. The faint glow of a smile flickered across her face as she continued to see Gracie sitting there in nothing but her boxers and her boyfriend's shirt.

Shaking the mental image out of her head, she glanced over at the panel in the wall that was sliding open to revel where they held their movies. Her eyes detecting Gracie's smirk, they rolled in a dismissive manner. Personally, she wasn't big on romance movies, she found them a tad boring or slow. But, if Nathaniel wanted to watch a romance movie, she would be able to sit through it. Hopefully. The other three categories that Gracie had listed were more her style. Shifting herself around a bit on the couch, a deep breath escaped from behind her lips. She predicted that when Sachin got home, he would take the chair with Gracie so the two could hug or whatever else they did in there, leaving the couch for Nathaniel and herself.

Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Chellizard April 19th 2012, 8:10 pm

He admired the movies that were presented, his eyes glancing between Andree and Gracie. He stood and walked the short distance to the shelf. He ran the tip of his index finger along the movies and made 'hmmn' noises. Sighing, he sat down back next to Andree. "There was a newly released movie I've actually been wanting to see," he said admittedly. "Some new comic-based film. It looked interesting; action, romance.. stuff that I can relate to sometimes." He chuckled and looked between the two women and shrugged. "Unless, of course, either of you would rather a romantic comedy or something drama filled?" He rose a brow and slipped his arm around of Andree to pull her in. He wasn't ashamed of affection, so being loving toward Andree was fine by him, but if she didn't like it, or couldn't take the teasing, he would understand and be less touchy-feely.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 6 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2012, 1:14 am

Sachin was making his return from the comic book store, having finished talking about the film with the comic book store clerk. It had been an interesting conversation, starting with a happy meeting, bonding over agreeing that the portrayal of Batman was done incredibly well, becoming FB friends after finding out they were on the same fansite, falling apart when the comic book guy dared suggest that perhaps Superman could have been represented better, then blocking each other from their FB pages before the guy kicked Sachin out.

But Sachin had his films now. Just one, actually. Justice League the Movie. A reboot, one with favourable reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. It was considered it an excellent superhero movie. To Sachin it was his something to be carefully analysed and every detail to be examined. He promised Gracie he'd cool down his nerd rage from now on though, after he started attacking the TV with a hammer during the last movie. He had been barely pulled back by Gracie and Andree at the time.

Holding the DVD under his arm, he walked back to his apartment while whistling. He used his key and opened the door, tossing the DVD to Gracie without really looking, knowing she'd catch it. He back kicked the door closed, then glanced around. "So, Gracie, Andree, random guy, let's put the DVD in and- WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Sachin asked in surprise, staring at the new guy. He then saw his closeness to Andree and his jaw dropped.

"Holy shit! You got a boyfriend?" he asked Andree in sheer shock. "You? I always thought you were lesbian or something!?" he leaned against Gracie's armchair. "Oh dear, Gracie, dear...Andree got herself a man. They grow up so fast...brings a tear to my eye." Sachin said in a mock sniffle. "So, what's your name?" This last comment was addressed to the new guy as the Indian glanced him up and down briefly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 20th 2012, 4:05 pm

"Do you mean justice le-" Gracie was cut off when Sachin walked through the door and threw the DVD as her head. Gracie's reflexes were good for a human and she caught the DVD nimbly and then rolled to her feet to put it on while she waited for Sachin to twig there was a new member to their trio. She flopped back on the chair with her noodles and began to chew on the prawn crackers when her boyfriend, beautiful man he was, suddenly twigged there was another man and flopped dramatically on the seat with her. Instantly Gracie's whole attitude changed. It was obvious Gracie was in love with this man in the simple way the teasing light in her eye softened some what, her body became more relaxed and her voice was sweeter. It wasn't in a sickly way girls did to get noticed by guys, it was like a warm breeze had stroked Gracie's soul and brightened her from the inside out. Every little movement she made was in accordance to his. When he flopped on to the arm of the chair she leaned up and pecked him on the lips, having to tilt her head up slightly in what Sachin described as their 'Spidey kiss'. She settled back down with a smile.

"It brought tears to my eyes too, though more from laughter," she giggled. "I told you our girl was growing up when I took her bra shopping," she clicked her tongue, teasing Andree again though indirectly when she'd taken the girl on a real shop, equipping her with clothes that weren't all boyish. Andree actually had dresses and skirts and heels in her wardrobe now. Thinking of what she said she pointed her fork at the pair. "I should probably take you to Victoria Secret if Nate is playing sleepovers," Gracie basically purred the words but they didn't have the same bite now she was with Sachin.

"Your dinners on the side, love," she motioned to the counter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 21st 2012, 1:23 am

"I don't need a comedy, have enough of that by living here every day." Andree said with a short giggle. As she felt Nathaniel's arm slip around her, she leaned her head onto his shoulder. A slow sigh escaped her throat, heart still taking more control of her body than her mind. She rapped one of her own arms around Nathaniel in a sort of half hug. Andree glanced up, pulling her head away from Nathaniel's shoulder, as she heard the door open and Sachin come in. "DVD, going old school, are we?" She teased as her eyes saw the case tossed over to Gracie.

The next thing from Sachin was one that Andree did not see coming, he actually snapped at someone. Looks like someone grew some balls. She silently teased. Really, it wasn't all that true. He had gotten quite mad in Brazil, with reason though. Having your family slaughtered before your eyes kinda did that to you though. Shrugging away the awful memories of Brazil away for now, she allowed her head to regain it's position on Nathaniel's neck. Though, the rest on his shoulder was short lived as her head snapped up to look at Sachin in shock. "Say what? Me? Lesbian? Where the fuck did that come from? Not that I have anything wrong with lesbians, I'm just not one. Where did you get that idea anyways, Sachin?" She freaked out on him, eyes narrowed in annoyance. Quit trying to get me involved in your lesbian sex fantasies with Gracie and I.

In response to Sachin's comment about growing up fast, Andree stuck out her tongue at him for a moment, still glaring. "Oh, shut up, Gracie." She replied. Okay, well, maybe the bra shopping thing is true but the rest isn't. Not that I wanted to go to the stupid mall anyways. Ugh. Were the words in her head as she thought of the heels, skirts and dresses Gracie had to practically twist her arm to get her to buy. Though she protested and seemed not to like it, there was a small part of her deep down that enjoyed it. "Oh, ha ha. If you want to, you're paying." She replied, the small part that had enjoyed it peaking through her words.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 21st 2012, 1:59 am

Nathaniel had been silent; his lips a relaxed smile. He was very amused by this very situation, and hopefully more to come. Watching Gracie and Andree banter one another was entertaining enough, but when the final bit to this group had entered, an average Indian male with a sort of aura about him. He seemed.. tense? Maybe. He looked as if he had just gotten back from a heated debate that he had triumphed; his emotions said so. Nathaniel's spine shivered once the male, Gracie's boyfriend by the way the woman was eyeing him; love, compassion. With the sudden shock/anger that laced "Sachin's" words, Nate grunted and closed his eyes in pain. Andree, if she remembered, had some kind of feeling why he was acting this way. He coughed, and shook the feeling, blocking out the other emotions other than his and Andree's.

Nathaniel was so glad that Sachin had noticed that he and Andree were a couple. At least, a fresh one. But a couple none the less. He shrugged and kissed Andree's temple, glancing toward Gracie then back toward Sachin. "Well, yes, we are a couple. And, despite her tom boyish way's, I'm sure you could have noticed she wasn't a lesbian." He chuckled and looked from Sachin to Andree as he said this. His attention peaked when Andree ranted on about her sexuality and how she definitely was NOT a lesbian. Nate then took his attention and placed it solely on Gracie. He watched her soften and just relax once Sachin had come closer to her. That was proof that the Indian male, Sachin, and Gracie were soul mates.

At the mention of "sleepovers" and "Victoria's Secret" Nathaniel knew what Gracie was implying. He wanted to smack himself in the face, but instead just overlooked it and let Andree comment on it. Nate cleared his throat and glanced about before finally answer Sachin. "Nathaniel Xavier DiMartino; but I'm sure you'd rather call me Nate, Nathan, or Nathaniel." He shrugged and furrowed his brows. "So.. is that Justice League the Movie?" he asked, watching Gracie place it into the DVD tray. He was hoping he wasn't intruding on anything, but he was glad Andree was within his reach, and was happy to stay here. He rubbed his hand on her upper arm and relaxed against her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2012, 2:51 am

"Yep, the movie. Long awaited. She denies it, but Andree knows almost everything about this film." he said, watching the opening sequence where the various League members were introduced, Flash running around beating up bank robbers in his own special style and flirting with the clerk afterwards. Sachin nodded approvingly. "Not bad so far. You like comics, Nate? Everyone here likes comics to some extent. Except me. I love them."

He placed a hand on Gracie's shoulder, healing energy going through her, invisible to everyone else, but it would relax his girlfriend. He kissed the top of her head, but spoke in their private language. "How much about us does he know? Does he know about our powers?" After the instance with Meera in Brazil, Sachin was more cautious.

Nate and Andree seemed to genuinely like each other though. That was good. Sachin considered Andree a sort of sister, and wanted her happy. He'd be happy if she posed nude for his sketches, but you took what you got.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 21st 2012, 8:00 am

"They've been driving me nuts for weeks," Gracie decided to turn to talk about the film after winking at Andree when she nuzzled into Nate. It was cute and Grace was glad she finally had someone who seemed to like comics just as much. "Andree was actually worse than the Comic Book Kid," she clicked her tongue and shook her head in shame. The past few weeks had consisted of squealing on both parts as more sneaky peaks came out about the film. She had already locked the hammers and her weapons away from both nerds when Sachin had announced he was getting the movie as soon as it came out today. She was not forking out for another TV nor dealing with Luke in asking her what the hell was going on in her new living apartment. Luke, being her boss and serogate brother who basically made sure the trio were left alone and taken care of even out on the street. Mainly it was Sachin who was being looked after but Gracie felt better knowing someone was keeping an eye on Andree too. Especially after L.A.

When Sachin returned with his own food and settled into the chair with her she snuggled up to his side and draped her long legs over the arm of the chair. The healing energy helped but he didn't need to. It was a sweet gesture, something he always did when he had been away from her for a bit. Gracie had stopped drinking coffee since she had started dating Sachin. No surprise why.

"If you want a beer or something it's in the fridge, help yourself," she smiled to Nate. Despite her teasing ways Gracie was happy to have another member in their group. Especially as Andree looked so happy. The film went on for a bit but then Sachin murmured in her ear in their odd mix of Spanish, French and Hindi. She listened for a moment then formulated her own response.

"I don't know what Andree has told him but I know he has wings," Gracie murmured. "I think we can trust him, Andree wouldn't bring just anyone back here. They've done some fighting together too, Andree said. I think we're fine. You know where the gun is if anything turns nasty but his energy is calm and happy," she shrugged then offered him a prawn cracker, switching back to English.

"Shush and watch the film," she pushed the cracker into his mouth.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 21st 2012, 2:52 pm

Andree was about to glare silently at Nathaniel for the tomboy comment before she realized, slumping back, that he was right and that she didn't really give a shit. Fair enough. She thought silently before raising herself back up on the couch a bit. Not everything, I don't know the ending, for example. Was the silent reply to Sachin's comment about her knowing everything about the movie that circled her mind. She re positioned herself on the couch before settling down a little closer to Nathaniel. As she snuggled herself into him, a smile crossed her face.

As she snuggled against him, she could overhear Gracie and Sachin talking in their private language. Her heightened senses could hear them, despite their whispers. I need to learn it someday so I can understand what the hell they talk about. She thought with a smirk. Raising her hands, she clapped twice to turn off the lights for the movie. Her head rested against Nathaniel's shoulder as the movie started. She reached her hand into the bag of popcorn to pull out a few pieces and pop them into her mouth.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 23rd 2012, 12:52 am

Nathaniel took a deep breath and looked down toward Andree. She was curled up next to him, head leaning on his shoulder. His lips curved into a smile, the rugged five o'clock shadow of his rough as he rubbed his cheek against the top of her head. He had this small smile on his lips that looked like it was never going to falter while he held her ever so gently. He chuckled at the mention of Andree being obsessed with this movie, and then chuckled toward Gracie after she commented on the subject. "To be honest, I've been waiting for this movie, too." He then propped his feet up on the coffee table, being sure to just rest his heel on the table, his other foot crossed over the one actually touching the table. He hadn't an idea how they'd react to this, but based on how relaxed everyone was, he decided "why the hell not?" He took a deep breath and wondered if Chelle had eaten his and Andree's left overs from lunch or not yet. He was a bit hungry, but he'd manage. At the mention of alcohol, he passed. "Thank you for the offer, but no thanks." He felt his ears perk up slightly from the language Gracie and Sachin had been speaking. What an odd mix; Spanish, French, and Hindi. He smirked, zoning in on their conversation innocently. He smirked at the small mentioning that Andree had told Gracie about him. That was pleasant to know. So she had talked about him, and possibly thought about him. He sighed with a bit of happiness as he kissed the top of her head, nuzzling into her. He reached and snatched a bit of kettle corn, munching the savory sweet bites silently.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2012, 2:00 am

Sachin nodded to what Grwcie said and gave a shrug. If Nate was good enough for Andree and Gracie, he was good enough for Sachin. Despite the horrors of having lost his family, Sachin had retained most of his trusting and naive nature and he didn't inquire much further on the topic of Nate.

Something far more important was occurring on-screen. Sachin stood up in outrage. "You can't just make Dick Grayson's parents be killed by a mugger! They didn't die like that! Hell, this is Justice League, the fuck is Grayson doing here? He better only be here to advertise their Teen Titans movie..." Sachin growled, getting extremely worked up. He realised this and grinned in embarrassment, winding himself down.

He sat down and smuggled up to Gracie. "Well, I didn't have a hammer this time..." he joked. Regardless, he seemed far happier when Grayson left Gotham and the movie went back to focusing on the actual League.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 23rd 2012, 3:12 pm

Gracie rolled her eyes when Sachin jumped up and began yelling and she tugged gently at his shirt to get him to sit down. Which he did, thankfully. Then he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. Tutting slightly Gracie shifted so she was leaning into Sachin but that she could eat as well. She'd nearly finished her noodles but the prawn crackers were a mission on their own. Gracie was just one of those people who could eat and eat and eat and eat and just not put on weight. She ate bigger portions than a guy most of the time but still she was a slim size 10. Smaller than that was to skinny in all honesty. She wasn't as bothered with the movie being wrong, she was enjoying the story line as it was. It was terrible taking Sachin to the movies, he would do this there too.

"I've hidden all the hammers from you," she muttered. "I'm not paying for another TV." she tsked. The new TV was an improvement on the last one however, it was wall mounted, a 52 inch screen, surround sound system, HD and 3d ready if they wanted to. It actually hadn't cost her that much considering she'd brought it off a friend but still, being without a TV for a day had nearly killed Gracie. Especially when they had suggested she read a book.

A book?

She'd had enough of books at the Catholic Children's Home.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 24th 2012, 8:48 pm

Despite being very into the movie, Andree got distracted by the kiss on the head and Nathaniel nuzzling into her in return. She could feel her insides melting, notably her heart as she felt his lips kiss the top of her head. A small, happy sigh seeped past her lips as her eyes got a bit softer. Her head still resting on his shoulder, her softened eyes gazed at the TV screen. The happy sigh that had gotten past her lips shifted into a slightly annoyed groan as the sound of Sachin's yelling reached her ears. Can't you complain after the damn movie is over, Sachin? Just shut up. She thought to herself once the groan had finished. Thankfully, Gracie was able to get him to calm down. Oh, thank God for Gracie. I wouldn't be able to live with Sachin without her. She added, silently, to herself.

The hammers had been locked away, thank God. If Gracie had to get her friends to hook them up with another TV, Andree might just die of embarrassment. She hated having to get things from other people's friends, it made her feel oddly guilty inside. But, for now, she pushed these thoughts out of her head and continued to watch the movie.

Once the movie was over, she smiled and looked up at Nathaniel. Besides Sachin's little outburst, she had found it enjoyable. There were a few changes she didn't agree with but she could live with it. "So, what do you want to do now?" She asked Nathaniel, eyes glancing over at the digital clock above the stove in the kitchen that read the time as seven forty-five.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 24th 2012, 8:55 pm

He rose a brow once Sachin had his little outburst, and he kind of tightened his grip around of Andree. He knew, from the atmosphere, that Sachin would never hurt Andree or Gracie, but he just felt the need to protect her. He allowed a soft, yet silent sigh to heave his chest while he snatched some more sweet pop corn. Munching silently, he watched the ending of the movie. Not as disappointed as he thought he was gonna be, he shrugged his shoulders and commented on the movie. "Eh, wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be," he said, looking toward Sachin. He had a small feeling he'd comment on it. He looked down to Andree and stole a kiss. Their lips brushed briefly, and he smiled afterward. He then answered her question. "Well, I did need to spend time with my sister. She'd probably want to go out for a fancy dinner, unless she's passed out. I'm sure you guys could come with, if you're interesting in some fine dining." He rose a brow and looked about while he grabbed his phone and dialed his sister. He had no intentions of leaving Andree's side, but loosened his grip if she had to run to the restroom or something.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2012, 2:08 am

The movie ended a few hours later.

Sachin seemed in deep thought. "A 9.2." he said finally. "A very good movie overall, but some things could have been better." he looked ready to rant, but then grinned. "Ah...who....cares." he said finally, the words almost seeming to cause him pain. "Well, I do, the rest of you don't, so..." he gave a shrug. He stood up now. "I'll make some good tea for you guys. You haven't had true tea unless it was made by an Indian. The British got all their tea from us, after all. We have a talent for this sort of thing." he said, walking into the kitchen. "Trust me Nate, we drink a lot of tea in this house. You'll get used to our little habits."

He thought Nate was an alright guy, but Sachin generally thought the best of people. So he went in, whistled a bit, and started making his tea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 26th 2012, 4:18 pm

Gracie was watching Sachin when the film ended intently. She had really enjoyed the film so she wasn't looking forward to the prospect of him slaughtering it. She felt a cushion to her chest, waiting, and sighed in relief when he gave it above a 9. Actually it was a pretty damn high score for Sachin. There had only been one other movie which had scored so high. Gracie stretched out her long legs once Sachin got up from the chair and stretched, arching her back over the arm of the chair till her fingers brushed the carpet where upon she flipped her legs over and landed, knees bent and back straight. She then lazily roamed towards the kitchen to scout for some more food. Gracie could eat all day long in all honesty.

Her ears therefore perked up at the idea of more food. Though fancy sounded .. daunting. Gracie wasn't a fancy eater. Give her a burger or something and she was away - knives and forks just got in her way. She slid onto the side and snatched a orange from the side.

"How fancy is fancy? Would Andree have to wear a dress!?" this excited Gracie more than the prospect of food. She had just brought the girl the most adorable dress in the world and was waiting for her to wear it.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top