The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Chellizard February 21st 2012, 3:01 am

He chuckled at her comment. She was right, though. She could kiss him whenever she wanted. On the other hand, he was a bit iffy about it. If they kissed, what would happen next? A night alone, ravishing the sheets of his bed? Or even, Andree's? He shook the thought and slipped his arm around of her waist, pulling her closer while he tossed his keys to the Valet. He was leading her, so casually, toward a little table. They were following a waiter, the young man about as nicely dressed as Nathaniel. The young man smiled and opened a door which lead to a set of stairs. "It was an odd request, but we like to please our customer's, Mister DiMartino." Nathaniel smiled to Andree and started the stairs, taking them one by one, keeping her hand gently cupped in his. "I'm glad you decided to come eat with me," he said, stepping through the door to the roof and there it was. A tiny, two person table fit for them. There was something perfect about eating on a rooftop. It was possibly how they met. In fact, they had met on top of this restaurant, but it was dark, and there was a lot of rain. He pulled out her chair with one hand, his other never letting her's go. He allowed her to step between the chair and the table before pushing it in so she was sitting comfortably. Nathaniel then dipped and kissed her hand, letting it go. The sun was a nice touch to this lovely day. It was more like a late lunch, but the sun would be setting soon. They had been having fun driving around and etc. He sat himself down and the waiter came by, asking for their choice of beverage. "I'm leaving the white or red choice up to my company," he knew she didn't actually like to drink, but he liked either. She could pick which to have sit in front of her in her champagne glass while they ate some delicious steak or etc.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5017
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Mockingbird February 29th 2012, 11:20 am

Aww, I already love it when eh does this. Andree thought to herself as Nathaniel wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. A smile formed across her lips as they followed a waiter, Nathaniel's arm still tucked around her waist. As the pair of them walked up the flight of stairs, she allowed Nathaniel to gently cup her hand as she listened to him speak. "Why wouldn't I?" She asked him in reply to his comment. Taking Nathaniel's silent offer and took the seat. With the hand not in Nathaniel's gentle grip, she straightened her dress after taking the seat. Her brown eyes flashed up to Nathaniel as she got a look at him leaning down and kissing her hand. Aww, that's so sweet. Snapping out of the moment that had been imprinted into her mind, she heard Nathaniel give her the choice of wine. I don't drink, how should I know? "Umm, red please." She said, hoping that it was the choice that Nathaniel would prefer. "Could we have some water as well, please."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 8th 2012, 12:03 am

[color=silver]The waiter smiled and bowed, stepping away after leaving the dinner menus. Nathaniel had explained they would like breadsticks and a light salad as well as coconut shrimp for an hors d'oeuvres. He looked to Andree before the waiter could leave. He stood and placed his hand on the waiter's shoulder. "Unless she's allergic to shellfish or coconut.. then we'll definitely have the Jumbo Coconut Shrimp." He waited for her answer, and once she gave it, the waiter was released with Nathaniel sitting back down. He smiled and fiddled with his empty water cup. The sun was warm, but the partial clouds kept it from being too warm, as well as the light breeze that cooled them. He smiled at her and just leaned back, running a hand through his hair. "I'm a bit rusty when it comes to dates.. so.. what's your favorite color?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird March 9th 2012, 12:31 am

Andree kept a single hand on the table, palm resting on the dark brown wood of the table for two. She instinctively moved her hand away so that the waiter could put the dinner menu down. As it rested on the the dark table, the hand that had previously been resting on the table top slipped between the pages to open it. Her fingers gracefully turned the laminated pages until finding the page that featured the steak options. Mmmm, that looks soooo good. While her mind dreamt of the steak that was to come, Nathaniel's voice reached her ears that she supposed that she should reply to. "I'm not allergic, no." Came her reply after she took a deep breath in. The waiter walked away and she turned her attention to Nathaniel, whom was leaning back in his chair now. "I'm not good at this either, first time and all. Navy, by the way. How about you?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 3rd 2012, 9:11 am

A small smile laced his lips while he tipped his chin toward his chest. He couldn't help but chuckle at how shy she was.. but then there was also the underlying nonchalant manners Andree had. "Good. Very good," he murmurred in response to her allergy report. Turning his attention from the menu placed before him, he took his glass and stroked a finger along the rim. Bringing it toward his lips, he sipped the white wine and enjoyed it's rich, musky flavors. The aged white grapes along with other 'secret' ingredients lit up his pallet. He knew what he was going to order, and it was a simple chicken and mushroom special over fettuccine. "Well, honestly.. I have an odd fascination with crimson.." he muttered, looking toward Andree with soft eyes. "But on to other topics. Tell me, where are you from?" He smiled and let his glass set down gently upon the wooden surface, his form leaning forward ever so slightly, letting Andree know he was definitely interested in the conversation.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 7th 2012, 2:15 am

"Crimson, that's a nice colour." Andree replied, her mind racing to come up with other topics for discussion. Coming up with nothing in her foggy mind, she leaned back and sighed deeply. This date was one of the most awkward moments she had ever had to go through. As she felt his eyes on him, her checks blushed deeply as her own brown eyes looked into the softness and warmth of his. After listening to what he had to say, she answered simply. "Chicago, born and raised." As she said this, she squirmed slightly for a moment, uncomfortable having all his attention focused on her. "What about you, Nathaniel? Where are you from?" She questioned, leaning forward like he did to show her interest. It felt a bit uncomfortable but it was manageable if it gave off the right vibes to him. She didn't want him to feel as if he was doing something wrong, not like she'd know.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 8th 2012, 4:30 am

He nodded, a soft smile lacing his lips. "Indeed it is, yet so is navy," he said, trailing off. He looked up to the waiter that had finally brought the appetizer. He reached to pick one up, his hand casually brushing her glass of water to knock it over. Yet, as casual as it was, it was an accident. He cursed under his breath, a bit of the water splashing into Andree's lap to douse her gown. The glass crashed and shattered. Angry with himself, he jumped up and passed his napkin to Andree and flashed a smile. The waiter had seen it happen, so he rushed off to fetch a broom and dust pan. He sighed and looked to Andree, his own checks being vexed with a soft blush. He sat himself back down and laughed slightly, settling back into their conversation. "Well, me? I'm from here and there.. but I've lived most of my days on the road." He relaxed and finally took one of the shrimp and bit into the morsel, enjoying the salty sweet meat.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 12th 2012, 11:34 pm

Upon seeing Nathaniel's small smile, Andree's mouth curved to form a slight smile as a reply. She was a bit nervous about how the date was going, she thought it was going well though but, unfortunately, couldn't read minds and tell if Nathaniel felt the same way. Her smile returned, a bit wider this time, when the entrees arrived. Though, the smile quickly disappeared in shock the moment that the glass shattered against the floor and the water splashed on her dress. It wasn't that she was worried about the dress or anything, it could be washed, she just hadn't expected it to happen and was surprised. Accepting the napkins that Nathaniel passed to her, she flashed a smile back, trying to show that she was not worried about it too much. She took the napkin from Nathaniel and began to wipe up the water from her black dress. As she did so, she said to him "Thanks" with a thin smile. "On the road? That sounds interesting. What sort of places have you visited?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 13th 2012, 12:06 am

He chuckled and made sure she was cleaned up before taking his seat. He spoke, though, while bustling to clear the glass from the floor and make sure the waiter had gotten all of it, and the water cleaned up. "Well, I've been everywhere. But I do like it here in Chicago the best. It's a nice place to settle down.. and considering my newly acquired house, I believe things will go well. No more nights spent on the streets or in random motels." He smiled again and started to carve up a larger chunk of chicken, and then he twirled up a bit of pasta, using a spoon to brace his fork. Taking the bite, his tastebuds lit up, as did his little emotion senses. A few tingles ran down his spine as he looked up toward Andree. His eyes were screaming with passion for this girl; lust for her. Maybe even love? Maybe. He hadn't loved since Rayne... and that evil bitch had put a heavy cloud over his head, hindered his love life, and gave him an unwanted, but no unloved child. "So, how old are you exactly, Andree?" he asked, the name rolling off his tongue so sweetly.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 13th 2012, 12:22 am

"Yes, your house is far nicer than any random motel or street." Andree replied, a hint of pity regarding the living on the streets part rang out from her voice. She hated poverty. The thought that people were able to live with so much wealth that they could complain about only having one yacht yet others were unable to meet the basic requirements of living sickened her. She smiled despite these thoughts as she followed his lead and cut off a bit of the steak for herself. Once it was cut to a good size on the end of her fork, she lifted it into her mouth and felt her taste buds explode from it. "This is great food." Andree commented as she went in for another piece of the delicious steak that made her taste buds salivate. Figuratively, of course. She didn't want to drool in front of him, especially not on the first date. She could feel Nathaniel's eyes on her as she ate and her cheeks blushed a deep crimson as she cut another piece off. "I'm nineteen. How about you?" She asked in reply as she placed the piece of steak into her mouth.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 13th 2012, 12:36 am

He grinned, allowing a chuckle to pass his lips. With how happy she was about the food, the emotion was picked up and tickled his nerves pleasantly. "I've never eaten here, either. I set up this reservation when I was in the hallway of your apartment, to be honest.." He laughed and shrugged his shoulders to have his jacket settle on him more comfortably. He slid a foot forward beneath the table, making to let his shoe rest against her's. He gave her another playful grin and took another bite, reaching to sip on his wine. "Twenty-two, he said aloud, his mind finishing the sentence; even though I'm much older than I look. He then felt his cell phone buzz in his pocket. He nearly groaned but instead, ignored it. It could be the jerk from earlier at the poker table. He was quite upset about losing to Nathaniel DiMartino; but who wasn't?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 14th 2012, 4:05 am

Andree giggled in return to his laugh at the fact he made the reservation while in the hallway outside her apartment. It wasn't that she found it particularly funny, but she didn't want to send the wrong signals to him. The sound of Nathaniel's cell phone buzzing from his pocket reached her ears and she asked him, politely. "Do you need to get that?" She didn't mind at all is he took a moment to check whatever someone was bothering him about, she had nothing to do later, they could spend the whole evening together. As she ate another piece of the delicious steak, her other hand's fingers moved up and down, rising and falling in sequence. She couldn't really think of a conversation topic to bring up and decided to just continue eating and let him take the lead and steer their conversation. As she ate another piece, a small smile passed across her face as she looked into his eyes and felt herself melt just a little bit inside.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 14th 2012, 1:40 pm

He sighed and stood, holding up his hand as if to have her 'wait.' He snatched out his cell phone and groaned with some form of agony racing down his spine. It was his dearest sister. "What?" he asked, clearly annoyed as he threw the phone on speaker so that Andree wouldn't be singled out. "I'm in Chicago for the evening; I've decided to come see how my baby brother is doing.." came the voice from the other end. Nathaniel cringed at the sound of his sister's voice. He really hated her visits. He was annoying, and wanted to take him out on the town and flaunt him to all the women. She was persistent on getting him married. Ever since Rayne... that was Nathaniel's pick, though. Chelle was so upset that he had settled for such a tramp. Maybe Andree would impress her. He hoped. "Well, that's good. I'm out to a lovely lunch with my girlfriend. Maybe I'll let you meet her," and he was cut off, by a shrill scream of excitement. Despite being cut off, though, as he said girlfriend, he looked right at Andree, giving her a sweet, but very loving smile. His eyes were bright with hope for her to accept the title. "Giiirlfriend~? My my, little brother, you've actually decided to open your heart up again?" He sighed and smacked his forehead. "Yes, I did.. I'm telling you I'm hanging up now, because you know I hate being mean to you. Love you, sis," he sighed, listening to her 'I love you, too' before snapping the phone closed. He then sat himself back down and smiled toward Andree. "Well.. I hope you don't mind meeting my sister today.. You don't have to if you don't want to.." He chuckled and twirled his fork around some noodles, and took a bite before swigging his wine.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 14th 2012, 7:10 pm

Andree leaned back a bit in her chair, prepared to wait while Nathaniel spoke to whoever was on the other end. To her surprise though, he put the phone on speaker so she could listen in as well. She found the small gesture quite sweet and another smile danced across her face as she listened to the female voice emitting from the phone. A small laugh escaped her throat at the thought of Nathaniel's sister checking in on him. As she listened to Nathaniel reply to his older sister, the small smile remained on her face. Her eyes lit up when he had called her his girlfriend. It wasn't a title she was used to but it'd be a lie to say she didn't like that Nathaniel thought of her as such. The shrill shriek that came from the phone, though, surprised her, as did what his sister had to say next. She could only wonder what exactly she had meant by opening his heart up again. Did someone hurt him that badly? Did he just not enjoy feelings? She could relate to the second one a a bit, if it was the case. Andree made a mental note to ask him a little later. As she finished this train of thought, she noticed Nathaniel sit down again and listened to what he had to say next. "I'd love to meet her." She replied, deciding whether or not to ask him about the 'open your heart again' thing. Deciding to ask, she leaned forward slightly. "If you don't mind me prying a little, what exactly did your sister mean by 'open your heart again'?

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 15th 2012, 1:41 am

He finished up most of his chicken, but pushed about the Alfredo smothered noodles with his fork. Laying the fork down, he sighed and looked to Andree. He had no problem answering her question, but he had no idea where to start. "Well.. Let's start somewhere with this.. Her name was Rayne. We were engaged, and I was so close to spending the rest of my life with her," he cut himself off, sipping his water this time. He stifled a small shudder. Just the thought of that vampiress was haunting. She had done quite the number on him mentally and even a bit physically. He had the scars to prove it. "Well, let's skip some bits.. Wedding day. She was on her way down the isle. And before this, she had already cheated on me a few several times.. I had finally looked past her beauty, charm, and not to mention how funny, and smart.. sometimes. She was almost perfect; other than the fact that she liked to do this thing where she'd dress up and act like a complete bitch.. Oh wait, that was just normal every day Rayne." He was laughing at this point, a heavier English accent clipping at his words as he spoke. He had become much more relaxed, just spilling the story in between bites of food and sips of wine and water. "Long story short, I left her at the alter, and told her she could burn in Hell for all eternity in front of all of our friends and family." He sighed and leaned back, tipping his wine glass to finish the contents. He smiled and sat his glass down, looking into Andree's eyes. "But you.. you're not alike to that bitch.. and I'm glad I've met you."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 15th 2012, 2:04 am

Andree had leaned forward to listen to his story. She shifted her elbows to find a more comfortable spot to rest them. Once comfortable, her large, dark, brown eyes gazed into Nathaniel's eyes. Engaged? And you're twenty two? A little young, don't you think? Eh, to each their own, I suppose. Were the words that spun through her head after hearing that he was engaged to Rayne. Immediately when she heard this, she hoped that she was better than her. She didn't want her own heart to be broken or to be the bitch that broke another's. Though, this thought was wiped from her mind immediately when she heard that Rayne had cheated on him. Oh, hell yeah I'm better than her. I wouldn't cheat on anyone. She told herself, comfortingly. The last part, regarding what he did in return, had made her eyebrows shoot up in shock for a moment. "Well, that's a bit...extreme. Though understandable, considering what she was like from how you have described her." She said, swallowing as she did so. What he said in the end though made her melt a little more inside. "I'm glad I've met you too.'

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top