The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Mockingbird April 15th 2012, 2:04 am

Andree had leaned forward to listen to his story. She shifted her elbows to find a more comfortable spot to rest them. Once comfortable, her large, dark, brown eyes gazed into Nathaniel's eyes. Engaged? And you're twenty two? A little young, don't you think? Eh, to each their own, I suppose. Were the words that spun through her head after hearing that he was engaged to Rayne. Immediately when she heard this, she hoped that she was better than her. She didn't want her own heart to be broken or to be the bitch that broke another's. Though, this thought was wiped from her mind immediately when she heard that Rayne had cheated on him. Oh, hell yeah I'm better than her. I wouldn't cheat on anyone. She told herself, comfortingly. The last part, regarding what he did in return, had made her eyebrows shoot up in shock for a moment. "Well, that's a bit...extreme. Though understandable, considering what she was like from how you have described her." She said, swallowing as she did so. What he said in the end though made her melt a little more inside. "I'm glad I've met you too.'

Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Chellizard April 15th 2012, 3:28 am

He really did hate having to lie about his age. He would have to tell her eventually. Maybe. He needed to. "It is mean.. I know," he said, bringing back up the wedding massacre of humiliation. "I only look 22; I'm basically frozen at this age, dear. I'm, in reality, much, much older.. Considering my race, which is.. Angelic Vampire? Well. Something along those lines," he spat this quickly, but as calm as possible, looking Andree in the eyes with a bit of fear, but also excitement. He stood, and moved to her side, brushing himself onto one knee while he took her hands in his. "But I was serious about girlfriend. I am always young at heart, and I really have not changed much.. I can feel again, Andree. And you're the reason.." He kissed her hands, peering through his ebony bangs toward her gorgeous face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 15th 2012, 3:41 am

Her eyes fazed into Nathaniel's as he told her the truth about his age. Her eyes darted around for a moment, confused at this revelation, before they fell upon Nathaniel once again. Andree swallowed as she was told that he was an 'angelic vampire'. Now, the concept did not disgust her, it intrigued her. She didn't know much about what an angelic vampire was and wasn't going to make any judgments about Nathaniel regarding it until she knew all about it. As she was going to ask him about it and respond to the revelation about his age, Nathaniel got down on one knee next to her and held her hands. Her mind, that had been working to try and think, stopped when he added to what he had said previously and kissed her hand. Her cheeks were red when he looked up through his dark hair at her. The ghost of a smile was still etched onto her face. "You're too kind." Was all she could reply as her brain had seemed to turn to mush. "Mind, well, filling me in a bit more? I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'angelic vampire'."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 15th 2012, 3:54 am

He was so relieved when she just melted in his grip, but was also very glad that she wasn't going to push over the subject. "To be honest, it's a long story. Want to discuss it in the car?" He smiled and stood up, keeping her hands in his. The waiter had just arrived with boxes for their left overs, and the rest of the wine with the cork in place. Nathaniel boxed up their food and bagged the boxes and bottle of wine. He then held the bag in one hand, holding his other out toward her to take. "I'm not originally from Earth, perse, but I am from a place not so unlike this. I'm truly an odd breed; the only other like me is my sister. We were born of demonic nature, but once we took to live on Earth, our "demonic" side was actually what you humans call "vampires.""

He chuckled and trailed off as they walked through the restaurant and out to Nathaniel's car that was waiting on them. He opened the passenger door fro Andree, and bustled around to get in the driver's side. He then placed the bag of food and wine in the back seat and buckled himself up, to then continue after turning the radio off. "Well, to make things more simple, my sister was basically banished here, but I wanted to follow her footsteps, just a bit, I guess. She had made a deal with an Angel to do good, so she was given white wings, and her blood was fused with that of an Angel. To make it less complex," he added, switching lanes to head back to his place, where his sister was waiting for them, believe it or not.

"She ended up falling victim to her vampiric side. So, her wings turned black and with each life she took, a feather would turn crimson. I, on the other hand, made a deal with an Angel, and instead of wings of White, I recieved wings of black. Black to reflect my evil side and show me I should be doing good. For each life I've saved, a feather has turned white. And if you recall, I have a lot of white feathers." He was proud of himself for that bit of his life. He felt as if he were rambling, but he wanted to get the story out there. He smiled toward her, and slowed down to stop at a red light. "Anything you're still curious about like.. how do I walk in the sunlight? Why do I not have fangs? Why am I handsome? Hehe." he gave her a sideways glance, and a lopsided smile before pressing his foot on the gas to continue to his place.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 15th 2012, 4:29 am

Her heart having temporarily replaced her brain as the one in control of her body, Andree smiled to Nathaniel and replied with "Sure." After Nathaniel had finished packing up their food, she smiled and took his hand as he offered it. The two walked out of the restaurant, Andree's shoes making small clicking sounds against the floor as they left. As they left and Nathaniel told her some of the information she had asked for, Andree listened, hanging onto every last word. "I see." She said, letting him know that she was listening.

As they approached the car, Nathaniel held the door open for her. Andree smiled and slid inside. "Thank you." A small giggle had escaped her after she thanked him. Damn it, I thought I was done with that. She said silently, annoyed at herself. Slipping the seat belt over her dress, she made sure that her dress stayed down and didn't come up to show anything that she didn't want seen. "Alright, I'm getting it so far." Was what she told him after he said part of his story to her. After listening to the second half of his explanation, she made her response before readjusting herself in her seat. "I do recall that, actually." On second thought, seeing his sister seems like a really bad idea. "You going to bite me?" She asked, playfully. Where did that come from? "Is meeting your sister such a good idea? Seeing as she, you know, likes to kill people." Fear was evident in her voice as she swallowed out of nervousness.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 15th 2012, 11:02 am

He laughed. Oh boy did he laugh. The "you going to bite me?" and then to even bring up Chelle's dark side had him rolling. He pulled up into the driveway, the garage door opening as they pulled up. A pressure plate recognized the car. As soon as they were parked, and the light in the garage was on, he just sat there for a moment. "My hunger is fed by stale blood I receive from a friend. They work in a hospital. It's not the worst thing in the world, but I have had live blood before; from Rayne. It's odd when two vampires feed from one another. The blood is so bland.. But, on to other things," he said, giving her a little face that read: I hope I'm not freaking you out and making you want to run away. "She may have killed people, but not all of them were for evil reasons.. it's just frowned upon by the Angel's to take a life; whether it be for good or bad intentions." He sighed and leaned over, kissing Andree's cheek so sweetly before grabbing the bag and stepping out of the car. He then made his way to garage door, checking to see that Andree was next to him. Nathaniel was honestly regretting seeing his sister. What had it been? A couple decades?

Chelle had been relaxing in the kitchen, munching on an orange she had peeled almost immediately prior to arriving at Nathaniel's house. She was perched on a bar stool, her attire much more casual than anyone has ever seen her. She wore a loose, long t-shirt and a pair of knee length sweat pants. The shirt had pre-cut holes for her wings, which were also stretched out and resting atop the other two barstools on either side of her. She looked so relaxed, and she felt it, too. Once she heard the cat pull into the garage, she thought of dressing up, but then she realized she should. She darted up the stairs and peeled off her clothes and whipped on a corset, simple, and a long skirt that brushed just above her knees. She slid her feet into comfortable, yet stylish, ballerina flats, and allowed her wings to stay out to breathe. She flipped her head over and bundled up her hair into a ponytail, and then started to twist and then roll the mess into a bun that she pinned with a couple bobbypins. Satisfied, she returned to the kitchen and finished her orange, tossing the pieces before placing herself in a relaxed, yet poised position in the living room. She glanced around, noticing a lot of the pictures were missing; but that was her doing. She had taken them to the Italy base which was for Thrones. Once Nathaniel and Andree made it into the room, she stood and smiled toward them. "Hello brother; hello there, darling," she cooed, speaking toward his female companion.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 15th 2012, 1:38 pm

"Oh, well, that's a little more of comforting thought." Andree noted, regarding the fact Nathaniel got stale blood from the hospital, as she unbuckled her seat belt. Blood disgusted her. The sticky red liquid, in her mind, should just stay where it belongs, inside the body and out of sight. "I could never be a vampire, I find blood far too repulsing." She told him, trying to lighten the mood a little bit and deviate the conversation from blood. A sigh of relief escaped her throat as he told her more information about her sister. Well, at least that, hopefully, doesn't mean me. Were the words that passed through her mind as she felt Nathaniel kiss her on the cheek. This was the finishing touch, she had completely melted inside. Feeling her mind go all fuzzy, she stepped out of the car as well. Following Nathaniel into the house, she saw his sister sitting in the living room as they walked in. "Hello, it's so nice to meet you. My name's Andree, what's yours?" She asked, trying to not seem to awkward.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 17th 2012, 12:04 pm

Nathaniel nearly facepalmed and just patted Andree's shoulder. He gave a light bow to his sister and then exited the room. "I'll be right back," he said, just before taking the stairs.

Chelle smiled toward Andree, her incisors very sharp and very noticeable. That was another thing about Chelle; she didn't hide who she was. With Andree's polite introduction, Chelle was more excited to have met her so quickly. "All right, pleasure pleasure.. I'm Chelle; now turn so I can get a better look at you, dear," she cooed these words while clasping her hands together. Her eyes swept over the girl, dissecting her figure and poise. Not bad. "Very lovely, dear. I'm only here for the afternoon to check up on a few things." Chelle trailed off and sat herself down in a comfortable arm chair, relaxing for a few. Her eyes trailed over Andree's face and lingered on her neck; just above the shallow point of her clavicle.

Nathaniel had bolted back down the stairs, his sixth sense tingling. Actually, it was only a mere hunch. And his hunch was correct when he came down and saw how dilated his sister's pupils were. His eyes narrowed and he walked over to Andree and put an arm around of her. "Well, sis, I'm sure you've already had Andree "model" for you, so now that that's over; how long will you be in town?" he asked, raising his brow toward her. His sister replied simply; "Only until tomorrow morning; my flight to Italy leaves then." He couldn't help but become slightly furious from how Chelle was just staring at Andree like she was a slab of meat. He burst into Italian and started pacing, just in front of Andree. "Dici sul serio in questo momento, sis? Come hai potuto solo guardare a lei come se fosse la vostra cena? Questa è la mia ragazza non, il vostro biglietto pasto successivo!" (Are you serious right now, sis? How could you just stare at her like she was your dinner? This is my girlfriend, not your next meal ticket!) He stood there, huffing with his eyes narrowed, completely upset.

She pulled her eyes from Andree and looked to Nathaniel; she had answered his question about when she was leaving, and was making to open her mouth and speak again when he cut her off; but not in English, in Italian. That meant he was really upset. She sighed and stood, calmly speaking back to him in one of their favorite languages. Fratello, cara, hai bisogno di calmarsi giù. Sono solo fame è tutto .. Io mi trattano al piano seminterrato, o trovare un pasto vivo altrove. Tu sai che io non farle del male, sente l'odore così buono." (Brother, darling, you need to calm yourself down. I'm just hungry is all.. I'll treat myself to the basement, or find a live meal elsewhere. You know I wouldn't harm her; she just smells so good.) with those words, she stood and bowed toward her brother and smiled toward Andree. "I'll be in my room; it was a pleasure meeting you, Andree." She then swept up the stairs to change into relaxing clothes and read a book in the comfort of her feather down topped bed.

He sighed with relief once his sister was out of sight, and had taken heed his words. "I am so sorry for all the.. awkwardness; and yeah.. I speak fluent Italian; among a few other languages. I bet you want to leave.." he sighed and hung his head, his hair brushing the peaks of his cheeks before he stood upright and flicked his hair from his face. "You know what? Let's go to your place.. so we can have more privacy, eh?" he asked her, raising a brow with his hand extended for her to accept.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 17th 2012, 11:29 pm

"Yeah, of course. I'll just talk to your sister in the meantime." Andree replied to Nathaniel, trying to sound less fearful of her sister than she really was. Please, this girl was eyeing her up like she was a pig for slaughter. It was an unnerving feel, being sized up like a piece of meat. Honestly, Andree wouldn't be surprised if Chelle put her on the barbecue and ate her right now. Slightly shuddering, she pushed her shoulders back a bit for a moment, rolling them forward a few seconds later. Trying not to be rude, she did as Chelle requested and turned around in a full circle so she could 'get a better look at her'. If that meant continue to make her feel like she was just a piece of meat on display, the job was accomplished. "Uhh..Thanks." Andree replied when Chelle noted 'lovely'. She wasn't quite sure whether to take it as a compliment or as a threat just yet. Her brown eyes watched Chelle as she felt her staring at her neck.

Her ears picked up Nathaniel coming down the stairs. A sigh of relief escaped her throat as she saw him, tired of being sized up. As she felt his arm around her, she also felt the sensation of her cheeks turning bright red. "Italy, sounds nice. I want to go someday." She replied, trying to make conversation as she felt Chelle's gaze on her. It still made her feel as awkward as it did earlier. Quit it! Was what she silently snapped at Chelle as she rolled her shoulders once more. One of her eyebrows raised in confusion as the two began to speak in Italian. Another sigh escaped her throat, tired of people talking in other languages. First Gracie and Sachin, now this. Once they switched back to English and Chelle said she was going to her room, Andree smiled sweetly and replied. "Pleasure meeting you too, Chelle." Once Chelle was out of sight, she smiled at Nathaniel and listened to him talk. "Yeah, don't worry about the awkwardness. That's cool, I never really bothered learning other languages. Though, I've been regretting it lately. My roommates like talking in some language I don't know. Yeah, let's go there. We might not have too much privacy but I'm pretty sure Gracie and Sachin are out tonight anyways." As she finished, she took Nathaniel's hand, smile still in place.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 17th 2012, 11:40 pm

He was very pleased when she took his hand. He smiled and hugged his arms around of her and kissed her on top of her head. He snuggled his nose into her hair and just breathed in. "Chelle's right, you know.. you smell wonderful." He chuckled and tilted her chin with his right hand in a loose fist, his thumb resting just below her lips. "But my hunger is always under control, so I mean it as a compliment.. and I'm sure Chelle meant it that way, too.. Hehe.." He walked toward the front door to escort her out. He wanted to fly her to her apartment, considering he had a feeling she liked it much better. The car was just for appearances. Before exiting, he smacked himself mentally. "I should go grab some spare clothes, I'd rather not ruin this suit.."

He smiled and kissed Andree's hand before letting it go. He dashed up the stairs and changed into his jeans, grabbed his white button up, and slipped his feet into simple black converse. He stopped by Chelle's room and told her he's be back later tonight, if not, that he did love her and was sorry for reacting the way that he did. He then returned to Andree, his white button up being tucked into his front pocket, his bare upper body exposed for her to see. The shirt hung down his leg, but was tucked in his front pocket good enough so that he wouldn't lose it. He also had his silver cigarette case and zippo. He would definitely have to work on his habit.

"Oh yeah, and Italy?" he said, after shutting the door behind of them and walking down the path to the sidewalk a bit. "Let me know when you want to go there." with that, he picked her up and his wings spread out behind of him. With a single pump, they were lifted into the air, pulling them higher and higher. He then started to fly off toward her apartment. That was another plus; he had great memory when it came to locations. One down fall, a few heavy clouds had crowded the sky while they were in his house, so now the sun was nearly gone from view; rain was on it's way.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 17th 2012, 11:59 pm

Andree bit on her bottom lip as she felt the red blush creep across her face once more when Nathaniel kissed her on the top of the head. At the compliment, the blush remained and a giggle escaped her throat. "Thank you." Her dark brown eyes stared into his eyes as she continued to smile softly. "Yeah, I'm sure she did, just in a different way." She joked a little, smile stretching slightly further across her face. At Nathaniel's next statement, she replied with. |Yeah, of course, I'll just wait for you down here."

Once Nathaniel returned from upstairs, she smiled a bit more as she noticed his lack of shirt. With a giggle, she said. "Don't you think you might get a little cold out there?" The smile was still on her face. "Really?" She questioned him, in reply to his comment about just having to ask to go to Italy. Her smile had returned to a mostly neutral position for now, her lips still slightly curved into a ghost of a smile though. It stretched a little wider though as she felt him pick her up and take her to the skies. "Do you know the way or should I point it out for you?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 18th 2012, 12:13 am

"I'm sure I'll be fine," he said, hugging Andree tight while they soared the sky. He did know the way, of course. To make this trip sweeter, he started to hum a soft song. He had to cut off his humming and fly up to avoid an on coming v-shape of geese. He chuckled and flew just above them so that Andree could admire all of the flying creatures. He hummed some more, and picked up singing a bit, "So let's raise a cup.. cause I found someone to carry me hoome.. tonight~.. we are young.." he smiled and kissed the back of her head, considering he was holding her from behind. Finally coming into contact with the roof, he landed with a soft thud. His knees bent to support their weight. Sighing with happiness, he looked up and saw a raindrop fall, heavily, onto his cheek. He then rose his wings as an umbrella and covered both of them decently. "Let's get inside before this becomes really, really sappy.." He chuckled and offered his hand before jogging toward the door to the stairs. Once inside, he let her lead them to her apartment.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 18th 2012, 12:23 am

"If you say so." Andree replied as they soared through the sky. It was a wonderful feeling, flying without the need for a plane or helicopter. It just felt so free. Despite the slight fear that she may fall and be squished against the concrete, it was an exhilarating feeling to be airborne. Her face had returned to a neutral position as it had before, the tips of her lips still up to keep the slight smile. Better to have the small smile than to have her neutral come off as upset, sad or scared as other had often interpreted. She didn't want to give off the wrong signals. Her eyes watched the V shaped flock of geese fly under them as the smile on her face widened in response to feeling Nathaniel kiss the back of her head. You're awesome. She thought as she continued to soar in his arms. Thankful to have her supporting him, they touched down on the rooftop. "Thanks." Was her response to him shielding the two from the rain with his wings. "Yeah, I agree. We don't want things to be too sappy, now do we?" She asked as she walked them over to the door to the stairwell. Her feet made tapping sounds on the stairwell as she led him down to her apartment. As she opened the door, she noticed that she was right and Sachin and Gracie appeared to be out...for now, that is. "Alright, place to ourselves." She said with a smile as she walked inside. "Take a seat, please."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 18th 2012, 12:27 am

He chuckled and followed behind of her until they got to the room. "Yeah.. better not make it too sappy.." he muttered, just loud enough for her to hear, but making sure it was quiet so she had to strain to hear him. Stepping into the room, he rose a brow at her sudden command to take a seat, though the please was sweet. "Oh yeah? That's good," he replied, commenting on the house being to themselves. He smirked and pulled his shirt out of his pocket and sat down on the couch. He glanced around of the room and nodded as he made small little 'hmm' sounds. "Nice place. How many roommates you got? One?" He asked, raising a brow. He started to put on his shirt and then stopped. Maybe he should, maybe he shouldn't. It was a button up. He slipped it on, but left it unbuttoned. He hadn't smoked all day, and was honestly jonesing for a cigarette, but he didn't pull the case out of his pocket, or the lighter. "Are you gonna go change, or do you feel like staying all dressed up?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 18th 2012, 12:37 am

"Two, actually. Gracie and Sachin." She told him, adding their names as a little bit of extra info that he may need later. Andree was prepared to sit down on the couch when she realized she was still all dressed up. I so need to get out of this stuff. I'm not going to wear it while sitting around. Her eyes wandered for a minute to look at his chest through the unbuttoned white shirt. "Yeah, I'll be back in a moment." She told him before walking over to her room, slipping off her shoes and leaving them in the middle of the hall for now out of laziness. Once in her room, she flicked her hair back before slipping out of her black dress. She picked out her typical clothes, a pair of tight blue jeans and a black tank top, to lounge around in. Her sock covered feet made no sound against the hardwood floor as she walked over to take a seat next to Nathaniel on the couch. The TV sat on a stand, across from the couch. "Do you want to watch something?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 18th 2012, 12:46 am

He watched her wander off toward her room, and then turned his attention back to a lingering thought. A lingering desire. He wanted to smoke so badly. He groaned to himself and then looked back to watch Andree wander back and plop down next to him. He smiled and stood for a moment, taking off his shoes and leaving them near the door. His own sock covered feet were then propped up on the coffee table, his form sinking into the comfortable couch. He sat with his arms on the back of the couch. He then let them slip, his left going around of Andree. He glanced to the television and shrugged. "We can if you'd like, heh." he said, a bit nervous. He had no idea why he was nervous, but he was.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top