The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Mockingbird February 12th 2012, 4:27 pm

As Nathaniel replied to Andree's question, a large smile crossed her face. "Really?" It felt nice to hear him compliment her like that. Seeing that he had his hand out, she placed her hand in his. She wasn't expecting to be twirled around but didn't mind it either. She grinned some more as he pulled her closer to him. This was a nice change of pace from what she usually did. Is this a date? Should I ask him if it is or should I just go with it? I'll just go with it I guess, see what happens. "Oh!" she exclaimed, startled once more when Nathaniel picked her up bridal style. After the two of them made it to the roof and Nathaniel took off to the sky once more. "Are we going to the same house as last time?" She asked him, assuming that was where they were heading.

Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 Empty Re: Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity)

Post by Chellizard February 12th 2012, 4:40 pm

He nodded and started to hum. The sung part of the song was typically done by a girl, but Nathaniel enjoyed all types of music, especially something with a good kick line. "Lights falling down to me, makes me breathe in deep~.." he paused and continued to hum. He had just sung, under his breath, but for Andree. Or, at least for her as an audience. He had all these ideas of becoming part of a band at one point in life, just because he hadn't done that yet. He smiled and looked down to her. "Uh-yep. It's officially my place now." They were only in the air a few more minutes before he brought them down to the stoop. He accessed the house, without a key, just as last time. His hand was scanned and he was granted access. He stepped through the door, his hand reaching back to grab her's as he stepped in. "Oh, should I model for you? Or just surprise you like you did me?" he asked, taking to the stairs. He stopped on the second step, though, and let his grip on her hand loosen. He didn't want to force her to follow him. Oh, and, the house was no longer cluttered with as many photos as before. Just a couple on the walls, and a family one over the fireplace.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Didn't think I'd see you here (closed to unrealistic.entity) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 12th 2012, 4:57 pm

"Nice." Andree replied to him regarding the house being his now. "Is it nice having a full house to yourself?" The question came as the two of them landed outside the door to the house. Nathaniel was still holding her hand as he led her into the house. With her free hand, Andree removed some of the brown and blonde hair that was covering parts of her face. "I see some of your lovely paintings are still up." She commented as the pair went past them. She giggled a bit at his question after he had loosened up his grip on her hand. "I'll let you decide what you want to do." She commented to him, placing a hand on his chest as she spoke. This wasn't exactly or even remotely what I had been expecting to do today when I woke up. But then again, there are worse things that could happen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 12th 2012, 5:09 pm

He nodded and smiled. "Then you'll just have to follow me. Also, yeah. I couldn't take 'em all down. Chelle came by and took most of 'em back to the Italy house." He just realized he was talking about houses like they were a really nice pair of shoes. He laughed to himself and looked at her. "Sorry, didn't mean to brag about my sister. She's a stuck up bitch anyway." He shrugged and brought Andree to his room and pointed to a chair sitting opposite his walk-in closet. "Make yourself comfortable!" He grinned and walked into the closet and shit the doors behind of him. He slid the lightswitch on and found a pant suit. It was white with black pinstripes on the coat and pants. He would pick shoes later. For now, it was the top and bottom. He was definitely going to wear a black button up, so he slipped off his t-shirt and pulled on the button up, leaving it open. He slipped off his black jeans and pulled on the slacks and stepped out while he pulled on the jacket. While he was in the closet, his wings were "put away" so to speak. He tousled his hair and held out his arms for her and twirled. "It's this one or black slacks red pinstripes, red or black button up, and a black jacket with red pinstripes.." He smiled and rose a brow toward her, standing still looking at her. He breathed slowly and calmly, his solar-plexus flexing with each inhale and exhale.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 12th 2012, 5:29 pm

"Italy? Must be nice.' Andree said as Nathaniel whisked her upstairs. "Alright." She replied to Nathaniel's gesture about making herself comfortable. Making her way over to the chair, she sat down, making sure that the hardly worn black dress would stay down instead of sliding up when she sat down. My, my, looking fine, Nathaniel. She thought to herself as he stepped out. "Personally, I like what you are wearing now ." Was her answer to his question about what she would prefer him to wear. "Where exactly is this place anyways?" Her fingers rose up and down in a fluid motion on her thigh, which was covered up by the dress, as she spoke.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 12th 2012, 5:36 pm

He nodded and started to button up the shirt and tucked it in. The black button up went great with the white suit. He shrugged into the jacket so that it wasn't on his arms awkwardly and shook his wrists so the sleeves fell properly. Once tucked in and buttoned, he stepped into the closet and selected a black tie with a white skull on the end of it. He slid it around of his neck after flipping his collar up. He did a simple knot in the tie and flipped his collar down, making sure the tie his his waistline. It did, which was good. "Do you think it's weird? And by "it" I mean us running into one another?" He listened for her answer while he ducked into the closet for white toed dress shoes. The comfortable rating of these shoes were off the charts, and so were the design. He stepped into them and tied the small, thin laces into simple, small bows. He then tousled his hair while looking into the full length mirror. He grabbed Andree by the hand and pulled her over to him so that she was standing next to him, all in a matter of moments. "We're going to eat some delicious food. So, name the first kind of food that pops into your head.. Go." he gave her plenty of time, but was happy with the quick answer she gave him. Her choice would be what they ate, of course, so it determined the place.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 12th 2012, 5:53 pm

"Well, I suppose it is quite coincidental. Why do you ask?" Andree asked Nathaniel in return as he got dressed. It is a bit odd but what else can be said? We bumped into each other and this happened. Is there a reason he is bringing this up or does he just find it a bit too coincidental or what? "You look very nice, Nathaniel." She said after finishing the train of thought as he stepped into her sight. As he brought her closer to him, she replied to what he said. Steak! was the first thing that popped into her mind. "Steak." She said quickly as a reply.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 12th 2012, 6:11 pm

"Perfect," he said, smiling. He pulled out his slim cellular and said 'cheese' before taking a photo of them. He chuckled and kissed her temple, a polite but sweet gesture, before stepping away. "Come now, we mustn't be late. I want to get a table," he didn't grab her hand, instead, he offered his to her as he made his way to the hallway. Once she accepted his hand, he laced his fingers with her's and brought her to a door that opened to the garage. Opening the door presented two vehicles. Lamborghini Murcielago and Convertable Shelby Mustang. Both were beautiful, and luxurious. The dark black of the Lambo and the baby blue Mustang were just eye catching. There was a key tack to his left, just through the door. "Which would you like to ride in?" he asked, smiling cheesily. The keys were labeled, so Andree could pick which car she wanted by grabbing the keys, or saying it out loud.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 12th 2012, 6:35 pm

Hearing Nathaniel say 'cheese', Andree smiled quickly before the camera took the picture. As she felt his lips kiss her temple, her cheeks blushed bright red. Standing, stunned, for a minute, Andree replied to Nathaniel "Yeah, we better not be late." Her mind was feeling fuzzy from the nice feeling that filled her whole body from Nathaniel's kiss. Seeing how Nathaniel was offering his hand to her, she took it and allowed him to lead her to the garage. Her eyes widened at the site of the two expensive cars sitting in front of them. Picking up the set of keys to the Lambo, she handed them to Nathaniel and walked over to it. She slid into the passengers seat, adjusted her dress and waited for Nathaniel to get in.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 12th 2012, 7:35 pm

He chuckled and accepted the keys. "You're adorable, you know that?" He slipped into the driver's seat, the butterfly door coming down with a press of a button. He strapped in and put the key in ignition. The car revved to life, his foot pressing down on the gas. He smiled and put the car in reverse, the garage door opening after he pressed another button on the 'ceiling' of the car. Before the door was raised all the way, he was out of the garage, the door closing once he was out of the garage. He peeled out of the driveway, tires squealing as he moved onto the street. He then slammed the car into drive and then peeled off down the street. It was as if she could read his mind. He loved steak, and what better way to have steak than with mushrooms, pasta, and shrimp? As well as a nice soup and endless breadsticks? There was a local Italian joint in town and it was perfect. All the 'rich' people went there to eat. He turned on the radio, and then smiled at Andree. "Go ahead and pick a station." He was driving faster on the back roads in the neighborhood, his engine probably startling neighborly dogs and etc.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 12th 2012, 9:45 pm

Once again, upon Nathaniel's comment about her being adorable, Andree's face blushed crimson. A giggle escaped her. Why am I so giggly tonight? The car was very nice and way out of Andree's price range. How much money does Nathaniel have? The black tires ran along the cold, grey, concrete streets. For the most part, Nathaniel took the back roads. Eventually, he told her that she could change the radio station. "I'm fine, I don't really listen to the radio. It's all yours." The car's engine was making the residential dogs start barking. Dogs, some are adorable and sweet while others are massive and don't shut up. She thought to herself as they got closer to the restaurant.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 13th 2012, 10:20 pm

"You really are a cute one, aren't cha?" He nodded to her invitation of taking over the radio and popped in a mixed CD he had made for joyriding. That was another thing he liked to do. Race, joyride, and etc. He was a fantastic driver, but he was always finding it easier to fly around.. especially when he wasn't wearing a twelve thousand dollar suit. The first song started, a catchy whistle starting the tune. He whistled along and then let his deep tenor timbre rumble through the car's cabin. "Ohh~!.. *Whistles~* Just shoot for the stars, if it feels right! Then aim for my heart, if you feel like~," he sang, his eyes darting over to Andree while he shifted gears, his foot pressing against the clutch to change gears. "Take me by the tongue and I'll show you~; Kiss me til you're drunk and I'll show youu all the moves like Jagger.. I've got the moves like Jagger~!" he swayed his hips a bit, the car swerving across two lanes as he drove. He grinned and slowed at a red light, his hand shifting to turn down the music. "Soo? Have I embarrassed you enough?" He smirked, raising a brow while he stared directly into her eyes.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 13th 2012, 10:58 pm

Hearing another compliment from Nathaniel made Andree's cheeks blush red once more. Yet another girlish giggle escaped her throat. "Oh stop." She muttered as Nathaniel took over the radio and instead popped in a CD. Whistling, have I heard this before? She asked herself as Nathaniel began whistling along to the music. Once he started singing the lyrics to the song as well, she thought to herself So that would be a no then. Just the fact that he was singing to her was making her blush more furiously. Once they slowed down at the red light, Nathaniel asked her if he had embarrassed her enough. "Yeah, I would say so. Also, about the getting drunk part, I don't drink."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 15th 2012, 2:32 pm

A chortle passed Nathaniel's throat as he took his foot off of the break and gently pressed back upon the gas pedal. The car pulled forward smoothly and he began to just hum along to the song. He occasionally, of course, looked over to Andree with this bright orbs of his. The cerulean blue was brighter against his pale face and ebony bangs kissing his brow. He gave her a cheesy smile, thinking of her reaction to the lyrics. "Well, I wouldn't try to get you drunk in the first place, I'm sure if you wanted to kiss me, you'd do it." He pulled up in front of a fancy restaurant with all of the cliche's. There was a valet and a door man and etc. Nathaniel smiled widely and looked at Andree. "We're here," He stepped out and rushed around the car to open her door, his hand held out for her's.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 15th 2012, 6:04 pm

"You're right if I wanted to I would." Andree replied to his comment as they drove up in the nice black car to the fancy restaurant. "Fancy." She noted as she stepped out of the car, taking Nathaniel's hand and allowing him to take the lead. Her sparkling brown eyes glanced up at him as the pair walked into the restaurant. "Thanks for bringing me here, Nathaniel." She said to him honestly. Her flat shoes made small sounds as they moved across the ground towards the front doors into the restaurant. She flashed Nathaniel a smile as the two got closer to the double doors to the fancy restaurant.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 21st 2012, 3:01 am

He chuckled at her comment. She was right, though. She could kiss him whenever she wanted. On the other hand, he was a bit iffy about it. If they kissed, what would happen next? A night alone, ravishing the sheets of his bed? Or even, Andree's? He shook the thought and slipped his arm around of her waist, pulling her closer while he tossed his keys to the Valet. He was leading her, so casually, toward a little table. They were following a waiter, the young man about as nicely dressed as Nathaniel. The young man smiled and opened a door which lead to a set of stairs. "It was an odd request, but we like to please our customer's, Mister DiMartino." Nathaniel smiled to Andree and started the stairs, taking them one by one, keeping her hand gently cupped in his. "I'm glad you decided to come eat with me," he said, stepping through the door to the roof and there it was. A tiny, two person table fit for them. There was something perfect about eating on a rooftop. It was possibly how they met. In fact, they had met on top of this restaurant, but it was dark, and there was a lot of rain. He pulled out her chair with one hand, his other never letting her's go. He allowed her to step between the chair and the table before pushing it in so she was sitting comfortably. Nathaniel then dipped and kissed her hand, letting it go. The sun was a nice touch to this lovely day. It was more like a late lunch, but the sun would be setting soon. They had been having fun driving around and etc. He sat himself down and the waiter came by, asking for their choice of beverage. "I'm leaving the white or red choice up to my company," he knew she didn't actually like to drink, but he liked either. She could pick which to have sit in front of her in her champagne glass while they ate some delicious steak or etc.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top