The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 9:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 3:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 2:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 11:36 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 9:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 4:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
A midnight stroll - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 1:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A midnight stroll

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A midnight stroll - Page 4 Empty Re: A midnight stroll

Post by Dark Blurr December 19th 2011, 2:50 am

Mark wasn't exactly sure if these new guys were friendly or not so he thought it not be the thest time to show his full potential. So with a wink of his eye and a flick of his wrist bolts of black electricity shot from his finger tip bouncing off the ground pulsing towards one of the thug. Blurr watched as his muscles went into a spasm and he dropped to the ground. Mark then turned into yet another hook to the jaw only this time he took it still standing he put as much speed and force behind his own hook launching his victim into the wall of the bank. That left but 1 more man for him to wrap up and leave behind for the police to catch, but first he was curious of weather or not the two new mystery people were friend or foe.

"excuse me but may I ask your names?

He muttered this in a hesitant tone because he was almost nervouse of what they're answer might be. He really didn't want to fight another super human atleast not this early in his super hero career. In his opinion tonight had gotten very strange for him and he had a feeling things would only get stranger. The light of the moon beat down on his bloodied face as he stared his savior's in the eye's. He was still green to the hero business and he made it obvious.

Dark Blurr

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 19th 2011, 3:26 am

"Mockingbird." She said in her own voice. This was the one night she had not used the voice modifier do far. She would usually disguise her voice but both men here had already heard it. "No, you're not getting my real name." Her fingers began fidgeting once more as she was not fighting. Slipping the Bo Staff onto her back, she kept her distance from the man. He may have fought the criminals, but there was always a chance he was just hired bu some local gang to take them out and would gladly take them out too. Cautiously, she kept a smoke pellet hidden up her sleeve in case he did attack them. The smoke would blind him shortly, assuming he didn't have enhanced vision or something, and give her enough time to draw her Bo Staff. She may have a fairly tough punch, but she far preferred using her Bo Staff. If the man was superhumanly durable, then the staff would adjust how much strength it had so it could injure him still.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 3:36 am

He watched with his arms crossing his chest. The guy was fast. A bit too fast. It was like suffering an adrenaline rush. No, scratch that. Ten adrenaline rushes at once. Nathaniel chuckled and focused on how timid the guy was. Without doing anything else, Nathaniel looked to the final guy and smirked. Because Mister Twinkle Toes didn't take out the final guy, Nathaniel decided he would try what he had earlier on the young man with the gun. He was also ignoring Mister Twinkle Toes' question. "You are going to lie down on the ground, because you are completely terrified of dying." He stared directly at the final thug, allowing a blank slate of emotion to cover his features. The thug, amazingly, laid down and tucked himself into fetal position, begging to keep his life. "Well, I'll be damned." Nathaniel chuckled and looked over toward the new guy, and Moe. "Just wow." He was amazing. He was seriously controlling how and what people felt. It was magnificent. Perhaps he could learn to make this ability better.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A midnight stroll - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Blurr December 19th 2011, 1:31 pm

It dawned on Mark he has yet to come up with a superhero name and that perhaps it was best now that he did. He couldn't be sure of these new characters and how they would react to him, what if they were his new arch nemesis. So in a most confident voice he spurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"you may call me The Black Blurr....or wait maybe the black bullet...hmmm think i will go with THE BLACK BLURR."

Mark watched as the man with the wings completely intimidated the guy with the gun to drop down to the ground. It was kind of funny so he chuckled a little bit, but never the less "Mockingbird" and this other new guy made him nervouse and when he got nervouse he got fast. He spoke faster and got the jitters speeding back and forth only coming to a stop every few seconds.

" Hey uh cupid you never did tell me your name..and uh are you guys fighting for the good team?

He hated to be blunt but he had to know if they were worthy to deem friends. He hadn't had any of those it what seemed like years not since high school atleast and even then he was bullied.
Dark Blurr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 19th 2011, 1:47 pm

Black Blurr? Is that all he could come up with on the spot? Come on man, put some thought into it Mockingbird asked herself, giggling a bit at the man when he called Nathaniel cupid. Switching the voice modifier to Darryl's voice she told The Black Blurr "You could say that. But it defines on how you define good. No man does evil because it is evil because it is evil. They see it as good. So, I could be good to you or I could be bad." Black Blurr was probably expecting a yes or no answer but Andree/Mockingbird tended to ramble sometimes. She was happy that she had gotten a chance to use the voice filter tonight and not break her streak.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 2:20 pm

Nathaniel, too, chuckled at the nickname he was given. Cupid? It suited him. A sly grin laced his lips while one of his hands fished into his jean's pocket, successfully catching grip of his metal case and prized zippo. "That's cute," he comment, referring to the hero name this stranger in spandex told them. It slightly suited the guy. "Blurr will do fine. I kinda like Twinkle Toes, though. You have some jittery issues, worse than Moe other there." He jutted his thumb back toward Mockingbird, a Clove cigarette being placed between his lips, the case already back in his pocket. He was finishing the half smoked cancer treat. He ignited the light with a stroke of his thumb and held it to the end of the treat, burning it for a few moments. He snapped the lighter closed and contemplated answering Blurr's question with honesty, or just giving a simple answer. He valued Mockingbird's rambles, but had to chuckle at her. "So, you're a strict hero, then? Well. I'm a fence riding kind of guy. I straddle it pretty well, I suppose. I also enjoy the thrill of any kind of adventure so... if it's catching bad guy's, or being one, I cannot really choose. It's in my nature to destroy and rebuild. He smiled, the cigarette bouncing betwixt his lips as he talked, never once using his hands to rid the ashes, or talk. Nathaniel still did not reveal his name. He was having fun with that one.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Blurr December 19th 2011, 9:08 pm

Mockingbirds voice really caught him off guard it was strange one second it was one way the next another and no explanation.

"Also your your voice is wierd lady...its kinda freaky."

Mark scratchs his head and looks at the man oddly, he couldn't quite comprehend why he had wings in the first place.Althoughhe found it to be quite interesting it wasn't often that you seen anyone with wings especially not in Chicago.Now Mark was a shy timid man although he was also a curious one and he wondered what the two hero's were doing together perhaps they were a team. Mark lacked in patience ever since he got his speed everything seemed to move in slow motion. This made him quite blunt and straight forward at times and would one day be the death of him, but as for now he found it as a way to recieve quick answers.

"So are you guys a team like the phantoms or something?

The Blurr looked at the team with child like eye's he has now stopped running and he was leaning against a large white beam that held a roof over the stairs of the bank.He had really wanted to meet the phantoms as well as the tough guys it was one of his child hood dreams. Even at the age of 22 he was still a comic book geek and he was proud of it.

Mark Jolted back over to the one he called "Cupid" looking him over once or twice then over to the one called "Mockingbird" and examined her costume and bo staff. He the sped back over to the beam and leaned back onto it and crossed his arms. Everything about this team interested him it was the first he had seen of another super human.

"Oh and uh by the way thanks for the help although I could of taken them no one can match my speed I'm the fastest in the world you know....or atleast that i've encountered.

Mark was beginning to grow tired of standing in one spot and it showed, his toes tapped and his hands shook it seemed like he had been standing there for hours.

Dark Blurr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 19th 2011, 9:31 pm

"That's the point." Mockingbird told The Black Blur. "Voice Manipulator." She tapped her mask as she spoke, "Helpful disguise. I also have used it every night I have done this. I wasn't going to let that streak break." She said, standing up and pulling her hood further over her head so that the men could not see her face. Switching off the voice manipulator, she answered The Black Blur's question "No, we're not a team we just met." The man had zipped up and examined them. He was fast, but she wasn't sure how fast. His comment felt a bit like a challenge to her and she zipped to in front of him for a moment. "Is that so? I'm pretty fast myself." Her hand that wasn't holding her Bo Staff was fidgeting on her thigh once more as it always did. Her fingers and hands seemed like they always had to be in motion at every moment. She wasn't going to race the man because that would just be a waste of time and energy that could be used helping people.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 9:49 pm

Nathaniel looked at the man, listening to him intently. He sucked on his cigarette, enjoying the sweet and spicy taste of the cloves. "He's right, Moe. The voice manipulator makes you sound a bit masculine." He smirked, laughing for a moment before removing his cigarette from between his lips. He held it in his right hand between thumb and index finger. Once Twinkle Toes asked if they were alike to the Phantom's, Nathaniel had to force himself from laughing at him. It crushed his happiness, though, when Mockingbird just spat out they had only met just now. Lies. They had known one another for at least two hours. The way the two of these people were twitching made him had to close his eyes. Once Blurr went on to talk of how fast he was, and Moe presented her speed to one up the man, he sighed. Perhaps he was just an old man to Moe, and this younger male would be better for her. Afterall, they had only just met. Sorrow filled him, thought it was only a little. He didn't mean to, but the feeling reached out toward both Blurr and Mockingbird. It was unintentional, and Nathaniel had no idea it was happening. He placed his treat back between his lips, his hands sliding into his hoodie pockets.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Blurr December 19th 2011, 11:23 pm

That was it he had enough of this standing around in one spot for this long and he couldn't take it anymore.The Blurr bolted up in front of the winged man looking up at him with a childish smirk.

"You know I've got a great idea how about we continue being hero's and find something...well a little more heroic to do.

He then sped over to "Mockingbird" and looked her in the eye then back at the winged mystery man.

"As for you do you....I like your costume it interests me....but for now I must be on my way got more villians to catch especially the ever elusive R.A.M. after all these years you would think that I would have learned what that stood for.

Mark sped around the couple two or three times then exploded down the street at full speed in search of more badies to fight, but after a few seconds of searching he got bored and missed his new friends so he pulled a u turn and headed back in theyre direction. Upon reaching them once more he skidded to a stop throwing chunks of assfault in the air.
Dark Blurr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 20th 2011, 12:36 pm

"That was the point." Mockingbird muttered to Nathaniel regarding his comment about the voice manipulator making her sound masculine. It was the perfect disguise for her voice. Really? We find more bad guys? Hmm, thats not obvious at all. Its just what I do EVERY night. She thought to herself sarcastically. The man known as The Black Blurr sped off down the street. Well, time to get moving then. Pulling out her grappling gun, she fired the hook. It opened like a flower, a flower made of metal that had just lodged itself in a building that is. Strapping it to her belt to help distribute her weight to make the ascension faster, she called to Nathaniel "Are you coming?" Tugging on the line, Mockingbird smiled slightly from under her mask. She was trying to comfort him or so she thought. For some reason she was feeling sorrow. Much like when Nathaniel spoke and it brought her security earlier. hat was up with him? The cord sped her up to the sky, bricks disappearing behind her. As she got to the ledge, she detached the grapple gun to be grabbed later. This allowed her to spring out her cape, do a quick circle while gliding and drop to the building. Walking to the ledge she kneeled and picked up her grapple gun. She could see asphalt being torn up a bit as The Black Blurr came back.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 20th 2011, 5:15 pm

He looked up to Mockingbird and allowed his wings to open, just as Blurr came back into view. He rose a brow and looked toward the Blurr, chuckling. "You need to learn how to control yourself. You're causing a mess." He shook his head and looked up to Mockingbird. His wings pumped, bringing him up into the sky. Before he decided to leave Blurr down there, he descended and looked at him, holding out his hand. "Want a lift?" he asked, the rough, yet soft hand of Nathaniel presented to Twinkle Toes. Nathaniel was actually being generous, and it was probably just to impress Mockingbird, but he didn't care. (Wow. Short. Oh well.)

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Blurr December 20th 2011, 8:08 pm

Mark shook his head he didn't need to fly, he probably would of found it to be too slow for his taste any way.

"No thanks...well as long you think you can keep up anyway?

Mark saluted him and then shot off down the street weaving in and out of traffic even running at a dead even pase between one sports car with a little kid in the passenger seat. The Blurr waved and carried on trying not to lose his two new friends. In the end Mark did lose them he found himself sitting on a park bench with his arms crossed hoping maybe they would pass by.
Dark Blurr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 20th 2011, 10:16 pm

"Well, let's catch him." Mockingbird called down to Nathaniel, getting into a sprinting position. She found it easier to start running while in this position. Running across the rooftops, Andree sprinted after The Black Blurr. Dodging the various obstacles on the rooftops such as the metal chimneys that rose from the apartment building rooftops like trees in a forest but much more sparely. The soles of her boots padded her feet as she approached The Black Blurr on his park bench. Sneaking up behind him, she muttered "Boo!" She tucked some of the blonde streak in her hair back under her hood and away from the man's sight.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 20th 2011, 10:52 pm

Nathaniel nodded, and called back to Mockingbird, "Gotcha!" He moved lazily, but with a bit of speed behind of his flight. He would just twirl and roll through the air, his wings pulling him after Mockingbird. It wasn't hard to follow her, she was very bad at hiding her emotion. The aura that surrounded her whole person was a confusing force that Nathaniel was oddly attracted to. He reached both Mockingbird and Blurr just as he heard a few gunshots. He then heard a scream and saw a head of blonde hair whipping in the wind as a woman started to run for her life, a group of thugs following her. They had just shot, what appeared to be, the woman's boyfriend, or another male pedestrian. He could see them laughing and making odd faces toward the girl. They were going to rape her. Nathaniel knew this because of the rising emotion of lust he felt pouring from the thugs. Nathaniel looked toward Mockingbird and Blurr. "Go. I'll come in from above."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Blurr December 20th 2011, 11:35 pm

Mark quickly rises to his feet then looks off into the distance at what the winged man had found. The woman was beautiful her long blonde hare catching the wind as she would run from the men. The blurr quickly snapped out of his transe and shot down the street leeping cars and zig zaging past light poles. He then tackled one of the men out front with every last bit of speed he could put behind his shoulder. The man slammed into the ground making a small crater.

The Blurr slowly stood back to his feet angered by the gang of thugs, he wasnt sure how many of them there were possibly 10 or 15. Marks temper began to get the best of him as he scanned through the crowd of gang members this caused black sparks to explode from his body and bounce off the ground. The Blurr turned his head to see if the lady was ok her blonde hair covered her face as she cowered in the corner in the fetal position. What else was there for such a frail young woman to do when she was out numbered by this many men.

In a time full of heroes these men must of had a deth wish, because Mark wasn't about to let this happen. He smirk as he held up his palm shooting a fully charged arc of electricity frying the frail human that stood before him. He then quickly clinched his fist cutting off the flow of darkness spouting from his hand, but this wasn't the end of his wrath. The did shoot a man after all and that was most definately unforgivable in his book, horrible images of what he could do to these people took over his brain, pictures that made him want to kill them. The thought of what they were going to do to this helpless woman frightened him and he never wanted them to be able to do it again.

As a man began to run Mark slammed his fist to the ground bouncing an arc of blackeness towards the criminal. The man fell instantly,but this wasn't the end of it Mark quickly noticed a man was making a call for back up there would be more on the way. He didn't care how many came he would take out an entire city of criminals like this if it ment saving a woman from rape. The Blurr looked off into the distance at his latest victim to see the damage and then he quickly remembered about the womans boyfriend or husband.

He exploded to the gunshot victim comming to a kneel next to the fallen body he was barely breathing and the thugs were closing in on him and Mark. It was a dark night but Mark couldnt let anything happen to this family no he wouldn't let anything happen to them he's a hero now and made a promise to himself and the world to put his life on the line no matter the cost. Even though he was one of the fastest men alive it was hard to be in two spots at once now where there were only 10 or 15 men it had multiplied into 30 or 40 would there be more...could there be more.

Time could only tell, but that was one thing that The Blurr didn't have especially with a gun shot victim leying next to him. He had to get him to a hospital but he couldn't leave just yet the mans girlfriend was still in trouble. The he remembered the woman she's all alone. So he bolted through the crowd of thugs knocking a few on theyre keisters. He slowed then dove next to the woman shielding her from all harm he took quite a few good blows from chains,led pipes,and brass knuckles but it would take more to harm him then that.
Dark Blurr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top