The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
A midnight stroll - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A midnight stroll

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A midnight stroll - Page 3 Empty Re: A midnight stroll

Post by Mockingbird December 18th 2011, 10:31 pm

Mockingbird`s feet pounded across the rooftops of Chicago. Her soles were not burning or being destroyed by the sprint she was in. She had started off at a normal human run before picking up speed to superhuman. A car would drive at her speed but no human could run it. But She was no average human. She switched her vision to heat vision so she could see Nathaniel above her. Following Nathaniel, she leaped across rooftops and past cars. A couple of people looked up, confused at the dark running figure that had ran past them. Mockingbird landed on the street below as the cars started to disappear. Her feet and legs were a blur of motion on the street she had landed on.The shadowy, female figure arrived right behind Nathaniel as he landed. "Here!"

Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 18th 2011, 11:01 pm

A grin plastered his face while he saw her come into view, not too far behind of him. "Nice. But, I might be faster than you.. I think, maybe.." He chuckled and walked up to the door and a bright light flipped on. The door, seemingly wooden, was not your average door. The front, just below the "peek" hole, was a panel that revealed itself. A keypad and palm scanner. The robot spoke, it was in Chelle's voice, though it sounded electronic. "Hello, please enter the access code and scan your palm." He chuckled and typed in the code: seven, nine, five, seven, zero.

The light flashed green and you could hear a tumbler fall into place, starting the unlocking process. Nathaniel pressed his palm against the scanner, waiting for the door to open and grant them entrance. The door accepted his palm and thus continued unlocking itself. The door swung open and gave them access to the house. It looked like any regular house, but the basement was a bit different. We won't get into that, though. "Make yourself at home!" he said, smiling like a fool while he took the stairs to the left just as you crossed the foyer. The house was littered with oil paintings of himself and his sister, Chelle. There were other photos, too. Nathaniel, his sister, and some friends from years passed. Most of the photos in this house were duplicates of the ones at Nathaniel's real home in England. He was sure Chelle had some originals, too.

Nathaniel had made it to his room, the first door on the right. An attached bathroom and walk-in closet was present, and the posh blue and blacks of the room made it more masculine than the whites, silvers, and reds of his sister's room. The guest room was done in greens and soft pinks, a medium for men and women. Nathaniel crossed to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to dry himself off. He then made his way to the closet, grabbing a pair of jeans, a shirt, and a hoodie. It was a zip up, so it would be much more comfortable. He tossed his cigarette case on the bed and changed, finding a pair of casual black converse to wear. These clothes, unlike the ones he wore to fancy meetings, had pre-made holes in them for his wings to go through.

His wings, though, were able to be "hidden." They would seemingly wilt away, vanishing from the sight. He rolled his shoulders and popped his neck, covering up the sickening sounds the bones of his wings made while they were "sucked" into his shoulder blades. He slid on his clothes and kept his wings hidden for now. He stopped and looked in the mirror. "I need to shave..." He sighed and shrugged, flipping off the lights while he turned to exit his room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A midnight stroll - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 18th 2011, 11:32 pm

Mockingbirds fingers continued to fidgeting at her sides as the mechanical voice spoke. Her fingers always had to be doing something it seemed. Upon entering the house she felt instantly uneasy, almost unwelcome. The oil paintings around her were so nice she admired them for a while. Someone obviously put a lot of time into them. "Thank you." She answered to him. She just stood there, admiring the paintings while Nathaniel was out of the room. So, who is the girl in the picture? Did he paint them or did she? Were just a few questions she asked herself. She was trying to get an idea of the Nathaniel. What was he like? Is he just tricking me? Trying to gain my trust and kill me? Or does he actually have good intentions? "So Nathaniel, who is the girl in these paintings? Did you paint them?" She asked him as he came back into the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 18th 2011, 11:43 pm

He took the stairs by two as he descended them, walking into the living room where Mockingbird ended up. The pictures were quite stunning, of course, some of them actual polaroids and etc. "Are you jealous?" He asked, smirking at her. There was a photo of him kissing one woman, and that was Rayne, a girl he had loved at one point in time. The woman he left at the altar on their day to be wed. "I only joke. The girl with the curly dark brown hair is my elder sister. This is one of her homes. I know, it seems a little bit like a house you'd see in a magazine, but I kinda like it. A personal hotel, if you ask me." He chuckled and looked at one of the photos of himself. Shorter hair, not so much facial hair. The cold stare he had nearly scared himself. "Wow.. I don't remember this one." It was a digital photograph, one that was printed and framed. It sat above the fireplace, along with a few other photos. Pictures of Chelle and her ex husbands, and even a photograph of Malus, Chelle's long lost adopted child. The photo that Nathaniel was gawking at showed him, standing a few feet from his sister, a scowl upon his face. He looked completely vile. His sister, though, had no emotion on her face. They were wearing business suits, and they were standing outside of some old corporation that was destroyed years ago. It was so odd seeing this.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 19th 2011, 12:34 am

Maybe a little. Mockingbirds Hormones said to her as a response to Nathaniels question about her being jealous. Shut up! The rational side of her snapped to the hormones. "Where is your sister now?" She asked him, if they were in her house she didnt want to feel like she was intruding even more than she was now. If that was even possible. She doubted it was but did not want to know the real answer. Following Nathaniel to another picture she asked him "What is up with you in there?" A smirk was on her face but hidden from his sight due to the mask.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 12:50 am

"Where is your sister now?" No, really, he had no real idea. She was probably in New York. She would sometimes leave blank checks for him to clear his debts, considering Chelle was the money maker of the family. Always doing those mercenary jobs, getting bucket loads of cash, and doing nothing but letting it sit in the bank. Half of Chelle's fancy shit was from her husbands and etc. She was always receiving gifts from fans and the like. It was sort of awesome. "She's possibly in New York or something. She's always giving me money to help with my issues.. I have a gambling problem." He shrugged and sat the picture down. He had picked it up while he was answering her question about his sister. "I believe we were mad at each other. I have a temper. I've become a bit better at controlling it, though." He smiled and allowed himself to step back from the fireplace. "So, now that I'm in some more casual wear, let's head out and see if we can find a robbery or something." They were so common, it was almost boring, but usually the nightguards would end up dead, or severely hurt because of the weaponry that most of the robbers had. Nathaniel was sure they'd find at least one good place to fight crime at.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 19th 2011, 1:07 am

"New York." Mockingbird repeated after Nathaniel. She remembered the trips there withe her parents in her time. Times Square, Museums, a play. Those were just a couple of things she remembered from her trips. She never met her mothers family there though which she wondered about but shrugged off. Gambling problem, huh? I wouldn't know what that would be like. "Control is a good thing." Noted Mockingbird, her fingers continuing to twitch at her side. She continued, "Bank Robberies are a little cliche, I hope we run into something else." Mockingbird followed Nathaniel's lead to leave. Some crime was going on in this city, there always was.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 1:28 am

Once they walked out the front door, it closed behind of them, locking back down. The keypad and palm reading device becoming hidden yet again. All of the lights immediately shut off and the home looked vacant and lonely. Nathaniel sighed and looked up at the stars. They were bright, and homely. The little cloud cover was nice, a blanket for the moon. "Well, if not a robbery, what would you like to find?"He rose a brow, a bit of a smile lacing his lips. He couldn't help but smile at her attitude toward this late night adventure. He crouched for a moment after taking a few steps from Moe's side. His wings stretched from his shoulder blades, the feathers a bit bloody from ripping through his flesh. The pain he had once felt was no longer there. It was a numb sensation. He opened his wings, standing as he did so. They ruffled and made a flicking motion backward, ridding the feathers of his blood. "So, are you to run on the ground, or care to join me in the sky? We'd be able to look for action easier." His point was valid, but he had no idea if she'd go for it.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 19th 2011, 1:41 am

"Peace. But that only happens in fairy tales it seems." Mockingbird told Nathaniel when he asked about what she wanted to find. Her breath was sucked from her chest for a moment when he asked if she would join him in the sky. Does he have other intentions in mind? I hope he doesn't. I hope he doesn't take it that way if I let him carry me up. She thought to herself, confused as she tried to figure this out. She was naive when it came to stuff like this. "Umm, sure, I guess so." Mockingbird told him, still hopeful he didn't have other ideas. What he said was true after all, it would be much easier. As she waited for him to pick her up, her fingers twitched at her side.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 1:47 am

He nodded and zipped his hoodie up. "Peace would exist if people like me didn't." That was true, even though he wished it weren't. He liked the thrill of fighting sometimes. It was odd. He didn't care what people thought of him, though. Not even his sister. Her debate to fly with him gave his spine a tingle, but it wasn't a sickening one like before. He gave her a smile and made a "turn around" motion with his right pointer finger. "If you feel uncomfortable at all, I can let you go whenever." He chuckled and stepped forward, stretching his arms out, it gave a space between himself and Mockingbird, giving her a bit of a safer feeling. Once she had turned, he grabbed her by the waist and his wings pumped simultaneously. This motion brought them into the sky. His strength was surpassing a normal human's, easily, so carrying her while he was dry just felt better. He had no struggle. Once they were in the sky, he leaned forward and began to soar toward the town. Instead of flying quickly, his wings would pump only when they lost a bit of altitude. He kept them soaring, lowering a bit to get a better view of the city below.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 19th 2011, 2:04 am

"Yeah, I would prefer not to be splattered on the side walk." Mockingbird said uncomfortably as Nathaniel rapped his arms around her by the waist. That doesn't feel too bad. It feels pretty nice actually. Part of her mind told her. The other half, the side of logic at the moment, on the other hand snapped at the foolishness of the hormones Oh shut up already. The thrill of flight had her wide eyed the whole time. It was quite amazing. Mid flight, her hood fell back from the wind and her hair was released, blowing out in the wind. No one could fully see her face so she had no worries about it right now. Even though she knew that if Nathaniel lost his grip or something happened that she would fall through the black night sky and splatter on the cold, grey pavement below, the sensation of flight was amazing.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 2:09 am

"Nah, I won't drop you.. and if I did, I'd get to you before you got to the ground." He smiled, though she couldn't see it. With her back against his chest, and his head leaned over her right shoulder, he could see the ground clearly. It wasn't necessary, though. He could listen for a commotion rather than look. Mockingbird could be the eyes of the night. Once her hood came off, his grip nearly slipped, but he held onto her, allowing his head to wiggle past her hair. He was flying in small half circles above the main streets of Chicago, just looking for something to do. Something that Mockingbird would enjoy doing. He was sure that she liked being around him, well, because she hadn't run away yet. That was one certainty that he had at this moment. "Well.. doesn't the view look great? Too bad you cannot see it from my perspective." He was referring to the side of her face. He could see her eyes, and damn were they gorgeous.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Blurr December 19th 2011, 2:48 am

Tonight had been the oddest of nights Mark had been running the streets of Chicago all night and it didn't seem like his crime fighting career was going anywhere. Not to mention his new investigation of R.A.M. over all it seemed to be a calm cool night. Then atlast he spotted it at a bank just a few blocks down the road from city hall. A few rather large men in clown masks and black jump suites a few meaning 7 or 8 burley monsters were making off with large bags of cash. It would seem they were making they're exit into a large black van that appeared to be made of some sort of reinforced metal. It was no or never The Blurr clinched his fist as a smirk worked its way across the face of the hero. He bolted over to them screaming past the late night traffic and fearful pedestrians. He skidded to a hault infront of the largest man,but to his distaste without thinking the man swung and caught him in the jaw. Mark quickly jumped back to his feet clutching his jaw and rubbing it in pain as he looked his foe in the eye's.

"I'm going to have to ask you to....errr..uh drop the bag sir"

The man followed up with another quick and powerful left hook nocking Mark back on to his keister. This made it personal because Marks next move was to take no prisoners. He rose back up speeding around the man like a pissed off bumble be quickly striking the man in multiple locations. He falls to the side walk and The Blurr comes to a screeching hault only then did he realize he was surrounded by his foes 7 other friends and they werent very happy with him.

"Uh perhaps its too late to talk things out over coffee?"

He was surrounded but what could he do it wasn't like he could just run away he was a hero now and he wanted to prove this to the world.
Dark Blurr

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 19th 2011, 3:12 am

"I don't think there is much of a difference between your view and mine. Yours may be a bit worse due to my hair blowing in your face. Sorry about that." Mockingbird said as the two of them flew over the city. "There!" She exclaimed at the sight of a man surrounded by a couple of goons. Her special vision, which she had not given a name yet, allowed her to count the amount of men without as much trouble. Pushing herself out of Nathaniel's grasp, she pulled her cape out to glide a short distance before tucking it in to dive bomb on one of the men's shoulders. Just as she was a few feet from him, she outstretched her cape to slow her fall and cast a shadow over the group. At the speed she fell at, the man's shoulders would possibly be broken. Pulling up her hood and removing her Bo Staff from her back, she stood in fighting stance. "Come on boys, let's play." She said as a man charged at her. The man's blond, greasy hair draped his face that was met by a flying kick. As he was falling back over, she smashed her staff into his face to knock him out. "Next?" The following assailant was just as lucky as his predecessor. he was me t by a palm heel tot he nose. As blood began to spurt out of it, she kicked him in the gut with a push kick. This sent him tumbling backwards and onto the ground where she stomped on his face.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 19th 2011, 3:22 am

"It's fine."He said, a bit startled by her sudden outburst. He, too, was a bit excited. They were about to have a little bit of fun.

Nathaniel smirked and allowed himself to dive bomb right passed Mockingbird. He was like an arrow shooting from the heavens. A pump of his wings sent him soaring past her, significantly quicker than he had planned. He had to pull up, alike to piloting a plane, and then tuck his wings back for a better landing. The soles of his shoes barely absorbed his fall, but he could manage. His nerves were all tingly. It felt like he was high or something. He enjoyed it. His wings sprang open and then folded around of him like a sort of barrier, blocking a punch that was sent his way. He ducked and opened his wings, smacking two of the men down on the the ground. As his wings knocked the men down, he leaned forward and doubled over, making sure the pressure from the smack would break a few ribs.

A wing from a simple swan can break a normal human's radius or ulna with one hard flap, so imagine a full grown man with wings, slamming two grown, human, men into the ground. He grinned and turned, his eyes watching as Mockingbird landing upon a man. "Oh, we'll play later!" he chimed, being quite sarcastic. He couldn't help but somewhat mock the Mockingbird. His eyes darted over to the man who was going to be single handed, trying to live through this. Nathaniel had no doubt he could do it, but Mockingbird wanted some fun, so she got it. Nathaniel leaned back, dodging a punch just as he took his attention off of Moe.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Blurr December 19th 2011, 3:50 am

Mark wasn't exactly sure if these new guys were friendly or not so he thought it not be the thest time to show his full potential. So with a wink of his eye and a flick of his wrist bolts of black electricity shot from his finger tip bouncing off the ground pulsing towards one of the thug. Blurr watched as his muscles went into a spasm and he dropped to the ground. Mark then turned into yet another hook to the jaw only this time he took it still standing he put as much speed and force behind his own hook launching his victim into the wall of the bank. That left but 1 more man for him to wrap up and leave behind for the police to catch, but first he was curious of weather or not the two new mystery people were friend or foe.

"excuse me but may I ask your names?

He muttered this in a hesitant tone because he was almost nervouse of what they're answer might be. He really didn't want to fight another super human atleast not this early in his super hero career. In his opinion tonight had gotten very strange for him and he had a feeling things would only get stranger. The light of the moon beat down on his bloodied face as he stared his savior's in the eye's. He was still green to the hero business and he made it obvious.
Dark Blurr

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top