The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA midnight stroll - Page 5 I_voting_barA midnight stroll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A midnight stroll - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA midnight stroll - Page 5 I_voting_barA midnight stroll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A midnight stroll

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A midnight stroll - Page 5 Empty Re: A midnight stroll

Post by Dark Blurr December 21st 2011, 12:35 am

Mark quickly rises to his feet then looks off into the distance at what the winged man had found. The woman was beautiful her long blonde hare catching the wind as she would run from the men. The blurr quickly snapped out of his transe and shot down the street leeping cars and zig zaging past light poles. He then tackled one of the men out front with every last bit of speed he could put behind his shoulder. The man slammed into the ground making a small crater.

The Blurr slowly stood back to his feet angered by the gang of thugs, he wasnt sure how many of them there were possibly 10 or 15. Marks temper began to get the best of him as he scanned through the crowd of gang members this caused black sparks to explode from his body and bounce off the ground. The Blurr turned his head to see if the lady was ok her blonde hair covered her face as she cowered in the corner in the fetal position. What else was there for such a frail young woman to do when she was out numbered by this many men.

In a time full of heroes these men must of had a deth wish, because Mark wasn't about to let this happen. He smirk as he held up his palm shooting a fully charged arc of electricity frying the frail human that stood before him. He then quickly clinched his fist cutting off the flow of darkness spouting from his hand, but this wasn't the end of his wrath. The did shoot a man after all and that was most definately unforgivable in his book, horrible images of what he could do to these people took over his brain, pictures that made him want to kill them. The thought of what they were going to do to this helpless woman frightened him and he never wanted them to be able to do it again.

As a man began to run Mark slammed his fist to the ground bouncing an arc of blackeness towards the criminal. The man fell instantly,but this wasn't the end of it Mark quickly noticed a man was making a call for back up there would be more on the way. He didn't care how many came he would take out an entire city of criminals like this if it ment saving a woman from rape. The Blurr looked off into the distance at his latest victim to see the damage and then he quickly remembered about the womans boyfriend or husband.

He exploded to the gunshot victim comming to a kneel next to the fallen body he was barely breathing and the thugs were closing in on him and Mark. It was a dark night but Mark couldnt let anything happen to this family no he wouldn't let anything happen to them he's a hero now and made a promise to himself and the world to put his life on the line no matter the cost. Even though he was one of the fastest men alive it was hard to be in two spots at once now where there were only 10 or 15 men it had multiplied into 30 or 40 would there be more...could there be more.

Time could only tell, but that was one thing that The Blurr didn't have especially with a gun shot victim leying next to him. He had to get him to a hospital but he couldn't leave just yet the mans girlfriend was still in trouble. The he remembered the woman she's all alone. So he bolted through the crowd of thugs knocking a few on theyre keisters. He slowed then dove next to the woman shielding her from all harm he took quite a few good blows from chains,led pipes,and brass knuckles but it would take more to harm him then that.

Dark Blurr

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird December 21st 2011, 11:39 am

Climbing to her feet, Mockingbird reached the thugs surrounding the blonde woman split seconds after The Black Blurr did. Her Bo Staff had been removed from her back and she stuck it out a little low and to the side. It made contact with one of the thugs knees. He stumbled backwards from the shock and pain. As he fell, he was met by the staff jabbing him in the stomach towards another one of the large men, she slipped away her staff and used her hands for this one. The man`s blade came thrusting at her but she sidestepped, grabbed his arm and broke it. She sent a right knife hand towards his right jaw. The man would be feeling a great deal of pain there now. Well, at least he`s distracted from the pain in his arm. Spinning around for more power, she struck him with a left knife hand at the same point on the other side of his face. Placing one foot on his abdomen, she jumped up, kicked the man in the face and landed on one knee. The thugs began to run off. Yeah, that`s right! You better run! She thought to herself as she turned around to see where they were heading. The men were moving towards The Black Blurr now who was kneeling over a gunshot victim. Charging over to them, she engaged another unarmed thug in combat. The man swung a punch towards her head which she ducked under and countered by grabbing it, throwing it out of the way and sending a side kick at his stomach. The man punched towards her stomach, this time making contact. [color=black]"Ow!Climbing to her feet, Mockingbird reached the thugs surrounding the blonde woman split seconds after The Black Blurr did. Her Bo Staff had been removed from her back and she stuck it out a little low and to the side. It made contact with one of the thugs knees. He stumbled backwards from the shock and pain. As he fell, he was met by the staff jabbing him in the stomach towards another one of the large men, she slipped away her staff and used her hands for this one. The man`s blade came thrusting at her but she sidestepped, grabbed his arm and broke it. She sent a right knife hand towards his right jaw. The man would be feeling a great deal of pain there now. Well, at least he`s distracted from the pain in his arm. Spinning around for more power, she struck him with a left knife hand at the same point on the other side of his face. Placing one foot on his abdomen, she jumped up, kicked the man in the face and landed on one knee. The thugs began to run off. Yeah, that`s right! You better run! She thought to herself as she turned around to see where they were heading. The men were moving towards The Black Blurr now who was kneeling over a gunshot victim. Charging over to them, she engaged another unarmed thug in combat. The man swung a punch towards her head which she ducked under and countered by grabbing it, throwing it out of the way and sending a side kick at his stomach. The man punched towards her stomach, this time making contact. "Ow" Escaped her lips before she threw a punch towards the mans head. It made contact and he grabbed his cheek while he cried out in pain. Reaching to her back, she grabbed her Bo Staff once more and nailed the man in the stomach. Spinning around, she smashed it into the side of his rib cage. Her final blow to the man was the Bo Staff smashing into his skull. He slumped to the ground unconscious. Mockingbird turned around to see how many more thugs there were that she and the others had to deal with.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 23rd 2011, 11:04 pm

Nathaniel was waiting patiently, watching with a soft smile creeping across his lips. He had watched as the Black Blurr had seemingly killed a few of the men, or paralyzed them. It was a bit sickening. Even as part "vampire" Nathaniel had not killed anyone. He would visit blood banks and receive blood that way, or go to his sister's house and etc. He was rarely ever harming anyone. Nathaniel, even being the not good, not evil type, was viewed as a bad person because of his money issues, and his past drug obsession. He rose a hand and scratched at his scalp, admiring both Blurr and Mockingbird as they knocked out eight of the fifteen men. This left seven. His wings snapped open, allowing him to catch a draft of wind. It carried him faster toward the thugs, his eyes narrowed.

His wings were used like they were earlier on this stormy night. He smacked a few of the men around, spinning as he did. His wings then folded behind of him. Before his wings folded, he withdrew a hidden blade. IT was a simple sword, strapped to his right wing. He waved the blade around and parried a man holding a tire iron. He smacked his blade against the blunt object, sending it backward into the face of another thug. This was four down, three to go. Nathaniel used the flat edge of his sword, whipping it against the side of one of the men. The man convulsed and fell back, writhing in pain. Nathaniel then turned, his wings springing open to launch another man about five feet back, landing on his back. He was winded from the landing.

One man left. Nathaniel looked at him, willing his own emotions to evelope the thug. Nathaniel was feeling fear, and without fail, struck the fear into the heart of the standing thug. The few that could stand and walk away also felt the fear. The one's with the ability to walk, got up and high-tailed it out of there. Nathaniel looked back toward Mockingbird and Blurr, his once cerulean hues a deep gold. The color faded and the cerulean returned. "Lovely.. how's the woman?" he called, walking toward the woman's boyfriend with the bullet in his thigh. Nathaniel put pressure on it and pulled out a cell phone. He dialed 911. Before he made to leave, though, he took off his hoodie and then took off his t-shirt. He ripped the shirt up and tied it around of the wound, leaving the man there with a bit of blood loss, but not enough to kill him.

Nathaniel looked toward Mockingbird and Blurr as he stood. His chest, broad and muscular, was exposed. He left his hoodie on the ground, not even bothering to put it back on. "That was simple enough.. Let's find some people with guns." Nathaniel's wings spread, the sirens being heard not too far off. Both police and ambulances. He hovered in the air, three feet off the ground, waiting.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A midnight stroll - Page 5 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Blurr December 29th 2011, 2:57 pm

The peace was short as 3 black vans full of thugs sped down the street and skidded to a stop before the three hero's. As Mark examined the vans men spilled out of them there were now at least 30 men all wielding guns,chains,pipes, any and all weapons they could get they're feeble hands on. Although The Blurr found it interesting how such a dangerous group could be so brotherly towards each other. The colors on there back were very eccentric shades of red yellow and black all fit into a grim reaper.

Mark smiled it was time to get back into the action and quite possibly put an entire gang behind bars. Derek jolted over speeding around the group of men herding them like a group of cows,or sheep. He then blinded them with thousands of wicked punches knocking quite a few into one another, and yet he still had not even put a dent in theyre forces. This was just the beginning of a long night.

The Blurr watched out of the corner of his eye as a paramedic took the man and woman into they're custody placing them into they're ambulance with care.With the man and woman now whisked away to the hospital Mark could breath easy and get down to business. Mark smirks as he bounces black arcs of electricity out of his fingers the small sparks seem to jump from one finger to another, he snaps his fingers shooting one arc at a man creating enough force to throw him back into the crowd of thugs and knocking quite a few on they're asses.

He smiles at Bird man and Mockingbird as if he's inviting them over to enjoy the fun.
Dark Blurr

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird January 8th 2012, 5:15 pm

Seeing Nathaniel hovering a few Feet above the ground with his shirt off set Andree's hormones into a frenzy. They drew her eyes to his bare chest while her brain told the hormones that they were the most annoying thigs ever. Tired of feeling foolish and arguing with something tht couldn't actually argue back, Andree gave up and let the buzzing sound in the back of her brain that was the hormones do what they wanted for a few seconds. Their gazing at Nathaniel's chest was interrupted by the black truck that drove towards them and unloaded men carrying a variety of weaponry. Knives, guns, pipes, crowbars, chains and possibly a can of pepper spray or two were in the hands of all the men that had unloaded from the black vans. Their feet thudded against the concrete as they charged. The battlefield seemed to slow down to Andree. She could easily see the man swinging at her head with a knife. The battle was not really slowed down but it seemed to be going at a fraction of the speed to Andree possibly due to her reflexes or the speed that her mind was working to formulate tactics. Bending her body backwards, the blade passed over her body. Once it was unable to harm her, she leaned up and grabbed the mans arm. Bending it backwards, she brought her elbow down on the mans so that his arm broke. Her leg moved to behind his leg and she yanked his arm back to knock him to the hard, grey, concrete below them. A group of bullets wizzed by her head. The man didn't seem to have great aim or the battle was confusing him about who was on his team and who was not. Andree's hand shot to her belt and removed the grapple gun from its spot. Aiming it at the mans hand, she fired. The cable wrappe itself around his wrist and she yanked it. The gun fell from his hand and hit the ground. As the grapple gun reeled in the catch, Andree raised her arm and smash it into the mans neck once he was close enough. He fell to the ground in pain before being knocked unconscious by the kick to his forehead. She felt a metal chain wrap around her neck. One of the men had taken the opportunity to strike while she was busy with the previous thug. Her hands reachede up and grabbed the chain, giving herself enough space to turn around. The man was met by a kick to the groin and a knife hand to a pressure point on his neck. As he welped with pain, she sent another kick to his stomach and he crumpled to the ground.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 10th 2012, 5:15 am

Nathaniel felt his jaw slack, a yawn numbing his senses. His ears popped from the released pressure, and it felt like he could breathe better for some odd reason. Maybe that was all the odd sensations tingling down his spine while Mockingbird's eyes he wasn't a poor fighter, but he wasn't exactly the best. Most of his fighting skills were due to flying around for nearly all of this life. He let his feet touch to the ground, his shoes slipping off. He stepped forward and used his wings as a shield, barring them to reduce the blow from a blunt object being swung his way. He felt lighter. The way that woman was staring at him just sort of lit up his world. She was something else. He shook the thoughts, but not the feelings. He fed off of her determination to win, and also the growing emotional confusion she felt for Nathaniel and his lovely figure. He ducked and bobbed, sending men down left and right. "Heads up, girls," he called, signaling to Blurr that someone was coming up to his right, and that someone was a smaller wave of men with weaponry. Nathaniel weaved and swayed, dodging a few stabbing knives and grabbed one with his bare hand, letting the blade slice through to the meat of his palm. He winced a bit, but he would be okay. It was only a flesh wound, after all. With the new smell of his own blood mixing with all the other around of him, it was a bit too much. He could feel his canines throbbing, and his mouth began to water. He licked his own coppery crimson and swallowed the thick liquid. "Better..." he thought to himself, using the blunt end of the knife to knock a man in the temple, forcing him unconscious. "Mockingbird..!" he yelled, coming at her quickly. On the way to her side, he felt a bullet rip through his wing, causing an incredible amount of pain. But, the bullet would have hit the girl. He couldn't let that happen, now could he? He kept on, pulling up to his feet. His left wing folded around of his shoulder as if he were wearing half a cape. The black and cream feathers being coated with the glossy red blood. He brought a taut fist around and clipped a man's jaw. He growled and arched himself forward, head butting the next man right in the forehead, his right hand bending the man's hand back to snap his ulna and radius in two. He was mad. He hated being mad, but at the same time.. he loved the adrenaline rush.

-My DeviantArt-
A midnight stroll - Page 5 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird March 29th 2012, 6:18 pm

The loud CRACK from the man's elbow sent shivers down Mockingbird's spine. Her eyes darted in an upward direction to Nathaniel, whom had called out her name. Her eyes widened with sympathy as she saw the bullet hole in his wing and the crimson liquid that seeped from the wound. In that moment, the men that were attacking them seemed unimportant. There was only a small group of them left anyways. She just wanted to make sure that Nathaniel was alright. As she ran towards him to help, she noticed the glass bottle swinging for her head. Nice try. First, grab bottle mid swing. Second, snap his elbow joint. Third, smash the bottle over his head. And finally, kick him into the truck. She thought to herself. Quickly, she sprung her plan. As the bottle came towards her head, she grabbed it in mid air and ripped it from his hand. Her other hand worked with the elbow of the arm holding the glass bottle to snap his elbow joint, as had been planned in advance. Raising the bottle, Mockingbird quickly brought it down on the head of the man. Her eyes knew the layout of the human body so she could see where her target was. Her leg raised quickly and smashed into the man's right lung, flinging him back into the truck. As her eyes scanned the area, she saw that most of the men had been taken out. Rushing over to Nathaniel's wing, she could hear sirens in the distance. She wanted to get out of here. She pulled out a small, cheap first aid kit that she had bought from the store and gave it to Nathaniel. "Get yourself fixed up, I'm sorry, I have to leave now. Also, get a hair cut." She teased before sprinting away, hoping that the first aid kit would help for now until he could get to a hospital or another medical professional.

((EXIT))

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top