The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_vote_lcapDoctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_voting_barDoctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_vote_lcapDoctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_voting_barDoctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  Empty Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia

Post by Illya September 24th 2011, 6:21 am

The Paraphernalia of Doctor Necrodium

[img][/img]

INT Items
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: The Staff of Kaluoshen
Description: A magical staff made to utilize the power of the Crystal of Kaluoshen, in order to create various effects. However, with some modifications made to the item, Necrodium has managed to alter the staff so that it is possible of running on its own power. Though the staff appears to be a single device, it is actually several devices that are connected to appear as a single device.

• Name: Arc Wielder
    Description: The top most part of the staff, which runs on a generator on the lower part of the staff. The Arc Wielder makes up most of the staff, having parts throughout the structure of it. The Arc Wielder's ability is to generate large amounts of electricity via magnetic friction, generating bolts and whips of green electricity, capable of doing devastating damage. (Produces lvl 6 Damage)

• Name: Sunfire Gem
    Description: Located in the top of the staff, the Sunfire Gem is more or less a strategic item, used only when the time requires it. Upon activation, the gem generates a flash of light which has the ability to temporarily blind an opponent. It can also be used as a simple torch for seeing in low illuminated areas.

• Name: Matter Transporter
    Description: A device located on the butt end of the staff. The Matter Transporter is meant to transfer the atoms of the user via a Quantum Relay in order to reform in said location. With the use of Matter Transporter, Necrodium is capable of teleporting back to base at any point in time. (The ability of this item is just an "Enter" and "Exit" Topic item, it is not meant to be used in battle.)

Stat Items
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: The Robe of Aegis
Description: Another relic enhanced by Necrodium's technology, using the advanced Tachyon Technology, taking the form of a free flowing, ripped robe. The collar of the robe emits a Tachyon barrier, a small, thin layer of Tachyon energy which increases the durability of the user's body. Over time the armor deteriorates, and requires repairing, leaving the user vulnerable. (Increases Necrodium's DUR from 4 to 6) (lasts 5 posts)

EP Items

Name: Magnetic Blade
Description: A blade generated from Necrodium's magnetic powers, picking up Iron particles and vibrating them at an extremely high rate, generating a blade that cuts cleanly against any surface. The blade itself looks like static off of a television screen from the high vibration and is capable of being extended and utilized like a whip. (A 6 EP sword like Wally's basically)

Last edited by Doctor Necrodium on October 25th 2011, 1:31 am; edited 10 times in total
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  Empty Re: Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia

Post by Travis Traxler September 24th 2011, 7:31 pm

Approved. Now go kick some super ass. Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  Empty Re: Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia

Post by Super Cutie October 23rd 2011, 5:30 pm

moved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doctor Necrodium's Paraphernalia  Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down