The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_vote_lcapParaphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_voting_barParaphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_vote_lcapParaphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_voting_barParaphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri Empty Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri

Post by Doc August 1st 2012, 6:01 pm

Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri
Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri Servan10

• Arytedicaex (6 INT Item + 5 INTx2): A blade created by Dante himself using Alchemy, Science and Metallurgy in order to create the ultimate fighting weapon. The blade itself is created using Metallurgy to bond within the Nails and Crown of Thorns that were used on Jesus Christ, along with pieces of 13 well known mythical weapons granting it the ability to cleave through enemies easily and is perfectly balanced with the hilt, which is forged using the bark of an Ironwood Tree that was struck by lightning. Using Alchemy, Dante used the blood of 666 slaughtered individuals to enhance the killing potential of the blade, embedding a lethal poison to every inch of the blade, and granting it a blackened look. With Science, Dante wrote Nordic Runes in an unknown substance that would act as conductive circuits that draw energy from a crystal located in the hilt, creating an energy field that would allow the blade to be strengthened to the point of being able to withstand the blows of superhuman individuals and powers, as well as have an easier time cutting through materials.

Arytedicaex:

• Name: Arytedicaex Blade
      Abilities: A blade that is much denser than average material, and thus is capable of slashing through mundane materials and even superhuman individuals with relative ease. It is perfectly balanced with the hilt and the materials used to create it are durable enough to withstand superhuman blows.
      Description: A blade created by Dante himself through usage of Metallurgy, he found a way to imbue the blade with the metals of several iconic items in order to make it more dense than average. In order to create the blade, Dante used the Nails of the Cross that were used to crucify Christ, as well as The Crown of Thorns. In addition, the blade is forged with the unique materials used to create 13 of the most famous mythological blades, though it is an impressive amount to hold into one blade, the combination ensures that there is no magical feedback from the weapon materials, acting only as ideal conducting materials. The hilt of the blade is made using a branch of Ironwood struck by a bolt of lightning.

Arytedicaex Materials:
      INT Allocation: 5 INT

• Name: Arytedicaex Venom
      Abilities: Clings to the blade of Arytedicaex as a blackened rust and is capable of poisoning even superhumans. The effects cause an erosion like a form of acid, as well as violent pain and convulsions, and is capable of killing regular humans almost instantly. The poison is only effective on organic creatures, because those who are inorganic do not have the materials that are affected by the poison. It is also theoretically effective against those with healing powers, for they would have to heal at an equal rate to the erosion.
      Description: During his times of practicing Alchemy, Dante learned a special form of alchemy that would allow the user to create a poison from the blood of humans. Because of this discovery, Dante also used the power of numbers with alchemy and obtained a drop of blood from 666 individuals. The blood was then mixed with other materials, aged, and then smothered onto the blade. The resulting formula created a layer over the blade that would allow the poison to cling to those who are cut by the blade.
      INT Allocation: 5 INT

• Name: Arytedicaex Crystal & Runes
      Abilities: Conductive material, careful design, and vibration crystal energy are used in conjunction with materials embedded within the blade that act like an electrical circuit, which absorbs energy from the crystal in the hilt in order to enhance the slash of a weapon. The design of the blade causes acute vibrations during a swing of the blade to transfer to the special crystal in the hilt, causing the gem to release energy from the kinetic transfer. Because of this, the energy is then conducted through the blade and then interacts with the material in the runes, which creates a field of charged neutrons that is capable of slashing through mundane materials and even superhuman individuals. The physical requirement to use the blade require perfect balance and speed in order to create the vibrations required, thus making Dark Elves some of few capable of using the blade.
      Description: An ancient technology used by the Old Civilization, Dante studied the usage over many years, eventually learning how to utilize their power crystals in order to fashion weapons that are far superior to those that are located on Earth. With this technology, Dante used it in previous incarnations to defeat primitive foes.
      INT Allocation: 6 INT

• Kothardilitrix (Boost: +2 DUR + 4 INT): A black armor forged in the dark pits of Hades, it takes the form as Dante's personal armor in all of his incarnations. Scattered across the land long ago, the armor was eventually collected by Dante and since then has been connected to Dante as closely as his own flesh. In this incarnation, the armor hugs against the body like a bodysuit, showing off Dante's powerful physique and is ornate with spikes and blades as well as horns which can be used for unarmed combat (4 INT). Because of the thickness, the armor doesn't function much other than being the same as a bulletproof vest, and thus isn't much defense against superhuman attacks. However, on command, the armor is capable of hardening to the point of being able to repel the attacks of even the strongest of superhumans in a single instance The pay off is that once the armor hardens, it leaves the user hindered in mobility briefly afterwards and thus must be used cautiously.

• Name: Kothardilitrix Armor
      Abilities: Acts like a bulletproof vest against mundane opponents and weaponry, keeping the user safe from harm. However, should it be unable to handle the damage and the damage were to be far too lethal for the wearer to survive, it causes the materials to harden, thus lessening the impact and adding to durability against the single attack (+2 DUR). However, it leaves the user with a lack of mobility (-1 FS and -2 SPD) for a brief period of time (2 post), thus must be used cautiously.
      Description: An armor created in the dark pits of Hades, it was created in order to be used by a powerful being to rule over those beneath him. Dante himself searched all over the world for the armor, finding it in hidden temples of several civilizations. The armor considers Dante its master, connect to his mental processes and creating a sort of parasitic connection to Dante. Every time the armor is separated from Dante, Dante always seems to be able to find it. The armor represents fear and death, spreading terror in the midst of day or night on the battlefield, shrouding the owner in black and gleaming blades.
      INT Allocation: Boost item +2 DUR

• Name: Kothardilitrix Visor
      Abilities: Allows Night Vision
      Description: Used for night hunting with the Kothardilitrix Armor.
      INT Allocation: 4 INT

• Name: Kothardilitrix Bladed Attachments
      Abilities: Blades made of harder alloys to stab, slice and hack into mundane materials.
      Description: Blades connected to Kothardilitrix used for unarmed combat.
      INT Allocation: 4 INT

Last edited by Dante Alighieri on August 1st 2012, 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri Empty Re: Paraphernalia of Durante Delgi Alighieri

Post by Arcana August 1st 2012, 6:13 pm

Approved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top