The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_voting_barA nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_voting_barA nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A nightly stroll(Vi only)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 3 Empty Re: A nightly stroll(Vi only)

Post by Viridiana May 29th 2011, 8:29 pm

"Alright." said Vi, a bit annoyed. "First just let my arm go, I don't like being restrained." Vi had been struggling with her arm after it was captured again. "Your strong, some of your abilities i couldn't control, by the way how did that punch not hurt, heck with the momentum i got that should of at least knock you back a bit." She waited for Sean to answer her question. He interested her to a degree considering out side of her kind she haven't seen a hydrokentic before.

Viridiana

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 29th 2011, 8:39 pm

He allowed the water to let her go. Smirking lightly. "I have tougher skin than most people. I suppose its due to my father. He's the most powerful hero. Though i'm not to proud of being his son." He shrugged. "Though i give credit of my powerful reserves of energy to my mother. Some call her the most powerful witch. Though I haven't met many with the same power as me. Last one I did. Well I had to kill him." Sean shrugged. So maybe we can talk this out? I don't really like to make enemies if its not necessary." He motioned for her to follow him on shore. "Though maybe you would need some clothes to."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 29th 2011, 10:06 pm

"Well ok, i'll head to shore with you but i really didn't bring any clothes cause originally i wasn't planning on going to land, so that's on you, you have to buy me clothes and just ignore the fact i would be with out." Said Vi with a smirk. "Race ya." With that she sped off towards land. She got to land and pulled herself out of the water and dried herself off, changing her tail into legs.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 29th 2011, 10:20 pm

Sean raced out after the girl. Though she was faster than him. He made itt o shore after her. When her tail was turning back into legs. "Wait here for a second. I'm gonna go buy you some clothes." With that he ran off. To a nearby clothing shop. Walking through the brightly lit door. Paving tot he womens section. Picking out simple yet fashionable blue jeans, and a simple white t-shirt. As well as a pair of undergarments. He walked to the register. Waiting a second as they were prcessed. Sean slammed sown a few bills. Took the bags and left. Returning to the girl. In a quick jog. It took about ten minutes for him to do all this. He threw the bag to her side. Heres the clothes. Now please put them on." He sighed. Not wanting to have to see a nude woman. He had different preferences. To say the least.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 29th 2011, 10:31 pm

Sean seem to be in a hurry for her to put her clothes on, he even rushed them to her. To annoy him she put her clothes on as slow as possible, fumbled multiple times with the bra clamp and her jeans button and so on. After about 15 minute of purposely struggling with her clothes, they were on. "So Sean now what?" asked Vi.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 29th 2011, 10:37 pm

It seemed the girl was trying to mess with him. Purposly fummbling with the clothes she put on. Taking as long as possible to get dressed. It annoyed him greatly. Though he wanted to just go on to his hotel and sleep this night off. Then she asked a question after about 15 minutes of prolonged dressing. "I suppose we could talk. Learn a little about each other. He motioned to a bench not too far off. Sitting down conmfortably with a sigh. He looked at her as he waited. Eyes now a greyish color since his powers were not in use at the time. Legs crossed he waited. Left index finger tapping against his thigh.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 29th 2011, 10:50 pm

"Not much to me to know." said Vi. "My mission is clear, mate and leave, never look back. Or at least I'm not suppose to. Other then that I see nothing else major about me that's important." She sat down on the bench. "No... I'm a lot more interested in your story. Can we start off at this worlds greatest hero you said was your father."
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 29th 2011, 11:00 pm

"Mate and leave? Wellt hat sounds like a pretty boring reason to live." Sean shrugged tapping his foot in the sand. "I think I should start my story at least about where I was born." Sean took in a deep breath. Exhaling slowly. "I was born in New York city. To my mom known as Elena Marie Collin. As well as the man I assumed was my dad for years. Most of that is unimportant facts. We had a happy life. Blah blah blah. Then one day my mother was killed. Father killing himself not too long afterward." His eyes drifted tot he sand. Eyes glistening from tears that threatened to flow over. "I really didn't know what to do after that. Kinda lost." He let out a huge sighs. "Anyway fast forwarding. Not too long ago I met a man who claimed to be my brother. He said my father was the most powerful hero on the planet. A man named Pain. Though i suppose you wanna know what makes him so powerful." He looked at the girl. Blinking away tears that almost came. "He's virtually indestructable. I could barely put a scratch on him. Also he can lift more than any machine ever could. From that I also discovered I had siblings. A sister and two brothers. I suppsoe I was happy in a way." Sean was telling this story to a perfect stranger. What the hell was wrong with him?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 29th 2011, 11:12 pm

"Pain doesn't sound like the name of the worlds greatest hero." said Vi. She looked at Sean and he was acting like he was blinking away tears. She leaned over and hugged him. "It must be hard, feeling like you have such big shoes to fill." She leaned back from him and gave him one of her perfect smiles. "But you have siblings that are going through the same as you and you guys can help each other through hard times that one have encountered that the others haven't. You have someone there for you, you just have to reach out for them. Cause i'm guessing you don't see your Dad or not and I'm guessing cause he never saw you when you were young he didn't know about you."
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 29th 2011, 11:21 pm

She hugged him much to his suprise. "I suppose I just can't understand why he would sleep with someone ,and not think about them getting pregnant." He drew a finger across his eyelids. Catching some moisture. "Though he is the most powerful hero. I have to give him that." He was somewhat touched by her advice. It helped the anger towards Pain die a little. Though he still felt it burning in his chest. Wanting to beat the man down. "Thank you. Havn't really had anyone to talk to about this type of thing since my mom was killed." He didn't notice the stray tear fall down his left cheek." Been trying to bottle up all these feelings. If I didn't think about them maybe they would go away." Sean wiped his hand down the right side of his face. Then the emotion for some reason hit him full force. He brought his right hand over his eyes. As tears fell against the palm. Sean silently wept. It had been the first time he cried in a while. He cried for the life he had lost. The life that had been stolen from him.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 29th 2011, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 29th 2011, 11:37 pm

"I don't know, but I sadly have to do somewhat of the same, expect I get pregnant and leave. Hell, I don't even know my father other then the fact that he was on faction to the east coast when he met my mother. Even if the mate we choose cares for us and the child that we carry we have to leave, they can't live with us. But maybe Pain did think about it a bit and decided it was best to cut connections with your mom. Maybe he wanted to try to keep you away from the fire and have it so he can take it himself so you could live a normal life." said Vi. She pulled him back into a hug once he started to cry. "Hey don't bottle these feelings up, yes thy may hurt but it only hurts more if yo bottle them up then release them later. It could also hurt someone you care about." Sean needed someone to talk to, to vent to. She was fine with him venting. She was fine acting like a mother for a while till he was finished.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 29th 2011, 11:45 pm

She pulled him into another hug. Yet the tears fell hot down his face. Why was he feeling this way? He couldn't explain the huirt he felt. Was it the feeling that Pain didn't even think about him? Left his mom to have to lie to him. Wear a false smile. While she had to tell his "father" a lie. "No he never even looked back. He just slept with her and moved on." He said still broken in sobbing. Sean was showing the more vulnerable him. A side eh never wanted anyone to see. It made him feel weak. Yet he couldn't stop. The tears rebelled against him. He was unable to speak further. Right now he seemed like a vulnerable child. Crying on his mothers shoulder.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 29th 2011, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 29th 2011, 11:53 pm

"It's ok... just let it out..." said Vi softly. "If you can accept these feelings you'll feel better and stronger..." She was comforting him the best she could. It was obvious at this point that he had a lot of pent up feelings about his father. She guessed he also could be suffering from slight abandonment issues after he learned the truth. "It probably pained her greatly not to be able to tell you about your really father, or maybe she was trying to protect you from him, to keep you from making the mistake of meeting him." said Vi softly. "Just let all these feelings out, you'll feel better."
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 30th 2011, 12:21 am

He cried for a few more moments. Letting all the hurt that bubbled over spill out. The hatred was like a fire. It burned in his chest. Could Pain possibly be that stupid? How could he sleep with a woman ,and not expect a baby? Sean pulled from the embrace. Wiping away they tears. His pale cheeks now slightly puffy from the salinity of the tears. "Sorry about that." He sniffled. Giving a weak smile. "I didn't expect that at all." Which was the truth. Sean never had felt such strong emotion. Not without losing control of his power. Though he didn't do that. He stayed in control. It was a little miracle for him So Sean felt a little pride in himself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 30th 2011, 8:50 pm

"No it's ok." said Vi. "Sometimes you need to vent." Vi stopped and thought for a while. "I got and idea, how about we spend some time at the boardwalk, there are still alot of people there and there is a lot to do. Come on it will be fun and it would cheer you up." She did sincerely meant good but she didn't have money so it would have to be on Sean, but hopefully he wouldn't mind.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 30th 2011, 8:55 pm

Sean wiped his hand across his face. "Yeah I guess your right." He said smiling weakly. Flashing a smile of pearly white teeth. Then she mentioned going to the boardwalk. Which did sound fun. He could tell she didn't have any money. Though he had pleanty. "Yeah sounds like fun." He jumped up from the bench. Motioning for her to come with. "I think I can pay. After all you did deal with my little breakdown. Its the least I can do."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top