The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_voting_barA nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_voting_barA nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A nightly stroll(Vi only)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A nightly stroll(Vi only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A nightly stroll(Vi only)

Post by Arcana May 27th 2011, 12:01 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow. A bit annoyed to say the least. "Yes I can swim. I assume anyone with this power can." He was slightly annoyed by this girl. Was she trying to start something? "Also i'm not a mermaid. I have to swim like every human does. Though my powers make it easier. Though don't get confused I can use my powers without the ring." Tonight was just a horrible night to be sure. First he meets some half naked maermaid. Now she tries to steal his ring. What next? A talking shark? Well be careful what you wish for. It may come true. Though it was highly unlikely they would meet a talking shark out here.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 27th 2011, 12:17 pm

"Ok prove it." said Vi. "Take ring off and prove you can. And if you ended up bluffing I won't let you drown. Beside, you probably couldn't lay a hand on me while we are in here." This guy was slightly annoying her. She keep getting the I'm better then yo u vibe from him. She swam backwards a bit, to give him some space.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 27th 2011, 12:24 pm

Seans eyebrow twitched. Now he was getting sick of this girl. Take his ring off? How about hell no. "How about no. You act like im completely defenseless in my element." The water around him parted. In a circular fashion. Making it dryland around him. Except for a small pillar of water he stood on. Which he made sure to keep some focus on. So that the girl didn't try to overpower it with her power. "If you really insist on talking like that. Would you care to back up your claims. Try and drown me. If you can that is." He was sick of this girl entirely. With a steady hand he drew his katana from its sheath. Ready for a fight.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 27th 2011, 12:38 pm

"Your really have a big ego." said Vi. "Never said that, but if you want to fight I'll fight." She ducked under water. She created some turbulence in the water cause dirt, random shell and rocks covering the water, walking it impossible to see through the water in the general area. She left a small section clear under the debris so the she could swim with out error. She speed under the water at Sean. Her current plan was to topple the pillar he stood on. She speed directly at him only to turn and then continue from his left. She jumped out of the water, over the land he created, through the water pillar, weakening it's strength to cause it to collapse then back into the ocean, where she would disappear from his sight.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 27th 2011, 12:46 pm

The pillar faltered for a second. He felt himself falling. Landing on the moist sand. Eyes darting around. WHere the hell was she. If she thought her speed gave her anything. The girl was in for a rude awakening. Sean thought for a second. How would he stob an opponent like this. True she was fast, but her hydrokenisis was not as strong as his. All he needed to do was overpower her. He drew some water to him. Forming swirling rings around him. About twenty in total. Putting enought pressure to easily cut through steel like it wasn't even there. With a simple motion the rings expanded at high speeds. Able to slice through the water without losing much if any speed. The girl woould have to move a good distance to avod any type of damage. Which would give Sean enough time to gain his bearings in fighting in the sea.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 27th 2011, 12:58 pm

Vi was heading around for another hit when she stopped short. about 20 rings expanded through the water, cutting up anything and sending debris everywhere. She turned around and sped the other direction. The rings disappeared after awhile and she turned around. The debris in the water was everywhere, leaving no clear way to swim. This made things a bit more difficult. She focus and water drill on her left arm then began to swim towards where Sean was. The drill collected debris and grew, creating a extremely deadly weapon as she sped forward. She didn't plan on killing him, just to hurt him alot.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 27th 2011, 1:10 pm

The girl sped at him with a water drill, or some kinda construct of water. Well two could play at that game. Water formed around his arm upto the elbow. Swirling fast and dense. He sized up this dril would be equal with hers. Arm thrusting forward to meet her drill head on. To see whos's would win. Though he wasn't using full power. It would be enough to stop the attack most likely. If that worked he planned to pull a whip of water and wrap it around the girl. Effectivly stopping her. Though maybe he wouldn't kill her. After all there was alot he didn't know about mermaids.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 27th 2011, 11:42 pm

The water drills collided. The moment she had built up have given her a slight advantage but Sean was able to match it without really trying it seemed. The two drills counter acted each other, causing the water to explode everywhere can send her back several feet. She was a bit dazed from the blast but then felt something coil around the lower half of her tail and tighten. She trashed around trying to get loose. Even her attempts to break free of the coil was thwarted cause the coil where able to retain there pressure. The coil was extremely tight around her tail, she slowly felt the bottom of her tail going numb. She felt being dragged over to Sean. She ducked underwater, making it seem like she was try another escape attempt. What she really did was inhale a lot of water and kept it floating in her throat, she could breath fine still and it didn't even look like she had any water in her mouth.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 28th 2011, 12:07 am

Well he had the girl where he wanted her. Wrapped up nice and tight. Though what he did next would be difficult to fully concieve. One idea was to kill her. Though Pain would get pissed at that. Not as if he hadn't killed a hydrokinetic before. Though she did some more pointless struggling. Which Sean replied with increasing the pressure of the whip slightly. Lip twisting into a disinterested frown. It felt wrong beating up someone for what now seemed like nothing. Sean picked this fight though. It had to be finished. Either by her giving up, or someone dying. Though if needed he could make a prompt retreat. Quickly he sheathed his blade . Creating another whip of water. Aiming to have it wrap around her torso. Effectivly stopping her speed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 28th 2011, 9:25 pm

She was trapped, she had a coil around her tail and torso, which effectively made her stationary. Which drove Vi crazy cause she doesn't like being force to stay in one place. But now it was time for her to put the water she inhaled to good use. She spat out the water at him at as high of a pressure she could make it. She didn't care if it hit him or hurt him. If it just got him distracted to loosen his grip on the water she could break free and she could take him down using her speed in the water.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 28th 2011, 9:49 pm

The water came full speed at his face. Though he had enough time. Concentrating on it. As it slowed down. Stopping only a few inches infront of his face. WIth a thought he sent it back. At full pressure. Well all the pressure he could exert. The pressure of the whip around the girls chest gave out. While the one around her tail weakened. So Sean jumped back. As tentacles of water formed around him. Ready to lash out at any threat that got too close.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 28th 2011, 10:00 pm

The coils weakened and she was able to break out of their grasp. Escaping the water bolt barely. Back in the water she began to speed around Sean in circles, trying to find some gap in the defense he made. She had tried to control the tentacles from a distance, but he seem to be over powering her so she couldn't move them. To her, the best bet was to try to outrun the tentacles through feints and trying her best to keeping them at bay with her influence. To her it sounded like a plan and she darted towards Sean in a unpredictable pattern, making it hard to track where she was going to actually attack from. She preformed a series of false attacks, pulling off at the last second. Then she went for the actual attack. Was going to tackle him in a patch of seaweed, which has a knack for tangling itself around anything that past through it. She should know, she used to get stuck in patches of seaweed a lot.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 28th 2011, 10:07 pm

The girl moved at an amazing speed. He had never seen someone omve that fast before. Well except that weird wolf in New York. Though it seemed she had some sort of plan thought out. Sean ony lashed out with tentacles that coulda shredded steel. Yet didn't hit the girl. Then the girl made her move. Through a patch of sea weed. Tangling him in it horribly. Sean cursed as he felt himself unable to move. He glared at the girl who tackled him. Caliming down he commanded small blades of water to move. Cutting key peices of the sea weed. Allowing him some movement. As he then focused on the girl. Creating a swirling torrent of water in his palm. Aimed to slam into the mermaids stomach.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 28th 2011, 10:21 pm

Vi looked back at him and smirked. She though she had stopped him, but he was able to get some movement. At least he had a hand free. Then temporary victory got to her head and she didn't noticed the torrent of water till it hit her square in her stomach. She got knocked back pretty far and the wind was knocked out of her. She regained her composer then had an idea, that if she got enough momentum she might be able to knock Sean out with a punch, it just needed the momentum. So she began to swim around to gain momentum and when she decided she had enough momentum she went for the punch.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 28th 2011, 10:28 pm

Sean saw the girl get hit thinking her down for the count. When she got up. Seeming to be moving around when she rushed him. With a punch aimed square for his face. He let it happen. His skin was to tough to be hurt by that. The fist slammed into his face. He allowed he neck to turn. "Ow that sure wouldv'e hurt. Well except you didn't put near enough force behind it to hurt me." A tentacle of water moved to grab her arm. With incredible pressure, but not enough to harm her. Just restrain. "You did pretty good. Though i would have to say you have room for improvement." Sean shrugged. "I don't really like to fight a pointless battle. You wanna stop this?"

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 29th 2011, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridiana May 29th 2011, 8:29 pm

"Alright." said Vi, a bit annoyed. "First just let my arm go, I don't like being restrained." Vi had been struggling with her arm after it was captured again. "Your strong, some of your abilities i couldn't control, by the way how did that punch not hurt, heck with the momentum i got that should of at least knock you back a bit." She waited for Sean to answer her question. He interested her to a degree considering out side of her kind she haven't seen a hydrokentic before.
Viridiana
Viridiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top