The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trigger
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends

Post by Hound May 16th 2011, 8:58 pm

Voth pushed open the lobby doors and dropped the tied up, unconscious woman on the ground in plain view as he observed the fights. He had already figured out who was on what side, and then he saw his first opportunity.

Aaron's exploding wasps weakened the magical barrier enough for him to slip through. Twirl spun on her heel and prepared to cast a spell at point blank range in to Aaron's face with a pink whip like thing wrapped around her magical book and yanked it free from her grip. She gasped in shock, watching the book fly off and land in a large Lizard man's hands, just as Aaron slammed a fist into her gut, knocking the wind out of her and dropping her to her knees.

Twirl's concentration broke completely, her magical barrier faded away to nothing, her stone Golem groaned and crumbled into dust, and her magical imp disappeared in a puff of purple smoke. She wheezed for air as she looked up at air, humiliated by her easy defeat.

Voth and Aaron looked to see Carlos standing over a large bear and a man, both unconscious at his feet. He was breathing heavy, and had several gashes all over his body. His pants and mask were torn, but still kept everything they needed hidden.

Carlos grabbed both of them and dragged them over and set them down near Twirl and Whiplash. "Hello fellow heroes. I believe Carlos is winning. 2 for Carlos, 1 for each of you." He said with a laugh. "Is there any more?"

"At least two." Voth said calmly, examining the book in his hand. It felt weird, like leather, but no leather he had ever seen before. He tossed the took down beside Whiplash. "I left my partner watching one of them. Can you guys watch these four while I go get? She's probably beat him by now."

"Carlos will keep watch. Be careful, young Chameleon." He smiled brightly. Voth nodded and ran back inside, taking the short cut through the building to the back. As he ran down the hallway he slowed as he passed the scene where the doctor had died earlier. To his great surprise, the silvery pudding was gone, and only the clothes remained. Had it absorbed into the floor? Voth was no scientist, so he figured something logical happened. Not like liquid can walk away.

Voth opened the back door of the cargo loading bay and spotted the mess. The transport truck was now sticking out of another building, which had collapsed on the cab. Valkyrie was watching over Piranha, he seemed out cold.

"Nina, are you okay?" He asked as he spotted the dried blood on her arm. Voth explained what was happening so far and picked up Piranha, carrying him over his shoulder, he lead Valkyrie to the group out front. He set the fish man down. Five super villains. "I am positive there is a sixth one."

Suddenly a huge energy blast struck Carlos, sending him flying once more, smashing through, yet another building. Voth and the others saw the one who had fired the shot, a man in thick advanced armour stood atop the main building. "Useless. Being beat by such trash. I shall destroy you heroes for interfering." The voice boomed from a speaker in the helmet, the suit reminded Voth of a black and white painted Ironman, only less lame looking. The armour seemed more practical, almost military like.

"Know what this is?" The man asked holding a black box, about the size of a brick. "It's nicknamed "Freak Buster" by the military. It's scheduled to begin production next month. Among the things we are stealing, we are setting them back to square one, so they can't use a weapon like this on supers. Do you know why?"

Carlos leapt from the whole in the ground he had been blasted into, and landed beside the other heroes, he glared up at the man, waiting for an explanation, he wasn't as dumb as he looked, and he didn't want to fight till he knew what it was.

The man laughed and tossed it at the group. Carlos caught it curiously.

"That, Heroes, is a 20-kilo Ferris plated sub-space bomb. Feel the weight, surprising for something so small. When it detonates, it expands to a 1 kilometer sphere, and lasts for five seconds. It impacts with the force of a 38-kiloton bomb. That is three times the yield of the city-buster dropped on Hiroshima in world war two. It uses energy drawn from subspace to completely disintegrate everything organic in the field before dissipating harmlessly, causing no damage to the surrounding areas, and leaving no residual radiation." The man suddenly began to hover.

Voth turned to Carlos, "Throw it!" Carlos nodded and turned and tried to throw it towards the wide open desert. But to his dismay it remained in his hand.

"Oh that's right, I forgot to mention, the Ferris plate is build with pores that, when activated, secrete a compound that fuses flesh to metal. And you have... 8 seconds to it blows. Bye." The Bot took off at full speed, flying through the air and in seconds was gone from sight.

Carlos examined the bomb then looked at the other Heroes. "It has been an honour." He said with a smile and lowed his stance, and focusing all his strength, he leapt into the air. He too disappeared out of sight, going even higher than the clouds, a truly impressive feat. Then the sky lit up, a blinding white light filled the sky, and seconds alter a horrible, ear bursting blast rattled the entire compound, windows shattered.

Voth grabbed his ears and dropped to his knees. His ears rang horribly. When he recovered, he checked on Valkyrie and Aaron, they were fine, so were the villains they had in custody.

Was that it? One villain got away, prevented from taking billions of dollars of technology, but who knows what intangible data he got away with. On the reverse side, his five accomplices all lay at the hero's feet. Additionally, hundreds of soldiers, scientists, and a hero were dead.

The battle's done and we kind of won, so we sound our victory cheer, where do we go from here?

Voth pulled Valkyrie into a hug, and he kissed her forehead.

When does the end appear? When do the trumpets cheer? This is nothing like the comics.

(9003 world count at the moment)

Hound

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-04-21

Back to top Go down

The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends

Post by Valkyrie May 19th 2011, 10:07 pm

Nina couldn't breathe as they were confronted by the stranger. It had all happened so quickly; pulling, shoving, yelling, dust, heat, and as quickly as it had started, it came to an explosive end.

- - -

She looked up in the sky forlornly, feeling an inexplicable sadness at the strange heroes departure. As Voth pulled her into a tight hug, she closed her eyes tight and prayed that wherever the wrestler was, he knew how thankful she was. The villains words had chilled her bones, given her a gut full of fear, which was pretty damn hard to do. After having been faced with her own demise, only to have the danger ripped away along with the life of a noble hero...

Quickly, she buried her face in Voth's chest, not wishing the others around her to see the tears that she couldn't actually explain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 4:00 pm

Trashed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Sensational Six Vs. Carlos, Man of Love, and Friends - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top