The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:40 pm by Zonkes

» Urban Commandos
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land Empty Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land

Post by Hound April 22nd 2011, 3:30 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Hero
Title: El tiburón en tierra (The Shark on Land)
Alignment: Good
Race: Mexican
Hair: Unknown, it is hidden by the mask.
Eyes: Dark Brown (The mask has built in eye protectors that make them appear glowing red.)
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 250 lbs.

Costume Description/Image Character Image/Description: A bronze god is a simple description of El Tiburon. He towers over average men, with muscles upon muscles, he is a perfect specimen of body building. He always wears his dark blue Luchador mask with silver lining and large shark like teeth embroider on it. He never takes it off in front of anyone, even while being intimate with women. Generally his attire includes his mask, dark blue spandex wrestling pants, dark blue wrestling boots with white trim, and black arm bands. He can however been seen wearing his mask along with dazzling, fashionable, well tailored suits. Carlos dislikes wearing shirts, and often finds an excuse to rip it off if he must wear one. To amplify this, he shaves his entire body, and is always well oiled.

Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land 5373480874_22c4096cd3

Personality: A self proclaimed man of love, Carlos, the great Land Shark fights for love and justice. He believes in the strength of the Luchador, he believes it is his duty to bring justice and peace to everyone, to defend the love of all men and women, straight, or gay, for all love is grand and precious. He fights for honor. He fights for burritos and tacos!

History: Carlos has trained his whole life to be the greatest masked fighter in the world, however after joining the world of masked wrestling he has learned that corruption has rooted itself in the once honorable tradition of wrestling, in fact corruption has seeped everywhere. His eyes, now wide open to the world around him, he has set out to eliminate all evil, to fight for love and honor. For he his the Shark of the Land, and he will take a bite out of crime. Or rather he will grapple crime. Biting is illegal in wrestling. Yes he will take a grapple out of crime.

Powers: Super Strength, Endurance, and unrivaled Grappling ability.

Power Grid:
STR: 6
SPD: 2
END: 6
INT:2
EP: 0
FS: 6

Roleplay Sample:

Sirens blared as an ambulance raced to the scene of a ten car crash pile up. It screeched around the corner and came to a halt. The paramedic personnel leapt from their vehicle, ready to respond, when they all froze in place.

A massive man have naked man in a mask was ripping off the tops of cars like they were made of paper craft. "Hurry young medics, these people need your assistance!" The man called in a booming yet cheery voice. He reached down and snapped the seat belt in half and lifted a young woman out of her car. She had a small laceration across her forehead but otherwise seemed no worse for wear.

One of the paramedics, a young brunette with her hair tied back into a pony tail, was the first to move. She dashed over and began examining the poor woman from the car accident. The large masked man laid the woman down and began work on the next car. The other paramedics seeing their comrade at work began to move, assisting in the removal and treatment of the other victims as the masked man tore open the cars faster than any jaws of life could ever work.

It took only a few minutes for all the men, women, and children to be successfully removed from their metallic prisons, with only a few serious injuries. As the last person was pulled from the wreckage, cheers from on lookers began to fill the streets, like rain pouring down.

A little girl looked up at the man, a large bruise was already apparent where the seat belt had dug in, saving her life, she smiled "Are you a super hero?" She asked sweetly.

"I am Carlos, the Shark of the Land!" He announced proudly, striking a pose for all to see. A few people laughed at how corny he was, while other stood in awe. The masked man turned to the paramedics, "Do you need any further assistance?"

The pony tailed brunette smile, "No the other ambulances have arrived, we have more than enough to transport all the people, thank you."

"Then I am off!" He said heroically, before leaping with all his strength, soaring into the air, and landing atop a nearby roof before leaping again, disappearing from sight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hound, The Tracker, The Archer, The Hunter
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land Hound110
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land Hound3
Voth, The Lizard King
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land Voth
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land Voth-1
Hound
Hound

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 80
Job : Military
Registration date : 2011-04-21

Back to top Go down

Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land Empty Re: Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land

Post by Dr Cosmos April 25th 2011, 2:03 am

Approved. Spidey

Have fun grappling with the criminal underworld, Carlos.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Carlos, Man of love, and the Shark of the Land Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top